Viewing 99 reply threads
  • Author
      Queen
      Participant

I’ve been away for a while who has missed me?!Stick out tongue

any1 newbs? come and say hi if i dont know you!

Queen
      Participant

suuckerr!Angry

Marine
      Participant

MS. Queen how have you been Welcome back. Actually where have you been girl. I’m glad your back what you been up to

Queen
      Participant

Stick out tonguewell i tought nitzah was gone so im like whats this queen without him

is he back!?

vchenoah
      Participant

Hey Queenie! Good to see ya up and kickin! You still have the same
      spark I see…good on ya! Wink You have been missed sooo sooo very much!

King Fish isn’t around so much any more! He stopped by for FIFA, then skipped town again! I trust you’ve been well?

kavita_0026
      Participant

Hi Queen , I believe when I was in this forum, you had left already –

so Hi – nice to meet you! And glad that you’re back so all those who knew you could be round you more!! and those who didnt..well we’ve gotta chance to meet ya Smile

and what is this with nitzah and you hahaha .. nitzah and oreo…ah..just dont see them around here anymore

Queen
      Participant

me and nitz had a bl wedding…where is my hubby?

kavita_0026
      Participant

ooooooooooooooooooooooooo for real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i didnt know that!

yeah where IS NITZ?! i thought he was with you Wink

Queen
      Participant

these days hes been stayin away from me…dunno why:(

boo
      Participant

hey queen!!!

welcome back!!!

hey nessa ji… how you doooin’? Big Smile

Queen
      Participant

im good and how are you

ur still here dude?!Stick out tongue

Unique_Princess
      Participant

Heyy queen nice 2 c another familiar “face” back on here! lol. hows life?

Unique_Princess
      Participant

and Nessa!!!!!! where have you been girl! I miss u! havnt talked to u in ages! hows life treatin ya hun? x

Queen
      Participant

im good im good….i had a long day at work…but things r ok now im watchin ankahee AGAIN:)

nitzah
      Participant

well seriously…what the hell do you expect me to do ? noone knows how to have fun around here anymore…honestly it stinks…

every bloody thread u go thru its juss boo missing her goddamn “twin ji”…its all “aww i miss u twin ji, how are u twin ji ur my twin, twin ji” c.rap

and i dont have time to go thru 50threads of that sh!t

vchenoah
      Participant

Hey U.P…hows tricks?

I know & I apologize! Things r finally looking up, thanks for asking!

I was going to explain my absence, but the thread in which to do it
      didn’t want ‘sad stories’ or ‘complaining’ so I kept it to myself!

Unique_Princess
      Participant

lol aw nessa no need to apologize! what thread were u gonna post it in? you could go to the one Boo made called “Get a drink and lets catch up”, u can read up on all the other member’s news too! I’m doin good, enjoying my time of uni and the summer =D

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Welcome back queen!

Hey Nessa ji! Tayba ji is right, u can just write in the topic Boo created. Smile Glad ur back! Big Smile

vchenoah
      Participant

Oh U.P., glad to hear that u r well! Enjoy ur summer & have a mango smoothie for me! hehehe

Unique_Princess
      Participant

Lol thanx hun! mmm mango smoothie, thats just the thing I need right now! its soo damn hot! drop me a line whenever ur free! missed ya! x

Queen
      Participant

i missed u nitzahjiAngel

kavita_0026
      Participant

omg nitz was SO rude

Queen
      Participant

like omg seriously nitz omg

notIndifferent what r we here 2?

boo
      Participant
      vchenoah:
      Hey U.P…hows tricks?
      I was going to explain my absence, but the thread in which to do it didn’t want ‘sad stories’ or ‘complaining’ so I kept it to myself!

*gasp*

no no not at allll…. go ahead!! free forum and all missy… that was just a request…

how are you these days nessa ji?

kavita_0026
      Participant

Hey you can share anything with us!

nitzah
      Participant
      vchenoah:
      Hey U.P…hows tricks?
      I was going to explain my absence, but the thread in which to do it didn’t want ‘sad stories’ or ‘complaining’ so I kept it to myself!

rest assured che G ! noone gives a sh!t anyways…
      Marine
      Participant

Hey queen its good that your back and see now that your here so is Nitz wow could it be that the forum is getting back to normal all we are missing ir Oreo DH and BaqzWink

vchenoah
      Participant

How ironic King Fish, since this place has become such a loooove fest!!

