Viewing 18 reply threads
  • Author
      RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Hey does ne one know wen Kajol is gonna come baq? I heard that her husband wont let her work in movies ne more..is dat true? I really miss her..She was an awesome actress!!

**Chup ke se aap ki dharkan mein uthar jayenge, raahe ulfaat mein aaj hadh se guzaar jayenge,Toot ke aap hume es kadar jo chaahenge, hum toh baahon ki panahon mein bhigal jayenge..**

savita_05
      Participant

hey…. um i dont know when kajol is coming back but i think she’s coming back in a movie with AMIR KHAN..well thats what i read when i was looking at some other forum topics..so thats cool if its true
      um about the ajay thing… i dont know i’ve never heard of that..but if its true..he needs to let her lose to show her talet b/c she GOT IT ALL! she’s the BEST beautiful and best

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Hey Savita! Welcome!! Yeah i read some of tha posts AftEr i posted this so it was too late. But Amir and Kajol?!?!?! That would make a CUTE couple!!! Yeah she does have talent and she is very pretty!!!!

**Chup ke se aap ki dharkan mein uthar jayenge, raahe ulfaat mein aaj hadh se guzaar jayenge,Toot ke aap hume es kadar jo chaahenge, hum toh baahon ki panahon mein bhigal jayenge..**

boo
      Participant

ye…shes coming back in a movie with Amir Khan and it is to be directed by Kunal Kohli….i THINK!!! hopefully she wont back down Sad [:(]

does anyone know when the shooting is supposed to begin??

Music is not just a P A S S I O N for me; its a necessity

savita_05
      Participant

Hey guys![:I]
      I knoww…. she’s never came in a movie with Amir.. so i wonder how THAT’LL LOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she should be workin good! she’s great she’s beautiful sh’es the bestttttttttttttttt!!!!!

Anjali120
      Participant

You’re right guys. She is coming back next spring/summer with a mnovie directed by Kunal Kohli called Fanah (Ruined). She will be pairing up with Aamir Khan. The movie is supposed to be about terrorism.
      Rishi Kapoor and Tabu will also be in!
      I think that movie will be great. Shooting already started!

I never heard about Ajay not letting her act. I cannot imagine that. But she has a small daughter and therefore only does movies that get filmed in India and not outside.

If you want to know more, there’s a great forum dedicated to Kajol. http://www.kajol-boards.net. If you like Kajol, you will be addicted to it soon. 🙂

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Hey guys! Thnx for replying! Wow, i lyk the title, Fanah! Wats Kajol’s daughter’s name? I wanna see her1 Wonder wat she looks lyk! Kajol and Aamir did work together buh4 except they weren’t paired together. Ajay and Juhi were also in it. Forgot wat it was called. But wen everyone did think that Aamir and Kajol were together (in the movie) I thought they should have paired them up because they looked so cute together!

savita_05
      Participant

hey … yeah oo i didnt know the film will be abt terrorism and the shooting already started? coollll
      ooo i thinkkajol’s daughter’s name is nisa and
      i think the film u’re talkin about is ISHQ with juhi amir ajay and kajol i didnt watch that one though… i never saw kaj and amir in a movie 2gether!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Really? Was it Ishq? wow, long tym since i’ve seen that movie! But i really LOVE that part where Ajay walks on the pipe cuz all he sees is Kajol and Aamir tries to help..OMG!!!LMAO!!!!That was just Hilarious!! If u haven’t seen that movie Kavita, then u totally should!!! And the songs are nice too.

**Hume toh apno ne loota- ghairon mein kaha dum tah,
      Meri kishti waha pe doobe jaha pani kam tah**

gt_angel
      Participant

welcome anjali and savita, uhh i myself heard dat ajay didn’t want kajol to act. she is da best.

Wink [;)] [8D]
      Par kyoon aaj aisa laga
      Koi mil gaya
      [8D] Wink [;)]

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Hi angel!!! Yes Kajol is great!!! I cant wait to see her again…..i miss her,So how is everyone else? Hope u guys r all having fun!!!!

**Hume toh apno ne loota- ghairon mein kaha dum tah,
      Meri kishti waha pe doobe jaha pani kam tah**

ocean_princess
      Participant

I agree with you guys Kajol is the best i wanna see her again either

~*~’~*~Rani~*~’~*~

Senali
      Participant

Kajol is 1 of best best actress for me.
      But I din’t see Kajol in new movies but I did see in Kaal Ho Naa Ho just for a dance. I don’t know about this but I think Kajol have a baby thats how I heard so mabe thats why she is not acting now.
      She is fun and beautiful and best best actress

*~*~Discover the magic, feel the rhythm, and fall in love.~*~*
      *~*~~*~*

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Hi Senali!!! yeah dats true, she had a baby so dats y she was taking tym off…

“I’d rather sink trying to be different, than stay afloat like everyone else”-Shah Rukh Khan
      =====================
      Badi Badi Deshon Mein Esi choti choti baatein hoti rehti hain

savita_05
      Participant

hey guys…
      hey raniis the bes..hehe

that quote is from ddlj!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what does it mean again????

omg im dying to see kajol again her eyes and smile is so beautiful her acting is the BEST

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Hey everyone! lomg tym no see!Big Smile [:D] haha….hey savita, how u been? Yah da quote is frm ddlj…it means ummz…i’m not a good translator….in big countries, these small talks tend to happen….sorri! I think i did a bad job!!! haha…it’s basically a “it’s okay” wen some1 says sorry. Lyk Kajol did. hehe..yahz i’m dying to see her again too!!!!!! HURRY BAQ KAJOL JI!!!!!!!!!! haha…….

Khuda kisi koh kis par fida na kare,
      Agar kare toh qayamat tak judaa na kare

savita_05
      Participant

yeaaaaa hurry back kajol!!!!!!
      oh yeai rem from ddlj that quote
      i think its like …… i don know … small things happen in big places or something like that i don knw hindi lol

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

haha. yah something lyk that! I use it all the tym though! I know wat it means i just cant explain it though! haha…So where in the US do u live? (haha sorry! i think i got the “nosiness” virus frm Desi Hunk as Boo lyks to say! haha)

kavita_0026
      Participant

Well she did come back in fanaaa

i want to see that movie

does anyone nkow where i cud see it only for free

lol im so cheap

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.