boo
      Participant

and rani ji… yeh kaun hai?

welcome to the madhouse! Smile

Am Rani
      Participant
      Yemenilicious:

SmileSalaaaammmmm Rani!

Main Rani hoon, Boo Wink Salaam Yemenilicious, and welcome. I gues you didn't mean me, when you started this thread? Wink

Yemenilicious
      Participant

W/salaam! Thank u for the welcoming. hehe well Salaaam to ALL!! Wink

boo
      Participant

Hey!

I LOVE your signature… beautiful words… Smile (and yes I'm saying that even though I couldn't have made it plainer I'm atheist lol… Smile)

Yemenilicious
      Participant

Thank you! Smile

Thank you to all for the warm welcomings.

btw I'm a friend of Rani Is the Bes. She told me to join 🙂

boo
      Participant

I thought as much…

tis lovely to meet you!

How are you?

Yemenilicious
      Participant

I'm well thank you, urself?

boo
      Participant

you sure you're well? Your DP seems a bit “hmmm not so well” to me… oh well… too many wells in this sentence dammit!!

Yemenilicious
      Participant

LOL hahaha, yes ji, I'm well. how are u doing? about my display pic, umm…I just think its soo deep and with a lot of meanings to it, thats why i put it up. Nothing personal at all 🙂 thank you lots for caring.

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

ohmyAllah! You didn't have to go and start a whole thread! Stick out tongue making me all nervous! Embarrassed yemenilicious? Why did I know you were going to do something like that? haha. oh well, I love u yemeni ppl anyway! But imma call u habeebati or Ninja.Big Smile haha. oh and w/salaam! lol.

eugh, Boo ji, yemenilicious is the pimpest pimp ever! I'm glad u two are already getting along! I have been telling her about this forum quite a lot, and she asked for a link to it, i gave it to her, and then asked, “why don't u join?” Especially since she was so interested in the “A Thought” thread. I had a feeling she would fit in. Smile

Am Rani
      Participant

Of course she will! She will love it here, and I will forgive her that this thread was not created for “me, Rani” Wink.

Yemenilicious? That's a lot of typing. But I see you are becoming everybody's habeebati already Wink I hope you enjoy this place as much as we do!

Yemenilicious
      Participant

hehehehehe for surreee! Rani, of course i had to start a new thread. gosh. i'm slow like that =D. yeah yemenilicous is long..call me habeebati..lmbo! =] but . AM RANI! I LOVE UUU TOO! Rani is the bes made me WANT to join this forum cuz she told me how nice and sweet everyone is. MashaAllah what she said was so true! =]

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

habeebati- woops! i forgot about ur slow side! Stick out tongue Big Smile

yup yup! I was defo right about this forum! Big Smile

boo
      Participant
      RaNi iS ThE BeS:

oye hoye… nobody can beat our dear Sapno… Big Smile

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

lol. ur right. Big Smile

unless habeebati wants to prove us wrong?

Am Rani
      Participant
      boo:
      RaNi iS ThE BeS:

oye hoye… nobody can beat our dear Sapno… Big Smile

Hahahaha, Boo, that's what I thought! I should come here some more, you always take the words right out of my mouth (I don't know if I can say it like that, but we say in in Dutch)

To bad you missed Sapno, Yemenilicious…. You would have liked her!

Am Rani
      Participant
      Yemenilicious:
      . AM RANI! I LOVE UUU TOO! Rani is the bes made me WANT to join this forum cuz she told me how nice and sweet everyone is. MashaAllah what she said was so true! =]

Aww, that was sweet Left Hug. Of course Rani Afghani was right, would she ever lie? Wink

Yemenilicious
      Participant

LOL chaaaat aaap, being slow is fun! at least pretending to be slow is Big Smile. Save yourself from lots of trouble. believe me Stick out tongue

haha

Am Rani
      Participant

To bad you are not a natural blond… Wink

Am Rani
      Participant

I guess, hahaha Wink

boo
      Participant
      Am Rani:
      To bad you are not a natural blond… Wink

LOL! You better pray there aren't any natural blonds in here then am rani ji… though i always imagined you and ShakB as blonds… Big Smile

Am Rani
      Participant

SurpriseSurpriseSurprise Me?? Imagined as a blonde????? WWWWHHHHYYYY?????? Am I slow? Am I dumb? Am I naive? Give me one good reason, one GOOD reason why one would imagine me as a blonde??? WinkWink

boo
      Participant
      Am Rani:
      SurpriseSurpriseSurprise Me?? Imagined as a blonde????? WWWWHHHHYYYY?????? Am I slow? Am I dumb? Am I naive? Give me one good reason, one GOOD reason why one would imagine me as a blonde??? WinkWink

euh… you're Dutch? Big Smile 40% of Dutchies are blond, a/c to stats… yeah that's not the majority, but still… Smile

Am Rani
      Participant
      boo:
      Am Rani:

euh… you're Dutch? Big Smile 40% of Dutchies are blond, a/c to stats… yeah that's not the majority, but still… Smile

And what if my parents are part of the 60% which is NOT blonde? And what if my mother is Dutch, and my father is Italian/Spanish/Greek/Chinese/Indonesian? And what if I'm adopted? Huh? Huh? No need to imagine me as a blonde, missy WinkWink

Na, kidding, I don't mind… I rather be called blond than slow…Wink I don't know how to imagine you, physically I mean.. Sometimes I think your dark, but sometimes.. At the moment, I think you are dark Wink Sometimes I think you are my age, sometimes I think you are older… Ah, if you would only lift the veil for one little moment… Wink

Yemenilicious
      Participant

LMBO! Man Blondes are PIMP! what's wrong with not understanding something? SOMETIMES Its for the best! Stick out tongue lol or am i just stupid. Am Rani you're perfectly fine ji. I imagine you as a umm Brunette Stick out tongue. lol yeyyo!

tata ppl!

Shakalaka Baby
      Participant

Hey Am Rani ji… don't ya feel discriminated around here? Stick out tongue Us? Natural blonds? Can't be our intelligence that makes you think that Boo Wink I think that less than 40% is natural blonde in Holland when I think about it.. We have a multiculti culture with more immigrants than original Dutch people…

Shakalaka Baby
      Participant
      Am Rani:

I don't know how to imagine you, physically I mean.. Sometimes I think your dark, but sometimes.. At the moment, I think you are dark Wink Sometimes I think you are my age, sometimes I think you are older… Ah, if you would only lift the veil for one little moment… Wink

Boo is a natural blonde from Germany… She just must be a German (or marry one), because she's always talking about Germany, supporting Germany and speaking German around here Wink

Yemenilicious
      Participant

LOL Shakz! As I said before, Blondes are pimp! seriously hehe

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      Yemenilicious:
      LOL chaaaat aaap, being slow is fun! at least pretending to be slow is Big Smile. Save yourself from lots of trouble. believe me Stick out tongue

haha

oohhh nooo! now the fobby accent?!?! lmao! Stick out tongue I love ur crajeeeeeness ninja ji! Right Hug and ur right. Wink

Am Rani:
      I don't know how to imagine you, physically I mean.. Sometimes I think your dark, but sometimes.. At the moment, I think you are dark Wink Sometimes I think you are my age, sometimes I think you are older… Ah, if you would only lift the veil for one little momentWink

Imma quote an old song:

Parde Mein Rehne Do Parda Na Uthao (let me stay in the veil, don't lift the veil)
      Parda Jo Uth Gaya To Bhedh Khul Jayega (If the veil lifts, the secret will be out)
      Allah Meri Tauba – Allah Meri Tauba (tauba means repentence, so i guess it's Allah, I repent. Tongue Tied)

Am rAni ji is a blonde! She told me so herself in one of the threads. Wink

Am Rani
      Participant
      RaNi iS ThE BeS:
      Yemenilicious:

haha

oohhh nooo! now the fobby accent?!?! lmao! Stick out tongue I love ur crajeeeeeness ninja ji! Right Hug and ur right. Wink

Am Rani:
      I don't know how to imagine you, physically I mean.. Sometimes I think your dark, but sometimes.. At the moment, I think you are dark Wink Sometimes I think you are my age, sometimes I think you are older… Ah, if you would only lift the veil for one little moment… Wink

Imma quote an old song:

Parde Mein Rehne Do Parda Na Uthao (let me stay in the veil, don't lift the veil)
      Parda Jo Uth Gaya To Bhedh Khul Jayega (If the veil lifts, the secret will be out)
      Allah Meri Tauba – Allah Meri Tauba (tauba means repentence, so i guess it's Allah, I repent. Tongue Tied)

Am rAni ji is a blonde! She told me so herself in one of the threads. Wink

I did not!!! Where is this thread than, huh? huh? huh? WinkWinkWink

Am Rani
      Participant
      Yemenilicious:

LMBO! Man Blondes are PIMP! what's wrong with not understanding something? SOMETIMES Its for the best! Stick out tongue lol or am i just stupid. Am Rani you're perfectly fine ji. I imagine you as a umm Brunette Stick out tongue. lol yeyyo!

tata ppl!

I bet you would not dare to say so if you imagined as a blonde Wink

Am Rani
      Participant
      Shakalaka Baby:

Hey Am Rani ji… don't ya feel discriminated around here? Stick out tongue Us? Natural blonds? Can't be our intelligence that makes you think that Boo Wink I think that less than 40% is natural blonde in Holland when I think about it.. We have a multiculti culture with more immigrants than original Dutch people…

Do you think so?? I think we still have more original Dutch people…

Shakalaka Baby
      Participant
      Am Rani:

Suddenly suffering from mental illness Am Rani? WinkStick out tongue

Am Rani
      Participant

No Shakz, I'm not suffering from mental illness.. I'm just very sure no one will ever find a thread here in which I say I'm blonde.. If there was one, everybody would have seen it, right? If there was such a thread, Boo would not only imagine me as a blonde, she would KNOW that I was blonde…

But if you doubt my mental condition, go ahead, and find the thread for me!

