Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      Senali
      Participant

What you think about Veer Zara?
      I watch it 3 times. Actually it sad when I watch it at first Sad [:(].
      I watch it in my uncles house and when the movie
      finish I am cryingeverybody ask me why Sad [:(]Sad [:(].
      Some people hate Veer Zara and they say that Veer Zara is American type and also this is the time when I am go crazy that some people are saying that SRK is not good at VZ [}:)] !!!.
      I want know your comments about VZ Big Smile [:D].

*~*~Discover the magic, feel the rhythm, and fall in love.~*~*
      *~*~~*~*

princess1
      Participant

I loved the movie ..have seen it so many times , but certain parts are missing from the dvd ..still love it…all three are great in it …SRK, Preity and Rani
      Also love all the songs in it…. listen to it often (in my car)

~~~~~~~*****Mujhe Saajan ke ghar jana hai ~~~~~~**********

Senali
      Participant

Welcome princess1!!!!

*~*~Discover the magic, feel the rhythm, and fall in love.~*~*
      *~*~~*~*

Sparki
      Participant

Good film,
      Impressive,
      Emotional,
      Great songs,

But watched it once dont think i would watch it again.

Meneh Tujse Kiya Hai Pyaar, Taan Maan ME RAKSAM..!!!

“Main toh khelugi… Mein toh chedugi…;) xxxx!”

TuHeTuMeriJaan

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

I really liked the movie. I though tit was great and RANI WAS TOO GOOD IN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was weird wen Shahrukh was all shaky(u noe his hands) in it…but my mommee sed dat if u have a life lyk his(in movie) u will be lyk dat too….then it made sense….Princess1- wat parts are missing?……
      Sparki- u didn’t lyk it enough to watch it again? I thought it was worth another watchBig Smile [:D]

Khuda kisi koh kis par fida na kare,
      Agar kare toh qayamat tak judaa na kare

dania
      Participant

it is a good movie, i like it because it is so realastic!

`*~`*~`yeh silsilay yeh dastaan kabhi honge`*~`*~`
      na khatam
      ~.^.~aa jee le ek pal mein sau janam ~.^.~

CrunkQueen
      Participant

whooww i love Veer Zara..it’s make me always cry…and preity Zintra is such a beauty…she and Sharukh kahn are the best…..

Waluscha
      Participant

Are u from Switz??? Wow..that’s cool. I simply luv ur country

“Teri Soorat Na Hoon Jisme, Woh Sheesha Thod Denge Hum”

CrunkQueen
      Participant

heeh ..yes i am…switzerland isn’t sooo cool..Toronto and US is cool..

CrunkQueen

FijianCutie
      Participant

it was da hottest movie ever!!!! i luved it, i cried when i watched it. but the shouldn’t have made SRK look 100 yearz old in da end

~*BrownPride_ForLife*~

Madhu
      Participant

I read the comments above and am wondering what is American about the movie? Certainly this is not a Hollywood type movie and there is no way this movie portrays life in America. What was realistic about this movie? I am not sure that I agree with that statement either. However, I liked the movie myself. I thought the first half was excellent but the second half dragged. Perhaps that was done to give Rani Mukherjee more of a role. There were also inconsistencies in the story. I think the movie would have been more effective if they had taken out some of the parts that were not essential to the story. However, overall the movie was definitely worth watching. I saw Veer-Zara in the theatre and the photography on the big screen was beautiful. I had heard the music as soon as it was released and fell in love with the song Tere Liye Hum Hain Jiye. I like every single song in this movie, some more than others of course. It is amazing that the tunes were used 30 years after the death of the composer Madan Mohan but still sound so fresh. Even the director realized the movie was too long and so he cut out some of the songs even though they were all nice songs. Preity Zinta has worn some gorgous outfits and she looks really nice in this movie. She also acted well. Rani Mukherjee dressed appropriately for her role and acted well. Shahrukh Khan was his usual charming self. I loved watching the chemistry between Amitabh Bachan and Hema Malini. I have seen the movie twice in the theatre and I could watch the movie over as long as I could fast forward some of the second half. If you have not seen it and like musicals then I would definitely recommend seeing it once. If you are into action movies then this movie is not for you.

Madhu Smile [:)]

FijianCutie
      Participant

wow, dat was like a professional movie review rite there!!

~*BrownPride_ForLife*~

Madhu
      Participant

quote:

Originally posted by FijianCutie

wow, dat was like a professional movie review rite there!!

~*BrownPride_ForLife*~

After all movie critics are people too and it is basically their opinion of what they saw. We write our opinions too. Since we are not paid for our reviews, we can write from our heart and not worry about what impression others will get.

Madhu Smile [:)]

kavita_026
      Participant

omg veer zaara was so guuuuuuuuuud
      n i cried like 5 million times lolzzzzzzzzz
      hehe srk n preity looked so well 2 gether

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.