Viewing 26 reply threads
  • Author
      Unique_Princess
      Participant

Salaaam…..

Ramadan Mubarak!!!!!

May Allah accept our fasts and Ibadaah. May He increase our Imaan, grant us Ihsaan, bestow on us Sabr, delight us in dhikr, bless us with taqwa, accept our Tawbah, and honour us in Jannah!

Ameen, thumma ameeeen!!!!!

Please do keep me in your duas and forgive me if I’ve said or done anything to hurt you… =)

Lots of love now and always,

T… x

Don't ya just gotta love that? Big SmileSmile

I'm seriously cravin' some soul food Smile InshaAllah by the end of this Blessed Month we will have been nourished by the light of Imaan. Ameen thumma ameen x

Yemenilicious
      Participant

Ameeen, thumma Ameeeeeen!!

Ramadan mubarakkkkkk!! I'm so happpyyyyyyyyy!

Unique_Princess
      Participant

Khair Mubarak! Meeeeeeee tooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A whole month and no shaytaan. Shame on that *&^*&%%& !!!! Aaah, I love this month.

Yemenilicious
      Participant

lmbo! you're a loser. & shaytan is a b)(#*$#)$_@$*(_)$#. lol

I love you!

Unique_Princess
      Participant

You're a dork but I love you too x

Yemenilicious
      Participant

lmbo =D.

MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN, its ramadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, i cant believe it!!!!!!!

Unique_Princess
      Participant

Lmao. The year has gone pretty fast hasn't it? I gotta wake for Sehri in about two hours lol but I'm still up =D

Yemenilicious
      Participant

thanks to me, na? 😀

Unique_Princess
      Participant

Always Big Smile

You're worth it!

Yemenilicious
      Participant

of course, I rock. I am the coolest person you'll ever meet. And this is witnessed on the month of ramadan, so no lies. =D

Unique_Princess
      Participant

You are the coolest person I'll ever meet. You see, I tried to meet my reflection, but it wouldn't shake my hand. So I guess I'll give you the title. Stick out tongue rofl and the late night talk starts….. Big Smile

Yemenilicious
      Participant

& even if u met ur reflection, the above would have remained true. lmbo. =)

Unique_Princess
      Participant

lmao ah touche.

Welll welllll wellllll…..

I gotz nothing Indifferent rofl.

Yemenilicious
      Participant

ahhhh *high fives herself* lmbo!

Unique_Princess
      Participant

The coolest person suddenly seems so lame standin there hi5in herself Big Smile

kavita_0026
      Participant

Happy Ramadan to you guys.

When did it start?

Whats Shaytaan?

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Ramadhan mubarak everyone. Smile May Allah (SWT) accept all of our pure du'as insha'Allah. Ameen, thumma ameen.

Kavita – Ramadhan started September 1. And Shaytaan is the devil – Satan.

Yemenilicious
      Participant

May Allah grant your grandma fast shifaa and guard her for you and your family. Ameen, Thumma thumma thumma thumma thumma Ameen. I know how much she means to you…

boo
      Participant

Smile Ramadan Mubarak to you guys!

vchenoah
      Participant

Ramadan Mubarak Forum.

Unique_Princess
      Participant
      Quote:

Ramadhan mubarak everyone. Smile May Allah (SWT) accept all of our pure du'as insha'Allah. Ameen, thumma ameen.

Kavita – Ramadhan started September 1. And Shaytaan is the devil – Satan.

Khair Mubarak jaana and thumma ameen to your dua. =)

Unique_Princess
      Participant
      Quote:

May Allah grant your grandma fast shifaa and guard her for you and your family. Ameen, Thumma thumma thumma thumma thumma Ameen. I know how much she means to you…

Tears…..

Thumma Thumma Thumma Thumma Thumma Thumma Thumma Thumma Ameen to your dua. It means so much to me. She means the world and beyond…

I love you.

kavita_0026
      Participant

Ramadan Mubarak 🙂

Rani, Thanks for the info

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Thank you for the Ramadhan wishes everyone! Smile

Kavita – Of course. Smile

Quote:
      Quote:

Tears…..

