Viewing 48 reply threads
  • Author
      Marine
      Participant

Hey you guys i just thought of making this threat cause i'm curiouse and i don'nt know if any of you guys are interested.

I was just wondering if anyone watches the Hinid serials any serial. Like i Know that me Khushi watch the same ones so does anyone watch them like

SAAT PHERE 'its getting to boring already'

KASAM SE ' my most famorite'

MAAYKA ' my favorite so far'

SINDDOR TERE NAAM KA ” wich is alright'

BANO MEI TERI DULHAN ' really whos bahoo is that naive'

and other.

AND IF YOU GUYS HAVE MYSPACE THEN I WOULD LOVE TO ADD YOU GUYS TO MY FRIENDS LIKST ITS FUN.

WELL HOPE BOO doesn't erase this threat and you guys are interested.

Unique_Princess
      Participant

Hey I watch Kasamh Se. I like it but these days its just getting boring and predictable. lol I read the updates on another website so I dont bother watching sometimes.

used to watch saat phere but im so busy dont have time for it. Mayyka sounds like Amanat, I cant b bothered to watch lol. Banu mai teri dulhan is a pathetic remake of Koshish, made by the same people.. original or what Confused

I used to watch Sindoor before it got stupid. Lol, now Vedika herself isnt in there I dont see the point to the show Tongue Tied

I dont have myspace lol every1 keeps telling me to join but Hi5 annoys me enuff lol

Marine
      Participant

Well well well UP this is intersting you just gave up on all showes hehehe

Kasam Se is like the same thing only last week was intereting when Bani found out that VampPia was Pragnant by JW and Pushypoo is just soooooooooooooo cute.

Saat Phere man now neel is the villan and Shunras hausband you should watch it Kanjun is good now hehehehe

Well Sindoor yer but Arpita is going to rpoof that her dad didn't murder Vid.

and Banu is just dum i mean Illitarate yes but come one somepeople have sences LOL

Hey you guys would love to know all the views

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Hey! Why would boo delete this threaD? There's nothing wrong with it. Stick out tongue

I watch Kasamh se and Kasauti zindagi kay(it should be ki, tho. uff)

Vampia!!! wahaha! That's crazy! lol!!! I hate Pia's character! She's such a beezee! I can't believe anyone would do something like that to her own sister! What a beezee. wow.

You guys should watch Kasauti. Prem is such a sweety. awww!

I used to watch Sinndoor. I was in LOVE with Vedika and Dhruv's love! soooooo beautiful. *sigh*

But lately. I don't have the time to watch all of these. Nor do I have the patience. They get so long and dull sometimes. gosh.

Oye! I have a Myspace! It annoys the heck outta me. But I can't even delete it cuz of Jasmine(remember her?). She's the one who made it for me and she won't let me delete mine cuz that's how we keep in touch. She hates e-mails and we can't always get to each other by Phone. So Myspace is the perfect solution. lol.

I would add you, Marine…but…I don't know…let me think about it. lol. Big Smile I luv ya!

Marine
      Participant

Hahahaha i know how you feal about Vampia she is just besharaam and so heartless. Roshni comeon to one of the forums ones and said that even thought she pkays Pia she hates it she wishes she can kill her LOL

Well my space can be fun i mean i enjoy talking to the Bolly actors/actresses they are funny plus you get meet new people.

but let me know if you want to add me i will give it to you on my MSN or YM

Mukesh
      Keymaster

WHEN do u galz find the time to watch these errr soapies..

or Television for that matter Huh?

wat are they>??? explain a bit…

boo
      Participant

i know!!

I only watch one… and that is more or less out of habit… some things have more meaning to you than other people realise… Smile

Marine
      Participant

Hey you guys there are 29,000 rapists and predators on myspace today and we never know who they are so my angels be carefully as to who you talk to.

To quote Baqz faltoo serials are still my favorite heeheheh

Yemenilicious
      Participant

myspace is # 1 on the list of course. but internet has it's good sides and bad sides. and it's all about the person and how he chooses to take advantage of it. some people go stupid, others learn to use it cautiously. thanks for your warning though. mucho appreciated.

