Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      soni kuri
      Participant

There was speculation in media circles that Shahrukh Khan’s daughter Suhana was to play an important role in Karan Johar’s Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna. Some section of the media even stated that she will play the role that child artist Ahsaas Channa was to play but had to opt out as her father filed a lawsuit against Karan Johar. We contacted Vishal Patel CEO, Dharma productions who denied any such development and obviously seemed fed-up clearing doubts of the media.

Shahrukh’s son Aryan made his debut as a child artist in Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham and also lent his voice to the character of Dash in the Hindi version of the animated film The Incredibles.

FijianCutie
      Participant

oh yea, i heard about dat. well, u noe how it is, ppl alwayz worry more about their gurlz, but shez sooo adorable!!

FijianCutie
      Participant

btw, i luv ur avatar pic thing…Jay Sean is sooo HOTT

soni kuri
      Participant

lol yh i no…well i no sum1 whos even fitter a close mate of mine…he came third in mr asia 2003 u might hav seen him on tv if u havent den trust hes fitttt!

FijianCutie
      Participant

lol kool…

~*BrownPride_ForLife*~

kavita_026
      Participant

um
      shahrrukh khan has a daugther who is going to act????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Surprise [:O]
      i didnt even now he had a daughter

lol kavita

yeah he has a daughter and a son but his daughter was suppose to act in a film but got turned down and his son acted in kabhi khushi kabhi gham
      he was srk as a kid at the beginning

kavita_026
      Participant

what??????????
      his children are that old?????????????
      i thought he had lil children
      oh his son was him in k3g for real???????????????????????????
      how old his is daugther/

yeah he has little children his son is like 7 yrs and his daughter is like 10 yrs i think or atleast thats how old they look
      yeah his son acted as him in k3g but it’s at the begining not much of a role though

kavita_026
      Participant

oooh
      i know they had to be small
      so what? why would she get into a movie
      she’s 10
      well.then again..alot of movies need small people
      and well she’s srk’s daughter! whats the prob!

lol
      yeah they need like roles where they have like the childhood scene and stuff

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.