Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      moviewalah
      Participant

Do you know what is Ram Gopal Varma's favorite romantic movie? Well, to set the records straight, he does not have any. Yes, in his own words “I've no favourite romantic films. I don't like romantic films!” That's ok Ramu. We understand you have your favorite romantic heroines – to kya hua – that you don't like romantic films! Oh wait, this is no post on Ramu. But on your favorite romantic film. So, getting back to the topic, Romeos and Juliets, post your comments below and let everyone know that – haan, mohabbat haimohabbat hai…!

–>

Nisha Patel
      Participant

My all time favorite romantic movie is ‘RANGEELA

Coz I like both chemistry between Urmila and Amir Khan………..

In the movie till the end I cant see love between them…..only fight fight n fight……..

But in end of the part whn Urmila read the letter which gives him Amir Khan, after read , she cried n nervous so much,at that time she expose her love for Amir Khan……………I really love that love story of ‘RANGEELA’

Whts your fav……….romantic movie??

goblue815
      Participant

I think my favorite romantic movie would be a tie between VIVAH and DDLJ.

Shahid and Amrita are amazing in ViVAH

and the ultimate romantic onscreen duo SRK and KAJOL. jus the best movie ever!!! i cry every time i watch that movie. maybe ill watch it now. *sigh*

xneddyx
      Participant

my fave romantic movie is probably ddlj plus srk is jus fyn n he can act romantic coz u blieve it

Atulji
      Participant

My all time fav romantic movie is Lamhe. simply superb movie and great performance by Sridevi

shortii4u
      Participant

My Favourite all time romantic movie was Mohabbatein..

AyedaH
      Participant

Hmmmm for me they r couple i really love and think they r kinda the best..

– Lamhe: the love here is soo deep and strong

– Vivah: God! amrita and shahid just so cute and they just capture u and overwhelm u..

– Maine Pyaar Kya: altho salman looked kinda goofy here the movie is still very good and full with emotions..

– Khuda Gawah: the acting is superb, simply amazing..

desi kudi
      Participant

My fav all time romantic move has to be 'Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge'…. Yes

kavita_0026
      Participant

Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge

meenakshi
      Participant

My Romantic movie is “Woh Lamhe” I' ve seen it 20 times….the story is fine and the songs……..hmmmmmmmmmmmmm good plot of the story and the acting of Kangana Rawot and Shiney Ahuja was so good….
      I have dowmload the songs and movie from this site http://www.lankanprince.ch this site contain good movies of Indian movies and Songs….I am sure when u'll join that site….you also found out your favourite movies and songs.

Waluscha
      Participant

Hmm my favourites are definitely Gangster – A Love Story and Woh Lamhe.

Well, both are nothing classic but a man's love for his woman has been portrayed beautifully in these two movies esp in Woh Lamhe.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.