Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Sparki
      Participant

Hello!

I watched this, i wasnt going to, cos well just looked stupid.
      But was funny, yeah good laugh.
      I think Salmaan does great comedy stuff.
      Also impressed by Fardeen Khan, just letting ya know that before this i have never been impressed by him!!
      Bips was alright, find her irritating, Lara was good.
      Why is it that anil kapoor looks good with any actress be it that she is like 20yrs younger then him, but he still looks good wid her!?

Meneh Tujse Kiya Hai Pyaar, Taan Maan ME RAKSAM..!!!

“Main toh khelugi… Mein toh chedugi…;) xxxx!”

TuHeTuMeriJaan

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Hi Sparki…..hmm…about the Anil comment…i dunt know!!!!! But its kinn atrue cuz he never really looks bad with anyone! i just noticed it….heheBig Smile [:D]….actually i thought Farden was horrible in this movie!!!! well maybe not horrible…but he wasn’t that good…i lyked how at the end (was it anil or fardeen?) that told Salmaan that he was dancing (or singing) lyk Aish!!!!! haha…was funni…..The only song i liked was No entry…the rest were weird….

Khuda kisi koh kis par fida na kare,
      Agar kare toh qayamat tak judaa na kare

Sparki
      Participant

Lol rani i know what ya mean bout the songs!! Actually bipasha all over anil was a bit ikky [xx(]

Meneh Tujse Kiya Hai Pyaar, Taan Maan ME RAKSAM..!!!

“Main toh khelugi… Mein toh chedugi…;) xxxx!”

TuHeTuMeriJaan

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

haha! I liked Salman! So cool how he could lie and his wife would believe him! My fav. scene in the movie was wen Lara sees Bipasha with Anil and Anil says she is Fardeen’s wife. And Fardeen was like “y did u have to say she was my WIFE? U could have sed gurfriend so l8r i could have sed she died or something!” lol!!!!! It was so funny cuz i sed the same thing rite be4 he sed it!!! haha

Waluscha
      Participant

Actually…leave ur brain outside bfore going for this movie….

“Teri Soorat Na Hoon Jisme, Woh Sheesha Thod Denge Hum”

dania
      Participant

the movie is so good, you can’t stop laughing, salman khan is a really comeder! i love this movie!

`*~`*~`yeh silsilay yeh dastaan kabhi honge`*~`*~`
      na khatam
      ~.^.~aa jee le ek pal mein sau janam ~.^.~

zayed_crazy
      Participant

****IN FUNNY!!

desi kudi
      Participant

Thought this film was very funny & stupid! LOL… watched it twice, still makes me laugh Big Smile [:D]

Pyar Kar
      Participant

It was funny but unrealistic……….i mean *** on ……..if ur guna be that suspicious on someone then y marry them??

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.