Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      wiccaboa
      Participant

I apologize up front, I take dance lessons and I heard a song that sounds like it may be from an Indian singer. Again, I apologize if I offend anyone here. I love this song and really want more from this artist. How do I go about doing this here.I can send someone a clip of the song so someone can tell me what language it's in and maybe who the artist is or the lyrics. The only words I can make out are “Yock tu mi hayee”. Sorry about the spelling. Please help if you can.

Mukesh
      Keymaster

Hey dearFirstly no need to apologise and whilst I’m at it, welcome to the forumJ Theres the **hindi song & translation thread** right at the top left of this forum, u can post the lyrics, however seems like u don’t have the lyrics coz errr u have no clue who sings the song …r8..HmmmmWell, am not sure if I can assist but u can send me the clip on alishiap@gmail.comWill try and decipher who the singer is and the song if possible…alternatively u can wait for another member who may be able to better assist or u can post the clip here?? Good luck Cheerz ~~ SCARRY ~~

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.