Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      scarface
      Participant

I also loved this movie, I love Konkona Sen Sharma, she is an amazingly talented, beautiful actress.

When I was watching this one, I felt like I was floating, as silly as it sounds, but these days the mention or thought of love makes me feel soo bubbled up and fuzzy inside..

I thought it was a cute movie and sooo identified with Aisha, her mannerisms, her determination to succeed and be as fiercely independent as possible, her blindness to the love that’s there right in front of her.. her love for writing 🙂 her mature manner.. I loved her apartment, the silent messages she had sent Sid, who was such a spoilt brat ( in my opinion )

Money isnt the only thing, its important yes.. but not everything!

I love how she moulded him into becoming responsible – to eventually figuring out what it is he desired to do with his life

I lovvvveeeeeeee the love between them, its soo simple, so cute, sooo unpretentious, soo beautiful so good

sighhh

I loved all the characters in the movie- there wasn’t room for annoying scenes that make u wince, every bit of this film was enjoyable

I think RANBIR is most certainly one of the actors out there who will conquer the industry in the latter years..great performances all round, good music..

It made me wallow a little in regret.. but also had enough power to nudge me into taking the steps to ensuring my dreams don’t just stay there, in my dream, but turns into reality, am not sure what reaction, the writers,producers had expected from the audiences but for me it managed to softly attach itself to just the right emotions

Author
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.