Viewing 57 reply threads
  • Author
      Unique_Princess
      Participant

Hey people!!

Where are you all?! I came here after a while and people are talking about Kiwis and what NZ stands for!?!?! Where are the regulars?! Come out of your holes you hear?!?! I misss juuuuu all!!!

lemme do a register, please check in when ur here. (man its 3:30 am and I am waiting for Rani to answer me on MSN, so if u think I am crazy – it's her fault!)

• Rani
      • Ninja
      • Boo
      • Ness
      • Scarry
      • Senor
      • Serio
      • Kavita
      • Khushi
      • Marine

Kaha hooo?!

mucho love xxx

(you can talk about how much you've all missed me here, feel free Big Smile lmao I am high at night Stick out tongue.

Unique_Princess
      Participant

I sure hope that is everyone lmao. Please don't be mad if I forgot you, my brain is slower at night. Stick out tongue.

Marine
      Participant

LOL Hi my love how are you? I know what you mean everyone is gone. We are all on face book these days. But i miss the old days everyone are gone these days for some reason.

How is life treating you?

How are you? Happy New Years hope this year will be you light and joy

kavita_0026
      Participant

Hey Tabzyy…we were missing you when you yourself were gone ..*welcome back..hugs* NZ..stands for New Zealand..so they say..and KIWI..not sure if they were talking about some weird half bird half mammal looking animal or if it stands for a group of people…

All I know…is Kiwi..the fruit!! lol

Hope you're okay…!! Take care! Muahhzzz

Hey Marine…whats upPP?!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      Quote:
      (man its 3:30 am and I am waiting for Rani to answer me on MSN, so if u think I am crazy – it's her fault!)

• Rani

LMAO!

? Main yahaan hoon, yahaan hoon, yahaan hoon, yahaaaaaaaaan… ?

Sorry about that night, Chandni! I hope I made it up by letting you hear Aamir's cute and adorable voice telling me he loves me! Big Smile I'm like “I love you.” He says “I love you too” and I'm like “I love you more” and he smiles and says “I love you more” awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! He's beyond adorable, I tell you! I have tonz more saved, jaan! I'll show you. Smile or I'll let u hear it! haha. Stick out tongue

Tayba… I love you ohhhh sooo much…

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Quote:

Hey people!!

Where are you all?! I came here after a while and people are talking about Kiwis and what NZ stands for!?!?! Where are the regulars?! Come out of your holes you hear?!?! I misss juuuuu all!!!

lemme do a register, please check in when ur here. (man its 3:30 am and I am waiting for Rani to answer me on MSN, so if u think I am crazy – it's her fault!)

• Rani

• Ninja

• Boo

• Ness

• Scarry

• Senor

• Serio

• Kavita

• Khushi

• Marine

Kaha hooo?!

mucho love xxx

(you can talk about how much you've all missed me here, feel free Big Smile lmao I am high at night Stick out tongue.

*walks in class and sits down without saying hi to teacher tayba* NOW WHAT, JERK?!?!?!??! 😛

Am Rani
      Participant

* Also walks into class, graps the seat next to Yemenilicious, but also without saying anything…*

Am Rani
      Participant
      Quote:

*walks in class and sits down without saying hi to teacher tayba* NOW WHAT, JERK?!?!?!??! 😛

I've been online for only 5 minutes, and laughing already. DAMN how I missed posts like this Stick out tongue

boo
      Participant

OY!!!

Am Rani jee….

YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE SITTING NEXT TO ME!!!

Surprise *sob*

*sees Tayba glare at her for disturbing her class (Lecture on John Abraham's Hotness… borinnnnggggg…! Wink) and shuts up*

Big Smile

vchenoah
      Participant

*looks up from book and surveys room, giggles & kicks chair in front of her belonging to Ninjitsu*

Am Rani
      Participant
      Quote:

OY!!!

Am Rani jee….

YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE SITTING NEXT TO ME!!!

Surprise *sob*

*sees Tayba glare at her for disturbing her class (Lecture on John Abraham's Hotness… borinnnnggggg…! Wink) and shuts up*

Big Smile

*Kisses Yemeni goodbye, and runs to Boo's side of classroom, without checking with Tayba first (wasn't paying attention anyway. John who? His what??). Kisses Boo hello, and jumps on the seat next to her*

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Hey hey! I wanna join the party too! The party ain't starting without Chotti Rani! Stick out tongue

Quote:

In that case, can we talk about Abhishek? Or that new guy Kunal Kapoor? Big Smile

*doesn't see any empty seat so sits on Tayba's desk*

hehe Big Smile

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Quote:

*looks up from book and surveys room, giggles & kicks chair in front of her belonging to Ninjitsu*

LMBO! why u gonna kick my chair?!?!??!

