Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      seoprabhakar
      Participant

A part of Mission Impossible 4, the famous Hollywood movie, is been shot in Mumbai. Hollywood star, Tom Cruise may not be coming to India now but his double is moving in Mumbai searching for Bollywood actor Anil Kapoor.

MI4- Ghost Protocol where Anil Kapoor will be a part of the movie is being shot in South Mumbai. The second unit of film is said to be shooting most of the action scenes including a scene of car chase.

The double of Tom Cruise and the heroine were spotted driving a BMW SS01 which was specially designed for the movie. They were driving in the lanes opposite CST Railway Station.

A source said,” unfortunately none of the main actors of the film including Tom Cruise and Anil Kapoor will be shooting on location here in India. The unit will be travelling to Bangalore after completing the Mumbai schedule within a few days.”

The two actors, Anil Kapoor and Tom Cruise have already given some shots in Mumbai and Bangalore. The shot will be later merged and matched with the sequences further shot in India.

The stars acting in the movie are Tom Cruise, Anil Kapoor, Jeremy Renner and Paul Patton. The movie is expected to release in December.

amyswan
      Participant

Anil kapoor is one of my favorite actors and i m eager to see the role he is playing in MI4. However, the movie title confuses me this time. It has ghost word in it so i hope they haven’t made Anil a ghost in this movie 😛

harrydisuza
      Participant

Well this is really bad new that Tom is not come to Mumbai.I am very exited to watch MI 4 and specially Anil Kapoor Role in movie.Well I am big fan of Mission Impossible series.I am waiting for this movie relies.I think Anil will work very goodly in this movie.

MoviezAdda
      Participant

Tom Cruise is a great actor..it would be great to see him in India…
      Its superb to see him in Mumbai…..
      Tom Cruise is going to love the place and always like to have a trip again for sure…..

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.