Bolly_Lover
      Participant

heyyy tinaa, welcome backs!!!! 🙂

kavita_0026
      Participant

hey yup nitz is here hehehe

what was that marine…BAQZ huh Big Smile

lol

vchenoah
      Participant

Hey Queen of Nitzah’s dil…where have u gone?!!!Tongue Tied

nitzah
      Participant

whatda?!?! where’datcomefrom ?!

Marine
      Participant

oh comeof it Nitz we all know about your love story? but now that you are back she has shyed away.

Marine
      Participant
      kavita_0026:

hey yup nitz is here hehehe

what was that marine…BAQZ huh Big Smile

lol

Hey Kavs darling I didn’t say anything Devil

vchenoah
      Participant
      nitzah:
      whatda?!?! where’datcomefrom ?!

It came from an evil place. Wink

Queen
      Participant

hey go chek out the thread i made for uBig Smile

nitzah
      Participant

why ?

Queen
      Participant

not you loserZip it!

AMANBig Smile

Mukesh
      Keymaster

hello queen

dis is alishia, Big Smile

a newb…

hve no clue who u r , jus wantd 2 say helloz

Queen
      Participant

well hello…i am the queen of Bollywoodlyrics

Marine
      Participant

Queen of Bollylyrics huh I guess that makes NITZ the KING HEHEHEHEHEHE

Huray to our KING AND QUEEN (NITZ AND QUEEN aka “Tina”)

Queen
      Participant
      Marine:

Queen of Bollylyrics huh I guess that makes NITZ the KING HEHEHEHEHEHE

Huray to our KING AND QUEEN (NITZ AND QUEEN aka “Tina”)

yesyes merci

Marine
      Participant

are kya kamal hai you agree so easy.

And Merci? where did you learn Armenian or did you mean Merci in French?

Queen
      Participant

french! what does it mean in armenian!?

Marine
      Participant

its Thank you heheht he same thing

nitzah
      Participant
      oh yay ! king and queen ! whoot whoot !! married on the forum (again !) whoop dee doo !!

kids…the jokes old…i think u’v gotten me married to this mental like 5 times already in the past 3 years…cantcha think of something better anymore ?!
      serioComic
      Participant

dude..we talking abt the faltoos here. what do u expect?

nitzah
      Participant

lol ! and they wonder why we think they are “boring” !! tsk…

Mukesh
      Keymaster

really now if these ladies are soooo boring as u say they are, then y bother

u search the forums -finding nothing worthy to say , u then complain women are

sooo boring, exactly what would be a decent conv that wud keep u enthralled in these forums???

start one up , y dnt ya

i have cosmic labelling me an alien an u goin on about him takin the whole species, or sums of da sorts

.. i guess dats what U wud call a decent conv hey…

nitzah
      Participant
      first of all missy…get your facts straight before you go on ranting like you know it all…yes i think this is a waste of time…and you can ask the “oldies” (even tho i still think they are more like “newbies”) how much i’v as-they-say “disappeared” from here…do you so the OTHER ppl around here too ? i.e. backtyre, madhu, sweetstuff, lisa, sportygal, just to name a few ….they dont bother coz its BORING !

and about ur loverboy cosmic here…trust me…and am serious when i say this…TRUST ME…he can smack you upside your head with comments and insults and you wouldnt even realise what hit you…

serio and i havent had our “decent” runs of convos here which ‘entertain’ the users coz we cant be bothered no more…if u were here like 3yrs ago, u would DIE to log onto this place just to see what we have written….

’nuff said ! now go start playing with these lil twinny weeny barbie “hobies” !
      Marine
      Participant
      Are Nitz why get so testi we are not repeating the same thing you have been gone for shuch a long time and Tina with you so we thought we would pick up where we left off. Muff Karo meri galti hai i thought you still that same sense of humore. But i see you are getiing seriouse come back i’m sure everyone agrees that we want our old Nitz backCrying

Oreo yes we are all faltoos and we are from your asylum xushBig Smile

Alias girl don’t worry this guys bark more then they bite hehehe belive me i had to put up with Oreo and Nitz faltoo *** untill i learned that they are capable of having a decent convo when they want to. Wink
      vchenoah
      Participant

Dayem this IS boring! Honestly Sub-mariner, what r u on about…seriously?!

