Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      pooja_mathur52
      Participant

hey anyone hear the new album saajaniya by mitul & mukul? i just saw the promo on tv and thought it was cool so i went and bought it…really excelent songs. its a must hear album very fresh and new…i hear mitul & mukul are from us…anyone know anthing more about the album? ok bye…

preitybabe25
      Participant

hey yeah i saw the promo too!! it sounds so good..i’m about to submit the lyrics…check in the lyrics section.

lotsss of luv
      preity 🙂

hrithikluver
      Participant

omg u’ll never believe it but they’re ma cousins! lol i swear on anything…. i think the songs are awesome too,,, not just cuz they’re ma cousins but still i think they’re really awesome…. well thats all
      -hrithikluver

nitzah
      Participant

noway !! your cousins ? they are my aunt’s brother-in-laws neices boyfriends cousins sister-in-laws grandmother’s adopted sons kids friend !!

what a small world…..

– Common sense is instinct. Enough of it is genius –

hrithikluver
      Participant

haha great sense of humor… oh and if u were serious, then yea it is a small world isnt it??
      -hrithikluver

nitzah
      Participant

you think i’m kidding ? gosh….am hurt

– Common sense is instinct. Enough of it is genius –

maucentral
      Participant

dude….the hritikluver chick is sayin the truth…they are her cousins..nyway….i love the songs too…each song is different..and there’s a great mixture of western and eastern music….

Mauli Dave

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.