boo
      Participant

Naïve Zaara?

Nice Zabuton?

Never Zappy?

Nasty Zemindar?

Naturally Zelophobic?

Nymphomaniac Zingaro?

Argh!! Tell me!! Tell me quickly please… I am dying of curiosity here… what is NZ, I wonder? Doesn't sound like something I've heard before!!

serioComic
      Participant

New Zealand

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

LMAO! I LOVE THIS!

There goes boo giving a million options and sounds like the curious me with her “Tell me!” and humara hero Oreo ji comes with a simple solution!!!

Oreo jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! *waves* Big Smile Aap kaise hain?

doowyllob
      Participant

Quote:

New Zealand

Kia Ora SerioComic

Well well well (done) = Aotearoa

Dats where I hang out

One of the unknown wonders / treasures of the world! (Quote from Billy Clington during his PresidentSee visit)

And where do you hang out Serio–?

In the meantime consider the tag below – just about solves EVERTHING

Ay

Nat (Me)

doowyllob
      Participant
      Quote:

LMAO! I LOVE THIS!

There goes boo giving a million options and sounds like the curious me with her “Tell me!” and humara hero Oreo ji comes with a simple solution!!!

Oreo jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! *waves* Big Smile Aap kaise hain?

Kia Ora

I looked the meaning of Aap kaise hain on google and it said sometjhing like this:

HOWD YOU BE MATE?

Have I got it right?.

If so apart from a bit of delhi-belly and a head full of dead neurons – I'm fine – thx to xmas.

Its the first time I looked up what an Indian phrase means. Actually I am very keen on learning some hindi lingo – its abut time I did.

A few hindo phrases from the FORUM will help. And if the phrase is not on google then I can always make sumthing up as to its meaning. She'll be right Ay? And see how accurate I am. (ahah)

I'm wondering if you mis-spelt the word “KUMARA” in your writings above.

It's the holiday laze around season here

In the meantime “Aap kaise hain?? (eh eh)

Nat (Me)

doowyllob
      Participant
      Quote:

Naïve Zaara?

Nice Zabuton?

Never Zappy?

Nasty Zemindar?

Naturally Zelophobic?

Nymphomaniac Zingaro?

Argh!! Tell me!! Tell me quickly please… I am dying of curiosity here… what is NZ, I wonder? Doesn't sound like something I've heard before!!

New Zealand

Get this

Aap kaise hain?

First bit indian lingo from me.

Nat (Me)

kavita_0026
      Participant

Ah -haha ! Boo + Oreo … Made me SMILE

I've missed BWL ! And Now I came back and found this little box of laughter waiting here for me

Smile

By the way, I must ask – Doolywob – what is this strange tongue that you speak? Smile Where art thou from?

kavita_0026
      Participant

Oh – I am sorry – I got your name wrong again!

Doowyllob*

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant

Roflmao

Boo: Oh Raaaammm…u beat me to it hun..I wudve responded in the exact same way..u got me laffing myself silly:)

Dow Jones: just soo u knw Cosmic hangs around the amazon…u knw swinging from trees searching for Bananas and watching the female monkeys

jump off cliffs…

Ps: guess this is the best place to be around shud u wish to learn more Indian Phrases:)

boo
      Participant
      Quote:

Dow Jones: just soo u knw Cosmic hangs around the amazon…u knw swinging from trees searching for Bananas and watching the female monkeys

jump off cliffs…

Ps: guess this is the best place to be around shud u wish to learn more Indian Phrases:)

r…o…f..l…m…a…o….

Sigh!

Hunting for timid animals in the jungle to bully… yep. Sounds like him!

Dow Jones… urgh that brings to me sad thoughts… but anyway! Why Dow Jones Alie?

doowyllob
      Participant
      Quote:

Roflmao

Boo: Oh Raaaammm…u beat me to it hun..I wudve responded in the exact same way..u got me laffing myself silly:)

jump off cliffs…

doowyllob
      Participant

Kia Ora

Quote:

Oh – I am sorry – I got your name wrong again!