Listen ladies, newbies/oldies, whatever u wish to call urselves…

Move on to an original thought, dont be afraid to disagree or stir up the pot & make it interesting!

Just a tip fron old an aunty…

Marine
      Participant

ITs getting boring? you should of been here a while back like a month ago it was so boring you wanted to kill you self.

and what you mean what r u about? about everything that exicst on this planet. I ma everything and everywhere. you can’t see me but i can sertainly see everyone.

nitzah
      Participant
      *helps the lil old lady cross the road to the dark side…*

welcome home loch-ness monster !!
      serioComic
      Participant

yes yes….join us now and reap the rewards. we shall guide u all the way. but pls keep up with us cos we got no time for snails!!

nitzah
      Participant
      *sigh*

dont you miss our lil tubelight in these moments ?!?

“its noor!!noor damnit! not tublite!!ugh capishe ?am da cheetah!! not a tublite”

Marine
      Participant

Hey Oreo just a question how come none of us got those reward before or now huh huh huh.

vchenoah
      Participant
      Marine:

ITs getting boring? you should of been here a while back like a month ago it was so boring you wanted to kill you self.

and what you mean what r u about? about everything that exicst on this planet. I ma everything and everywhere. you can’t see me but i can sertainly see everyone.

Whut da…lmao!!!

Since I’m giving out tips…Sub-Mariner…u need to leave LA straight a way!

Marine
      Participant

whats with the Sub Marine thing when my parent named me they didn’t add SUB in front of so sorry but neither can you.

Leave LA huh NEVA fi there is anyone who have a problem with me being in LA well then they can move hehehehe

vchenoah
      Participant
      Marine:

whats with the Sub Marine thing when my parent named me they didn’t add SUB in front of so sorry but neither can you.

Leave LA huh NEVA fi there is anyone who have a problem with me being in LA well then they can move hehehehe

And I’m sure they didn’t name u ‘Marine’ either! Smile Btw…ur taking offense is unwarranted…u see…Sub-Mariner is a super hero (in ur case heroine)…look it up.

I remember King Fish saying, “If u have to explain the joke, it isn’t funny anymore!!” So I won’t explain why I said leave LA…but a joke it was. Read ur existential quote highlighted.

And don’t get ur chaddi in a bunch until u’ve looked at things from every angle and know for sure that it isn’t an insult!

nitzah
      Participant
      LOL !!!

NOW do you know how it feels to put up with these “newbies” !! this happened to me over a year ago !!
      RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      vchenoah:
      I remember King Fish saying, “If u have to explain the joke, it isn’t funny anymore!!” So I won’t explain why I said leave LA…but a joke it was.

Actually, that’s not always true. I remember times when i have to explain a joke to someone, and it is more funny just becuz the other person doesn’t understand(especially when it’s so simple). But then again, it depends on the person u are trying to explain it to. Smile

nitzah
      Participant
      rani rani rani…you really are as dumb as you look…what Che G was trying to say, is that when she posts a ‘sarcastic’ joke with hidden humour (which only the *ahem* intelligent understand i.e. not you or marine etc…) it spoils the whole fun when you have to sit and explain it …

its like potty training your new puppy…after a couple of times of explaining not to poo on the rug and you still do it…it gets annoying…

kapeesh ??
      RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Nitzah , i never said that she said something else. I told her that it can actually be fun sometimes. But it all depends on the person you are explaining the joke to.

duh. Indifferent u okay?

nitzah
      Participant
      my god…your even thicker than you actually potray yourself….

this is an example

“A blonde went to a plastic surgeon to get her ‘love handles’ removed…she woke up the next day and her ears are missing”

If you explain that to someone (please tell me you understood it!) then its “funny” and doesnt matter WHO you explain it to…

The sarcastic humour, which serio and i usually post around here (and sometimes the “senior members too)…is only (and mainly) understood by us (not because we are ‘g a y’) – its just simply we understand “sarcasm” as a whole and are on the same wavelength….Explaining our “hidden” humour to you imbeciles is annoying…

is that clear enough ?!?
      RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

I don’t think you understand the meaning of the word sometimes.

