Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      sp33dy69
      Participant

Hi guys and girls,

please excuse me first of all im new to the site. I was hoping i could get some help finding a meaningful love song. i know some of you will say that all love songs are meaningful but i find some to be more touching that others. for example i often listen to a song by Anwar – Javeda Zindagi this is probably my all time favorite love song. Im looking for more similar to this song, im not very well educated in the bollywood song history etc. so any help would be much appreciated.

another thing i should mention is that i want to play this song to my girlfriend.

abhasbajpai
      Participant

search for the song of kishore kumar, like pal pal dil ke pass from blackmail or pyar managa hai tume se etc

and if you realy want a meanfull love (though beeng sad in starting it has it all)song its written by famous hindi poet gopal das neeraj and sung by mhd rafi

the song is Caravan Guzar Gaya Gubar dekhte rehe.

amyswan
      Participant

Dedicate Khakee movie song wadaa raha pyaar se pyaar to her and i m sure she would jump on her feet with joy.

Anthony696
      Participant

There are many love songs are available on the internet which can attract any one and can help to the many people for feeling good. I don’t remember the name of the Album but there is an Album of Udit Narayan which has the great songs and all are good love songs. There are some love songs are also into the movies which can be found at the YouTube very easily, In these days there are many new singers which are singing love songs the recent one is from the movie murder 2 “Dil Sambhal Ja Jara”, i love that song.

diyagupta
      Participant

hie…
      i also fond of listening love songs. There are many sites from where u cn download love songs but there are sum sites which are very popualr in todays scenario. I also dowmlaod the songs from there only here are those sites
      http://songs.pk/
      http://www.pk-songs.org/
      from here u cn get nice love and romantic songs
      so enjoy….:)

farahshah
      Participant

well you can get all latest songs with entertainmenttube.net go to its music section where a biggest collection of indian, pakistanis, american pop, classical and rock songs are available in mp3 so you can also share them with your friends too.

123akshay
      Participant

log on to raaga.com here you can listen to good old hindi songs…

Anonymous
      Inactive

please excuse me first of all im new to the site. I was hoping i could get some help finding a meaningful love song. i know some of you will say that all love songs are meaningful but i find some to be more touching that others. for example i often listen to a song by Anwar – Javeda Zindagi this is probably my all time favorite love song. Im looking for more similar to this song, im not very well educated in the bollywood song history etc. so any help would be much appreciated.

professional resume help
      Toyota Ignition Distributor

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.