Doowyllob*

DOOWYLLOB REPLIES

PRACTICE SAYING

Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateapokaiwhenuakitanatahu

STANDING ON A CHAIR WITH A TEA POT ON YOUR HEAD

SAY IT TEN TIMES DEN

DOOW Y L LOB

COMES EASY

IF DAT DONT WORK LET ME KNOW :: DERS PLAN B

NOW DAT LONG WORD IS GENUINE WORD OK::::::

IT MEANS “HILL”

IF YOU REALLY WANT TO DO IT PROPERLY YOU GOTTA STAND ON A CHAIR WITH A TEAPOT ON UR HEAD AND SING LOUDLY THE FOLLOWING

“i'M GOING UP DA HILL GOING UP DA HILL YEH YEH YEH i'm GOING UP DA HILL

I'M GOING UP DA

GOING UP DA

YEH YEH YEH GOING UP DA

HILL.

YOU GOTTA LET ME KNOW HOW IT GOES OK????

YOUR NEXT BIO EXAM WILL BE PIECE OF CAKE –

JUST DO THE ABOVE IN DA EXAM ROOM !!!!!!!

lol

NAT

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant

roflmaabo

R O F L M A A B O

**HITS DOW JONES ON THE HEAD*********for making me laff soo loudly here

LOL

LOL

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH my gosh dude

u are …………………………………

errrhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

unique with bits of Cosmic and splashes of Senor Anna in u:)

I like u ….

thanks for making me lafff crazeeeee man..woman..man……………… not sure if ur male or female

roflmao

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant

the apocolypse ..dats the movie…I THINK

really grossed me out watching it

was literally bound and gagged and made to watch this movie

thought the hero was sooo hot ..bludy cute luking dude running around semi naked

lol

oh boy u wait and watch THIS SPACE

..erhmmmmm Cosmic hangs around trees sirjeeee..meaning he luks like a werewolf with personality issues

coz he thinks he is a monkey….hence hanging on treessss…

as for him luking like that dude in the pic..think pale…like **vampire luking** pale lol ..meaning colorless..get it..???

noooo???(((((( aarghhhh have a feeling u will want details here))))…………..

without the blood drip from the mouth..dats our Cosmic…

u mustve met his leader..Nitzkar ..now Nitkar the pooch luks like the wanderer above…AND YEAH U SHUD BE SCARED AND THANKFULLY HAD THE SENSE TO RUN FOR YR LIFE

Wahhaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ps: am sooo glad I logged in today hehehe

kavita_0026
      Participant

Ah – The Law of Relativism!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DOOWYLLOB lol….IM SOOOOOOOOOO CRACKING UP!! HAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

You are a funny dude hahaha!! oh yeah…and i think i got it ..DOOWYLLOB …Big Smile Thnx ji – you rock! lol

Mayeen..is that really a word???????? Yeah sure..in what language…the language of weird? Stick out tongue

Hmmm gotta try doing that when my bio exams roll around the corner.. Smile

Btw, whats with that pic… Stick out tongue lol …crazyyy dude…yes..ali is right! u're kinda mixed with lil oreo…lil more senor…and..of course..u urself..alot of nat

hehehheee*STILL CRACKING UPPPPP* Big Smile

Dii that bit about oreo…hanging out in the jungle..looking at the female monkeys lol…mayennnnnnnn CUD EASILY PICTURE THAT!!!!!!! rotfl!!!

anywhooooooooooooooooo …….you watched apocalypto?? is that movie really good??? tsk tsk tsk.u better watch out..with all that checkin out of them long ago dudes …half NAKED dudes…too bad aint no more like them today.. Smile ..o wait..im supposing there's no more like em..hehe

doowyllob
      Participant
      Quote:

roflmaabo

R O F L M A A B O

REPLY FROM DOOWYLLOB

**HITS DOW JONES ON THE HEAD*********for making me laff soo loudly here

LOL

LOL

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH my gosh dude

u are …………………………………

errrhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

unique with bits of Cosmic and splashes of Senor Anna in u:)

WHO IS SENOR ANNA?

