Viewing 31 reply threads
  • Author
      Anju Darling
      Participant

Why didnt MDK get nominated for Filmfare?

OMboyz57
      Participant

CUZ IT DIDN’T

___/___ OM

sweta
      Participant

SILLY

Anju Darling
      Participant

no seriously..i think it was better than alot of the films

Bolly_Lover
      Participant

Hi Anju Darling, I agree with you, MDK was a great movie. I really enjoyed it and have seen it many times, i personally, I think it is way better than some of the other movies that were nominated (ie. company, saathiy – which was a good movie etc.) it sucks that it wasn’t nominated for anything.

BL

nitzah
      Participant

is it me, or has The Mukster just created this sub-topic ??

– Common sense is instinct. Enough of it is genius –

Bolly_Lover
      Participant

Yeahh he did!! thas crajee!!
      lol that post of mine is so old..

~tera daman nahin, yeh aansoon dhale bhi to kya hai~

nitzah
      Participant

man is he soooo bored !!

Bolly_Lover
      Participant

well its cool that hes doin it.. makin the forum more organized n all Smile [:)]
      hopefully ppl will create topix in the right sections now.

~tera daman nahin, yeh aansoon dhale bhi to kya hai~

nitzah
      Participant

does it really matter ? some new idiotic kid will still post something somewhere…..

ramz89
      Participant

yeh ive noticed Mukesh has started digging up old topics and arranging them in the appropriate sections. Its cool that hes making it more organised yeh….

..:Aisi nazar se dekha…us zaalim ne chowk par
      Humne kaleija rak diya…chaaku ki nowk par:..

serioComic
      Participant

yo ramzzzz…u dont need to repeat what has already being said by nitz and bolly!
      get original for once!!

*~The tongue which is addicted to false expression is a bubbling spring of sins~*

nitzah
      Participant

LOL !!

dude, for the hundredth time….they are brits !! they are dull boring and useless….hence the nick ‘insipids’ !!

Unique_Princess
      Participant

omg! nitzz we r not boring dull or useless!!!!!!!!!! n if we were useless den u wudnt have come all tht way 2 be treated 😉

..X.. Aise bhole bankar hai bete jaise kohi baat hi nahi.. sab kuch nazar aaraha hai..din hai yeh raat nahi ..X..

nitzah
      Participant

oh please…treated by you ?

your so boring, thats all you say !! “you need my treatment you need my treatment”

and what is your treatment exactly ? your gonna bore me to death ?!?!?

ramz89
      Participant

lol…british indian…..ahem

ramz89
      Participant

quote:

Originally posted by serioComic

yo ramzzzz…u dont need to repeat what has already being said by nitz and bolly!
      get original for once!!

*~The tongue which is addicted to false expression is a bubbling spring of sins~*

‘for once’??? This from the guy that can never diss if his bum chums not around? Your insults are just ones bounced off nitz so you have no room to talk

nitzah
      Participant

LOL !!! i dunno what ur on about….but am sure my bum chum knows his share of insults…

why not poke him with a stick to see if he retaliates ??

ramz89
      Participant

well nitz i’m still waiting for him to turn up…….

nitzah
      Participant

well if he aint around to abuse u…..may i have the pleasure of knocking some sense into u ?

ramz89
      Participant

no thanks…..i don’t want to be contaminated with your ‘sense’

nitzah
      Participant

oh please….atleast contaminated sense is still better than no sense !!

Unique_Princess
      Participant

quote:

Originally posted by nitzah

oh please…treated by you ?

your so boring, thats all you say !! “you need my treatment you need my treatment”

and what is your treatment exactly ? your gonna bore me to death ?!?!?

oh and what u dont repeat ur self more than once ever? Callin Aman a Monkey, n Rosh slow? dont b a hypocrite!

*.:*:.* Ab zindagi hai tumhari tamanna *.:*:.*

nitzah
      Participant

whatever it is, i create new insults about their monkieeness & slowness respectivly….all you do is come back with “you need my treatment”

say it once, say it twice…its funny….the 10th time ? i dont think so !!

Unique_Princess
      Participant

nah u dont always make new jokes, uve called rosh a tubelight like a million times!

nitzah
      Participant

your changing the topic here…i was claiming that your boring and useless by repeating yourself…and your defense is that you do it coz I DO it ?? then if am a fool, looks like your a bigger fool !

Unique_Princess
      Participant

I have not changed the topic here at all you say im boring because I repeat myself, im saying you are hardly in a position to tell me that when u urself constantly use the same, boring insults on people.

nitzah
      Participant

oh please…is that your best defense ? when am out there teasing sapno about being slow….whose the one who comments “oh rosh, you are so funny, dont listen to them lol they are just teasing you”…..so before you do turn things back on me, think about your actions first….

i admit, sometimes they are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lame and corny comments / insults…..but hey, you guys still ‘lol’ at it….

and like i asked, so whose the bigger fool 🙂

Unique_Princess
      Participant

uh Nitz the comments u make yeah they r funny once or twice but wen u keep repeatin dem lyk alllll the time den yeah it duz get borin. Also, when I make those comments im telling Roshini that I found her comments funny, not urs hence the “lol”. As for the question of who the bigger fool is that is another arguement which will go on for ages, so lets jus not go der lol.

Senali
      Participant

I only watch it once when I am little but i can remember it. I watch lots of bolly films but I can’t remember most of them (not SRK’s movies)

*~*~Discover the magic, feel the rhythm, and fall in love.~*~*
      *~*~~*~*

zayed_crazy
      Participant

wht the heck is MDK???[?]

imported_Admin
      Participant

Hi Everyone,

Hope everyone is having a good New Year so far! I’m happy to announce that with this new year I’ve redesigned and updated BollywoodLyrics.com Website and Forums on a new platform! The main website, which was last redesigned in 2001, was very old and out-dated and our Forums were not only buggy but also outdated and didn’t really work as we would have liked. 🙄

For our forums, I’ve moved to PHPBB based platform and have renamed it to the BollywoodLyrics Community. Because this really is our community and less of a traditional forums.

For the website, I’ve moved on to a WordPress based platform which will give more flexibility and features as we expand the site.

While I have tried to migrate all users, forums, topics and posts from the old Forums over to the new Community I’m sure there maybe some items left out like private messages which could not be migrated. For this reason I’m opening the old Forums back up for a limited time for those who wish to pull any off of there before I completely shut it down.

Here is the URL: http://76.12.168.131/cs/ where you can access the old Forum. I will keep it running until 01/20/2011 and then it will be shut down. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact me.

As for our site and Community, there are some features that I’m still adding. For instance the English translations are still not available on the new site, and some search pages are missing. This transition will take some time to be complete and more new features will be added as I get more comfortable with the new platforms.

Please be patient and thank you for your loyalty to BollywoodLyrics.com

Thanks
      Mukesh 😀

Viewing 31 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.