Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      imported_Admin
      Participant

Hi Everyone,

Hope everyone is having a good New Year so far! I’m happy to announce that with this new year I’ve redesigned and updated BollywoodLyrics.com Website and Forums on a new platform! The main website, which was last redesigned in 2001, was very old and out-dated and our Forums were not only buggy but also outdated and didn’t really work as we would have liked. 🙄

For our forums, I’ve moved to PHPBB based platform and have renamed it to the BollywoodLyrics Community. Because this really is our community and less of a traditional forums.

For the website, I’ve moved on to a WordPress based platform which will give more flexibility and features as we expand the site.

While I have tried to migrate all users, forums, topics and posts from the old Forums over to the new Community I’m sure there maybe some items left out like private messages which could not be migrated. For this reason I’m opening the old Forums back up for a limited time for those who wish to pull any off of there before I completely shut it down.

Here is the URL: http://76.12.168.131/cs/ where you can access the old Forum. I will keep it running until 01/20/2011 and then it will be shut down. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact me.

As for our site and Community, there are some features that I’m still adding. For instance the English translations are still not available on the new site, and some search pages are missing. This transition will take some time to be complete and more new features will be added as I get more comfortable with the new platforms.

Please be patient and thank you for your loyalty to BollywoodLyrics.com

Thanks
      Mukesh 😀

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.