I like u ….

thanks for making me lafff crazeeeee man..woman..man……………… not sure if ur male or female

roflmao

doowyllob
      Participant
      Quote:

the apocolypse ..dats the movie…I THINK

really grossed me out watching it

was literally bound and gagged and made to watch this movie

thought the hero was sooo hot ..bludy cute luking dude running around semi naked

lol

oh boy u wait and watch THIS SPACE

..erhmmmmm Cosmic hangs around trees sirjeeee..meaning he luks like a werewolf with personality issues

coz he thinks he is a monkey….hence hanging on treessss…

as for him luking like that dude in the pic..think pale…like **vampire luking** pale lol ..meaning colorless..get it..???

noooo???(((((( aarghhhh have a feeling u will want details here))))…………..

without the blood drip from the mouth..dats our Cosmic…

u mustve met his leader..Nitzkar ..now Nitkar the pooch luks like the wanderer above…AND YEAH U SHUD BE SCARED AND THANKFULLY HAD THE SENSE TO RUN FOR YR LIFE

Wahhaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ps: am sooo glad I logged in today hehehe

Marine
      Participant

Doowyllob Welcome to the forum.

Ali how are you Hun? Whats going on your dissing Nitz and Oreo. Thats not nice i mean they are not even here to defend themselves. And Nitza hasn't even been here for a while how you gonna dis someone that not even part of the forum.

D. Don't post pictures like this in this forum they are not appreciate it, we may talk about ppl but for some reason Ali is going to the distance. You don't know Serio or Nitza so it would be appreciated if you would respect the ppl that are part of the forum. I will tell you one thing if Nitza or Serio read this they will make you cry and a promise.

Serio or Nitza if you read this don't let it go to your head. I'm not defending you I'm just making a point. Your just incidental its not about you its all about me.ROFLMAO I hate you as much now as i did before no changes.

Nessa I'm not in love, Don't forget it just a phase I'm going trough.

doowyllob
      Participant

From Doowyllob

Thx

Point taken and acted on – erased

Not a problem

thort they were made up characters

Have a good day

Marine
      Participant

D: Thanks for understanding.

they are not made up they are real lol.

They are not nice guys but unfortunately they are real heheheheheheheheheh

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant
      Quote:

Doowyllob Welcome to the forum.

Ali how are you Hun? Whats going on your dissing Nitz and Oreo. Thats not nice i mean they are not even here to defend themselves. And Nitza hasn't even been here for a while how you gonna dis someone that not even part of the forum.

D. Don't post pictures like this in this forum they are not appreciate it, we may talk about ppl but for some reason Ali is going to the distance. You don't know Serio or Nitza so it would be appreciated if you would respect the ppl that are part of the forum. I will tell you one thing if Nitza or Serio read this they will make you cry and a promise.

Serio or Nitza if you read this don't let it go to your head. I'm not defending you I'm just making a point. Your just incidental its not about you its all about me.ROFLMAO I hate you as much now as i did before no changes.

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaraStick out tongue

am kewl..better than I was last n8..how r u sweety?? saw yr new pic on fb…u luk pale?? wats up??

yeah r8 madamji….stop suckering upto the duo of bakwaas already

I will do as I pls where I pls whenever I PLS…Stick out tongue

WAT BAKWAAS I TELL U

dis dow jones has no backbone…cant believe he deleted those pics..that tooo ..I didnt even see the other pic he posted..hmmph

Eish on a serious note though

cosmic and Nitz shud knw that its all said in Jest….no harm done

I love em both pagalish dudes:)

tum kush now MaraStick out tongue

Baqtiar
      Participant

Damned … sala ye duniya khatam kyun nahi hojati… altoo faltoo log bhi is forum par aajatay hai.. jis ko hindi ek lafz bhi nahi aata… for every single word they ask google… huh… phir kyun bollywood forum mein aajatey hai pata nahi….huh

Marine
      Participant

Ali lmao i was not standing up for them i was standing up for the forum

I look pail really I don't have makeup on its me naturally lol.