Thumma Thumma Thumma Thumma Thumma Thumma Thumma Thumma Ameen to your dua. It means so much to me. She means the world and beyond…

I love you.

Thumma Ameen. Right Hug

I understand why you love her so much, jaana. I also like her very much. I remember when you were in Saudi for Umrah, when I called her to see how she was doing, she was soooooo sweeet! We had a cute little conversation about her health. It was so nice cuz I felt as if I was sitting right next to her, a part of her family, and she was telling me how she was. Smile I love it how we talk everytime we're waiting for you to come get the phone and how she asks me how my family is and I ask her how she is. Very short conversations, but she won my heart in those short convos. Smile And then the cute little conversations you have with her while I'm on the phone. I love the “I love you too much” bits. My favorite! Big Smile And I love what she said to you about me and your brothers! lol! That was hekka funny! And I love how she said I don't have an accent when I speak in Urdu! And I looooooooooooooooooove the beyond beautiful compliment I recieved because of her. Smile Masha'Allah, she's an amazing person. May Allah (SWT) grant her ease and many more beautiful and healthy years to her life, insha'Allah. Ameen, thumm thumm thumm thumma ameen! Insha'Allah I'll meet her one day. Smile And when I do, I can let her know for myself how amazing I felt after that compliment! Smile I can imagine her giggling. Big Smile Insha'Allah! Ameen, thumm thumm thumm thumma ameen!

I love you, jaana. Right Hug

Unique_Princess
      Participant
      Quote:

Thank you for the Ramadhan wishes everyone! Smile

Kavita – Of course. Smile

Quote:

Quote:

Tears…..

I love you.

Thumma Ameen. Right Hug

I understand why you love her so much, jaana. I also like her very much. I remember when you were in Saudi for Umrah, when I called her to see how she was doing, she was soooooo sweeet! We had a cute little conversation about her health. It was so nice cuz I felt as if I was sitting right next to her, a part of her family, and she was telling me how she was. Smile I love it how we talk everytime we're waiting for you to come get the phone and how she asks me how my family is and I ask her how she is. Very short conversations, but she won my heart in those short convos. Smile And then the cute little conversations you have with her while I'm on the phone. I love the “I love you too much” bits. My favorite! Big Smile And I love what she said to you about me and your brothers! lol! That was hekka funny! And I love how she said I don't have an accent when I speak in Urdu! And I looooooooooooooooooove the beyond beautiful compliment I recieved because of her. Smile Masha'Allah, she's an amazing person. May Allah (SWT) grant her ease and many more beautiful and healthy years to her life, insha'Allah. Ameen, thumm thumm thumm thumma ameen! Insha'Allah I'll meet her one day. Smile And when I do, I can let her know for myself how amazing I felt after that compliment! Smile I can imagine her giggling. Big Smile Insha'Allah! Ameen, thumm thumm thumm thumma ameen!

I love you, jaana. Right Hug

Smile

She really likes you Smile. And if you liked that compliment, I think you're really gonna like what I emailed you earlier. I just wish I could be there to see you smile… <3

Thank you for making me smile at these beautiful memories of my precious Grandma…

Thumma Ameen to your duas… keep dua'ing for her jaan. JazakaAllah.

I love you too Right Hug.

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      Quote:
      Smile

She really likes you Smile. And if you liked that compliment, I think you're really gonna like what I emailed you earlier. I just wish I could be there to see you smile… <3

Thank you for making me smile at these beautiful memories of my precious Grandma…

Thumma Ameen to your duas… keep dua'ing for her jaan. JazakaAllah.

I love you too Right Hug.

I liked it very much. Smile But I am in no way worthy to be compared to her or to have you remember me where it concerns her in that way. May Allah (SWT) grant her the highest stages in Jannah, insha'Allah. Ameen, thumma ameen. Left Hug

kavita_0026
      Participant

So, how long does Ramadan last for?

Viewing 26 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.