There is really no need for you to try to explain it to me, i understand, i was just trying to tell nessa ji that Sometimes it can be funny, and that usually, when it is funny, it depends on who you are explaining the joke to.

sheesh!

nitzah
      Participant
      no you idiot..you dont understand the difference between a “ha ha” funny joke and a sarcastic “hidden” joke…

i suggest you go ask you other idiotic twinnies around here, collect the braincells together…then speak to me….
      Marine
      Participant

Nessa sweety i did take it as a joke i was jking to even though i’m not that good at it I never take anything seriously unless you tell me your seriouse. I just should have put it differently so that you would know that i was replying to your joke.AS far as Sub Marine i didn’t know that is was a super hero so thank you for the compliment.

Rani hey sweets how are you thanks for the back up.

Nitz Angry If you think your sharp and pick up everything then think again. hahahaha

nitzah
      Participant
      correction….i dont think “i am sharp”…i just know your blunt !
      boo
      Participant
      nitzah:

your blunt !

HER blunt? HER blunt what may I ask? HER blunt pencil?!!?!!

nitzah
      Participant
      sorry…i was thinking about “s e x” at the time (as you said, its on every man’s mind) and it clouded my concentration on the English Grammer….it should be “you’re blunt”

happy now little pesky child ?
      Desi Hunk
      Participant

hahhaha..

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      nitzah:

no you idiot..you dont understand the difference between a “ha ha” funny joke and a sarcastic “hidden” joke…

i suggest you go ask you other idiotic twinnies around here, collect the braincells together…then speak to me….

what daaa? I do understand the difference, how do u know that i don’t? To tell you the truth, most of your jokes(or ur “insults”) are really very pathetic. Maybe some people on this forum enjoy them, they have their own opinion and i can’t change that, nor would i want to.

I have only one twin on this forum, and she isn’t idiotic.

vchenoah
      Participant
      nitzah:
      LOL !!!

NOW do you know how it feels to put up with these “newbies” !! this happened to me over a year ago !!

U know whut King Fish? I can totally comprehend & commiserate with
      the fact that u need to find ur happy place & recharge
      occassionally.

vchenoah
      Participant
      RaNi iS ThE BeS:

Actually, that’s not always true. I remember times when i have to
      explain a joke to someone, and it is more funny just becuz the other
      person doesn’t understand(especially when it’s so simple). But then
      again, it depends on the person u are trying to explain it to. Smile

U r too too sweet Da Bestest Smile…but realize, it isn’t the joke that’s funny anymore…it’s ur tubelight friend!Wink

vchenoah
      Participant
      nitzah:
      my god…your even thicker than you actually potray yourself….

this is an example

“A blonde went to a plastic surgeon to get her ‘love handles’ removed…she woke up the next day and her ears are missing”

If you explain that to someone (please tell me you understood it!) then its “funny” and doesnt matter WHO you explain it to…

The sarcastic humour,
      which serio and i usually post around here (and sometimes the “senior
      members too)…is only (and mainly) understood by us (not because we
      are ‘g a y’) – its just simply we understand “sarcasm” as a whole and
      are on the same wavelength….Explaining our “hidden” humour to you
      imbeciles is annoying…

is that clear enough ?!?

LMAO…ok here’s anudder one:

While playing Trivial Pursuit, a blonde took her
      turn. She rolled the dice & landed on Science & Nature. Her
      question was: If ur in a vaccum & someone calls ur name, can u hear
      it?

She thought for a minute, then asked, “Is it on or off?”

vchenoah
      Participant
      Marine:

Nessa sweety i did take it as a joke i was
      jking to even though i’m not that good at it I never take anything
      seriously unless you tell me your seriouse. I just should have put it
      differently so that you would know that i was replying to your joke.AS
      far as Sub Marine i didn’t know that is was a super hero so thank you
      for the compliment.

Duly noted…

Oh & only Sage is allowed to call me sweety…

Marine
      Participant

Noted i won’t call you sweety. I’ll just call you other thinks nice thinks i mean heheheWink

vchenoah
      Participant

Big Smile…glad we got that out of the way!

Sooooo…I’ll be calling u Sub-Mariner and u’ll be calling me Miss Jackson, if ur nasty! LMAO

nitzah
      Participant
      am sorry ms jackson

oooohhhhh

i am fer realllll

i neva meant to make your daughter cry

i ap-olo-gise a trillion times

sorry ms jackson….

