• This topic has 12 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 18 years ago by boo.
Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      Sparki
      Participant

Hey i wanna watch this film soooo much, the songs r great and the whole thing looks like it will be those good things of the year!!
      So let us know how it is!!!

Meneh Tujse Kiya Hai Pyaar, Taan Maan ME RAKSAM..!!!

“Main toh khelugi… Mein toh chedugi…;) xxxx!”

TuHeTuMeriJaan

zayed_crazy
      Participant

do u no tht there r 2 guys who are actin in it, whch r very popular in south india.. one is madhavan n the other is sidharth , sidharth is sooooooooooooo cute, u shud watch his pic, boys , its sooo funny

Sparki
      Participant

oh ok no i didnt know about them, i will look out for them in the film. The actors i have seen in the promo for this film seem like they are good.

TuHeTuMeriJaan

ramz89
      Participant

yeh rang de basanti looks acee!! but noone i know seems to have heard iof it or then others if they have, don’t want to see it! It looks like a really happy-go-lucky movie and I lubb Amir so defo gna watch it. The title song is sooo catchy too!

btw Sparki!! long time no seeee..is it just me or have u not posted for a while???

..:If you ain’t livin’ life to the edge….your takin’ up too much spaceStick out tongue [:P]:..

Sparki
      Participant

hey ramz yeaaaaa how u? yep tru i havent been here for a while, i saw ur post with desihunk lol!! i know rang de basnati songs r so good!!

TuHeTuMeriJaan

Bolly_Lover
      Participant

i wanna watch this movie too! its supposedly doing really well everywhere, and lotta ppl seem to be likin it. I like aamir khan, but im not a huge fan *-).. either way, really lookin fwd to watchin this movie =)

…jee mein aata hai, tere daman mein, sar chuupake hum, rote rahen…

boo
      Participant

SIDDHARTH is so hot! hotter than Amir Wink [;)] i dont like amir lol. also like the piot guy… now what was his name again??!!

ace movie… interesting views… well directed. songs r not bad either!

Wink [;)] If you want me to fall for you, you’ve got to give me something worth tripping over Wink [;)]

Bolly_Lover
      Participant

http://www.rediff.com/movies/2006/feb/06sid.htm

that him?

wut wud ju rate the movie outta 10?

…jee mein aata hai, tere daman mein, sar chuupake hum, rote rahen…

desi kudi
      Participant

Watched this movie last month! yeah its a good film, with a moral to it…. basically still highlighting the fact of corruption in India. It goes into old India history (those who gave their lives to save the country) in a modern style….

Amir Khan’s Punjabi lyrics are funny, especially the constant swearing! LOL!

Worth watching! Big Smile [:D]

Rani__x
      Participant

OMG it’s a wicked film

I love the songs aswell, and Aamir is so cute in it!

haha I was a bit surprised when I heard Sue talk, that made me laugh!

But yeah, all in all it was a wicked movie.

You just had to cry when Luka Chuppi and Khoon Chala were playing, I did [:I] lol

Rani__x

Dekho yeh pagli deewani, duniya se hai yeh anjaani…

Rani__x
      Participant

quote:

Originally posted by boo

SIDDHARTH is so hot! hotter than Amir Wink [;)] i dont like amir lol. also like the piot guy… now what was his name again??!!

ace movie… interesting views… well directed. songs r not bad either!

Wink [;)] If you want me to fall for you, you’ve got to give me something worth tripping over Wink [;)]

lol, noooooo Aamir is wayyy hotter than Siddharth!

Yuss, he is!

Rani__x

Dekho yeh pagli deewani, duniya se hai yeh anjaani…

Aviance
      Participant

This move is too good. There should be a version for every country to get the youth a little fired up. If they under stood how much it took to get them to where they are so comfortable they would do more. the end was a little bollywood but def. the best movie of the year. And lots of eye candy.

Oh and for all you Siddharth lovers check out “Boys” it’s his 1st movie I think but very good, it’s Tamil.

Woman 1: Who was it that called woman weaker?
      Woman 2: I don’t know but I’m sure he laughed himself to death.

boo
      Participant

aman didi: a 9. which is extremely rare and high for me! what about u?

can anyone enlighten me on the amir khan & swearing in punjabi in the film issue?

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.