Participant

Do we stop loving people?

Why do we stop loving people?

How do we stop loving people?

Does love fail?

Or is it true that we fail love?

If so, then who failed?

Did he fail who stopped loving?

Or is it he that failed that is loved no more?

Where did our love go?

boo
      Participant

Whoa… lots of deep thoughts.

To quote Khushi (hmmm.. or was it me? Oh gosh I GENUINELY can't remember!!): “Love doesn't fail, people do.”

Smile

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

You asked if love fails and Khushi was the one that said love doesn't fail, people do.

but that goes back to my questions after that question…

axeline
      Participant

I think love fail…it's the people who failed to love..and I think that same goes to people who neglects the true meaning of love. As long as I'm loving faithfully and honestly, I see nothing wrong with it..and as an ordinary type of person whose fund dress up games and fashion games, I'd better be me, and not somebody else, whom I think I can never be.

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      Quote:
      I think love fail…it's the people who failed to love..and I think that same goes to people who neglects the true meaning of love. As long as I'm loving faithfully and honestly, I see nothing wrong with it..and as an ordinary type of person whose fund dress up games and fashion games, I'd better be me, and not somebody else, whom I think I can never be.

I think I understand what you're trying to say. That it's good to be loved for who you truly are. Loving and being loved without any sort of faking, without holding anything back. Those that promised to love you no matter what will live up to their promises and love you still after the real you is exposed. And if they don't live up to their promises, if they don't love you after your true self is exposed, then what can you do? Better be yourself than anybody else and get on with life. I think that's what you're trying to say? Or maybe I read a little too much between the lines… Tongue Tied

axeline
      Participant

thanks for that reply. that's a bit close to what I mean. if I can't be the person that he wnated me to be, then I guess, it would be better if give him a choice..a choice to let go, or just accept the way I am. if i can never be a perfect wife for him, then I guess, he'd better focused on my positive sides..and not on counting things that I can never be..although I'm trying to be..but I guess, I've done my best..

scarface
      Participant
      Quote:

Do we stop loving people?

No

Why do we stop loving people?

We dont stop loving….. loves an eternal flow …

How do we stop loving people?

We dont… they 'r just not in our lives anymore…

Does love fail?

Nope it can never fail..

Or is it true that we fail love?

No, we dont fail.. how can we, when all we are doing is loving in the best way we possibly could

If so, then who failed?

no one…its the perception of a failure..

Did he fail who stopped loving?

nope..never

Or is it he that failed that is loved no more?

no…

Where did our love go?

within and around u always..

boo
      Participant
      Quote:

thanks for that reply. that's a bit close to what I mean. if I can't be the person that he wnated me to be, then I guess, it would be better if give him a choice..a choice to let go, or just accept the way I am. if i can never be a perfect wife for him, then I guess, he'd better focused on my positive sides..and not on counting things that I can never be..although I'm trying to be..but I guess, I've done my best..

A beautiful thought. Smile

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      Quote:

That really is a beautiful thought. Smile And that's what matters in the end, isn't it? That you've done your best. Smile

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Scar Face, I'm happy to see that you have such an optimistic opinion. Smile

scarface
      Participant

Smile

have had my share of Questions, have found my answers my dear Rani darling…

I wish u will receive all the answers u seek too.. soon

wer love is concerned..

I dont think love is unkind, cruel, or vengeful in any way.. people may be like this but love isnt..

if someone wishes to seperate from u, its not the love thats lost, its the person who isnt there anymore, sharing experiences that deepen the bonds of love between u two…… the love u had, u feel, will remain eternally with u, because love can never fail as such…it simply cant..

People also cant fail because they make decisions based on their pure truth and wat is the best path for them, so if someone chooses to walk away from a friendship or relationship, they are truly not at fault as such and they have not failed in anyway watsoever because all they are doing is taking the steps they feel is necessary for them to grow as a human, in whichever way they may perceive that growth…

do not think theres failure in the relationship, Should u not be a part of their present or future, because the purpose of their presence in yr life or yr presence in their life has been served, take with u the love that had formed, the lessons that were learnt and the strength uve developed by accepting wat is… the fact that ur no longer connected on that physical level …

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

I'm glad you found your answers. Smile InshaAllah i'll find my answers as well.

Your opinion is interesting. Smile

scarface
      Participant

sigh

now theres more questions.. the joys of life

round and round and round the circle never ends….
      😥

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Wow, reading this over again feels so funny. Especially now after I’ve gotten my answers. Huh. Life, it’s crazy beautiful. =)

Scarry, you’re right, these questions CAN be the joys of life. Don’t resent the circle. Get inside the circle and dance in it. ; )

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.