Shakalaka Baby
      Participant

I don't doubt it… I was just kidding yaar!! We'll see with what kind of thread Rani will come up one of these days… Wink

Shakalaka Baby
      Participant
      Am Rani:
      Shakalaka Baby:

Do you think so?? I think we still have more original Dutch people…

I do think so too, but I not every “original” Dutchie has blond hair… That and because of the immigration, I think that there are less than 40% natural blondes in Holland…

boo
      Participant

blonde… Dutch… natural… thread…

aahhh I'm going mad!! Big Smile

Am Rani ji: *pulls out tongue at her* keep your secrets then madam – if you must!! Stick out tongue

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      Am Rani:
      RaNi iS ThE BeS:
      [Am rAni ji is a blonde! She told me so herself in one of the threads. Wink

Didn't you? Tongue Tied It was in the Say Something Above me Thread…hai na? Am I wrong? I'm sorry if I am, but I thought it was you who said that…or Shakz? It was one of you! I know it was! Stick out tongue I just can't remember which one! lmao! I'll even look in the threads one of theses days, but if i'm wrong, then sorry! I'm becoming a budhi so forgive my lack of memory. Big Smile

serioComic
      Participant
      boo:

aahhh I'm going mad!! Big Smile

whats stopping u? go ahead. im waiting

Am Rani
      Participant
      RaNi iS ThE BeS:
      Am Rani:
      RaNi iS ThE BeS:
      [Am rAni ji is a blonde! She told me so herself in one of the threads. Wink

Didn't you? Tongue Tied It was in the Say Something Above me Thread…hai na? Am I wrong? I'm sorry if I am, but I thought it was you who said that…or Shakz? It was one of you! I know it was! Stick out tongue I just can't remember which one! lmao! I'll even look in the threads one of theses days, but if i'm wrong, then sorry! I'm becoming a budhi so forgive my lack of memory. Big Smile

Hahahaha, and than Shakz says I'm suffering from mental illness WinkWink Hahaha, Rani, I'll send you a PM…

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

lmao! Thanks for the pm Am Rani ji, or else I would have gone crajee. Wink

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

oye! Isn't teaching fun ji?!? You should teach our class everyday! U make an awesome teacher ji! Wink I loved it when you sent _____ out of class! Big Smile You should have sent the mean one out too! lmao. kidding, of course! Stick out tongue Big Smile

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      RaNi iS ThE BeS:
      oye! Isn't teaching fun ji?!? You should teach our class everyday! U make an awesome teacher ji! Wink I loved it when you sent _____ out of class! Big Smile You should have sent the mean one out too! lmao. kidding, of course! Stick out tongue Big Smile

LOL Rani Jaan. teaching…fun?? lmbooo!! ur crajee my dear! I make an awesome teacher…right! true indeed. loll Rani's like “Don't send me out, we're friends” I'm like “Naopee, business is business.” lmbo! I really did have fun. and woahhh that girl was too obsessed with the date. acting like none of us know the date. yeah u know what..i regret not sending her out. ehhh ohh well, next time, I shall think twice b4 offering to teach Big Smile. InshaAllah. But i really did have fun! Imagine if u weren't there and me stuck in that class without Rani. bahaha. okay yeah ill go to bed now. I love uuuuu jaan!

Allah Hafiz

boo
      Participant

euh… yemenilicious, you're not a class mate of Rani's? Tongue Tied

Yemenilicious
      Participant

yeah she's my classmate at Islamic school. =p but that day the teacher wasnt present..so i offered to keep the class company! lol Rani's the best classmate everrrr of course! Wink

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      Yemenilicious:
      LOL Rani Jaan. teaching…fun?? lmbooo!! ur crajee my dear! I make an awesome teacher…right! true indeed. loll Rani's like “Don't send me out, we're friends” I'm like “Naopee, business is business.” lmbo! I really did have fun. and woahhh that girl was too obsessed with the date. acting like none of us know the date. yeah u know what..i regret not sending her out. ehhh ohh well, next time, I shall think twice b4 offering to teach Big Smile. InshaAllah. But i really did have fun! Imagine if u weren't there and me stuck in that class without Rani. bahaha. okay yeah ill go to bed now. I love uuuuu jaan!

Allah Hafiz

You do make an awesome teacher! Stick out tongue Just ask Abdallah! lol. Big Smile Wink

and ur a meannie! U were gonna send me out! I was like noooooo! hehe. “business is business” huh. Stick out tongue and she was obsessed with the date! hehe! I love the way u handled it. and she didn't even know the date! haha! She's one crajee girl! But dude, she can sing! Surprise ha, so can u! ur way better than Yusuf! Seriously! and dude, u havta teach again! Even (the psycho who eats right in front of Appa!) was saying so! Big Smile awww poor u! I don't know what u would have done without me! Big Smile lol. i'm so conceited! hehe. no, of course i'm not. Stick out tongue Did u have a headache afterwards? hehe.

wow…what i just wrote is so confusing! haha. oh well, love u too jaan!

Fi-Amanillah! Big Smile

P.S. boo ji, habeebati is right, i'm the best classmate ever! I always make people laugh with my crajee questions! Big Smile

*sigh* I'm so glad i joined madressa. I learned so much and made so many beautiful memories there. Smile Hai na, habeebati?

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      RaNi iS ThE BeS:
      Yemenilicious:

Allah Hafiz

You do make an awesome teacher! Stick out tongue Just ask Abdallah! lol. Big Smile Wink

and ur a meannie! U were gonna send me out! I was like noooooo! hehe. “business is business” huh. Stick out tongue and she was obsessed with the date! hehe! I love the way u handled it. and she didn't even know the date! haha! She's one crajee girl! But dude, she can sing! Surprise ha, so can u! ur way better than Yusuf! Seriously! and dude, u havta teach again! Even (the psycho who eats right in front of Appa!) was saying so! Big Smile awww poor u! I don't know what u would have done without me! Big Smile lol. i'm so conceited! hehe. no, of course i'm not. Stick out tongue Did u have a headache afterwards? hehe.

wow…what i just wrote is so confusing! haha. oh well, love u too jaan!

Fi-Amanillah! Big Smile

P.S. boo ji, habeebati is right, i'm the best classmate ever! I always make people laugh with my crajee questions! Big Smile

*sigh* I'm so glad i joined madressa. I learned so much and made so many beautiful memories there. Smile Hai na, habeebati?

Lol Rani ji! jur hilarious..yeahh..uhuh neverrr am i to teach again.nah u know i can never say no to any of the Appas lol! I love that “girl who eats right in front of Appa” she's sooo funny! bahahahha. i cant sing lmbo! stop being soooo nice godshhh! I loveee uuuu! AND OF COURSE. UR LIKE THE BESTEST CLASSMATE EVERRRR …I repeat Stick out tongue Big Smile

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

u better teach again! else…

U can never say no to anyone! Stick out tongue Right Hug (woops! Only when ur the teacher tho! lol. I love the way u said NO! when dat crazeeee girl kept asking to write the stupid date on the board!)

“the gilr who eats in front of appa” lol! I LOVE her! She taught me what habeebati means, remember? She called me that, and i was like, “excuse me?” lol! She killed me with a kiss on thursday! she grabs my face and kisses my cheek hekka hard! i was like OW! haha. and then, when we were going to pray, i gave her a biiig hug and she was like, “hey, we might give the little girls a bad impression” then she touches my arm in a nasty-ish way and says “we r only friends, girls” lmao!!! She's psycho!!! Big Smile and remember how she took my hijaab at the wedding shower? She tied it around her hips and dragged me to the dance floor! I can't believe I danced! lol. She was going crajee and makin me go crajee as well! hehe. Big Smile

*sigh* beautiful memories again!

what do u mean stop being so nice? Stick out tongue I'm not being nice! I'm just telling u the truth, u sing hekka good mashallah. Smile i love ur repeat. Smile lubz u too jaan!

Yemenilicious
      Participant

LOL man she's crajeee indeed. hahaha. yeahh u guys are baddd infuence on the kids. hahaha i know i was like “NO! Learn ur Quraan!” It was a pain, yet fun teaching an immature group like u guys . .

Nah ur just being too nice. and I love the repeat too. Ohhh my! You just insulted Sami Yusuf. My friend shall kill u. She's obsessed with Sami Yusuf bahaha.

salaam

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

pssh! Yusuf is crajee. Ur way better! and jur friend aint touchin me. Stick out tongue

immature? immature? immature?!?!? lol! ur right! Big Smile

My Qur'aan? We were learning surahs, jaan. Stick out tongue Well, that's in the Qur'aan, but still Stick out tongue hehe.

yo, i gotta bounce. peace out jaan.

Big Smile

Yemenilicious
      Participant

LOL Rani! How do u know she aint touchin u? Remember, she's the one who said “Rani is short and ugly” bahaha. so its even! u insulted Sami Yusuf and she insulted Rani. ayyyyy dont say my hubz name on here! screwww juuu. he doesn't like it. Stick out tongue. Hows Mustafa doing btw? baha. ohh remember, theyre both at hajj. whooohooo. next time we shall drag them both again and gooooo! InshaAllah we will go soon! Eid is sooooooooooooooon! whooooooooooohoooo! Allahu Akbar! Big Smile

LOL Immature? jes of course ur immature…gimme a stronger word! majaneen jiddan! crajee ppl these days. ohh man

It's all Quraan, no difference bahaha. A surah is Quran and in the Quran is the surah Stick out tongue. yeah, im cool like zat!

ha ha and juuuuu said u can't be ghetto! well, jur getting there.

peace out loserrr! Salaam! U need to watch Ummah Films. baba Ali is pimp! uhhh is there a way i can post a video on here. then ill be sure ull watch it!

mwahzzz Rani baji! wow that makes u old yayy mee! okay im retarded, ill leave.

Allah Hafiz

this is the latest one loser. WATCH ITTT!! http://youtube.com/watch?v=ixN0qhN39k0

Am Rani
      Participant
      RaNi iS ThE BeS:

Hahaha, I know you would Wink Remember??? Your welcome anyway Smile

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Am rani ji, haan, I remember. lol. a bit late, na? Tongue Tied better late than never, is what i always say! Big Smile

Oye Ninja! That was her!?!?! Imma kick her butttttt! Plus, she insulted Rani ji first! That lil….grrrrrr. How dare she! Rani aint short and ugly, okay she is short, but she aint ugly! And plus, im a shorty, and i'm pimp! Rani is pimp too. Stick out tongue hehe

oye! Tell ur hubby i said sorry! I shall not say his name on here again….ABDULLAH!!! Big Smile Big Smile hehe. sowwie. I couldn't resist. Mustafa? He's good, he called last night, said he was having fun without me! grrr! That lil beezee! hehe. he's rude. and yep yep! We'll drag them both with us Inshallah! Big Smile haha. Takbeer!

ur a majnoon! (p.s. is dat right? lol) Stick out tongue

yeah yeah, don't get smart with me! else i won't help u kick ur kids' butttts! Big Smile

oye, i will watch umma films! I just turned it onnn! loser! How do u say loser is Arabi? Telll me!

oye, no baji vaji! I'm jawaaaaan! (young) Stick out tongue lol. peace outtt!

P.S. 30 DAYS?!?! You're gonna die!!!!

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      RaNi iS ThE BeS:

Am rani ji, haan, I remember. lol. a bit late, na? Tongue Tied better late than never, is what i always say! Big Smile

Oye Ninja! That was her!?!?! Imma kick her butttttt! Plus, she insulted Rani ji first! That lil….grrrrrr. How dare she! Rani aint short and ugly, okay she is short, but she aint ugly! And plus, im a shorty, and i'm pimp! Rani is pimp too. Stick out tongue hehe

oye! Tell ur hubby i said sorry! I shall not say his name on here again….ABDULLAH!!! Big Smile Big Smile hehe. sowwie. I couldn't resist. Mustafa? He's good, he called last night, said he was having fun without me! grrr! That lil beezee! hehe. he's rude. and yep yep! We'll drag them both with us Inshallah! Big Smile haha. Takbeer!

ur a majnoon! (p.s. is dat right? lol) Stick out tongue

yeah yeah, don't get smart with me! else i won't help u kick ur kids' butttts! Big Smile

oye, i will watch umma films! I just turned it onnn! loser! How do u say loser is Arabi? Telll me!

oye, no baji vaji! I'm jawaaaaan! (young) Stick out tongue lol. peace outtt!

P.S. 30 DAYS?!?! You're gonna die!!!!

haha pshtt u? young. haha ur about to be legal in a yr. so be happy! whooohoo! Isnt Baba Ali Hilarious! baha. ALLAHU AKBAR!!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      Yemenilicious:
      haha pshtt u? young. haha ur about to be legal in a yr. so be happy! whooohoo! Isnt Baba Ali Hilarious! baha. ALLAHU AKBAR!!

of course i'm young! ur a budhi! Stick out tongue Oye! He's hilarioussss! But he's definately right! Alhumdulillah. the burping part was funny! But I never heard anyone burp while I'm praying. Thank Allah! Big Smile yep yep! Allahu Akbar!

