Viewing 49 reply threads
  • Author
      Marine
      Participant

Hey you guy I know you all hate it when some one makes a new post cause it takes up space. so SORRYBig SmileBut i wanted to put this here cause i have a website that lets people watch bollywood movies for free ad yes its legal.Stick out tongue I have been watching the movies. So if there is any movies that yous want let me know. I got the site when it was free but now you have pay a monthly fee. Not all of them have subtitle Sadbut hey at least you can watch the movies that you want for free Devil. hehe Well let me know WinkHey you guys put the name of the movie that you want to watch and i will give you the link to eather download it or to watch it online okBig Smile cause there is to many i dont want to post all of it at the same time. So just give me the name of the movie and if its available i will post it and also some of the TV shows to.

• By the way you guys all the movie that iget are compliment of IndianMoviesClub So thanxs to them i could provide you with the movie that you want.

Smile [:)]sure i would like to know the website marine didi

Marine
    Participant

well you guy put the name of the movie that you want to watch and i’ll give the link to get it

okay hey i would like to see paheli

Marine
    Participant

yah i ahve been searching for it as soon as i find it i will post it i think it was a bad link and the must have removied it but i’ll keep you postedSmile [:)]

it’s okay i’m not in any rush u can take ur time

Marine
    Participant

thank u very much marine ur so sweet Left Hug [{]

thank u very much marine ur so sweet Left Hug [{]

Marine
    Participant

your very welcome i hope it works let me know

thank u again very much

well right now it’s downloading so hopefully my computer won’t shut down b4 it’s done which means yeah it’s working thank u Big Smile [:D]Left Hug [{]

Marine
    Participant

well thats goos enjoy it

thank u once again

Marine
    Participant

are baba your welcome

lol

Cray85
    Participant

Hi Marine,
    Just wondering, do you have Veer Zaraa and/or Hum Tum on this website?
    It sounds like an awesome site. Lemme know
    Thanks n Cheers

Cray85
    Participant

OK that got messed up big time….
    In short, do u have links for Veer Zaraa/ Hum Tum?

Marine
    Participant

ok here it is i hope its usefull him tim is online but veer zaara is download if i find online i will give it ENJOY

Hum Tum DvDRip WMV – High Quality – Watch Online

Watch Online at: http://www.onlinemedia.in/live_video…rds_humtum.htm

Veer Zaara
    CLICK HERE

Download Link:

Code:
    http://desifilm.spymac.net/Veer-zeer/Veer_zaaar_part1.ra
    http://desifilm.spymac.net/Veer-zeer/Veer_zaaar_part2.ra
    Marine
    Participant

WHAT NO MORE REQUESTS Sad [:(] huh just kidding i hope it works really

Cray85
    Participant

Hey marine,
    It didnt work…..Crying [:'(]Crying [:'(]
    I tried all the three links but it kept saying 404 file not found!!!

Marine
    Participant
    Marine
    Participant

oh cool i’m going to check these out marine i didn’t get a chance to download the movie yet cause my stupit computer is acting slow but i will do it 2morrow

Marine
    Participant

sure imean its your you can download it anytime you want hehehe

Marine
    Participant

Hey you guys check this out chinese people doing dhol bajana from Hum Dil De Chuke Sanaam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFdZsSt96a8&search=bollywood

kavita_0026
    Participant

Hey!! you know i never clicked this thread open iml ike no no no! resist it until ur finals r over lol..so am gonna watchthe movies after my finals donw..ne way gots to go study! tc!!! Smile [:)]

Marine
    Participant

Hey yah i mean you can check out all the movie chanels to they are the rgular chanels hehehehe you can watch what the whole world is watching and plus you can watch any movies you want withought having to go out and rent it and then thinking about getting it in so that there is not late fee

kavita_0026
    Participant

Hi Marine – i came back here to this thread – i want to see paheli too, like rose , i opened and it says it is downloading it will take over 1 hour though – what i want to know is if it has subtitles or not – because I dont understand the language so if it does not then I wont download it right now.
    i did see those chinese people dancing that song – they actually did a pretty good job – buti never see chinese people do indian dance! btw – that site where it is from – youtube.com – its really cool – i watch all my song videos there now , thanks!
    yeah i am not gonna go out an buy movies if you can give me links for free – thanks so much – hi rose, darling how are you doing hope youa re doing okay with that tutor, i am little busy areound here too but hope sometime later on we’ll see you on here Wink [;)]