*turns around and gives Nessa an evil look and then throws a paper ball at her causing her to throw one back at me and giggle* LMBO! Tayba, no discipline at all!!

Amzeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, I'm oh so glad tooooooo seeee youuuuuuuuu *says words out loud and extends them as well.* rofl

*sigh* you ppl are awesome. Smile

vchenoah
      Participant
      Quote:
      Quote:

LMBO! why u gonna kick my chair?!?!??!

*turns around and gives Nessa an evil look and then throws a paper ball at her causing her to throw one back at me and giggle* LMBO! Tayba, no discipline at all!!

Amzeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, I'm oh so glad tooooooo seeee youuuuuuuuu *says words out loud and extends them as well.* rofl

*sigh* you ppl are awesome. Smile

Sorry!!! Jeeeeezzzzeerrrrzzzzzzz…u know I'm clumbsy! Tongue Tied DH just walked past the classroom door, I'm sure of it! *giggle*

Hey, let's everyone pile on Amz! Long time no see Mango Queen! Stick out tongue lmao

Am Rani
      Participant
      Quote:

Yemeni!!!!!!!! LOOOOOOVVVEEEE YOOOOOUUUUUUUU

*jumps of seat, hides under the table, just in case anyone is going to listen to Ness, and I will get hit by some paper balls*

Yemenilicious
      Participant

lmao!!!! I think I agree with Ness. Stick out tongue

just keeding Amz, I love you too buddy!

Am Rani
      Participant

* Makes paper balls, sneaks from below the table, and throuws balls to Yemeni*

boo
      Participant

Quote:

* Makes paper balls, sneaks from below the table, and throuws balls to Yemeni*

*takes out red pen from her bag, crosses out 'throuws' and writes 'throws !' above it*

See, quick and painless.

Lmbo

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Since Tayba has gone missing, I think boo should be the substitute teacher for this class. She already has the red pen! Stick out tongue

Unique_Princess
      Participant

WTHECK! I AM HERE! Just waiting for all the late comers to arrive. Ya'll sit tight or I'm putting ya'll in detention! and its not gona be writing lines. I shall think of a suitable punishment that can also kick ninja's nearly invincble ass. *thinks*

Unique_Princess
      Participant

*takes back red pen from boo and hands her a tissue coz it looks as if she's going to cry coz she can't correct spelling*

Then to make matters more worse but also more fun, goes to the board and mispells a bunch of wourds Stick out tongue.

*watches Boo fidget*

Devil ROFL!

boo
      Participant

“Fidget” my foot! Stick out tongue

*walks up to Tayba, takes the red pen off Tabz nicely and drags her across the classroom to Boo's chair and pushes her down onto the chair*

Alright kids and buddhas…. let the lesson begin! We start off with a…….. spelling test! Devil

Whoever gets the most correct gets a free ticket to Buddha's place… and if Buddha wins, tough. I save money. Stick out tongue

serioComic
      Participant
      Quote:

and if Buddha wins, tough. I save money. Stick out tongue

Now look at them yo-yos thats the way you do it
      You play the guitar on the mtv
      That aint workin thats the way you do it
      Money for nothin and chicks for free

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Quote:

Now look at them yo-yos thats the way you do it
      You play the guitar on the mtv
      That aint workin thats the way you do it
      Money for nothin and chicks for free

OH DEAR LORD

boo
      Participant

Money for nothin and chicks for free…

Interesting.

vchenoah
      Participant
      Quote:

Since Tayba has gone missing, I think boo should be the substitute teacher for this class. She already has the red pen! Stick out tongue

Kiss up Twin ji!!! lmao *runs from room screaming* No speln tst fer meeeee!

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Quote:

Alright kids and buddhas…. let the lesson begin! We start off with a…….. spelling test! Devil

give the buddhas detention, cos they be skipping class! When they come back though, don't suspend them, we'll just use glue so that they stay in place. muahaha Angel

Unique_Princess
      Participant

Stupid Buddha, let's break his walking stick so he can't go anywhere, lmao Devil.

boo
      Participant

Pure. Evil.

Jeez… remind me never to leave this forum! Big Smile

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Quote:

Pure. Evil.

Jeez… remind me never to leave this forum! Big Smile

Oh boo! You're not even allowed to think about leaving the forum! Devil

Big Smile

kavita_0026
      Participant

No no no! No one should be thinking of it ! Not another one! Not another risk!

vchenoah
      Participant

lmao

The forum has spoken!

kavita_0026
      Participant

Oh yeah –

WE, the people!