*talks super fast* This is Ally(he's said Ally! Not Ali!) reminding you, just in case u forgot!

Yemenilicious
      Participant

bahaha…okay u ish young! there i said it..happy?

haha well he doesnt have the arabic accent right..but when he tries hard, he has it!

“you know what i'm sayin??….No seriously, do u know what im sayin??”

“Astighforallah bro, yeah i know what ur sayin” muahahaha yeah i love that dude!

“You see, if you add or subract anything from Islam, its not Islam anymore” Fo shiggity mangg.. he's absolutely correct. everything he says is absolutely correct! MashaAllah!

“pop up the dance floor!” bahaha

okay ill stop! I can so like redo his videos by MEE!! “This is Ninja Remindin u just in case you forgot!” chyeahhhh manggg! loll

peace outtt!

Shakalaka Baby
      Participant
      Am Rani:
      RaNi iS ThE BeS:

Hahaha, I know you would Wink Remember??? Your welcome anyway Smile

Am Rani ji… you didn't tell our little secret to Rani, right? Or did you missy?! Wink

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Shakalaka Baby:

Am Rani ji… you didn't tell our little secret to Rani, right? Or did you missy?! Wink

oooooooooooooooooooh I wanna know loserrsss! tell mee! lmbo!

Shakalaka Baby
      Participant

Sorry I can't Yemen… Secrets are supposed to be kept a secret Wink

Yemenilicious
      Participant

hehe stopppp winkingg pleej! makes me more curious bahaha! i was keedinggg! but, perhaps i can bribe Rani into tellin me? ehh nah i won't even try..let ur secret remain amongst the unknown Big Smile

Shakalaka Baby
      Participant
      Yemenilicious:

but, perhaps i can bribe Rani into tellin me? ehh nah i won't even try..let ur secret remain amongst the unknown Big Smile

Good decision haha Stick out tongue

Am Rani
      Participant

What secret are we talking about here?? Wink I don't know nothing about any secret, and neither does Rani Afghani… Angel She didn't come up with any thread in which I reveal a secret, so there IS no secret… WinkSmile

No need to be curious, Yemenilicious… And if there was a secret, I guess Rani would tell you anyway…

Yemenilicious
      Participant

all goody, not curious anymore Big Smile. haha i was only keeedding!

Shakalaka Baby
      Participant

Hahaha!! But hey Am Rani.. we dunno what for secrets you told Rani Afghani in your PM WinkStick out tongue

Am Rani
      Participant

In my PM: none.

On msn: A lot!! Wink

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      Yemenilicious:
      bahaha…okay u ish young! there i said it..happy?haha well he doesnt have the arabic accent right..but when he tries hard, he has it!”you know what i'm sayin??….No seriously, do u know what im sayin??””Astighforallah bro, yeah i know what ur sayin” muahahaha yeah i love that dude!”You see, if you add or subract anything from Islam, its not Islam anymore” Fo shiggity mangg.. he's absolutely correct. everything he says is absolutely correct! MashaAllah!”pop up the dance floor!” bahahaokay ill stop! I can so like redo his videos by MEE!! “This is Ninja Remindin u just in case you forgot!” chyeahhhh manggg! lollpeace outtt!

Ali is completely pimp! I love all his videos! They are so true! I love it when he says, “you know what i'm saying?” lol! And when did he say “pop up the dance floor”? I don't remember.

and yeah, in that one video, he is saying trick or treat! lol! I thought he was saying, “what is tareek?” lmao! But when I made my dad watch it, I realized that he was saying “What is trick? What is treat? What is this trick or treat?” He's crajee! hehe!

Yemenilicious:
      perhaps i can bribe Rani into tellin me?

I know you're joking, but it would never work if you were actually serious. Big Smile

Am Rani:
      No need to be curious, Yemenilicious… And if there was a secret, I guess Rani would tell you anyway…

Excuse me? What do you take me for? Of course I wouldn't tell Ninja any secrets! Would you tell Shakz something I tell you not to tell anyone? If I want you to be able to keep my secrets, then I better be able to keep your secrets, na?

boo
      Participant
      RaNi iS ThE BeS:

Excuse me? What do you take me for? Of course I wouldn't tell Ninja any secrets! Would you tell Shakz something I tell you not to tell anyone? If I want you to be able to keep my secrets, then I better be able to keep your secrets, na?

whoa. Smile

I just remembered something you told me hun… remember?

Something like, 'I would guard your secrets as if my own, else what kind of a friend would I be'…? Well. Something along those lines. I remember (not v. well, as you can see… eek) because they touched me.

Smile

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Boo – yeah, I remember. Smile I meant it, I wouldn't have said it if i didn't mean it. Right Hug

You know, I expected you to reply to this…Smile

Am Rani
      Participant
      RaNi iS ThE BeS:
      Am Rani:

You are right, Rani. And believe be, I'm very good with secrets, they are really very safe with me. So tell me what you like, Shakz won't hear it from me. And talking about you, I was just thinkhing about what I told you on msn. It's not like a real big secret or something, and because you and Yemeni are such good friends, I thought you might have told her. Because it's not a “real” secret (and I told you you could tell Boo, if you like). I didn't mean that you are someone who spreads secrets from other people. I know you don't! Left Hug

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Am Rani – You want me to tell Ninja and Boo what you told me on MSN? All of it? Are you sure? lol. Or do you just want me to say what you were talking about in the pm? Well, I'll tell them what you said in the pm if they ask me. lol. Right Hug

Yemenilicious
      Participant

Oh man, I was kidding you guys!

boo
      Participant
      Am Rani:
      RaNi iS ThE BeS:
      Am Rani:

You are right, Rani. And believe be, I'm very good with secrets, they are really very safe with me. So tell me what you like, Shakz won't hear it from me. And talking about you, I was just thinkhing about what I told you on msn. It's not like a real big secret or something, and because you and Yemeni are such good friends, I thought you might have told her. Because it's not a “real” secret (and I told you you could tell Boo, if you like). I didn't mean that you are someone who spreads secrets from other people. I know you don't! Left Hug

hey!!!!!!!!!! kaho na…. kya hai???

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Ninja! “Ma'am, I know it's a free country…”

HAHA! I can't get it out of my head! lol. ur crajee!

Yemenilicious
      Participant

I know shoot, they do too much! lmbo

Shakalaka Baby
      Participant
      Am Rani:

In my PM: none.

On msn: A lot!! Wink

Mmm.. I guess I don't want to know Wink Or do I? Stick out tongue

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Ninja- so true! I hate when ppl take “free country” over their heads! crazy ppl…but that was still so funny! Big Smile

Shakz- lol. It's not that bad, actually. I ended up giving her a lecture. Tongue Tied Hope she didn't want to kill me!

Yemenilicious
      Participant

lmbo! Rani, the way that lady replied to me. i was like “Thats right lady, u bestest close those darn blinds” haha. but yeah Big Smile

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

u bestest. lol. Stick out tongue I wish I was there to see her reaction!!!! I can't believe u actually told her! gooo ninja! whoo hoo! Big Smile

Yemenilicious
      Participant

lmbo! its not she betta, its she “bestest” shoot. Don't they know v Mozlem. they need to respect us sheesh.

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Mozlem! the-girl-who-eats-right-in-front-of-appa talks like that! How annoying! I'm like, It's Muslim! Get it straight! Stick out tongue She's a psycho! How many times do I gotta sa it? I lubbbb her! lol.

and u got dat right! they bestest show some respect! Big Smile

Yemenilicious
      Participant

fo shiggity! I know Rufus needs to learn how to say Muslim…Arabic style! baha

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Rufus? She's rufus now? ewww! not rufus please! It sounds creepy! lol. and she doesn't even say it like that for the fun of it, that's actually how she says it when she talks in English! She only says it right when she's talking in Arabic!

Yemenilicious
      Participant

comeon her nickname is toooo long! lmbo! yeah i know..we shall teach her how to say it Arabic style even when she's speaking english. haha she's hilarious Masha'Allah. keeps the class alive..

Shakalaka Baby
      Participant
      RaNi iS ThE BeS:

Shakz- lol. It's not that bad, actually. I ended up giving her a lecture. Tongue Tied Hope she didn't want to kill me!

Hahahaha, that gave me a good laugh Rani Stick out tongue But hey… I don't think she wants to kill you! She likes you too much to do so!!

Am Rani
      Participant

Indeed, Rani Afghani, and you know I do!! (like you to much, not want to kill you Wink)

Your lecture made me cry, because it was so sweet. It was a sweet lecture!! It still comes in mind sometimes, it meant a lot to me.. Don't you ever think it doesn't!!

Am Rani
      Participant

Ow, and Rani?? I just LOVE that quote about a woman being modestly dressed!!!!

I LOVE IT, eventhough I don't cover my head myself. Such a nice quote!! I don't know why I love it so much, it just impressed me. And it's so true!! Wonderfull!

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Am Rani:

I LOVE IT, eventhough I don't cover my head myself. Such a nice quote!! I don't know why I love it so much, it just impressed me. And it's so true!! Wonderfull!

I lowe it too Am Rani ji! isn't it just beautiful? Big Smile

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      Yemenilicious:
      comeon her nickname is toooo long! lmbo! yeah i know..we shall teach her how to say it Arabic style even when she's speaking english. haha she's hilarious Masha'Allah. keeps the class alive..

But Rufus? How do u say the funny one in Arabic? or funny? lol. She does keep the class alive! lol. It was hekka fun with her at the Bridal Shower! Big Smile I got her her fave hershey cookies and cream bar thiny lol. Big Smile

Shakalaka Baby:
      Hahahaha, that gave me a good laugh Rani Stick out tongue But hey… I don't think she wants to kill you! She likes you too much to do so!!

awwww. Smile I like her too! and u too shakz! Right Hug

Am Rani:

Indeed, Rani Afghani, and you know I do!! (like you to much, not want to kill you Wink)

Your lecture made me cry, because it was so sweet. It was a sweet lecture!! It still comes in mind sometimes, it meant a lot to me.. Don't you ever think it doesn't!!

It made u cry? nooo! That's not what it was supposed to do! Right Hug sweet? lol. I just wanted to make sure u were actually listening. lol. Big Smile I'm glad it meant a lot to you. Right Hug That convo means a lot to me too. Smile I love you Am Rani ji! Right Hug

Am Rani:

Smile It is true. I'm glad you love it. I love it too. Smile

boo
      Participant

Perhaps it is just my overly-cynical way of looking at this, but I don't think it's true. Nor is it fair to assume that all women modestly dressed are “pearls”. For all you know, they could be 'devils' underneath their modest attire.

Saying a woman is a “pearl” based on what she wears does not hold for me.

There is so much more to a woman than her way of dressing.

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      boo:
      Nor is it fair to assume that all women modestly dressed are “pearls”. For all you know, they could be 'devils' underneath their modest attire.

Excuse me? What are you trying to say?

boo:
      Saying a woman is a “pearl” based on what she wears does not hold for me.

The quote compares a modestly dressed woman to a pearl, it does not say she is a “pearl.” She looks as beautiful, innocent, simple, and pure as a pearl looks when it is in it's shell.

boo:
      There is so much more to a woman than her way of dressing.

