Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author
      Queen
      Participant

ok so i just saw this movie naina rite…i got it off the net so the sound wasnt so good therefore i didint understand somethings so here are my questions

1.how does she loose her eyesight again (in the 1st place)
      2.i dont get the whole kheri story (whatever her name is i forgot) i mean what is her past and the whole city goin on fire…i dont get any of that
      3.when she goes bak to london…bout the train wreck i dont get that either
      4.what happens at the end..i guess she looses her eyesight again cuz of the explosion rite

ok i gotta admit some parts i didint understand cuz im stupid n slow but i swear some i realy couldnt hear [B)]

“Dont under estimate the power of a girl with nails”- The Queen Tina

Dil ki dharkan tham jaye saas bhi chahe na aye phir bhi jiyu par jaane kyoon tum bin jiya nahin jaye!

Afreekah
      Participant

I havent seen it….but i’m not going to neway..so i thought i’d read ur thread…i cant answer ur questions but i did hear that the film has been in a lot of trouble because somehow it portrays the fact that if u are given someone elses eyes then u can pretty much go ‘MAD’. I’ve seen clips and it seems like in the film, she loses her eyesight, later she gets given someone elses eyes, and after this she is like TOTALLY NUTZ!… pretty bad story for eyebanks i guess!

*`·.Yeh Raat Kabhi Bhi Katam Na Ho, Yeh Raat Mili Hai Mushkil Se.·´*

Queen
      Participant

naw the basic story line is sucha ‘she loses her eyesight and gets some1 elses eyes and sees the world how the girl saw it…so itz like when she looks in the mirror she sees the girl (cuz the girl would have obviously sees herself) so then she goes on a search to find out this girl’s past…dats yep dats it…no1 goes mad in the story i liked it it was kool

Dil ki dharkan tham jaye saas bhi chahe na aye phir bhi jiyu par jaane kyoon tum bin jiya nahin jaye!

ShararaLadki
      Participant

^^ It sounds pretty cool tina didi! I want to see it now ^_^

oi!(¯`·._.¤*¯`·:·[…][·Dil Ki Rani·][…]·:·´¯*¤._.·´¯)oi!
      . . .Tanhai. . .
      I sing a song… for my lonely heart that will never part
      with my lost love…

Waluscha
      Participant

I have watched this movie but some things left unanswered. Well, at least, that’s my conclusion. Didn’t she lose her eyesight in an accident when she was a kid?

“Teri Soorat Na Hoon Jisme, Woh Sheesha Thod Denge Hum”

hrithik30
      Participant

yeah she did and then they gave her somone else’s eyes. that person can see dead people. so now she can see the dead people also

Queen
      Participant

ok dat is the part i GOT…what i named were the parts i did not GET (why does this always happen with urmilaz movies theres always something i dont understand)

dania
      Participant

the movie was kinda scary but i mostly liked the sound effects! thats what scared me the most!

love till the end

Ozia
      Participant

I THINK THAT MOVIE WAS GOOD… SHE SUITS THAT KINDA ROLES….

Ozia

Bolly_Lover
      Participant

-she lost her eyesight wen she was a kid.. her parents were drivin her somewhere went they got in2 an accident. The parents died, and she got bits of gla$s in her eye which i think damaged her corena.

-kheri (w/e her name was) was this chik in india who wud hav premonitions bout death and she’d try to warn eberyone, but they all thot she was psycho and cursed. They all thot she was bringin em bad luck n was somehow responsible for the deaths in the village. On the night of the fair, kheri went out to warn ppl bout a fire that was gonna happen n no1 bleeved her, and her mother got mad at kheri n like swore at her n shyt.. that upset kheri n she committed suicide. Her spirit was haunting Naina coz she had kheriz eyez and its sed that if a dying persons last wish isnt fufilled, then the persons spirit wont find peace n stuff. Kheriz last wish was that her mother stop her from committin suicide, n to say sorry for the hurtful things she had sed to kheri.. naina made her wish come true by goin to india n bringin her mom back to her senses (coz u memba how she was all out of it?)

-back in london, naina still had kheriz eyez so she cud still see death and still had premonitions ((but didnt think bout kheri nemore coz she had dealt with her spirit)) and naina went in2 the subway terminal and her premonitionz let her see that there was a gas leak somewhere (the gas station thing) and that the subwayz wud blow up and she tried gettin the ppl off the subway but they wudnt listen to her. The copz came n took her n samir away, but she somehow got away n tried goin back n broken bits of gla$s went in2 her eye again n she lost her eyesight again.

~ jis din si apan vichre ni, mainu ajj vi yaad tareek kure
      ek aundi eh teri yaad bari.. baqi tan sab kuch teek kure ~

Queen
      Participant

ohhhhhh…well thx for cleering dat up my donkey…so u seen it ehh did u like it?

Bolly_Lover
      Participant

nah hun didnt like it.. it was sorta like the 6th sense..
      imma big chicken, but Naina didnt scare me at all, i thot it was pretty boring.

~ jis din si apan vichre ni, mainu ajj vi yaad tareek kure
      ek aundi eh teri yaad bari.. baqi tan sab kuch teek kure ~

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Queen- i saw that movie too. I liked it, but lyk u i was also confused……has anyone seen the really old movie of Ormila? the one called Kaun….wasn’t that a really weird move? Esp. wen she is talking to her mom but the phone line is not even connected!!!!!!!!!!!! it was freaky…..that one guy Manoj Bajpai was in it too…….

Khuda kisi koh kis par fida na kare,
      Agar kare toh qayamat tak judaa na kare

Queen
      Participant

haah i love dat movie…it was so cleaver

Jtai pas tout dit l’amour c’est comme une toupie jai sut depuis tout petit les hommes t’embras-sent pis la…t’oublient

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

haha! I hekka lyked it too…was kinna scary! Urmilla can hekka act wen it comes to scaring her audience! dontchya think?

Khuda kisi koh kis par fida na kare,
      Agar kare toh qayamat tak judaa na kare

Waluscha
      Participant

Well…this movie is actually a copy of Japanese horror movie called The Eye.

“Teri Soorat Na Hoon Jisme, Woh Sheesha Thod Denge Hum”

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.