Baqz please es forum mein surf Hindi? i doubt it. remember the say where they used to speak Germen lol. Aur ha mei bhi Hindi bol nahi kar sakti aapka sugjestion kya hai? Mei bhi yaha se jaungi? hahahaha never lol

Boy meri hindi ufffff buhut buri hai lmao

Oreo will laugh at this one i was after all nominated as the one that no one can understand lol.

vchenoah
      Participant
      Quote:

Oreo will laugh at this one i was after all nominated as the one that no one can understand lol.

He didn't speak a lie on that one! Confused

Punctuation & grammar would help! Just my 2 cents! *snicker*

vchenoah
      Participant
      Quote:

Veeeeerryyy proactive of you! Wink

vchenoah
      Participant
      Quote:

thort they were made up characters

Have a good day

They kinda sorta are! Wink

Welcome & keep ya head up! Smile

doowyllob
      Participant
      Quote:

D: Thanks for understanding.

they are not made up they are real lol.

They are not nice guys but unfortunately they are real heheheheheheheheheh

Understanding is my middle name.

“—-Every human has the right to be human, the right to lean on their cognitive, emotional and volitional thought, the right to eke out that which is important to them, the right to be human

.”

Quote by Nat. An extract from a debate in the Australasian debate competition.

Thanks for placing my mind at ease.

I was wondering what some of the hindi writings are about in the NZ thread. Ones that followed after your message to me. Would it be at all possible for you to briefly translate the same to me??

Happy new year. I dont know whether you guys follow the 01st Jan or Diwali asd the new year. I get stuck into both.

Enjoy the following pics (somewhat different from the last couple ay?

Queenstown The Remarkables

kavita_0026
      Participant

Hm..Marine.. I didnt want to be the first to say anything about the pictures… but at leat you did..

Lol you made me really laugh when you siad you still hate oreo and nitzah lol

These pictures are ..calming…where is this place?

Marine
      Participant
      Quote:
      Quote:

He didn't speak a lie on that one! Confused

Punctuation & grammar would help! Just my 2 cents! *snicker*

Note how i made the same mistake lmao and it was on purpose lol.

and what to cents are you talking about when your ass is more broke then mine hehehehehehehehehe

Marine
      Participant

doowyllob Noce middle name lol i love it how its understanding lol. and i see your very fund of poeting saings that wonderful.

Kavs lmao nothing changed lol I still disslike them but its a love hate relationship hehehe that funny hehehe.

About the pictures yah i said something cause i know that a lot of ppl don't appriciate things like that.

doowyllob where did you get those picture and also where ever did you find Serios home picture lol That would be the last picture hehehehe.

OH COOKIIIIIEEEEEEEEE YOU SHOULD COME BACK

kavita_0026
      Participant

I was just reading what Doowy wrote ..in response to Marine objecting to the picture heposted..

Dude you thought Oreo and Nitzah were made up? Lol !!

Oye! Unfortunately…THEY ARE REAL !! Uuufff !!Lol …they are pain in the butts I tell you !!

But what hppened to Nitzah — he disappeared..hmm…Oreo must have mistakenly thrown him offa one of them cliffs ..where they been living for all these years.

Marine…lolzz…yeah -made me laughhh… I know you still hate them lolz … !! Yeah…you're right..when I saw it I was imagining what Dii would have said .. when she came online and saw it.. hehe… ;; well I guess its a good thing she didnt see it

Marine
      Participant

I'll tell you what she would say [quoting ALI] Mara hunny you shouldn't say that you were telling me to be nicer.

MMMUUUAAHAHAHAHAHHAhAHA Oreo and Nitza are sum they are probably in a jungle.

lol i can't do good ali

kavita_0026
      Participant

Hehe….yeah who knows what she woulda said..

But I was meaning — I was imagining what she would say if she came on and saw the Picture that Doowyllob posted!

Yeahh…Oreo and Nitzah .. and maybe Baqz are stuck in the jungle somewhere…but hey!…man feels the best in his natural habitat !!

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant

wat picture??????????????

check yr pm dude

I wanna c dis pic everyone is talking bout

now go check yr pm

Viewing 34 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.