Viewing 37 reply threads
  • Author
      alooatiii_kumar
      Participant

Is it realy true that he will sent to jail for 5 years or not.Sad [:(][xx(][V]

alOOatiii

Aviance
      Participant

It seems to be so, I’m rather shocked but kinda not it was only a matter of time. I am upset that it was for 5 yrs. He’s harmed more people and got away with it but for an animal it’s almost a life sentence. What’s so funny he was to get 1 yr but went for an appeal and now has 5.

But do you really think he’s goin to sepend any of that 5 yrs in jail. And not to be insensative but what about the up coming shows will they still be on?

Woman 1: Who was it that called woman weaker?
      Woman 2: I don’t know but I’m sure he laughed himself to death.

boo
      Participant

Surprise [:O] so it wasnt for the car crash but for killing the animal?? :s im confused… do ppl have any sources on the net for this?

Wink [;)] If you want me to fall for you, you’ve got to give me something worth tripping over Wink [;)]

kavita_026
      Participant

hey why is salman khan going to jail for 5 years?
      oh my god
      whats this thing about animal what animal did he hurt?
      or car crash ?
      i had no clue he was even sentences
      Sad [:(] if he was…thts sad Sad [:(]

Aviance
      Participant

Here is a link to the story
      http://www.rediff.com/movies/2006/apr/10salman.htm

kavita_026
      Participant

oh my god
      he killed a deer?
      how he shot it?
      god..why is he going 5 years in jail for that?
      was it an accident?

he’s not going to jail i heard the judge over ruled it cause it went back to court and they started the whole thing ove but if they do put him in jail i wonder whats going to happen to his other cases cause he car “accidently hit down another kid”

oh cr.ap i jus saw that salman has to spend a couple of nights in jail till he hears his bail

but his sentence is only for a year

kavita_026
      Participant

hey
      oh wait..he hit down a kid and he killed a deer?
      i thought it was only bc of the deer.
      and from what i heard briefly – is that first he sentenced to 1 yr in prison. then he went for appeal and they actually said 5 years in prison now he has to spend
      on appeal!!! it got worse
      did he go back again?

Khushi
      Participant

he killed an old man, poor person who slept on streets. he was drink driving. hit and run case… *shakes head*

~* Manzil Se Begaane, Hum Rahi Chalpade Hai,
      Dastak Jho Di Raaste Ne,
      Khud Ka Thikaana Bholgaaye*~

kavita_026
      Participant

oh my god…
      okay so i hear that he killed a deer
      rose said he knocked a kid
      khushi is saying he hit a old man
      oh my god!
      what is happening to salman khan!
      and he drinks and drives? good lord! that is crazy

Aviance
      Participant

It seems he’s been released on bail and going to appeal the sentence. Here’s the story
      http://in.rediff.com/movies/2006/apr/13salman.htm

yeah he got released and is waiting for sentence now i hope it’s not the 5 yrs that they r planning to do that’s not cool i like salman even though he’s kind of crazy

kavita_026
      Participant

aww man…
      thts sad
      yeahhe shouldnt go in jail
      i mean..he’s salman khan

i know right he’s salman khan he’s awesome i like his movies and his acting so what if he can’t keep his personal life intact he’s still cool

kavita_026
      Participant

i know right!

Khushi
      Participant

jus coz sum1’s cool doesnt mean they can take sum1s life n get away with it-my opinion

Dastak Jho Di Raaste Ne,

kavita_026
      Participant

well yeah thats true
      but..i mean…
      its a deer
      i know its a life
      but Sad [:(] geez i dont nkow

yeah but i mean like they shouldn’t have put him in jail for killing the deers they should have put him in jail for killing that guy then i would have understood that

Khushi
      Participant

oh the case of the murder of the guy is still on going- he hasnt been sentenced for it yet- its still goin on. this deer case decision has been declared now. He’s still got the guy murder case to watch out for.

