Viewing 21 reply threads
  • Author
      antoy81
      Participant

Hey…do anyone of u all here has anyone in mind who has quite a clean record in the movie industry in Bollywood?

I have not heard much rumors about Arjun which is negative like for example…he is not linked with any of his co-stars all these yrs…or unless i have missed it…

So any opinion on this topic anyone?

Waluscha
      Participant

I agree with Arjun Rampal. Also Tusshar Kapoor, Vidya Balan, Dia Mirza and hmm…Emraan Hashmi (hahahahaha…).

==============================================

Har Khushi Saath Mera Chod Kar Jaa Rahi Thi
      Aur Tum Aaye

Waluscha

desi kudi
      Participant

Poor Salman ain’t got a Clean record at the moment! Oops! Naughty Naughty…

kavita_026
      Participant

wait what do you guys mean clean record

and what happ to salman desi kudi?

u haven’t heard kavita
      salman killed rare dears and he had a couple of accidents where he hit down some kid
      and he had ran over a couple of people injuring i think 4 and killing 1
      yo salman is a bad boy

a clean record is like which celeb has been on the safe side and away from the law and not breaking the law
      hahahaha i can’t think of 1 that’s alive

antoy81
      Participant

And oso those that maybe has no rumours and gossips about them especially the negatives ones

oh now u asking alot cause i really can’t think of any maybe i say kajol cause i haven’t heard anything bad about her also rani

numerounoaishfan
      Participant

Aishwarya..u guys forgot the good girl of india!she for sure has a clean record.

numerounoaishfan
      Participant

OH, by the way..rani was having an affair with Mr. married Govinda..thats not a rumour, its so tru…thats why abhishek didnt pursue anything with her…they picked aish instead cuz she’s perfect..but abhi is a not nearly as good looking as she is…but handsome regardless and elegant too.

kavita_026
      Participant

um..
      oh yeah i never heard anything at all bad about kajol she’s an angel
      also rani ihave heard nothing at all bad about her but the good things she does – eww! and why would she like govinda lol

um… can i ask u something since you’re a big aish fan?
      in school alot of pple use to say that aishwariya rai got work done on her face – that she got lip injections – her lips actually looks really big too but ther is nothing wrong with that
      And alot of people use to say that she pose naked on websites and magazines for people to see her body – and if she did that she’s making a shame for her self and indian womankind thats disgusting and degrading

numerounoaishfan
      Participant

they’re lying..those photos are doctored! i’ve seen every movie of hers and her modeling shots..and TRUST ME she would never ever ever pose nude. there was this scene in mistress of spices where the guy rubs her back or sumthin and she ordered(thats rright ORDERED) it to be cut from the film cuz it was too bold. And im part of her exclusive fan club…so like i have access to her family photos and such. she had the same face and pouty lips since the time she was two. (Very adorrable pics of her) and plus straight out of college she went to pageant and i’ve seen every SINGLE movie of hers and her lips have not changed a bit, I would know.

“BEAUTIFUL IS AS BEAUTIFUL DOES AND I THINK THAT’S WHAT SPEAKS VOLUMES”-AISHWARYA RAI

kavita_026
      Participant

oh okay well im justsaying what i heard about her lip injections
      oh cool i wanna see some pics of her family pics too
      well i dontk now im just saying that pple said she posed nuded in internet and books so im just telling you what a lot of pple said i dont kow bc i dont look at those things but thats what they said abt her

hey kavita i’m back how u doing whats up anything new

well i didn’t hear about the nude pics but i’m sure i would have heard about that cause um there was like some other movie actresses that got summoned to court for nude pics ha that was good for them they shouldn’t have done that

rani never had a affair with govinda they jus said that it jus a rumor but both govinda and rani said they never had a affair they had a public conference on that and govinda is married and in politics so how would that look for him

but i heard that he can get kicked out of office for helping salman

Waluscha
      Participant
      numerounoaishfan:
      they’re lying..those photos are doctored! i’ve seen every movie of hers and her modeling shots..and TRUST ME she would never ever ever pose nude. there was this scene in mistress of spices where the guy rubs her back or sumthin and she ordered(thats rright ORDERED) it to be cut from the film cuz it was too bold. And im part of her exclusive fan club…so like i have access to her family photos and such. she had the same face and pouty lips since the time she was two. (Very adorrable pics of her) and plus straight out of college she went to pageant and i’ve seen every SINGLE movie of hers and her lips have not changed a bit, I would know.

Then..what the hell did she wear at Cannes?

Cut or not…she still did it..

kavita_0026
      Participant

hahah rose well – i never really know about such bad pictures either – and trust me i dont care about them – but its just things i hear indian people be talking. and they said they saw it. so i dont know

and abotu rani and govida i never before heard of that..and plus govinda is married..why wud he go with rani

kavita_0026
      Participant

hi walu – what is cannes? was that an event or something? and what did she wear at cannes?

Mukesh
      Keymaster

shiney ahuja, absoolooootly gorgeous

well ash, shes ok, just dat she has this annoying facial expression like she is constipated or sums…

theres nothing wrong wud gettin surgery

as for having a clean record, i sumtimes wonder if bollywood is fast taking over hollywood were nudity, vulgarity sex etc is concerned

kavita_0026
      Participant

em lets see…never heard nothing bad about kajol or rani mukerjee

madhurdixit
      Participant

Hmmm…it is very easy to disgrace a woman such as in previous posts, but I have to say the worst culprit is Akshay Kumar for all his affairs and two timings. He has been linked with the following actresses:

Pooja Batra

Ayesha Jhulka

Raveena Tandon

Shilpa Shetty

Mahima Choudhary

and last but not least Twinkle Khanna

even after marrriage has been linked with Priyanka Chopra!

The worst is being engaged to Shilpa, intending on marriage and then two-timing her with Twinkle, who he eventually got married to!

Very disappointing!

kavita_0026
      Participant

I dont like Akshaye Kumar

Nikhita
      Participant

ryt….i like him….and it seems like they r puttin him wiv Katrina K now too!Tongue Tied

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.