Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      Rani__x
      Participant

MY all-time-favourite has to be…well I have a lot =P but yeah…umm I’d have to say Bole Chudiyan from K3G

My favourite song is currently Lukka Chuppi from Rang De Basanti… it’s so acousticy and I love Lata’s voice…well I love her voice in General, but in this song shes amazing Smile [:)]

Ooh and Alka Yagnik – amazing too xD

hehe soooo go for it!

PS. Sorry gor first post being so long [:I]

Dekho yeh pagli deewani, duniya se hai yeh anjaani…

welcome to the forum : )
      i like lots of songs but my favorite song now has to be Kya hua tera vaada from the old Hum kisise kum nahin

kavita_026
      Participant

Aw!
      thats such a cute song!

yeah

lol now i like sajan sajan from dil ka rishta

kavita_026
      Participant

hehehe
      i think i heard that b4 but am gonna go listen to it now to confirm

yeah it’s a good song
      did u hear it ?
      what u thought of it ?
      i like it it’s not to sad but okay it’s more like a love song than a sad song but it’s a little sad cause of the guy part

numerounoaishfan
      Participant

i think its a tie between daiyya daiyya daiyya re from dil ka rishta and chaiyya chaiyya from dil se

Text = Text

bold text
      Example:

Text

= Text

i don’t like chaiya chaiya too much that other song with preity zinta
      in dil se i can’t think of title of that song right now but it was nice

i remembered the song name it’s jiya jale from dil se this song is really nice

axecooper
      Participant

I really like to watch Bollywood movies. Recently I watch Salman Khan Starer movie Dabaang. I like all the song of that movie. “Munni badnam hui” is my favourite song of that movie.

amyswan
      Participant

Well i have thousands of hindi songs in my playlist so it’s very difficult for me to come up with the best one. Though, i like Kumar sanu, sonu nigam and almost every singer bollywood has. Even Pakistani classical singers are my favorite too.

Anthony696
      Participant

I have a huge list of favorite songs and i really love these songs whenever i have some time at the home or i am traveling to the places i listen these songs. I like all kinds of songs Love, Fast, Punjabi, Sufi and most important Ghazals. I have good collection of Good Ghazals of Gulam Ali, Jagjeet Sing, Pankaj Udas and Roop kumar Rathore. here i have some songs which i love most.

1. Dil Sambhal Ja Jara – Murder 2
      2. Ye Dua dua sa rahne do – Roop kumar Rathod
      3. Aisa Koi Jindgi se wada to nahin tha – Roop kumar Rathod
      4. I love you – Bodyguard.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.