Dastak Jho Di Raaste Ne,

yeah i heard something about that but why they making such a big case about this deer incident
      wasn’t there like more actors and actresses with him and stuff when they where shooting the deers how come they get off scott free and he’s has to go to jail

kavita_026
      Participant

i know right
      yeah there were others with him
      hey did he do it on purpose?
      or was it an accident?

nah he did that on purpose

kavita_026
      Participant

wow really?
      why on earth did he do it on purpose?
      did he know it was endangered species

numerounoaishfan
      Participant

You guys..i KNow the 411. In 1997, he poached a deer that belonged on the endangered species list. THen, he recently rammed his car into a bakery (while under the influence) and killed someone. They sentenced him for the deer, but not because it was more important. THey have been wanting him in the cell for quite a while. He frequently gets into bar brawls and such. He stayed in jail for two nites b4 being bailed out. THey are allowing him to do the “ROckstars” concert tour for three months then the court will decide his fate. However, due to his trials the concerts have been postponed for about a months or less. I bought tickets so i have been trying to get all info possible to see if its gonna be no-show. I’m soooo glad he’s coming. otherwise it would just be john abraham,zayed,kareena,mallika,esha,and shahid kapur. THey can’t really dance quite as well as SALMAN! HOwever, i hate everything about him except his looks and dancing. He’s a crummy actor and abused aish and constantly gets in trouble with the law.

kavita_026
      Participant

omg..you’re gonna see him? ( well if he comes out of his messe dup situation )
      wait.. in 1997 he had deer probs too..why on earth doesnt he leave the deers alone!
      oh wow! darn? he killed people in a bakery – while under the influence? oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      tsk! this salman khan has really burnt my wires about my thoughts of him

numerounoaishfan
      Participant

NO U GUYS..1997 WAS THE ONLY TIME HE HAD DEER PROBS,LOL. YEAH..HES GIVING PPL A BAD IMAGE ABOUT HIMSELF!

“BEAUTIFUL IS AS BEAUTIFUL DOES AND I THINK THAT’S WHAT SPEAKS VOLUMES”-AISHWARYA RAI

numerounoaishfan
      Participant

NO U GUYS..1997 WAS THE ONLY TIME HE HAD DEER PROBS,LOL. YEAH..HES GIVING PPL A BAD IMAGE ABOUT HIMSELF!

“BEAUTIFUL IS AS BEAUTIFUL DOES AND I THINK THAT’S WHAT SPEAKS VOLUMES”-AISHWARYA RAI

teddy bear
      Participant

i agree!numerounoaishfan

teddy bear

numerounoaishfan
      Participant

But ..he sure is a great dancer
      did u guys see No ENtry? he looked fab in JUST LOVE ME!

teddy bear
      Participant

r u der? do u still want to chat?

teddy bear

kavita_026
      Participant

oh hey
      well wait..wasnt it recently that he killed the deer?
      and 1997 he did it also?
      im confused now
      yeah he is a good dancer hehe
      but hrithink is the best male dancer in bollywood yet

lol
      yeah hritik dances really good he even dances better than my hubby srk lol

kavita i can see ur a little confused salman killed the deers in 1997 and is being trialed for them now cause trial dates take a long time to prosicute

kavita_0026
      Participant

lol i rem when i replied to this topic! heheehehe

yeah hrithik dances better than srk but hey! srk is still the best heheeh omg salman khan killed that deer like 10 years ago and NOW they are making a big deal out of it? i think that is so stupid

lol yeah i remember this too hey do u know the saying what happens in the past haunts u in the future so i think thats whats happening to salman

kavita_0026
      Participant

rose why did you leave me here you disappeared and never came back i miss you lots honey i fyou are reading this for heaven's sake please send me an email or something im so worried about you

magnusotis
      Participant

The boy’s murder case is still in progress has not been convicted yet it’s still ongoing. If this decision has now declared deer. He still has the murder case to take into account man.

ronierichard
      Participant

I should not have put him in prison for killing the deer should have put him in prison for killing this man would have understood that.

Viewing 37 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.