Viewing 47 reply threads
  • Author
      Muskaanjali
      Participant

Hi! Big Smile As you can see, I am new to this forum and have just joined. I have read some of the great posts you guys write and I was excited to know that all of you are such good buddies with the way you guys talk to eachother! I hope that I can contribute well here and also enjoy reading the lyrics. This site is great! Hope to chat to all of you! Big Smile Smiles,

*Muskaanjali*

kavita_0026
      Participant

Hi Muskaanjali! How are you?! Welcome to our forum… enjoy it here >> yup yup..we're all good friends Smile Surely, you can join our circle! So tell us a little more about yourself.

Im Kavita by the way. Smile

Hehe, your name made me remember K3G tooo

I know this site isssssssssss great..its the best!

~WELCOME~

desi kudi
      Participant

Hi Muskaan….cool name!

Welcome to the forum….

Desi Kudi Wink

Muskaanjali
      Participant

Heyyy Scarry, Kavita, Desi Kudi Big Smile Thanks for such a warm welcome!

Whos boo and kushi?

Hey Scarry – what you mean tag? how do you tag members? lol sorry, too many questions! But for a newbie I hope you wont mind!

Well, I guess I will keep you guys guessing as to what my name is! lol

Thanks guys! Smiles

*Muskaanjali*

Khushi
      Participant

Hey Muskaanjali!

I LOVE your name!!! Already, we have a lot in common! Welcome to my second home. Smile Trust me, this place will feel like home very soon! We have the best people from the world as friends here. I, as you asked, am Khushi. I have been dwelling here for quiet some time and I love this place! Boo, as you asked, has been a member for longer than me! We both joke a lot about K3G so maybe thats why the other forum members picked that up in your name! Btw, what is your name? If you would like to say, or Muskaanjali is fine for me! Big Smile

Hope you like it here! I am sure you will!

Khushi………………………………………………………………….x

P.S. OMG, I LOVE YOUR SIGGY…. if you dont mind telling,why have you put that picture? In reason in particular? Smile

boo
      Participant

Hey Muskaanjali!

Welcome to the madhouse… Smile A beautiful nickname you've chosen..

Boo is… me.

Your persona on the forum so far reminds me so much of Khushi.. it really does. (Sorry, not to scare you away or anything… Stick out tongue)

Have fun round here… oh and yeah, if you see any mad guy by the name of serioComic trying to scare you away/push you off a cliff.. just hug him (and we'll join you)… Wink

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Hey Muskaan!

Welcome to our beautiful second home! Smile I'm sure you will fall in love with this place and the people very soon. Smile

As soon as I read ur username, I was reminded of Khushi dii, because she loves that name so much. Smile

Happy posting! Big Smile

kavita_0026
      Participant

Hey guys..lol Boo … your warning about Seriocomic made me smile lol … its true though .. if he ever comes by..threaten you to jump off a cliff… hurt you… accuse you of being from a differnt planet..etc etc … its how he is lol… but he knows deep inside he loves us Big Smile

We're a family here … Khushi and everyone else is absolutely right..soooo welcome! ..a new member! yay! hehe

Yeahh i like yr name… Muskanjali… makes you wanna like…stop and ..think … well for me it does..

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant
      Duniya mein kitni hain nafratein
      Phir bhi dilon mein hain chaahatein
      Duniya mein kitni hain nafratein
      Phir bhi dilon mein hain chaahatein
      Mar bhi jaaye pyaar waale
      Mit bhi jaaye yaar waale
      Zinda rehti hain unki mohabbatein
      Zinda rehti hain unki mohabbatein…

for booo….sheeeshhhh theres no getting away from it …

i feels …sooooo feeels em words r8 now…

wud it even be worth the effort..

is love worth the effort…

kavita_0026
      Participant

Dii..are you alright??? Not sure what those words mean..in fact.. i dont know what they mean..but hope you're okay?