Marine
      Participant

Ok is it just me or did Nitz just apologized Surprise

Miss Jakson how are you hahahahaha

nitzah
      Participant

its just you…..

Marine
      Participant

acha? its here in print

serioComic
      Participant

dude…i say just give up on this one. its not worth yr time and effort!

boo
      Participant

arre khushi… least you dont have to worry about oreo ji and his lil sharks anymore…! Big Smile

vchenoah
      Participant
      Marine:

Question #1 – yes

Question #2 – nope

vchenoah
      Participant
      nitzah:
      am sorry ms jackson

oooohhhhh

i am fer realllll

i neva meant to make your daughter cry

i ap-olo-gise a trillion times

sorry ms jackson….

I hope we feel like dis foevah…

Foevah, foevah evah, FOEVAH EVAH????

nitzah
      Participant
      vchenoah:
      Marine:

Question #1 – yes
      Question #2 – nope

lol !! i said the same thing (in my own words of course)…and i bet she thinks am insulting her…and you’d probably get away with that !

Marine
      Participant
      nitzah:
      vchenoah:
      Marine:

Question #1 – yes
      Question #2 – nope

lol !! i said the same thing (in my own words of course)…and i bet she thinks am insulting her…and you’d probably get away with that !

Sorry my mistake i though it was an apology and no Nitz not everything you say is an insulting. I don’t know hwy everyone thinks that i get Insulted I wll get insulted only if GOD insults me or my parents no one eles on this earth.Big Smile

nitzah
      Participant
      …..see…this is where i get “annoyed” with you newbies…my “apology”…is actually the lyrics to a SONG…to which Che G replied (while contiuing on with the same song)….

the comment was directed to her, coz i knew should would ‘understand’ it and i dont have to explain it to her like the way i had to explain it to you that it wasnt an apology…”its just you”….

and about your lil speech about “only god can insult me”…please…dont give me that bull…that post of yours in the other thread clearly shows you got ‘insulted’, which you, yourself, clearly stated…so please…if you DONT know something, then dont bother responding to me…if you are unsure about your own feelings…i suggest you log offline…go sit in a corner…and play wiht your barbies

*phew*…there…now i got no more mood to carry on…
      Marine
      Participant
      Hey kid i never said i got insulted i was just saying that you shouldn’t insult people get glasses so that you can read better and get someone to explain the dam sentece to you. You talk about me not understanding isn’t it abviouse that you are the one that can’t read the line.
      nitzah
      Participant
      Marine:

i was just saying that you shouldn’t insult people

please…explain this thing to me in your beautifully simple and crystal clear english…who on earth do you think you are to tell me what i should do and shouldnt do ?

i think you should jump off a building and save the rest of mankind…but you wont take my advice…correct ? so what makes you think i’ll listen to you ?
      Marine
      Participant
      I never told you to listen to me you airhead i just suggested it its up to you take it or leave it. I never tell anyone what they can or cann not do its imposible i just tell them what they may and may not do hehehe
      vchenoah
      Participant

LMAO…so have u given up yet?

Marine
      Participant

Which one of us? I haven’t

vchenoah
      Participant

LMAO…not u!

Mukesh
      Keymaster
      please…explain this thing to me in your beautifully simple and crystal clear english…who on earth do you think you are to tell me what i should do and shouldnt do ? huh, nitz, toldya to take yr pills sweety – u having amnesia AGAIN, shes Marine off coz, and she can damn well write down WHATEVA she feels like in this forum….kapeeesh? whether u like it or not is irrelevant..

i think you should jump off a building and save the rest of mankind…but you wont take my advice…correct ? so what makes you think i’ll listen to you

Sad Nitzkar, is dis yr way of saying U are feeling suicidal, not feeling enuf luv here buddy??? afterall we HAVE to analyse EVERY word u write r8…

nitzkar, u betta gve up while u hve da chance hey but then again dnt take my advice…
      Marine
      Participant

hahahaok then if is not me then goodWink

Aliea WHATS UP GIRL

Mukesh
      Keymaster

hey sweety

not much

just totally bored..

hope alls gud wud u ??

Marine
      Participant

things are gr8 with me. Where is everybody?

Viewing 99 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.