Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Romantic
      Participant

Hi everyone,

I want to surprise a very good female friend of mine, not a normal friend btw. But anyway I'm planning a day and the most crucial thing that is missing is probably good/romantic music. For example songs like from Jism, Bheegey Hont or Fanaa. It has to be romantic, but preferred a little bit more like bheegey hont if you understand what I'm talking about.Confused
      So I thought that this was a good place to make a request to provide me with some romantic songs since I come often to this place for lyrics.Embarrassed

So guys could you help a guy out and ladies could you put up songs that really do it for you?
      Help is very much appreciated. Smile

Much thanks in advance.

Unique_Princess
      Participant

hey welcome 2 da forum

I love zara zara from Rehna Hai Tere Dil Mein..duz it for me, its amazin n has a nice slow n romantic beat

kavita_0026
      Participant

oh mah god you have to listen to that song from Veer Zaara

when they were at the bus station i forgot the name of it

try Do Pal

Mukesh
      Keymaster

err, i am probably extreeeemly late an u already went on this romantic date already, however if theres a 2nd date and u want mooooore romantic songs

listen to the soundtrack of Tera Jadoo Chal gaya, Hai Chaand teri, okie my hindi is bad…..but its easy enuf to find…but me thinks dis sooo romantic

I watched Sonu sing this when he was in the country and my heart belongs to him ever since heheheWink

but seriously if u truly want romance in the air, try listening to sum of his albums,

mausam, deewana, kismat…..

filmy songs are sooo lame really, and please please please do not – i repeat do not attempt serenading your date by singing Zip it!– only exception being is if u can actually sing …….

hey and do tell us how it went k, leave out anything that may upset sensitive members…Wink

And finally ENJOY !!!!

boo
      Participant

mere haath mein – fanaa

*sigh*

Smile

serioComic
      Participant

listen to boogedy and u r doomed!!

boo
      Participant
      serioComic:
      listen to boogedy and u r doomed destined to have a great time!!

… why thank you oreo ji… ur too kind… *bows*

Unique_Princess
      Participant

lol you two =P

uhmm Main yahaan hoon from veer zaara is very romantic too. I love that song! damn shmexy

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.