That is exactly why a Muslim women is required to dress so modestly. So many women walk on the street and their beauty is on display, completely on display. Yes, there are women who dress “modestly” without wearing the hijaab. But still, the hair is a big part of a women's beauty, and that is on display. Imagine what the men think when they see those women. Not all guys are perverts, but some men tend to think like that without even noticing it! They don't see that “There is so much more to a woman than her way of dressing.” The modest dressing allows them to give that a thought.

When a man sees a modestly dressed woman from afar, he doesn't start thinking about how beautiful or good-looking she is or how that dress brings out her curves. Some may respect her, and some may not think anything at all and just look away. Some ignorant people are even racist towards her, but they are ignorant, so no use talking about them. But if he is actually able to talk to her, he notices how nice she is, what a nice personality she has, etc. (That is, if she really does have a nice personality)

He is given a chance to know the woman within, and maybe, he might fall in love with her, then if she agress, maybe even get married to her. Now, after they are married, he can enjoy her beauty on their wedding night. Wink

As for a woman who is not modestly dressed, he notices her beauty before he notices her great personality.

This doesn't apply to all women and all men.

boo:
      Nor is it fair to assume that all women modestly dressed are “pearls”. For all you know, they could be 'devils' underneath their modest attire.

Now, back to this. If you could explain exactly what you mean by “devils,” maybe I could give you a proper response. For the moment, all I will say is that I am definately not a devil underneath my modest attire.

I would actually post a picture of a modestly dressed woman and a not-so-modestly-dressed-woman and ask the guys on here what their first response was to both women, but I know they wouldn't reply. lol. darn.

Yemenilicious
      Participant

Rani, I agree to everything you said and perhaps i might also have something to say about this.

boo:

Nor is it fair to assume that all women modestly dressed are “pearls”. For all you know, they could be 'devils' underneath their modest attire
      The quote refers to those women who dress modestly for the sake of Allah(God) and Allah alone. because A women who dresses modestly for the sake of her Lord is of course a good and pure person. On the other hand, there are women who do it for other reasons. I.e pleasing their husbands, parents, other ppl, etc. Now thats different. she might be a person who's not neccessarily good at heart but just doing it for the sake of the ppl around her. Thus, she is NOT getting the reward for it. Everything we (as Muslims) do has to be for the sake of Allah and Allah alone..
      As Rani said, when a women dresses modestly, her beauty won't be the first thing to catch anyone's attention. theyll have to consider other things which are more important than just the physical appearance.
      RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Thanks for adding in that important bit of information I forgot to mention, Ninja! Smile You are absolutely correct! *hi-five* Big Smile

Yemenilicious
      Participant

fo shizzyyy Rani..Any time!

boo
      Participant

yowwwch. i sort of knew i would get a response like that… Sad sorry rani ji, it wasn't meant in ANY offensive way… i just couldn't think of an opposite to 'pearl', to show that they may not be pearls, but… yeah. i put 'devil' in quotes to show it's not how i meant it. it's for want of a better word…

And I know you and most other Muslim women I know (not a lot but hey) are definitely not 'devils' underneath. As I said, it was for want of a better word rani ji…

I just don't understand the assumption that a woman modestly dressed is automatically revered as a “pearl” (comparison-wise… am I making sense here?), when there is a whole personality, a whole character, mind, views, ideas, dreams, imagination to explore. Why should it be left to assumption that a woman modestly dressed is “as beautiful, innocent, simple, and pure” as a pearl?

What does the dress have to do with anything?

“I would actually post a picture of a modestly dressed woman and a not-so-modestly-dressed-woman and ask the guys on here what their first response was to both women, but I know they wouldn't reply. lol. darn.” – go ahead rani ji… seriously. Even I am curious to know… 🙂 Or, if you want me to, I will do it…

Shakalaka Baby
      Participant
      RaNi iS ThE BeS:
      Shakalaka Baby:

awwww. Smile I like her too! and u too shakz! Right Hug

Ahww, that's sweet Rani ji!!! Smile You really made me smile by saying that… I like you too!! A lot!! SmileRight Hug

Am Rani
      Participant
      boo:

I just don't understand the assumption that a woman modestly dressed is automatically revered as a “pearl” (comparison-wise… am I making sense here?), when there is a whole personality, a whole character, mind, views, ideas, dreams, imagination to explore. Why should it be left to assumption that a woman modestly dressed is “as beautiful, innocent, simple, and pure” as a pearl?

“I would actually post a picture of a modestly dressed woman and a not-so-modestly-dressed-woman and ask the guys on here what their first response was to both women, but I know they wouldn't reply. lol. darn.” – go ahead rani ji… seriously. Even I am curious to know… 🙂 Or, if you want me to, I will do it…

Eventhough I love Rani's quote, I have to go with Boo on this one. A woman is more than only the way she dresses. Women who don't dress modestly (and than I mean modestly the way the Koran does. 'cause I am modestly dressed myself, but not in a muslim way Wink are not any less than women who do. And as Yemenilicious says, you can't tell from the outside if a woman wears a scarf and stuff because of her devotion to Allah, or to please her parents or husband. If they only dress like that to please their parents or husband, they the are not real, not honest, and they have nothing to do with pearls. I think a woman who is modestly dressed in a “european” way (and than I mean daily clothes, jeans, sweater, stuff lie that) has more to do with pearls than a “cheater” with a scarf… Hope you get what I mean, it's not very logic….

What I mean to say is that I love Rani's quote, because it's a nice way of looking to woman who dress modestly for the true reasons. I also agree with Boo, because you should not jugde people only by what they wear. You might do people wrong by judging them on what they look like…

Am Rani
      Participant
      RaNi iS ThE BeS:
      It made u cry? nooo! That's not what it was supposed to do! Right Hug sweet? lol. I just wanted to make sure u were actually listening. lol. Big Smile I'm glad it meant a lot to you. Right Hug That convo means a lot to me too. Smile I love you Am Rani ji! Right Hug

Am Rani:

Smile It is true. I'm glad you love it. I love it too. Smile

I love you too! And I really love your quote Big SmileLeft Hug

boo
      Participant
      Yemenilicious:

The quote refers to those women who dress modestly for the sake of Allah(God) and Allah alone. because A women who dresses modestly for the sake of her Lord is of course a good and pure person. On the other hand, there are women who do it for other reasons. I.e pleasing their husbands, parents, other ppl, etc. Now thats different. she might be a person who's not neccessarily good at heart but just doing it for the sake of the ppl around her. Thus, she is NOT getting the reward for it. Everything we (as Muslims) do has to be for the sake of Allah and Allah alone..

This gets at kind of what I mean – that just because a woman is modestly dressed ought not to be sufficient evidence to claim that she is a “pearl”. For the simple reason that the Hijaab (is that the right word?) is but a piece of cloth to cover the body, a symbol of modesty (based on what I know).

It is as simple for a real “pearl” (oufff Tongue Tied) to dress modestly as it is for a “cheater” (to use Am Rani ji's words hehe) to do so too. And by the same token, it is as simple for a real “pearl” to be sluttily dressed, as it is for a “cheater” to be sluttily dressed.

So tell me, how can you say that a woman modestly dressed is as a pearl in its shell?

Yemenilicious
      Participant

whoever came up with this quote was not by any means thinking about the character of all the women who dress properly. It is true that even women who dress properly (european way) are also awesome ppl and great at heart. what the quote means is that A women dressed modestly is basically gaurding her beauty. her beauty is as a pearl in its shell.Because comeon, as Rani said one time. Islam is truly a perfect religion but Muslims arent. Muslim women aint perfect and pure just because they wear the hijaab. Thats exactly why you should never judge a religion by its misguided followers, but rather by its teachings.

I want to share a poem I really love with u guys:

Baby, It's all good

What do you see when you look at me
      Do you see someone limited, or someone free
      All some people can do is just look and stare
      Simply because they can't see my hair
      Others think I am controlled and uneducated
      They think that I am limited and un-liberated
      They are so thankful that they are not me
      Because they would like to remain free

Well free isn't exactly the word I would've used
      Describing women who are cheated on and abused
      They think that I do not have opinions or voice
      They think that being hooded isn't my choice
      They think that the hood makes me look caged
      That my husband or dad are totally outraged
      All they can do is look at me in fear
      And in my eye there is a tear

Not because I have been stared at or made fun of
      But because people are ignoring the One up above
      On the day of judgment they will be the fools
      Because they were too ashamed to play by their own rules
      Maybe the guys won't think I am a cutie
      But at least I am filled with more inner beauty
      See I have declined from being a guy's toy
      Because I won't let myself be controlled by a boy

Real men are able to appreciate my mind
      And aren't busy looking at my behind
      Hooded girls are the ones really helping the Muslim cause
      The role that we play definitely deserves applause
      I will be recognized because I am smart and bright
      And because some people are inspired by my sight
      The smart ones are attracted by my tranquility
      In the back of their mind they wish they were me

We have the strength to do what we think is right
      Even if it means putting up a life long fight
      You see we are not controlled by a mini skirt and tight shirt
      We are given only respect, and never treated like dirt
      So you see, we are the ones that are free and l

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      boo:
      yowwwch. i sort of knew i would get a response like that… Sad sorry rani ji, it wasn't meant in ANY offensive way… i just couldn't think of an opposite to 'pearl', to show that they may not be pearls, but… yeah. i put 'devil' in quotes to show it's not how i meant it. it's for want of a better word…
      And I know you and most other Muslim women I know (not a lot but hey) are definitely not 'devils' underneath. As I said, it was for want of a better word rani ji…

For my twin, apology accepted. Smile But you should be a bit more careful with your choice of words next time, I took it as I saw it.

boo:

Do you have a problem with people assuming that? Let them, because they do look pure and simple as a pearl. Yes, we may not know how their personality is, but that's what friendship is for, na? Talk to them, be friends with them, and if after you have explored their whole character, you do not believe they are pure and innocent, then know that they are not dressing modestly for Allah (SWT). There, one down and millions more left to explore! Big Smile

The fact is, that is how humans are, they look and they assume. We cannot deny that fact, that is exactly what the modest clothes are for! You may not be like that, you may not assume something about a person when you first see them, but others are, and that is why Allah has asked the women to guard themselves. Smile

boo:
      Why should it be left to assumption that a woman modestly dressed is “as beautiful, innocent, simple, and pure” as a pearl?

Don't let this offend you or affect you in any way, boo. The quote is not saying any woman who is not dressed according to the Islamic Shariah is not comparable to a pearl. The person who came up with the quote was most likely just stating his/her opinion about the modest attire. It's just that a lot of people agree with them.

boo:

OhmyAllah! Big Smile lol. oh boo, boo, boo…that's exactly the whole point! lol. It sux that you can't see it. Sad

boo:

lol. pagli. okay, I&#3

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Oye, Ninja! That was beautiful ji! I love that poem! Smile

Yemenilicious
      Participant

yeah I love it too!!

Khushi
      Participant

You would have perhaps noticed the change I made in the subject name. These are some of the points I'd consider before debating about this issue ( i find it extremely interesting and am already learning a lot of different ways of looking at it! Smile. Let me make it clear that my opinions are entirely mine, and are not stated to at all to offend anyone. Do challenge my opinion tho, it will help me think better! I love all my Muslim friends and ofcourse my beautiful sister!