Muskaanjali
      Participant

Heyy! You girlies are so sweet! Big Smile

Seriocomic? lol – ok I will take your advice and just pounce a hug Wink haha

Hey kavita is that you in the thumbnail? Smile

Rani, Boo, Khushi, Scarface thanks all Big Smile

Well, I am from the UK and am studying at University. Just a happy go lucky girlie. And love bollywood! Big Smile Big Smile

Guys I am really looking forward to Om Shanti Om!!! Srk looks wow! What do you guys think? Big Smile

Ok, catch you all later!

Take care

kavita_0026
      Participant

Hey Muskanjali! You're online! *looks to the side* Me? Me in that thumbnail … *great emphasis* ahem…. *chokes* Noooo of course not

Oh UK! Cool! Like Tayaba…

OMG! WAit, SRK is bringing another new movie hmm … Gawd man he is the BEST… the BOMB … THE BEST! I love SRK! ..

*FAINTS*

(yeah he has that effect on me)

Talk to you later

Muskaanjali
      Participant

Kavita….LOL, aww you look sweet. YES, he has that affect on me too!!!

Khushi…. yes, I love Tu Jahan song from Salaam Namaste. The whole film is Smile although live in relationship is a big no no for me. You like it too? I can see it in your signature! Great! Why is my name in common with you? Big Smile

All of these girlies think Im a lot like you! Tell me more about you guys! Where are you all from?

Take care

kavita_0026
      Participant

Muskanjali – nuh-uh … its not me. Smile *ahem*

YES – OMG! HE HAS THE EFFECt on you too? OMG! Together we stand ! ! … Or fall to the ground in this case — lolll

I didnt watch Salaam Namaste but I heard Preity and Saif kissed in there.

The others will say more about themselves..since im here i'll go first Smile

Im from the West Indies… but moved from there quite some time ago. Im 19 yrs. Currently attending college … in NY hoping to pursue something in the medical field. Speaking of college… I have to go and study, I have 3 tests next week and I still have sooooooo much material to cover. Sighhhhhhh

Unique_Princess
      Participant

Hey Muskanjali!

Welcome to our beautiful second home Smile. As everyone has said, we're like a family here….. I'm sure you'll love it here too.

Hey a fellow brit Big Smile *hear that ninja? another BRIT WooHoo! lmao!*

I'm from London and I am currently at university too. What do you study? Are you also from London or another city in the UK?

x

Khushi
      Participant

Ohh my!!! Muskaanjali! Unbeli…! WOW. I love this song too!!!! Thats so kool! Big Smile lol! Welcome!! Big Smile

kavita_0026
      Participant

Hey Tayaba .. Khushi.

Tayaba.. I must ask … do you have that London accent? * DEEP IN WONDERING*

Unique_Princess
      Participant

Lol, well kavz, coz I live here I don't really hear it. However the other forum members do.. lol ask rani, ninja, ness or alie? they will tell u! x

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant

kavs: Nope that was just mah kajol luk alike sista from another muther..on yr thumbnail roflmao..THUMBNAIL

why da heck did u take the pic off silly..luks gorgeous

Muskaani jaan…wat da?????????? I LOVE LOVE LOVE dat song..makes me bludy cry everytime I hear it

and I have been listening to dat one an a few others on repeat fairly recently

take care

hugz

meee

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant
      Quote:

Lol, well kavz, coz I live here I don't really hear it. However the other forum members do.. lol ask rani, ninja, ness or alie? they will tell u! x

erhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm **thinks*** yup I wud say Tay sounds soooooooooooooo like a londonerishly sounding chick …very calm..talks a bit

tooo fast for my oldie brain to catch up…sweet babyish sounding voice…

ps: Tay..sorry bout not taking calls hun…am erhmmmmm been a really awful few days for me.. hope ur not upset

tnx for the voice msg….sweetttt

loveya

kavita_0026
      Participant

Omg… That britishy sounding accent has always fulfilled some hobbies…. you know..like sometimes I'd imitate it for fun lol .. I remember doing that in 6th grade with another friend…and I remember doing it recently with someone else hehehee… It sounds coooooooooool

Hm Tayaba .. I guess you dont hear it bc you're use to it you're right b/c when Alisha called me she said I have an accent..and..I um..dont? lol .. I speak regular .. alisha you sound like you speak in the same accent as me though .. well close enough

*stares hard* What Thumbnail pic are you dudes talking about? Its just Rani. Big Smile

La, la , la , la , la

Gotta go to class now!