Mukesh
      Keymaster

aaaannnnd wat exactly have I been warnign u all about huh??

well just be careful nah

kavita_0026
      Participant

Oh myspace is crazy – I have a q.

Does myspace have chatting???? I thought it was only message boards and emails.

Btw – I dont watch any indian serials there are no channels here that show it.

The only thing I watch sometimes is Passions – which is really stupid because of the witch thing and powers and stuff

But otherwise, it is good and i know it well because i've been watching it since i was 11 – and plus my mom is HOOKED on passions so i end up watching it anyway

Yemenilicious
      Participant

I think myspace does have chatting. i hate that site lol =D

it's SO funny when I'm at the library. lol. I'd be checking my email and the rest of the people in my row would be on myspace. And once this guy called up his gf and was like “Hey baby, i just left you a comment go read it” and im thinking “Nig.ga just tell her on the freakin phone for cryin' out loud!” ROFL. =P

myspace is definitely making it to history…not even funny, just wait and watch. lol.

Unique_Princess
      Participant

ROFL that is so gay! Why can't he just tell her over the phone?! lol I dislike myspace too. I think Facebook is much better and there is SO much more privacy and you are in total control over who sees how much of your profile.

Yemenilicious
      Participant

simple…he's American tayba, whatchu expect Stick out tongue now if he were brit…then thats a dif story. lmao

Unique_Princess
      Participant

Ofcourse its a diff story, if he were Brit it'd be a better story =D

Yemenilicious
      Participant

roflmbo…mhm yeah *clears throat* *chokes in the process*

LOL!

Unique_Princess
      Participant

Confused chataaap!

Hey Hey Hey remember last night when you told me of a new way to cure a nose bleed? =D =D =D lmao

Yemenilicious
      Participant

what?!?! it works, my doctor told me that Angry

don't u dare make fun of me jerk

Unique_Princess
      Participant

Ohhhh is that who recommended to you that water should be broiled? =D lol ur a jerkier jerk. LOL why do we always make fun of each other? Shall we be nice? Stick out tongue

Yemenilicious
      Participant

you're a meany *whines* lmao. YEAH BE NICE Angry

Big Smile Big Smile

ok let me attempt…………………

i got nothing.

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

Oh no! Please don't be nice to each other. I was just beginning to have fun reading all your posts. You three -let's not forget Rani ji- have elevated picking on each other to an art form. Please do continue. I will even provide the roti-rollers if you so wish.

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Quote:

Oh no! Please don't be nice to each other. I was just beginning to have fun reading all your posts. You three -let's not forget Rani ji- have elevated picking on each other to an art form. Please do continue. I will even provide the roti-rollers if you so wish.

LMAO! you crack me up man!

Marine
      Participant

I love how Yums and Tabz never let a treat stay what its about hehehehehehe

you guys are just to funny

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Quote:

I love how Yums and Tabz never let a treat stay what its about hehehehehehe

you guys are just to funny

thats our job around here, duh? Big Smile

kavita_0026
      Participant
      Quote:

I think myspace does have chatting. i hate that site lol =D

it's SO funny when I'm at the library. lol. I'd be checking my email and the rest of the people in my row would be on myspace. And once this guy called up his gf and was like “Hey baby, i just left you a comment go read it” and im thinking “Nig.ga just tell her on the freakin phone for cryin' out loud!” ROFL. =P

myspace is definitely making it to history…not even funny, just wait and watch. lol.

Omg you made me crack up so hard you have no idea … how hilarious it is imagining our little yummin thinking that lol ..btw …thats right haha he cudda just said it on the phone

rock on you lil gangsta

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Quote:

Omg you made me crack up so hard you have no idea … how hilarious it is imagining our little yummin thinking that lol ..btw …thats right haha he cudda just said it on the phone

rock on you lil gangsta

lmaoo, i was SO close to telling him too. =D i can't stand this Amreekan nonesense, get me outta here =(

kavita_0026
      Participant

I can just imagine you saying that haha >>> ni.gga pleaseee just tell her on the freakin phone sheeeeeet

lol

kavita_0026
      Participant

I know this is about hindi soaps but does any one watch Passions

Marine
      Participant

lol Yems your to much yaar hehehehe

Kavs what is it with you and passions but yah i'm addicted to it. I can't waith untill tomorrow hehehehehehehehhehehe

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Quote:

lol Yems your to much yaar hehehehe

Big Smile too much yaar, way too much Wink

Marine
      Participant

lol yah but that good don't change it for anything at least it makes us laugh. and thats what the forum is about our second family to make us laugh.