Religion teaches us the way of life. Infact ALL religions do. Most religions preach that a woman should dress, covering herself as much as she can. Not only in Islam but in Sikh, Hindus as well. Traditionally, woman would have to cover their head and hold the veil across their face in a presence of a man. However, to an extent I do believe that religion was moulded to reciprocate law and order and for historical purposes. Law and Order – to decrease the cases of rape. If a woman dresses up and walks down a lonely street- it is her fault for inviting trouble. Historical- in religious wars men were unable to differentiate between women in their religion or women in the oppositions religion, therefore symbolism came about. The best example and the saddest one I can give is the Hindu Muslim wars in Kashmir. But I will not count this is a strong point on the basis of politics, which is off topic.

Yes God has given us angels but devils too – why?
      There is love but then there is lust too – why?

So that we understand the value each holds in religion and on moral grounds. So according to the previous discussions are we implying that men are more prone to lust then women? And that women represent love more, simply because they believe (BELIEVE) that theyre personality should be on display no their physical beauty?

I personally dont think so. Why should men be allowed to show themselves as freely as they wish yet women dont. I believe in the beauty of human beings – be it male or females. There are many males (Esp in out lovely Bollywood) that we women go crazy over. In that moment or so, yes we become attracted to them. That is ok? But a man having the same attraction for a woman is wrong? Raid me with opinions here, because I seriously dont understanf the concept of why in every religion or tradition or even culture it is a womans duty to protect her 'beauty'- because I think men have 'beauty' too but ofcourse a different kind to women. Why is it ok for women to admire other women and their physical beauty but wrong to put that admiration into practise?

I have asked this question many atimes to many people, including respective bodies within my own family but have not recevied an answer to my content. Why have parents/family (playing a major role in the person you usually come to be) left a gap in teaching their children that feelings should be tested. Completely and entirely. You could sway in them, and end up thinking of physical beauty to be inner beauty too. Are we saying that men are more vulnerable to fall for physical beauty and be attracted to it, ignoring the beauty of ones personality?

Then why are men allowed to have more than one wife in Islam? I know that it was actually allowed because of too many widows who needed protection, but now thesedays, that rule is abused pretty massively.

OK – lets go completely bazook with time- Adam and Eve (if believed here), did Eve have to wear clothing? I dont think so (correct me if Im wrong here) but as soon as more 'adams' came into existence, over time all the eves had to cover themselves. LOL, im not saying that everyone should be nudists here! but as a basis, Id liek to think how the holy books bring about Adam and Eve in term

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Khushi dii, I put Muslim woman in the subject because we were talking about Muslim women and the hijaab. Smile Not because we were excluding any other kind of modest attire.

~Khushi~:

Yes God has given us angels but devils too – why? There is love but then there is lust too – why? To test us.

~Khushi~:
      So according to the previous discussions are we implying that men are more prone to lust then women?

lol. No, dii. But men are more prone to rape.

~Khushi~:

Why is it ok for women to admire other women and their physical beauty but wrong to put that admiration into practise? Are you talking about Lesbians here? You're completely changing the subject, dii! lol. But anywho, God made Adam for Eve and He made Eve for Adam…He didn't make another Eve for Eve…hope that answers your question.

~Khushi~:

I personally dont think so. Why should men be allowed to show themselves as freely as they wish yet women dont. I believe in the beauty of human beings – be it male or females. There are many males (Esp in out lovely Bollywood) that we women go crazy over. In that moment or so, yes we become attracted to them. That is ok? But a man having the same attraction for a woman is wrong?Are we saying that men are more vulnerable to fall for physical beauty and be attracted to it, ignoring the beauty of ones personality?

I also believe in the beauty of human beings, dii. I never said the women can have beauty but men cannot. Tongue Tied The reason why a women should cover herself up is because men are more prone to rape. I have never heard of a woman raping a man. If a woman does think a guy is cute, she will not go and rape him, now will she? Yeah, maybe she'll go out with him and date him and all. I don't know. but a man, if he is cruel enough, will actually rape a woman he is attracted to if she won't give him what she wants.

The muslim women should be asking these question, because we are the ones covered…but we are not. Maybe some are, I don't know, but the ones I know do not ask these questions because they are perfectly okay with it. I don't understand why you guys are asking these questions if you don't even wear the Hijaab? If it's just for educational purpose, then okay, but it seems like you guys are fighting for “freedom.” lol. Big Smile

~Khushi~:

Then why are men allowed to have more than one wife in Islam? I know that it was actually allowed because of too many widows who needed protection, but now thesedays, that rule is abused pretty massively.

Changing the subject again. lol. But anywho, if Islam ha

Khushi
      Participant

lol, i didnt mean lsebians – i meant admiration. Like you admire Rani. Like admiring cinders – we all want our sandal left at some ball.. lol tht kind of admiration.

The only reason why i am asking questions about the hijab is because of the picture – showing a woman wearing a hijab- NOT against the quote. Modestly dressed doesnt directly mean the hijab. Modesty comes with upbringing and value. If the girl thinks shes ok with wearing a bikini everywhere- then THT reflects the kind of values she has. Its self explanatory. I dont think clothing necessarily equals intellect, inner beauty and self respect. Its how you go about with it, how you carry yourself makes the difference. The example best known to me: wearing a saree can make u look immodest, if worn in a vulgar manner or make u look respectful if worn with modesty.

I know girls who wear colourful hijabs, with decorative patterns and broches on it. What does tht imply? Is tht still showing a display of a kind of beauty? Whats your take on this shweetoo? Is tht wrong?

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      Yemenilicious:
      .Because comeon, as Rani said one time. Islam is truly a perfect religion but Muslims arent. Muslim women aint perfect and pure just because they wear the hijaab. Thats exactly why you should never judge a religion by its misguided followers, but rather by its teachings.

Oye! That's true! lol. Islam is perfect, but Muslims aren't. Smile

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      ~Khushi~:

lol, i didnt mean lsebians – i meant admiration. Like you admire Rani. Like admiring cinders – we all want our sandal left at some ball.. lol tht kind of admiration.

Of course u can admire! I love Rani ji! She's da bestest! Big Smile hehe.

~Khushi~:
      The only reason why i am asking questions about the hijab is because of the picture – showing a woman wearing a hijab- NOT against the quote. Modestly dressed doesnt directly mean the hijab. Modesty comes with upbringing and value. If the girl thinks shes ok with wearing a bikini everywhere- then THT reflects the kind of values she has. Its self explanatory. I dont think clothing necessarily equals intellect, inner beauty and self respect. Its how you go about with it, how you carry yourself makes the difference. The example best known to me: wearing a saree can make u look immodest, if worn in a vulgar manner or make u look respectful if worn with modesty.

I'm confused. Tongue Tied

~Khushi~:
      I know girls who wear colourful hijabs, with decorative patterns and broches on it. What does tht imply? Is tht still showing a display of a kind of beauty? Whats your take on this shweetoo? Is tht wrong?

That beauty will reflect the hijaab, not the person. If I see someone like that, I will say her Hijaab is pretty, I won't say she is pretty.Unless, of ocurse, if she is pretty, then I would tell her. But I will notice her hijaab first.

I believe it is wrong to wear really fancy and bright colored hijaabs, because that will attract attention, maybe not sensual attraction, but people, men, will notice u more and look at u more. Right Ninja? Or am I wrong?

Once again, If you want to learn about islam, study the religion, not the Muslims, because some Muslims don't know what they are talking about.

Unique_Princess
      Participant

Inshallah will post my thoughts on this soon.. have a headache right now and I want to be in the right frame of mind for it. Lol, I tend to talk nonsense when I have a headache.. I go lie down Smile

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Tayba jaan, I hope you feel better soon Inshallah! Smile

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      RaNi iS ThE BeS:

I believe it is wrong to wear really fancy and bright colored hijaabs, because that will attract attention, maybe not sensual attraction, but people, men, will notice u more and look at u more. Right Ninja? Or am I wrong?

Once again, If you want to learn about islam, study the religion, not the Muslims, because some Muslims don't know what they are talking about.

yes Rani, thats correct. yeah ppl, alwayss study the religion and it's teachings. Smile peace

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      Yemenilicious:
      RaNi iS ThE BeS:

yes Rani, thats correct. yeah ppl, alwayss study the religion and it's teachings. Smile peace

Whooo hooo! I knew I was right! lol. Big Smile

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      boo:

I am going to post pictures of the Hijaabis. You can post the pictures of the immodestly dressed women, because first of all, I don't know how immodest we can get in a public forum and second, I feel a bit embarrassed posting up such pictures. Tongue Tied

Here are the Hijaabis:

Okay boys! Tell us what you think!

boo
      Participant

euh… I think that's enough? Tongue Tied hehe! we're insaaaaaneeee!!!

Yemenilicious
      Participant

hmm boo, u forgot the completely immodest ones..thats what Rani and I are talking about..along with those of course. because u see hijaab is covering the hair, but it certainly isnt limited to that..the whole body must be covered.

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

OhmyAllah! We are going around in circles! You guys are completely ignoring the important stuff(or maybe you just don't have anythign to say to it) and are just going back to the little things.

The quote in my siggy is saying that a woman who is modestly dressed is as a pearl in it's shell, because she is guarding her beauty. It is in no way criticizing women who are not modestly dressed. For example, if I see a woman with long hair and I say to myself, “OhmyAllah! I love long hair! Women with long hair are so beautiful!” I am not saying that women with short hair are not beautiful! I am just stating my thoughts on how beautiful a woman looks with long hair.

The hijaab does not just mean covering the hair. Modestly dressed does not mean just covering your hair. The hijaab and modesty is when you cover your entire body, along with the hair. There are a lot of girls who wear the hijaab, but they wear low-neck shirts that show their cleavage and they wear tight-ass clothes that are basically showing their body much more than it would if they were naked. Not speaking technically here…

Islam is a perfect religion that is indeed a way of life. If you actually go and study it, I mean really study it, you will see that. But please do not base your judgements on Muslims. Because a lot of Muslims have no idea what Islam is about. If you really want to learn about Islam, then go and study the actual religion, not the followers. Then, and only then, will you be able to differentiate islam and culture. Once you have enough authentic information about Islam, then you can come and criticize it if you like.

Yemenilicious
      Participant

Yeah it's really a fact that many muslims don't know a thing about Islam. They are just labeled Muslim but don't practice it at all. So Rather than looking at what these stupid Muslims are doing and what the media says and tries to prove, if u think Islam is a crazy Religion (according to how the media presents it), before u judge it, plz take a deep look at it.

my friend who converted to Islam, decided to convert because she saw that islam has no flaws to it. You all read her answer to the Questions about Hijaab. She's pressured to take it off everyday yet that only makes her stronger.

As Rani said, and As I said before, this Quote is not talking about the personality of the Hijabi women, its saying that since they're guarding their beauty, it's as a pear in its shell. well, I guess you guys looked at it from your own perspective.

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      Yemenilicious:
      Hannah, my friend who converted to Islam, decided to convert because she saw that islam has no flaws to it. You all read her answer to the Questions about Hijaab. She's pressured to take it off everyday yet that only makes her stronger.

Unfortunately, they chose to ignore it. Sad

Yemenilicious:
      Here's her reply:
      I am the ONLY girl in my entire school that wears the hijaab.

Me too! The only other Muslims that I know go to my school besides my twin bro are three other girls, and they choose not to wear the hijaab.

