Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      Unique_Princess
      Participant

Heyy everyone!! Salaams! hope ur all doing well..

Just wanted to wish everyone Ramadan Mubarak!!! its been confirmed from Makkah for 2moro, and our local mosque are doing it tomorrow too, but others are doing it on Sunday. Taraavih starts tonight here =) Anyways whenever you're doing it, May Allah (SWT) grant you a blessed and lovely Ramadan, keeping us all on the right path. May all ur duas come true.. Ameen Smile

Lotsa love always..

Tayba -x-

Am Rani
      Participant

I can only agree with Unique.

May God bless us all…

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      Ameen to that Tayba ji! (I'm also fasting tomorrow InshAllah)
      Ameen.
      love always,
      Rani
      Mukesh
      Keymaster

Big Smile salaamz All

Ramadan Mubarak to All during this sacred month

Yep we start fasting on Sunday in SA

May all your duaas be accepted 😉

Be good

aliea

Heera
      Participant

I'd also like to wish everyone who fasts Ramadan Mubarak..

may the Almighty accept all your duaas and keep you all healthy and happy..

tUrQuOiSe
      Participant

Ramzan Mubarak to each & everyone out there…..

sapnokirani17
      Participant

RAMADAN MUBARAK!!!I guess im very very late! aww arent you all happy,its going Mashallah soo very well! Inshallah all of our duas and prayers are accepted..

Taybaaa!!!!!!!!!!Dude I have been like waiting for u online since like yday!!!i have some hugeeeeeeeee news to tell u!!!!!!!!!!!and i even told adil to tell me wen ur here!where de hell did u disappear!!!!

boo
      Participant

ROSHINI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOOONG LOOOONG TIME WOMAN… HOW AAAARE YA??!! Left Hug

Unique_Princess
      Participant

hey gurl! I was revising for a test and my internet was playing up! imma b online like 11pm here Inshallah so thts like ummm I think 3pm there. yeah I saw an email 4m adil in my inbox but he only asked where I am lol.

Shereena
      Participant

oye aahistaaa! i missed u! hows sab? sry i didnt text back hun, i only get a certain amount of txts a month and im over Embarrassed hoep tings are going super duper duper good for you though! keep in touch, and u still owe me pictures! Indifferent

Unique_Princess
      Participant

lol “aahista”. Lub it Big Smile

sapnokirani17
      Participant

Tayba: yeah like so…ur not gonna get a full picture now!lol..u made it too l8 homieStick out tongue

Shereeny!:you banana! sab is absolutely purrfecto ji!lol you wont be gettin no pictures!i never sees u on! I showed tayba saahil already, and you wasnt there so too badBig Smile.wen i see u on next.we shall seeHuh?

Unique_Princess
      Participant

lol u dodo! I wont get a full picture of what! what am I too late for?! Huh?

Shereeny: saahilz a cutie Mashallah! u were not online!

Heera
      Participant

Saahil? Who's Saahil? not who i think he is, is he? (a cute lil kiddie with sweet Roshini as his mum??? Wink)

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.