Marine
    Participant
    Marine
    Participant

I have not found any other but i will keep trying

kavita_0026
    Participant

Hi Marine!! glad to see you are back here heard your computer was down Sad [:(] i was kind of away too for a lil while and im still busy here with some classwork to complete ; okay i’ve been missing you alot when i come on here i dont see rose or you i guess rose is still busy with those studying – actually i thought you were away bc you were going to vegas or to bhangra party haha i guess maybe she is in a different place

Omg you got fanaa!! YAY!! i am so gonna download it i wanna watch it ! yay! but one q – does it have english subtitles because i dont understand hindi!

Marine
    Participant

hey jaan i missed you to i missed all of you i mean it was hard being away from you guys its weird how well we have gotten to know eachother hehehe. Then i miss Rose to but shes gone The movie is in hindi i think i don’t know if it has subtitles but i will try again to find it with subtitles

kavita_0026
    Participant

hi behen yes missed you and missing rose , i wish she would have just come on here just to say hi even one time in a week you know? but i hope she is doing okay ;;;;;;;;;;;;; oh nooooo that means i cant understand it but i guess if i watch it i can try to follow along? if you find one with subtitle pleaseeeeeeeeeee post the site here okay please!!

Marine
    Participant

Ok jaan i ‘ll try i doubt that i will find one cause usually the don’t put it on the subtitle unless the movie theater they got it from has the subtitles but i will check i promis

kavita_0026
    Participant

omg thanks..you’re such a sweetheart!

Marine
    Participant

you are very welcome

kavita_0026
    Participant

so did you find any with subtitles..?

gpraveen80
    Participant

pls send me the link

gpraveen80
    Participant

where is the link

Marine
    Participant

Hey kavs no i didn’t find one i got one on tv but its not good at all so i will post it once it come trough but i don’t know if its with subtitle I’m not watching it cause Waluscha tol me what happened in the movie so i already know.

GPR the link to what if its for the online tv its on page two for movies and the faana tyr 1 3 you have to look for the links in the pages and also Online free tv chaneels if there is a movie that you want tell me which one

kavita_0026
    Participant

ohhh nooooooooooo i wont understand..but maybei could still try download it..what is the quality like..good? oh and..from what walu told you…do u think the movie is a good one?! dont tell me about it and the ending heheeh img onna watch it

Marine
    Participant

stop confusing yourself you will get a head ach hehehehehe

kavita_0026
    Participant

lol yeah i was just trying to ask you if its good or not if you can tell me without telling me the ending of the movie or telling me what it is about bc i wanna see it for myself hehe

Marine
    Participant

well its a story of a terrorist faling in love with a girl who is blind so thats the story line but there is a lot to it then that so i think its wort watching try it you might like it

kavita_0026
    Participant

yep someone told me amir was a terrorist and i saw a clip and kajol was blind yeah it looks good

Marine
    Participant

yah i want to watch it but i never have the time to seat and watch it so i have to make time to download and watch it hehehe.

If there are more movies i’ll post then the new once

Marine
    Participant

HERE IS THE LINK FOR CHUP CHUP KE ITS ONLINE SO NO NEED TO DOWNLOAD

http://filmimedia.com/movie/view.php?f235ab5b826b49e18c894b33653a1933

press ok on the pop up thing Press Play

HERE IS THE USERNAME AND PASSWORK

http://www.filmimedia.com username

join4free Password

Marine
    Participant

Hey no one has any requests for movies Sad well its all up to you but this treat will be here just in case.Big Smile

boo
    Participant

Hope you don’t mind me moving this thread… I felt it belonged here… as it is about Bollywood movies…

Thanks,

Boogedy.

Marine
    Participant

hey boogedy boo its ok i guess this is the best place for it but since everyone puts it there on the forum thats why i just put it there hehehe. But thanks for what you did

• Viewing 49 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.