Shakalaka Baby
      Participant

While reading your posts I was questioning myself… What is exactly the meaning of modestly dressed? Is that when you're covering your whole body? Is that when you wear normal turtle necks with jeans? Is modestly dressed when you're wearing a long skirt every day? I believe, and forgive me if I'm wrong, that the definition of being modestly dressed depends on the culture and religion…

For example… When you truly believe in Islam, you want to do everything that's said in the Koran, like you do want to keep to the ten rules you have in the Bible, so you will cover your whole body including your head so you're modestly dressed. When you're a Christian and believe in the Bible, you will wear a hat on Sunday and skirts every day, because that's what they're religion is saying is the way you're modestly dressed. You are both modestly dressed according to your believes, but just different… You have different standards in life, and that's why you've choosen for a different religion (with a different way of dressing yourself).

And you know, you'll always have exceptions… Girls who call themselves Christians or Muslims but in the meantime wear mini skirts or thight-ass jeans and show their cleavage to everyone. I think that not only Muslim girls are talking about the way Christian/European/white girls are dressing and judging them, but Christians/Europeans do the same about Muslims…

I just think that we shouldn't judge each other on the way we're dressing (to some extend of course), but that we should respect each other. We're all a pearl in a shell underneath our clothes you know… You don't nead to cover everything to be one, in my opinion you can be a pearl too when you go through the world modestly dressed in jeans and turtle necks (or other decent clothes)…

Shakalaka Baby
      Participant

PS: But on the other hand… can't you truly believe in God if you're not wearing a skirt to church every Sunday? Can't you truly believe in Islam when you're not covering your hair?

Just some thoughts that came through my mind after reading all of your discussions…

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Shakalaka Baby:

PS: But on the other hand… can't you truly believe in God if you're not wearing a skirt to church every Sunday? Can't you truly believe in Islam when you're not covering your hair?

Just some thoughts that came through my mind after reading all of your discussions..

Of course. The Quraan says wear the hijaab..some ppl choose not to wear it and only Allah Ta'ala knows what's in the heart. So if we see a Muslim girl dressed modestly(as you guys define it) without the hijaab, we have no right whatsoever to say “Oh she's not a good Muslim or she doesn't believe.” Because as I mentioned earlier, some hijabi women don't even do it because they have belief or for the sake of Allah (swt) but rather for the ppl around them. Therefore, they don't get the reward for it and perhaps it is the same as not wearing it at all. So as Muslims, we learn not to criticize anyone which was not the intention of the Quote in the first place. And Allah Knows Best Smile

Khushi
      Participant

Where is my murgi girl gone????? Shweetoo shetaanji!!!!!!!!!!! Where are you raniiiiiiiii?

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

your murgi is yahaan, diiiii! Big Smile

I haven't had time to read everything you guys posted in this thread the past few days, I have been busy with school. I have some time right now, but I'm working on the proof that there is a God for Boo ji. I really want to post that up soon, I don't want boo thinking I forgot about it. lol. I'll come back to this thread as soon as I finish the proofs….Smile

Yemenilicious
      Participant

Now my favorite topic:

Muslim Men being allowed to have more than 1 wife at the same time:

I totally disagree with above

I know its religion and its practiced in many Muslim countries but I still totally dis-agree with this

Firstly If I do marry a Muslim (and it’s highly unlikely at this stage) I will not expect him to even consider this option of having a 2nd or 3rd wife…

I mean if that truly is the case, then I want to have as many husbands as well, I mean imagine what society will have to say about that hey??

I am NOT willing to share my partner with any other woman – am NOT sorry, am selfish in that sense… I don’t care how much diamonds he can share amongst a hundred different woman….AM NOT INTERESTED IN THAT….its having someone who is going to be there for me and me for him, just him and I …no SHARING thank u…marriage is the union of two souls…NOT 1 MAN AND A COUPLE WOMEN ….

Am going to leave it at this …..

NO SMILES ON MY FACE WHERE DIS TOPIC IS CONCERNED….I WUD RATHER BE A SPINSTER THAN MARRY A MAN WHO THINKS HE WILL GET AWAY WITH THE WHOLE 2 WIVES THING….

Islam allows Muslim men to consider marrying up to four wives at the same time, but there is a necessary condition for this permission. As I said before, the man must be just to them, and must treat them equally in all matters that are under his control; like provision, and the amount of time he spends with each one. If the man cannot provide for them with justice and equality, he must restrict himself to one, as the Qur'an states.

Allah said: And if you fear that you will not deal fairly by the orphans, marry of the women, who seem good to you, two or three or four; and if you fear that you cannot do justice (to so many) then one (only) or that your right hands possess. That is more likely that you will not do injustice. [Al-Qur'an: An-Nisa' (4:3)].

Islam restricted the number of wives a man may have to four; people before Islam used to marry many women. When Islam was revealed all Muslim men were ordered to divorce any wives above the limit. Only the Prophet (PBUH.) was allowed to exceed this limit; this was a special right given by Allah. Polygyny was organized and limited by Islam rather than left open in number and conditions. It should be noted that many prophets before Muhammad (PBUH), like Prophet Ibrahim (Abraham), also had more than one wife.

In polygyny, each wife has the right to have a separate house of equal quality, or separate apartments in the same house. The husband has no right to force them to live in one house with separate bedrooms unless his wives agree.

Islam is a way of life for all people at all times that provides solutions for all problems that arise among those who follow it. Society benefits from polygyny in many ways, and I will mention them just to make it clear. Allah Ta'ala allows and prohibits everything for very good reasons.

1) A man who wants children

Am Rani
      Participant
      Yemenilicious:

[Islam allows Muslim men to consider marrying up to four wives at the same time, but there is a necessary condition for this permission. As I said before, the man must be just to them, and must treat them equally in all matters that are under his control; like provision, and the amount of time he spends with each one. If the man cannot provide for them with justice and equality, he must restrict himself to one, as the Qur'an states.

Allah said: And if you fear that you will not deal fairly by the orphans, marry of the women, who seem good to you, two or three or four; and if you fear that you cannot do justice (to so many) then one (only) or that your right hands possess. That is more likely that you will not do injustice. [Al-Qur'an: An-Nisa' (4:3)].

Islam restricted the number of wives a man may have to four; people before Islam used to marry many women. When Islam was revealed all Muslim men were ordered to divorce any wives above the limit. Only the Prophet (PBUH.) was allowed to exceed this limit; this was a special right given by Allah. Polygyny was organized and limited by Islam rather than left open in number and conditions. It should be noted that many prophets before Muhammad (PBUH), like Prophet Ibrahim (Abraham), also had more than one wife.

In polygyny, each wife has the right to have a separate house of equal quality, or separate apartments in the same house. The husband has no right to force them to live in one house with separate bedrooms unless his wives agree.

Islam is a way of life for all people at all times that provides solutions for all problems that arise among those who follow it. Society benefits from polygyny in many ways, and I will mention them just to make it clear. Allah Ta'ala allows and prohibits everything for very good reasons.

1) A man who wants children may marry a woman who turns out to be barren. In this case, he does not need to divorce her to marry another wife and have children. In a non-Islamic society, the first wife would be divorced,

In non-Islamic society, the man and the woman will try to find a solution together. They might adopt a child, they might use another woman to carry their baby… Most man won’t leave their wifes. And why not? Because they love her, just the way she is. They love her, even if she’s not able to have children of her own. They love her for what she is, and she is not worth more or less when she can or can’t have children. She will not be
      ”replaced”, there will be no second woman to do “a proper job”…

and nobody who wants children would marry her; this leaves her in a worse situation than the Muslim woman who would have the advantage of being able to stay married and be equal to the second wife.

She will not be equal. Her husband took a second wife, because she was limited. How can you speak of equallty, when the second wife came in, because the first one was not able to do what she supposed to (Having children)? The second wife is “better”, because she WILL have children… The husband will have a different relationship with his second wife, because she is the mother of his children.. That’s not equalty to me…

2) A woman with a permanent illness which prevents her from fulfilling her duties as a wife and a mother, would not be left. The man can remain her supporter and husband, and at the same time marry another wife.

3) In a non

Am Rani
      Participant

To be honest with you guys, I'm getting pretty tired of this never ending discussion (or debate, or convo or whatever will call it). We will never agree with eachother, ok, fine, than let it be… Let's all have our own opinion, and let eachother be.

I used to like reading the convo's around here, but I only get frustrated by reading all the stuff in this thread. I will skip this trhead from now on, and it's not because I feel like I can't “winn” the debate, but just because I don't feel like reading everything anymore… It only makes me feel frustrated, and I spoils my mood.

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Boo, I didn't reply to your post immediately, because I know that if I did, I would have said something harsher than Hayati and Ninja. But, as everyone can see, you have ignored what hayati and Ninja said, so there is no point in me trying to say anything. Just wait for the proof I will give you…I'm sorry it's taking me so long to finish. Sad

Am Rani:

To be honest with you guys, I'm getting pretty tired of this never ending discussion (or debate, or convo or whatever will call it). We will never agree with eachother, ok, fine, than let it be… Let's all have our own opinion, and let eachother be.

I used to like reading the convo's around here, but I only get frustrated by reading all the stuff in this thread. I will skip this trhead from now on, and it's not because I feel like I can't “winn” the debate, but just because I don't feel like reading everything anymore… It only makes me feel frustrated, and I spoils my mood.

I'm sorry you feel this way, even I feel frustrated at times, but Allah gives me the strength to go on…Smile

Khushi
      Participant

At the end of life….

Let Allah decide what should be and what shouldn't. When Judgement Day comes (as Muslims believe), everything will be decided. What is right, what is wrong, what God said, what people did – Our minds cannot judge changes and revolutions taking place, in what effect and how. Its Time over Humans. Not Humans over Time. Peace.

Live and Let Live. Love all. Smile

Hayliehayati
      Participant
      Am Rani:

yea, and I could see where you're coming from…but at the same time when i hear something like 'relgion disgusts me' i can't keep my mouth shut.

I bet I'd get jumped if i said 'bollywood disgusts me' or whatever…

boo
      Participant
      Haylie(hayati):

yea, and I could see where you're coming from…but at the same time when i hear something like 'relgion disgusts me' i can't keep my mouth shut.

no you wouldn't get jumped… Big Smile we'd all try and convert you to Bollywoodism… Wink

and, baby, i left a disclaimer at the top. let me just make clear (not implying you don't know this or anything btw… i am doing just what i said i am doing… making it clear…):

this is a public forum. people WILL say things on here, that might hurt and offend other people. unlike in “real life” (you know what i mean), people here have a (in my opinion) wider platform to share their views and ideas in… and it would be unfair to say “you are being mean” or “what you said is not very nice”, for the simple reason that this platform is there to vent out your honest thoughts…

my only request is that people leave a disclaimer at the top, to warn people that they may be offended by what they are going to say…

Peace. Smile

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Am Rani:
      Yemenilicious:

1) A man who wants children may marry a woman who turns out to be barren. In this case, he does not need to divorce her to marry another wife and have children. In a non-Islamic society, the first wife would be divorced,

In non-Islamic society, the man and the woman will try to find a solution together. They might adopt a child, they might use another woman to carry their baby… Most man won’t leave their wifes. And why not? Because they love her, just the way she is. They love her, even if she’s not able to have children of her own. They love her for what she is, and she is not worth more or less when she can or can’t have children. She will not be
      ”replaced”, there will be no second woman to do “a proper job”…

Amz ji, Marrying another wife doesn't mean he doesn't love the first one. letting another woman carry the baby? hmm.. well, what if he wants a child who he shares with his partner..Marrying another wife doesn't mean that the first one is belittled just because she couldn't grant her husband the baby. My grandmother for example couldn't conceive and she herself told her husband that he can remarry. Then she cared and looked after the kids even though they weren't her own and were like best friends with the other wife and when the kids grew up, they treated her with so much love and respect. because they saw how much their father loved and respected her. Therefore, when a man marries another wife for that specific reason, that does not mean he's belittling the first wife. Not at all..

and nobody who wants children would marry her; this leaves her in a worse situation than the Muslim woman who would have the advantage of being able to stay married and be equal to the second wife.

