Viewing 25 reply threads
  • Author
      Anju Darling
      Participant

I love the songs in the movie Parineeta…anyone got lyrics?

nitzah
      Participant

yeah i do…..but i aint sharing ! go find your own !!

=========================
      Life is a comedy for those who think and a tragedy for those who feel

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark, professionals built the Titanic.

Madhu
      Participant

You can find some of the lyrics at the following site. Please note that the site has both songs from the old and the new version.

http://www.hindilyrix.com/songs/get_movie_song_PARINEETA.html

Also, you may not have noticed that there is a separate category for requesting lyrics. That is where you should have posted this thread.

Madhu Smile [:)]

Afreekah
      Participant

http://specials.rediff.com/movies/2005/jun/08vidya5.htm
      check out that link….Saif Ali Khan and Vidya Balan basically have the same upper face….they are sooo alike!

*`·._.·Tujhse Bichhad ke Bhi oh Bekhabar
      Tere hi Gham Mein Jalte Rahen·._.·´*

ramz89
      Participant

hehe lol nice observation afreekah! btw is the song ‘kyun bole’ or ‘piyu bole’ i’ve heard the song being titled differently on diff websites tho i dont no whats meant by ‘piyu’ even tho im sure they say that in the song………

..:Chaand mera dil, Chaandni ho tum, Chaand se hai door, Chandni kaha
      Laut ke aana, hai yahi tumko, Jaa rahe ho tum, jao meri jaan:..

Sparki
      Participant

really good songs, i have to see this film!!!!!!!! the promos r great… theres something really attractive about old styled films.. ie hum dil de chukke and devdas and noe parineeta, i thnnk cos they put so much work and idea and concept into them that r really work… compared to the cheap stuff that seems to be evrywhere at the moment! .. do i sound like a snob???? i dont mean to lol!!!

Meneh Tujse Kiya Hai Pyaar, Taan Maan ME RAKSAM..!!!

“Main toh khelugi… Mein toh chedugi…;) xxxx!”

ramz89
      Participant

nah u dont sparki i no exactly what u mean about the cheap films (which generally tend to go down the drain, they flop so much) ya ive seen the promos for parineeta- they’re so appealing and hav dun a good job in attracting. they’re also soo long i sit and watch it for a gud 10 mins all the time! and btw has the main actress got a negative role?

Sparki
      Participant

ya good quest i am not sure!

Meneh Tujse Kiya Hai Pyaar, Taan Maan ME RAKSAM..!!!

“Main toh khelugi… Mein toh chedugi…;) xxxx!”

pyara
      Participant

I just got back from the seeing the movie..IT IS A MUST SEE!!!!! Beautifully made..reminds one of DEVDAS at times.GREAT MOVIE!!!!!!!

* .-”’-.,.-“‘-. +
      ( ! PYAAR ! . *
      + “. ISHQ.” (
      * . “‘-.,.-‘” + .

O,,,,O
      ( ‘.’ )(“) ISH!!!!!
      > ‘ </ /
      (“‘) (“”)

ramz89
      Participant

oh cool- definitely going to watch it soon!Big Smile [:D]

ramz89
      Participant

btw guys did ya know that amir khan was nabbed to play sanjay’s role until they realised the role would suit sanjay more!

desigal13
      Participant

really?? i cant wait t c htis movie, it sounds n looks soo good. hehe, i love that song piy bole n umm..i think it was called zindagi somthin, neways it teh one w/ rekha in it. ive had it stuck in my head for liiike the past 2 weeks.Big Smile [:D]

aankon hi aankon mein… baaton hi baaton mein tune churaaya jiya

ramz89
      Participant

ya that song summatlike ‘kaisi paheli hai yeh kaisi paheli zindagani…lala’ na?

nitzah
      Participant

quote:

Originally posted by pyara

I just got back from the seeing the movie..IT IS A MUST SEE!!!!! Beautifully made..reminds one of DEVDAS at times.GREAT MOVIE!!!!!!!

* .-”’-.,.-“‘-. +
      ( ! PYAAR ! . *
      + “. ISHQ.” (
      * . “‘-.,.-‘” + .