Mwahz

vchenoah
      Participant

Welcome Muskaanjali!

Kav: Zilla says everyone has an accent! Stick out tongue

kavita_0026
      Participant

Uh hmm

What about her? Does she have an accent?

boo
      Participant
      Quote:

wud it even be worth the effort..

is love worth the effort…

But Alie ji.. in my honest opinion…

Love isn't (and never will be) an effort.

Smile

Yemenilicious
      Participant

opps I'm kinda late!! but…

Welcome to the Forum Muskaanjali!!! Smile hope you enjoy it around here!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      Quote:
      *stares hard* What Thumbnail pic are you dudes talking about? Its just Rani. Big Smile

huh? What about me? Tongue Tied

vchenoah
      Participant
      Quote:
      What about her? Does she have an accent?

You've spoken with her…does she??? lol

kavita_0026
      Participant

Ahahhaa ..she said I have the accent and everyone has an accent except her hehe

She said you talk like reallly american.

There is a lil accent in her talk yeah but its not that much ..i mean to me, we sound almost alike ..uh… I think hahhaa

She will soon object to this when she sees this post ahaha

kavita_0026
      Participant
      Quote:
      Quote:

huh? What about me? Tongue Tied

Hmm, its Rani from Paheli in my thumbnail Smile Lets leave it as that..before people start objecting Smile

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant
      Quote:

Ahahhaa ..she said I have the accent and everyone has an accent

U ALL DOO…Stick out tongue

except her hehe

TRUEBig Smile

SHE DOESWink

There is a lil accent in her talk yeah

WAAAHBig SmileConfused..DER ISNTStick out tongue…ITS YR HEARINGDevilAngel..GO CHECK UP WUD DA DOCS ALREADYStick out tongue

but its not that much

NOT MUCH OF WATHmm

..i mean to me, we sound almost alike

WE DNTStick out tongue I DNT SOUND LIKE A BABAStick out tongueBig SmileRight Hug

..uh… I think hahhaa

LMAO..LOVE U CRAZEEE ONERight Hug

U BETCHAStick out tongue O B J E C T I O N !!!!!IndifferentStick out tongue

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant

sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

stupid forum going madd on me again

vchenoah
      Participant
      Quote:

Ahahhaa ..she said I have the accent and everyone has an accent except her hehe

There is a lil accent in her talk yeah but its not that much ..i mean to me, we sound almost alike ..uh… I think hahhaa

Yeah, well, it's common knowledge that she's delusional! Angel

She said that about me did she? Hmmmmm…

kavita_0026
      Participant

Heheheheheeee Ness..yup she did say that Smile ..and just confirmed it in her post above.

Diiii lol ! I meant … I didnt think there was much of an accent difference between you and I but.. I mean..a little but.. mostly the same..or maybe that cud be in my head ..among other things lol ;;;

weith the great exception of me saying a certain person's NAME totally different than the way you say it..hmmmmmmmmmm who could we be talking about..ONCE AGAIN? man o man… i wonder if this CERTAIN PERSON knows how much *ahem* they invade our convos!

*ahem* *coughs* genius *coughs*

Somethigns in my throat

..oh yeah, its bursting laughter

ahhahaa

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant

Quote:

Yeah, well, it's common knowledge that she's delusional! Angel

woahSurprise guess not so common knowledge nah…SadCryingSad

kavita_0026
      Participant

Heya!!! awwwwwwwwwww lol

Ness was joking

*stares* Weren't you Ness?

*WAITS*

vchenoah
      Participant

Errrmmmm…YEAH!

Don't listen to Zilla! She's trying to trip me! lol

Muskaanjali
      Participant

And as I have been noticing, this is very common on this forum with you girlies… we are, happily, completely off topic! *giggles* Stick out tongue

Thanks for all the welcomes Smile I do feel at home.

So just out of curiosity, who is the oldest/ most commonly visiting member?

kavita_0026
      Participant

Hey Muskanjali – yess weee doo gooo off topic! But you can always go back to the origina/intial topic.