She will not be equal. Her husband took a second wife, because she was limited. How can you speak of equallty, when the second wife came in, because the first one was not able to do what she supposed to (Having children)? The sec

boo
      Participant

guys… two questions:

1. What is 'Ta'ala' in 'Allah Ta'ala'?

2. What is “s.w.t.” that is placed after Allah? Is it placed anywhere else too?

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      boo:

guys… two questions:

1. What is 'Ta'ala' in 'Allah Ta'ala'?

2. What is “s.w.t.” that is placed after Allah? Is it placed anywhere else too?

Boo ji, Ta'ala means the Most High. So we say “Allah the Most High”

S.w.t stands for Subhanahu wata'ala which means “Glory be to Him, The Most High” no it's only placed after the Name of Allah.

Smile

Yemenilicious
      Participant

Peace and Blessings everyone =]

okay so, we have been going in circles regarding these religion issues and all. Therefore, I think I should sum everything up. There is NO compulsion in religion. We will just keep going on and on because Religion is a major issue. So yaars, I think we've presented enough information about Islam, and it's your choice to either agree or disagree. Boo ji, you said that you believe in love.Well, In my opinion, I believe that Religion (Islam in my case) is all based on love. Loving Allah and His Messenger is what it's all based on.

But you guys need not be offended by anything we all said. I know i'm not. we are just sharing our beliefs and opinions. And since there is NO compulsion in religion, I think i can't debate/argue anymore. I know I've said enough about Islam for you guys to judge what this Religion is all about.

I believe and declare that there is none worthy of worship besides Allah the Creator of the Heavens and the Earth, the All-Knower and the Sustainer, and that Muhammad is the final messenger of Allah. And that Jesus is a Prophet of Allah. =]

much love to all. Smile

byeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Hayliehayati
      Participant
      boo:
      Haylie(hayati):

no you wouldn't get jumped… Big Smile we'd all try and convert you to Bollywoodism… Wink

and, baby, i left a disclaimer at the top. let me just make clear (not implying you don't know this or anything btw… i am doing just what i said i am doing… making it clear…):

this is a public forum. people WILL say things on here, that might hurt and offend other people. unlike in “real life” (you know what i mean), people here have a (in my opinion) wider platform to share their views and ideas in… and it would be unfair to say “you are being mean” or “what you said is not very nice”, for the simple reason that this platform is there to vent out your honest thoughts…

my only request is that people leave a disclaimer at the top, to warn people that they may be offended by what they are going to say…

Peace. Smile

yea i get that…goes both ways.

and trust me rani tried 'converting' me to bollywoodism or whatever you called it…well actually she just gave me a movie to watch.

i watched like a minute of it but then turned it off for a few reasons:

one: i got frustrated because i couldnt understand anything, and i couldnt find the remote to set subtitles.

and two: i didnt like the sappiness of it all. im not really into a love stories all that much, but i dont mind if the actors are pretty to look at. they wouldnt in that movie.

you know what else i dont like….watching movies made in the 90's. they're so ….lame. like, the other night i watched this movie with my sister with um…that one actress (forgot her name) she was in first kiss or something, it'll come to me. but anywho, the storyline was so boring- guy stalks rich girl. girl falls in love with poor guy blahblah..

and their clothes were so funny looking. guys in black faded jeans. girl in a shirt that showed her ugly stomach. (no offense to people with ugly stomaches lol)
      i didnt stick around for the end, but wow did it bore me.

excuse my rambling, I just had some redbull and some strong coffee, its 2 a.m right now, and im not going to sleep anytime soon.

(good going ninja, for summing up the religion thing here)

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      Yemenilicious:

Peace and Blessings everyone =]

okay so, we have been going in circles regarding these religion issues and all. Therefore, I think I should sum everything up. There is NO compulsion in religion. We will just keep going on and on because Religion is a major issue. So yaars, I think we've presented enough information about Islam, and it's your choice to either agree or disagree. Boo ji, you said that you believe in love.Well, In my opinion, I believe that Religion (Islam in my case) is all based on love. Loving Allah and His Messenger is what it's all based on.

But you guys need not be offended by anything we all said. I know i'm not. we are just sharing our beliefs and opinions. And since there is NO compulsion in religion, I think i can't debate/argue anymore. I know I've said enough about Islam for you guys to judge what this Religion is all about.

I believe and declare that there is none worthy of worship besides Allah the Creator of the Heavens and the Earth, the All-Knower and the Sustainer, and that Muhammad is the final messenger of Allah. And that Jesus is a Prophet of Allah. =]

much love to all. Smile

byeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I so agree with you! Smile

Yeah everybody, this debate thing is getting out of hand.

If anyone still has any questions, we'll be happy to answer.

Wow, I feel special, we had such a great discussion in my thread! Big Smile

So….can we talk about moi again? It's the Ranniiiii thread! hehe. Big Smile

Just kidding, of course. Stick out tongue

and hayati, ur right, I never tried to convert u to bollywood. Stick out tongue

But you have to have to watch this one movie with me, it's soooo nice! If you hate it, I promise I'll turn it off, but you gotta see some of it!
      Deal!??! lol. Big Smile

and ninnnjjjaaa! You said you're gonna watch that one funny movie with me! It's called Chup Chup Ke. Come on, try to pronounce it!
      Big Smile hehe.

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      RaNi iS ThE BeS:
      and ninnnjjjaaa! You said you're gonna watch that one funny movie with me! It's called Chup Chup Ke. Come on, try to pronounce it!
      Big Smile hehe.

haha. chooooooooooop chooooooooooop ke like how u say que in spanish? is that how u pronounce it =p. roflmbo! im so cool. who cares if i pronounce it wrong, at least I try. and i'll watch the movie if u watch it with me. Smile

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Exactly! As long as you try! Smile My best friend makes fun of me cuz I have an accent. Sad lol.

I wanna watch it with you! come over! We'll watch it together! The phone thing won't work! lol. I wanan laugh with you! Smile

Yemenilicious
      Participant

ha, ur urdu sounds absolutely perfect compared to me. roflmbo =D

Insha'Allah.. i wannu. just like when we were watchin baba Ali. You were going crajee Big Smile

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Embarrassed I do tend to go crajee.

When I laugh hekka much, I hit the person sitting next to me(not hekka hard that'll hurt. lol), but u found a cure for it! lol. I wanted to hit jjjuuu, instead u let me give u hi-five! lol. Big Smile

My sis gets sooo annoyed! She's all rubbing her arm and saying, “stop!” lol. and she's laughing the whole time! Big Smile It's crajee how much I love my sister. Smile

It'll be so much fun if I can go crajee again! Inshallah, you have to!!! Soon! Okay? Talk to your peeps and I'll tell my peeps to talk to their peeps. lol.

Yemenilicious
      Participant

woah that last night made me crack up. But yeah Insha'Allah i shall talk to my rents. I'll be like “Yeah, i wanna go watch an INDIAN movie at Rani's house”

My dad will be like “Yeah, go in ur room and study.” and then he'll mumble stuff in arabic and keep bugging me about it for days. no kidding, Insha'Allah. haha Big Smile

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      boo:

Peace. Smile

So what exactly is a private forum?

Ninnnnja! Don't tell him ur gonan watch a movie! He'll probably think I'm bad influence…which I am! Tongue TiedBig Smile

Hayliehayati
      Participant
      RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Hayatiii! that song sounds so much better now, it sounded weird on the phone, he sounded like he was gonna die. hehe.

and that fat lil kid is hekka cute-looking! aww! and I like the other part too. Smile

I like the song. Smile

Yemenilicious
      Participant

Rani you're a bum!

kavita_0026
      Participant

You guys really are in love with the word BUM

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

nooooooooooo, you're the bum, I'm the psycho. Big Smile

Look at my results for a stupid test thingy i took online:

You're Most Like The Season Autumn …

You're warm, and the most approachable. You have that gentle prescence about you. People can relate to you, and find you easy company. However it's likely you've been hurt in the past and it has left you scarred so things can become rather chilly with you at times. Being the third Season in, you're mature, trustworthy and loyal to your friends but prone to depression and negative thinking.

Well done… You're the shy and sensitive season 🙂

lmao! that's kinda true. bums. lol. and that's my favorite season too…

Yemenilicious
      Participant

how am i a bum? give me one reason!

ohhh i know!

I HAVENT SIGNED UP FOR SATS! THATS ONE. but thats my dads fault and im doing it now Big Smile

I think i have poemtitis

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

I have to sign up for the ACT. errr. Sad

! You are most like An Emerald !
      Caring, giving, – and very emotional. You're the person
      people turn to with a problem. You worry about everybody,
      and genuinely want to help – a little too much sometimes.
      As an emerald, you tend to take a more backseat to the other
      gems, but your inner beauty soon captivates those who take
      the time to get to know you.
      Congratulations … You're the selfless gem everybody needs as a friend.

lmao. oh so not true. except for being emotional, and the wanting to help everyone, and yes, backseat, always, i think?

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      ?? Which Of The Seven Deadly Sins Are You ??

You are Envy!Wow… what a dreamer. Always wanting what you can't have, and always dreaming of having more then you do. It's not the worst sin, and we're all guilty of it – but you take it to the extreme! You are prone to depression, often from things you can't obtain. Be a bit more positive, you have a lot that others want too – so don't sit there being all green! On the positive side, you tend to be a smart person – and can often achieve the goals you set yourself.Congratulations on being the overall harmless, and pretty normal one of the 7 deadly sins 🙂
      Take this quiz!

Quizilla | Join | Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

ROTFLMFAO!!!! how ADORABLE is that pic?!?!!?

lmao! I take it to the EXTREME?!?! whoa. wow. i'm a bum if that's true. lmao. ……..

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

lmao. I'm having FUN!

?? Which Natural Wonder Or Disaster Are You ??

Waterfall
      Take this quiz!

What the heck? Why are they all describing me as depressing? grrr.

haha, I am shy. (Can u tell?)

i am a bit too trusitng sometims..hmm…the rest ain't true. bums. stop lying about me! grrr.

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      ?? Which Horror Movie Are You Living ??

You're living the movie Scream!
      Take this quiz!

what the heck!?!?!? No I'm not! LIARS! lots of stabbing and violence? errrrrr these ppl are psycho…

am I talking to myself? uh-oh…that's not good…

Yemenilicious
      Participant

this stupid crap is crap lol

stop wasting time taking tests online and go help tu madre!!

Big Smile

serioComic
      Participant

yes rani…stop taking all the stupid online test

we already know what u are. a shorty rani wanabe.

Yemenilicious
      Participant

lmao

thats not what rani is, i have something different in mind =]

serioComic
      Participant

then what?

a shorty smelly stinky rani wanabe? ok..thats much better actually!

Yemenilicious
      Participant

She's the psychic

not you, so she knows =]

serioComic
      Participant

only thing psychic abt her is that she probably saw me saying shes a shorty rani wanabe one day..and that day is today.

