Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      Sonu_Nigam_RockZZZZ
      Participant

have u guys heard the songs from Paheli yet?? it hasn’t been released here yet but i downloaded the songs from a site. The songs are really wonderful, more in the Cl***ical style! Sonu and Shreya sung most of them, Sunidhi and Sukhwinder sang one song and i don’t know who sang the other! it’s a really nice album, different from what we always hear!

tauba tauba ishq mein kariya

ramz89
      Participant

yea the album is absolutely wiked…shame about the film though…it was so unrealistic and not at all up to SRK”S usual stanards. I mean no doubt the sets, scenary, acting songs were brilliant and on top form but of course its the storyline which is critiscised

..:Aisi nazar se dekha…us zaalim ne chowk par
      Humne kaleija rak diya…chaaku ki nowk par:..

Sonu_Nigam_RockZZZZ
      Participant

paheli is being criticized!!! that’s a surprise! Rani looks really beautiful though! SRK was right when he told her she looked her best in all her career in Paheli!

tauba tauba ishq mein kariya

ramz89
      Participant

yep believe it kristin hehe……paheli was, not just because we expect a certain standard from an srk film, one of the c-rappest films ive seen in a long time. eeek i honestly hate to diss his films, but as i mentioned before the acting was great, and yeh rani looked stunning- it couldnt have been better but obviously u can have the best actors, sets and songs in the world but if ur storyline is pants…then theres not much hope really.

Ozia
      Participant

what was the movie abt?

Ozia

llchamakll
      Participant

here ozia

http://www.apunkachoice.com/movies/mov506/paheli-stills.html

ramz89, i agree with you. i didnt have a standard or anything,but i was dissapointed. the music is alot better than the movie it self. i love SRK, but was sadly dissapointed with Paheli.

––—(•·÷[Måïñ Äãvååz Høøñ Tø Tû Hãî Géèt Mëêt Mërã•-)•––

Ozia
      Participant

thanks chamak

i just checked it out….
      i dont like him with mustache at all

To Handle Urself Use ur Head, To Handle Others Use ur Heart.

{Ozia}

bonita_choie
      Participant

Smile [:)]O yea, the music from Paheli is MUCH better than the movie. The music has a touch of Rajasthani flavor, amazing colorful touch, such vibrant ideas of imagination !!!!!!!!!Smile [:)]

llchamakll
      Participant

truebonita_choie,but it was lacking something that i couldnt put my finger on. the mustache, was daring, and i liked his change in wordorbe, and a diff name! Lol Was his name Kishna, SRK’s hottness was in my view, soo i didnt pay attention.Stick out tongue [:P]

dose anyone know anything about any other movies that are coming out????

ohh and please respond to my thread on Bunty aur Bubly, i want to know what people thought of it and i have a lyrical request!Smile [:)]

––––•(-•Måïñ Äãvååz Høøñ Tø Tû Hãî Géèt Mëêt Mërã•-)•––––

Sonu_Nigam_RockZZZZ
      Participant

i guess SRK’s not gonna be getting any awards this year since he disappointed so sadly wid Paheli. Maybe Saif will get it instead for parineeta. but don’t mind me tht’s just wishful thinking! i’m hoping saif’ll get it for parineeta!

yeh havaaein gungunaye pooch tu hai kaha, tu hai phulon mein kaliyon mein, ya merey kwabhon ki ghaliyon mein

ramz89
      Participant

i think vidya balan will get best newcomer hands down!

Sonu_Nigam_RockZZZZ
      Participant

oh yeah definitely!!!

yeh havaaein gungunaye pooch tu hai kaha, tu hai phulon mein kaliyon mein, ya merey kwabhon ki ghaliyon mein

Ozia
      Participant

quote:

Originally posted by llchamakll

truebonita_choie,but it was lacking something that i couldnt put my finger on. the mustache, was daring, and i liked his change in wordorbe, and a diff name! Lol Was his name Kishna, SRK’s hottness was in my view, soo i didnt pay attention.Stick out tongue [:P]

dose anyone know anything about any other movies that are coming out????

ohh and please respond to my thread on Bunty aur Bubly, i want to know what people thought of it and i have a lyrical request!Smile [:)]

––––•(-•Måïñ Äãvååz Høøñ Tø Tû Hãî Géèt Mëêt Mërã•-)•––––

chamak y dont u start a new topic…. then u will know what ppl hv to say abt the movie. Smile [:)]

To Handle Urself Use ur Head, To Handle Others Use ur Heart.

{Ozia}

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.