O,,,,O
      ( ‘.’ )(“) ISH!!!!!
      > ‘ </ /
      (“‘) (“”)

i would have to disagree……it couldnt have been as great as devdas….theres no ASH RAI INIT !!!

=========================
      Life is a comedy for those who think and a tragedy for those who feel

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark, professionals built the Titanic.

pyara
      Participant

this is true nitz…bu when it comes to settings and the aura of the movie..it sometimes reminds you of the GREATEST FILM IN BW HISTORY (devdas)..

but you guys should take some time out and watch this movie..the new girl is fantastic..and remember sanjay leela bhansali did work under vidhu vinod for 1942 a love story..so they are boTH GREAT film makers

* .-”’-.,.-“‘-. +
      ( ! PYAAR ! . *
      + “. ISHQ.” (
      * . “‘-.,.-‘” + .

O,,,,O
      ( ‘.’ )(“) ISH!!!!!
      > ‘ </ /
      (“‘) (“”)

ramz89
      Participant

I saw parineeta and i agree it is a must see! I loved the settings and ya it does remind you of devdas because of the ‘havelia’! the main actress vidya something-or-other…she is soo good i thought she was brilliant for a newcomer and of course, saif was brilliant as always. I think sanjay looks too old to be portrayed as a young guy now..espesh in this film he looked more like her father than a marriage match!

Bolly_Lover
      Participant

the music didnt really appeal to me, but im lookin fwd to the movie. loox like its gotten good reviews so far! 🙂

…humein intezaar kitna, yeh hum nahin jaante, magar jee nahin sakte tumhare bina…

dania
      Participant

i myself like the songs and the movie looks intersting too! vidiya looks alittle like priyanka and she has come in many music videos!

dania

ramz89
      Participant

nah i think vidya reminds me a lot of Tabu…..both beautiful naturally

..:Aisi nazar se dekha…us zaalim ne chowk par
      Humne kaleija rak diya…chaaku ki nowk par:..

Ozia
      Participant

I CANT HELP AGREEING ALSO THAT I JUST TOTALY LOVE THIS MOVIE..

Ozia

llchamakll
      Participant

ohhh,I cant wait to see this movie! I have listened to the songs and LOVE THEM! The girl in the movie reminds me of Manduri Dixit,lol, pata nai, but she is really preety, and I hope the movie brings out Salif’s serious side in his acting.i want to see a lil more of a serious role now before i watch salaam namaste. I CANT WAIT TILL THAT COMES OUT! I already have the songs, im listening to that,and i am enjoying them also.

oh here i dunno who needed lyrics for the songs of Parineeta

http://bollywhat.com/lyrics/pari_lyr.html

enjoy them as much as I do 🙂

phuul phuul bhanwara dole
      man mein guunjii terii yaad
      baag mein papiiha bole
      þìíhú þìíhú þìíÿû khååñ?

––—(•·÷[Måïñ Äãvååz Høøñ Tø Tû Hãî Géèt Mëêt Mërã•-)•––

bonita_choie
      Participant

Same here, the music of the movie are bari meeta! The woman who sings “Piyu Bole”, what is her name? I love her voice so much. Anticipated for the DVD release! Saif Ali Khan looking good. Just so smile is enough for me! Take Care Everybody

¯¨´*•~-.¸¸,.-~*´¨(¯`•¸•´¯) ÃaÑkhoÑ Sè sab Kah DiYÂ(¯`•¸•´¯)¯¨´*•~-.¸¸,.-~*´¨

Ozia
      Participant

lol!!

To Handle Urself Use ur Head, To Handle Others Use ur Heart.

{Ozia}

Afreekah
      Participant

damn……they still havent released a good copy of this film on DVD! waiting anxiously….it looks real good..n i’ve heard its good too…songs r nice.

Ishq Karta Hai Sabhi…Fark Sirf Kitna Hai

cristinajohn
      Participant

Its a really very good movie. Vidya and Saif ali khan both are looking good together. The love story is awesome. And overall its really nice movie to see.

borisjck
      Participant

This movie is really very awesome. Totally different story. Vidya is looking mind blowing in this movie. Saif ali khan and Vidya make good couple in this movie. Songs are too good. Specially pihu bole piya bole by shreya and sonu nigam

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.