Yemenilicious
      Participant

not really.

you don't know Rani…you really dont.

serioComic
      Participant

not that i want to anyways!

Yemenilicious
      Participant

exactly.

so dont judge.

serioComic
      Participant

whos judging? are u judging me for u think im judging her even tho im not judging her which u think i am judging? who made u judge dredd?

Yemenilicious
      Participant

lolll, you're judging. however, its become a habit, so uhm…u don't realize it =]

serioComic
      Participant

becomes a habit? what are u? some twisted psychiatric stooge who judge people by telling them they judge?

i think this has become a habit for you. u shud stop now before its too late. return to the right path. take the road less travelled. walk along the donkeys trail.

Yemenilicious
      Participant

*cough*

and yet, look who's judging again…

serioComic
      Participant

you…coffee addict gal

guilty or innocent?

GUILTY!!

to the sin bin!!

Yemenilicious
      Participant

uhmmm

just…blah, already =P

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      serioComic:

yes rani…stop taking all the stupid online test

we already know what u are. a shorty rani wanabe.

Oye! Don't get me started on you! boring budha Stick out tongue go crawl back into ur cave like a good boy. Big Smile

Yemenilicious:

not really.

you don't know Rani…you really dont.

awww! *hugs ninja tight* you're so cute! I lubb youuuu!

Yemenilicious
      Participant

hahah! everyone be sippin' on dat hatorade it seems, no?

Big Smile i love you too, bum

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

psshhh, oreo? he was born like that. Big Smile

good. Big Smile

Yemenilicious
      Participant

LOL! Rani, hunz, jaan, habeebati… crap, what was i gonna say?

good what? i love you? oh…uhm….yeah Stick out tongue

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

lmao. u were gonna say that ur happy ur pops is coming back today Big Smile

yes, good u love me, if u hated me, i don't think we would get along. lol

Yemenilicious
      Participant

Inshallah!!!

*smiles*

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

And Alhamdulillah, He got back safely. Smile

anyhow, gosh, we sure do talk a lot of rubbish khara. Tongue Tied

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      RaNi iS ThE BeS:

And Alhamdulillah, He got back safely. Smile

anyhow, gosh, we sure do talk a lot of rubbish khara. Tongue Tied

and as i said, I happen not to like that stupid word.

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

uff. hayati wants khara, ninja doesn't like khara. what to doooooo?!!??!

lol. khra (not khAra, but khra) means donkey in my language. lol. Big Smile

Yemenilicious
      Participant

i.e himarah!!!!!!

Big Smile

Yemenilicious
      Participant

ok………………………

*REVIVES THREAD*

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

LMAO! MY THREAD! whoooooo hoooooooo!

Now we can talk all about me! lol! Kidding! Stick out tongue

Ninjerzzzzzz! I love you!!!! Big Smile

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Quote:

LMAO! MY THREAD! whoooooo hoooooooo!

Now we can talk all about me! lol! Kidding! Stick out tongue

Ninjerzzzzzz! I love you!!!! Big Smile

aaaahh you too. okay about Rani……………

Rani is the sweetest bum I know.

Rani is slow too. even though I'm always referred to as the slow one.

Rani is ghey too. oh wait nvm….i take that back Wink

Rani is in love with this forum. LIKE REALLY! SECOND HOME TO HER. Wink

Rani is amazing

Rani neeedssss to start doing her work before I go hifee on her toosh.

Rani….PLEASE READ PREVIOUS LINE. COS I HELLLLLLLAAAAAAAAA MEAN IT. bumface! Angry (lmao, sorry, im angry for no reason Stick out tongue)

And Rani…I LOVE YOU TOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

boo
      Participant

The smile on Rani's face is truly a mark of her strength.

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Quote:

Smile

boo
      Participant

Arrreeeeeee Ninja jiiiiii… nooooo yaar (lol)… voh aisi (Smile nahi muskuraati hai…. lekin AISI karti hai…. > Big Smile

lmao…

Um… I am genuinely not sure… exactly how much Hindi/Urdu do you know?

(Translation: She doesn't smile like this Smile…. but like THIS…. > Big Smile)

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Quote:

Arrreeeeeee Ninja jiiiiii… nooooo yaar (lol)… voh aisi (Smile nahi muskuraati hai…. lekin AISI karti hai…. > Big Smile

lmao…

Um… I am genuinely not sure… exactly how much Hindi/Urdu do you know?

(Translation: She doesn't smile like this Smile…. but like THIS…. > Big Smile)

wah b wah!!!!!! how about me?! i can't smile! that was me smiling! not Rani! wah be wah again!! lol. Stick out tongue

LMAO. I'm too high on candy! Big Smile

boo
      Participant

What exactly is “wah be wah”? Tongue Tied

Acha you smile like this haan? > Smile Me too!! I swear I actually do… I don't like baring my teeth when I'm smiling! I have a sweet smile (lol… permission to self-praise? Embarrassed Stick out tongue)… it looks kind of like a shy smile… but I'm not actually shy about smiling… Tongue Tied It just feels like a shy smile to me lol…

Actually I'm not sure if Rani actually does that either… but by her smiling like this (Big Smile), I meant she smiles soooo much! Big Smile

Yemenilicious
      Participant

haha, boo Smile you're so cute Big Smile (i used both)

Big Smile

wah b wah Stick out tongue fobbish much? like “WHAAAAAAAAAAAT?!”

lmao, ignore me.

Big Smile

boo
      Participant

What??

Sigh! I ask this girl a simple question…. and she confuses me all the more!

WHAT DOES “WAH BE WAH” MEAN WOMAN!? Stick out tongue

Yemenilicious
      Participant

ROFL. sorry! sorrrrrry!!

Stick out tongue I said…It's the same as saying “whaaaaaaaaat?” you know…Surprise

lmaoooo

*hides*

boo
      Participant

*Now that Ninja is hiding… grabs the chocolate floating in the air and eats the lot. Big Smile*

Big Smile LMAO!!! LMAO!!

Yemenilicious
      Participant

waaaaaah!!!! nooooooooo!!!!!!!

cheater!!! Stick out tongue

boo
      Participant

Voh to main hoon! Big Smile

(That I am! Big Smile)

I am so darn greedy when it comes to chocolate man…

lmao…. this really really REALLY feels like a deja vu now!

Big Smile

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      Quote:
      Rani is the sweetest bum I know. You're sweeter. Stick out tongue

Rani is slow too. even though I'm always referred to as the slow one. You are waaaaaaaay slower! Big Smile

Rani is ghey too. oh wait nvm….i take that back Wink That's right! You better take that back! And gimme back my hand! Stick out tongue

Rani is in love with this forum. LIKE REALLY! SECOND HOME TO HER. Wink *sigh* I completely agree.

Rani is amazing You're amazinger! Smile

Rani neeedssss to start doing her work before I go hifee on her toosh. Oye! Stay away from my toosh!

Rani….PLEASE READ PREVIOUS LINE. COS I HELLLLLLLAAAAAAAAA MEAN IT. bumface! Angry (lmao, sorry, im angry for no reason Stick out tongue) lol! buttwipe! Stick out tongue

And Rani…I LOVE YOU TOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you more! Right Hug

Quote:

awwww…I wish that was true. I'm not even strong…I want to be strong…Right Hug awwwww Smile

Quote:
      Arrreeeeeee Ninja jiiiiii… nooooo yaar (lol)… voh aisie (Smile nahi muskuraati hai…. lekin AISIE karti hai…. > Big Smile

lol! Awwwww! *pulls boo's cheeks* I love youuuu! I miss having you come on the forum… Right Hug

Quote:

What exactly is “wah be wah”? Tongue Tied I don't know either! LMAO! She's psycho. Big Smile

Acha you smile like this haan? > Smile Me too!! I swear I actually do… I don't like baring my teeth when I'm smiling! ME TOOOOOOO! Haven't you noticed that in all my pics? lol. But sometimes, I'm just too happy to control my smiles that it just turns into a huge smile! Huger than this —> Big Smile heheeeee! Big SmileI have a sweet smile (lol… permission to self-praise? Permission granted, ur lovelynessBig Smile Embarrassed Stick out tongue)… it looks kind of like a shy

Yemenilicious
      Participant

jerk. don't call me that. imma smack you Angry

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

what I call? Tongue Tied

OH! LMAO! BUTTWIPE! BUTTWIPE! BUTTWIIIIIIIIIIIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Big Smile

haha! Stick out tongue Big Smile

Yemenilicious
      Participant

WEIRDO!! hahaha! I love you! Big Smile

kavita_0026
      Participant
      Quote:

Voh to main hoon! Big Smile

(That I am! Big Smile)

I am so darn greedy when it comes to chocolate man…

lmao…. this really really REALLY feels like a deja vu now!

Big Smile

Man I wish I can just melt into some delicious chocolate cake RIGHT NOW

OH – THE CRAVING!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      Quote:

WEIRDO!! hahaha! I love you! Big Smile

I LOVE YOU MORE! Stick out tongue And thank you, I am a weirdo, na? Big Smile heheeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Yemenilicious
      Participant

i'm weird too, you aint special! *rolls eyes* lmao Stick out tongue

Right Hug

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Quote:
      Quote:
      Don't apologise for who you are. You, beautiful, are never a burden. Ever.

Maybe not for you… but certain people are waiting for the day they'll be able to get rid of me.

I've been thinking of you ever since we hung up…

Habeebati, you're amazing. I mean it. really. forealz. no joke. You are. You never cease to make me smile. You never cease to make me laugh even at times when I don't want to smile. And I love you for that. Even though you say that you 'do nothing,' but that means more than anything else in this world. Because you're there, because you do that, I know that if you could do more, you would. That is besides the point, however.

I wanted to say, that these certain people, would never want to get rid of you… I know that, so trust me on this one jaan, okay? I know this because, realistically, these are possibly the only people who will never trade you for anything else in this world. These are the only people who will never give you up, no matter what happens. IF you had something that is literally a part of you, would you even think of getting rid of it? No. Because you'll love it, it's part of you, regardless of it's flaws. Regardless of anything. It's the same with them, you're a part of them, you always will be, and they will never want to get rid of you. Even though you might feel like they will.

I once wrote a poem… I felt the same exact way… It's not that good, but I'll share it with you anyway. I hope it makes you feel a little better. InshaAllah!

Even though you act so cold
      Even though you're against me
      I know that behind that look on your face

You never meant to hurt me

Even though you don’t understand

Even though you don’t even try

I know that one day you’ll look back

And understand why I acted this way

Even though you say I don’t care

Even though you say I’m heartless
      I know that the time will come and you’ll understand

That I cared but never knew how to show it to you

Even though I act so different sometimes

Even though I’m not strong enough to make you happy

I know that when I’m not around anymore

<stron

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Ninja, I love you. Right Hug Jazakallahu Khayran. Smile Insha'Allah… ameen thumma ameen. And for you too hunn. Right Hug

Quote:
      Rani aint short and ugly, okay she is short, but she aint ugly! And plus, im a shorty, and i'm pimp! Rani is pimp too. Stick out tongue hehe

lmao. Big Smile see how well I accepted it before hobitant (is that what it was called? Tongue Tied) came and made me hairy feet!

kavita_0026
      Participant

Wow Ninja, you wrote this? You're good!!

Rani, hun, just wanted to knw how you were doing?

Viewing 200 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.