As for your questions … the most commonly visiting member ..i'd say is alisha .. scar_face

i'll let the others have their take on it

~hugS~

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      Quote:

Boo, Seriocomic, and Tayba…

Hey…Muskaan…tell us about yourself?

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant
      Quote:
      Quote:

Boo, Seriocomic, and Tayba…

Hey…Muskaan…tell us about yourself?

yup agree em 3 stooges are the oldest members

and Noysi if am not mistaken..

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant
      Quote:

Errrmmmm…YEAH!

Don't listen to Zilla! She's trying to trip me! lol Stick out tongue

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant
      Quote:

As for your questions … the most commonly visiting member ..i'd say is alisha .. scar_face

false

am not

vchenoah
      Participant
      Quote:

That would be Boo, then the Princess.

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant

And as I have been noticing, this is very common on this forum with you girlies… we are, happily, completely off topic! *giggles* Stick out tongue

would not have it any other way muskani

an girlies??? roflmao..ooookaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay then!!!

I do feel at home

pleasure..hope yr stay here is alll kushy an luk forward to more contributions from u

Muskaanjali
      Participant

Embarrassed Oh…. Scarry, sorry – you're a guy? Tongue Tied I thought I'd come across females here more than males… lol, I am Tongue Tied sum1 help! But thanks for such a warm welcome anyway! You all are great. I know one mentioned already … some member mentioned to hug them…?

Rani is the bes… Well, what do you want to know about me? Ask Big Smile !

Oh Boo and Tayaba – is that Unique Princess- are they the same? lolol

I am asking too many questions, I need to come around here more often to get used to people! hehhe….

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant
      Quote:
      Embarrassed Oh…. Scarry, sorry – you're a guy? Tongue Tied I

sum1 pls tell me that yeah *mah eyes are being deceitful and dat she didnt call me a man*…

roflmao omg muskani…its like 1.20am ..am alone in this office, listening to the soundtrack of mdk and am lafing myself silly

am a WOMAN madam

allllllllllllll woman lmao ….absoooolutely 100% all woman dear lol

oh my gosh!!! am noooo guy…dnt wanna be a guy..love being a woman sweety

lol…and u knw ur the 2nd person to think I am a guy..rofl and then dies laughing

my dad and mom have gotta see see this posting lol

thought I'd come across females here more than males… lol, I am Tongue Tied

ur spot on though…

ders only 2 dudes in dis hse…Senor saab and Cosmic

sum1 help!

Help?? wats up?? help with wat?? lol

But thanks for such a warm welcome anyway!

no need for thanks…this home is welcome to all …

You all are great.

yup everyone sure are …in their own unique way

I know one mentioned already … some member mentioned to hug them…?

reallllyyyyyyyy?? who???but wat da heck..**hugs**

Quote:

Oh Boo and Tayaba – is that Unique Princess- are they the same? lolol

okay

tayba is unique princess

and boo is just boo …jus call her booo..sweet lil boo jaan…

Quote:

I am asking too many questions, I need to come around here more often to get used to people! hehhe….

u r?? didnt notice:) lol

yup u shud…come around more often …

Quote:

Rani is the bes… Well, what do you want to know about me? Ask Big Smile !

when ranz is back – she sure will 🙂 ask u questions…

kavita_0026
      Participant

Hey! Muskaanjali – Scarry is not a dude *hehe* Why would you think so? Scarry's a she! Smile

Hey – dont feel bad to ask questions!! You can ask how many questions you want to ask.

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant
      Quote:
      Scarry is not a dude *hehe* Scarry's a she

still

roflmaabo

omg!!

an irony on its own..

I am afterall my parents Son and daughter hahahahaha

the tomboy, the mischief maker, the kid who never grew up, the stubborn eccentric child, the lost soul, the

peacemaker, the tempermental **dnt mess with her** one, the independent**always have my way** one, the survivor, the

crazeee funster, yet serious to the bone…child of my parents!!!

NOW mistaken for a guy ~cannot imagine why any1 wud think this !!!

Viewing 47 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.