When we enter here we leave all our other problems behing.

Yemenilicious
      Participant

Big Smile

okay okay okay leave the sorrows behind…through it out…jump on it…umumumum …ok thats all i had Stick out tongue Big Smile

kavita_0026
      Participant

Yes yummin did make me crack up >>

Yes Marine – Passions is good MINUS the witch part … although I still look at it when that part comes on.

Yesss — my mom is so addicted to Passions its her favorite show ever.
      I am just waiting to see what happened to Pretty and Fancy.

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Quote:

Yes yummin did make me crack up >>

I'm oh so glad that i'm not useless Big Smile

Marine
      Participant
      Quote:

Big Smile

okay okay okay leave the sorrows behind…through it out…jump on it…umumumum …ok thats all i had Stick out tongue Big Smile

hi five yey i'm glad your on board ok its funny i'm watching Rusell Peters while i'm typing this and i peed in my pants

Laughing 1ROTFLBelly Laugh

serioComic
      Participant
      Quote:

I'm oh so glad that i'm not useless Big Smile

useless??? nooooooooooo…defintely not.

kavita_0026
      Participant

My brother showed me Russel Peters performing on TV a few weeks ago.

He is quite funny.

Yemenilicious
      Participant

I like russell peters comedy…sorta. he's very funny, but sometimes he goes far…you know?

i realised, i haven't seen a video by him where he makes fun of arabs?…lol =p

Quote:

useless??? nooooooooooo…defintely not.

thank you?

kavita_0026
      Participant

I have seen him one time on TV when he was talking about his father giving someone a beating.

And I just saw him 2nd from one of the videos Marine shared.

Yemenilicious
      Participant

yeah, he's pretty funny.

kavita_0026
      Participant

Yup!

Do you guys watch any english soaps?

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

Soap? Ick!

kavita_0026
      Participant

Soap operas ji Stick out tongue

Unique_Princess
      Participant

I watch some good British soaps but I don't think there's anyone else here that I can discuss them with lol. Well maybe Khushi watches them but she is currently unavailable. How I miss Shakera ji and our deep discussions on the thread on Eastenders and Hollyoaks! awww! I hope she's OK!.

Apart from that, American soaps I watch are Desperate Housewives, Lost and Ugly Betty.

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

Do Dr. House and 24 qualify as soap? If so, then I occasionally watch them. I watched Star Trek (Next Generation) and Friends almost religiously. I own all the ten seasons of Friends and watch my favorite episodes every once in a while.

kavita_0026
      Participant

Tayaba hieee … ooh Khushi is in europe also? I didnt know Ugly Betty, Lost and Desperate Housewives counted as soap operas. But I dont watch any of them.

The soap I watch is Passions .. which has some craziness going on but its all good.

Senor J – Star Trek (Next Generation) – Oh wow that sounds so exciting >> Is Star Trek different from Star Wars? I know Star Trek … I saw a few clips of it… I saw these people or..things in space … and some of the people… (perhaps I shoudlnt say people) … looked like aliens. Friends seem good but I havent watched any episodes except one when my sister was looking at it. It was when the tallest dude ( I think he is a teacher/professor) and jennifer anniston realized that she loved him and had to go there to stop his wedding. Thats the most I know of Friends!

SenorJalapeno
      Participant

One of my favorite episodes is 'The One with Chandler in a Box.' Its about loyalty between friends and the joy of forgiveness.

kavita_0026
      Participant

Chandler? In a Box?

Interesting.

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant

Chandler is cute..

so is Ross

Love Frends…

but dnt have time to watch tv..

Viewing 48 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.