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Quote:

Oh yeah –

WE, the people!

lmbo… uhm that reminds me of something…someone… i can't quite remember!

darn it!

Stick out tongue

kavita_0026
      Participant

Lol! Could that something…possibly be… America?!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

lmao. I'm actually studying the Preamble in class. We watched a cartoon video to help us memorize it. We the ppl of the Us in order to form a more perfect union, ensure domestic tranquility…errmm…blah blah i forgot it. lmao ugh i gotta remember it for the test. i did it in the 8th grade why do they keep makig us re-do it!!? ohh..maybe cuz we keep forgetting lol. sheeeeeeesh.

I GET TO VOTE! whooooooooo hoooooooooooo! go 18!!!! bush is goinnnn dowwwwnnnn! that saala haraami idiotic fool of a bush. Reminds me of hitler. that baldy with a whole bunch of white hair on his head.

i am so on crack. Indifferent

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Quote:

Lol! Could that something…possibly be… America?!

rofl.. yep that's it *rolls eyes*

Stick out tongue

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Quote:

I GET TO VOTE! whooooooooo hoooooooooooo! go 18!!!! bush is goinnnn dowwwwnnnn! that saala haraami idiotic fool of a bush. Reminds me of hitler. that baldy with a whole bunch of white hair on his head.

i am so on crack. Indifferent

*Dies laughing*…

ROFLMBO!

kavita_0026
      Participant

Lmao, take it easy cutie ji, he'll be down soon.

By the way, who do you guys want to

become our next *TUNE OF THE NATIONAL ANTHEM* President?

vchenoah
      Participant

*hugging myself*

siiiiigggggggghhhhh…

kavita_0026
      Participant

Confused *Looking totally lost*

Still …. moves closer to hug Ness! How are you?!

vchenoah
      Participant

I've been better. I've been worse Kava Daba. 🙂

Thanks for the comfort, no matter how 'cyber'. I appreciate it very much!

Permit me to give an opinion about you?

Whatever it is you think you lack, you more than make up for it with a heart the size of all outdoors,

a beautiful soul and a kind, giving spirit.

Just my 2 cents…

kavita_0026
      Participant

[:'(]

Oh my .. Im touched.. All that … for me?

[:'(]

serioComic
      Participant

yup, 2 cents..thats all u get.

*pssstt…just so u know, ness actually got a whole lot of $$ stash in her closet!*

kavita_0026
      Participant

And how would you know that….do you hide there in the night when its too cold out to sleep on the streets?

vchenoah
      Participant
      Quote:
      Oh my .. Im touched.. All that … for me?

Smile For you? No ma'am.

From you? Absolutely! Just relaying what I 'see'. Wink

Take care not to lose it, you hear?

kavita_0026
      Participant

Ah my, you send a lil shiver down me spine arrr!

*hug* me love you

Yemenilicious
      Participant

*signs tayba's attendance sheet and throws it in her face*

Thank you for recognizing that I have attended class for the first time in like…. I lost count! Angry

Stick out tongueBig Smile

kavita_0026
      Participant

hehe…aw my, you miss school dont you?

and i miss you!

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant

and I miss u 🙂

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Quote:

hehe…aw my, you miss school dont you?

and i miss you!

Life is freaking hell without school! I'm goingggg maaaad people!

I miss you too.

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

woops. I was posed to put my “I'm back for a few months” message in here. oh wellz. lol.

Ninja, jur crajee! go to school for me! lmao! I hate it! Stupid suckaz! Why didn't you tell me to go home school with you?!? now I woulda been done too! Angry you stingy lil bumster! Stick out tongue

serioComic
      Participant

wooohooo! miss rani is back! my target has come home. now…for khushi to return..hmmmm

kavita_0026
      Participant

Right..your life really does revolve around the forum!

Heya Rani

boo
      Participant
      Quote:

wooohooo! miss rani is back! my target has come home. now…for khushi to return..hmmmm

My dear Rani – I heard you're staying for a couple more months?

YAY!

And as for Khushi… *gulps down tears forming*

serioComic
      Participant
      Quote:
      Quote:

YAY!

and now even the elusive miss boogedy has joined the party. cant stay away for too long eh? i knw u missed serio's asylum. worry not, i hv prepared a permanent place for u.

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      Quote:

YAY!

Yeah… Smile Don't worry, jaan, she's with us, na? It'll be okay. I love you… Right Hug

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

WHERE IS EVERYONE?!?!

Viewing 57 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.