if anyone translated in inglish

KD

Marine
      Participant

hey khalid is it from a movie or is it a singer song

boo
      Participant

just what i was wondering marine lol

Wink [;)] If you want me to fall for you, you’ve got to give me something worth tripping over Wink [;)]

its fast, its free, its fun!!! The BollywoodLyrics.com Forum Awards 05 await ur vote… VOTE NOW!! And u may win an award…Wink [;)]

FijianCutie
      Participant

hey dat song is from Veer-Zaara rite??anywayz, i got dat lyrics’ translation… i cant copy it on this page, and i dont want to rite it all out, so i’ll give u da site name… Go to da site http://www.bollywhat.com
      then look on the bottom left and u’ll c Lyrics,Synopses, Vocabulary (click dat) then find da movie veer-zaara and click dat. then click then name of ur song and u’ll get ur translation

Madhu
      Participant

Tere Liye from Veerzara is not sung by Babul Supriyo so that is probably not the song being requested here.

Babul Supriyo sang a song titled Tere Liye from his album “Kuchh aisa lagtaa hai”. I suspect that is the one being requested. You can listen to it at the following site:

http://www.raaga.com/channels/hindi/various_artist/Babul_Supriyo.html

If you can listen to the song and type out the lyrics I will translate it for you. However, right now I don’t have the time to do both.

Madhu Smile [:)]

FijianCutie
      Participant

oops, MY BAD!!! watever…but there’s still good songz dat u can get from movies, i dunno if they have songz from albums or anything, but check

Khalid
      Participant

Madhu is right the song Iam talkin abt is Tere Liye from this album kuch aisa lagtaa hai thanks

KD

Marine
      Participant

sorry i thought you were talking about the one from veer-zara thats why i wanted to make sure hehe

FijianCutie
      Participant

haha, c! im not da only one

~*BrownPride_ForLife*~

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.