Viewing 25 reply threads
  • Author
      woobydoo5
      Participant

My
      name is Sonya and I want to share with you my story.

I
      am originally from
      Lviv,
      Ukraine,
      but now I am living in
      Germany,
      well not I but we are living in
      Germany
      now. Unfortunately my English needs some efforts, but I’ll try to tell you our
      love story.

So
      some time ago I met my man on http://www.matesmaster.com.

I
      was studying at the university, and I usually had some troubles with my
      boyfriends. I was very serious and goal-oriented person, that’s why I always
      wanted to be with intelligent, educated and smart man. So instead of hanging on
      the discos and visiting parties, I spent my time in libraries and visited
      exhibitions and other cultural events.

That
      was ok when I was 18 and even when I was 24, but then I understood I need
      somebody beside me even just to share the impressions from that I saw or
      listened. Well, it was rather hard to start at 27 and one of my friends advised
      me to try my destiny on the internet. I thought that she was just kidding, and
      without a doubt i said “No, thanks”.

But
      after some time passed, i decided to try …and I registered myself on
      matesmaster.com, download my best photos there and wrote all the details about
      myself. I was 27-year old woman, never married and without children. After the
      letters started flying to me in great amount, I thought it is the real chance
      for me to find someone.

And
      it happened, not at once and not even for the second time. I met several people
      from abroad but they were like those I did not want here. But then I found him,
      actually he found me.

Three months later after my
      registration on this dating site, I’ve got a first message from a handsome
      33-year old man from
      Munchen, Germany.
      He was really good and gentle person. When I saw his photo for the first
      time I really liked him, but appearance could be decisive and I knew that.

So
      we sent letters to each other, then we had a lot of hours and nights online. We
      talked about everything, about music, literature; about everything I am
      interested in ….

Later,
      we understood that we could not live without our communication. And it was
      great. He became my real good friend, but later again we understood that we
      could not live without each other even more than without our chats …we even
      chatted in silence….or just with the help of smiles or pictures…

Unique_Princess
      Participant

uhh aren't there rules about advertising other websites on our forum…?

serioComic
      Participant

awwwwww….. how touching. like we care!!!

Mukesh
      Keymaster

uhh aren't there rules about advertising other websites on our forum…?

hmmm okies then …guyz pls do check out dis website forum..www… …

kidding …

sooo wat if sum1 mentions another website?? i do dat all da time on sum of my south african forums/chatsites/ etc

dis called promoting BWLF…sooo leave da gal already

Luw makes ye do silly things u know …

Am Rani
      Participant

Indeed, let the girl be! Who cares if we mention another website??

I love the story, it is very sweet. I wish them all the best, I hope you guys live happily ever after Big Smile

serioComic
      Participant

*sniff sniff*…wooby, scooby or whatever yr name is. u smell of rat and yr story…is just a big hoax. u can con the faltoos here but u cant con me! so why not u just go back to yr matecrapper or matebuster or cellmate and promote yr stories there instead.

Hayliehayati
      Participant

where are you from?/ where do you live?

…serio

serioComic
      Participant

what has where i live or where i come from got anything to do w this scooby's hoax love story?

but if u really need to know, then we have to take this outside!

Hayliehayati
      Participant

I'm not going outside with you…

and it has…not so much to do with the topic, but your reply.

serioComic
      Participant

from my reply? why? i speako differently from you? i sound like an alien to you? thats scar face tho..nothing to do w me.

Hayliehayati
      Participant

yea, you;re an alien.

Mukesh
      Keymaster
      Am Rani:

Indeed, let the girl be! Who cares if we mention another website??

I love the story, it is very sweet. I wish them all the best, I hope you guys live happily ever after Big Smile

Amzeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Right Hug

is there such a thing as happily ever afterz??????????

me miss u sweetnesssss…Big Smile

yup whether its just sumthing someone made up or not..well personally I dont think it is..

I can read between and can see sincereness in her words soo yeah me dont think its all hobsquash hahaha

wateva it be…love is love…and it brings a goood feeling knowing that someone out there has found such blissfull happiness

soooo yeah all the best….errr cant remember that chicks name hahahaha…ooooooooooooopz…

Unique_Princess
      Participant

it may be true, but when I was reading it I didnt really get a sense of a story, I felt like I was reading one of them testimonials people write to get you to join a club, so it just seemed like she was advertising it.. but yeah it could be genuine and everyone can read it differently I guess. No hard feelings n all =)

Mukesh
      Keymaster

but yeah it could be genuine and everyone can read it differently I guess. No hard feelings n all =)

huh….double…Huh?…whos got hard feelings here???

pleeeezzzz luw…off coz not….

Mukesh
      Keymaster
      Haylie(hayati):

yea, you;re an alien.

huh??? think NOT…..Angry

Mukesh
      Keymaster

Big Smile

Love

Sad

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Scar face:
      Haylie(hayati):

yea, you;re an alien.

huh??? think NOT…..Angry

Scarz ji, she was talking to Serio…

now thats possible. =p

kavita_0026
      Participant

didi haylie was meaning oreo

speaking about advertising..i was gonna ask on this site if any of you guys know any other forums like this one but then im like..hmm no mukesh would definitely NOT want that

but i didnt know they had rules? ggeesh lucky thing i didnt ask

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant
      Haylie(hayati):

lmao! Will you go outside with me? Wink

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Quote:

Haylie(hayati):

lmao! Will you go outside with me? Wink

ya'll can't go outside, you'll die Wink

I miss you Raniiiiiii Right Hug

Baqtiar
      Participant

This is what happens… when ppl are in bollywood. they think of love stories, roaming around trees… and runing on railway lines and grow up like a cop or a thug.

Darling there are many other FACTS of the world than this lovey dovey thing.

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      Quote:

This is what happens… when ppl are in bollywood. they think of love stories, roaming around trees… and runing on railway lines and grow up like a cop or a thug.

Darling there are many other FACTS of the world than this lovey dovey thing.

who are you talking to?

kavita_0026
      Participant

Ahaha

Mukesh
      Keymaster
      My friend Lee had taken us galz out for supper a week or so ago, during the meal she blurts out that she had eloped with her boyfriend of 4 and ½ months… I remember mentioning the way they had met to u guys..It was Gosamz birthday, we were on our way to a dance house, when Lee whose arms were linked with mine stopped abruptly and looked at me in this sweet way saying **dat guy just gave me the eye**I am like.. who?? Where?? Wat?? Lol…me and living in my own little world … We then turn around to find him ( this is the French/muslim..from one of em royal families ..dude) standing in the middle of the road at around 11.35pm just staring at Lee…Me being me, I warned her to ignore the dude and **lets just get outa here** but she insisted she wanted to speak to him so she did and a world wind romance blossomed into **LOVE** to an extent that they are now married… Sheeeeshhhh, thankfully she didn’t listen to me hahahaha This is love I guess, without warning it pops up ..and grabs u by the neck, suffocates u until u give in and sign your soul to the other… She is going to be married sometime next year, I am officially the designer of all the garments J We’r all on nerves end coz she is still so damn young…and and and and.. Love is crazeeeelicious I tell u..just wanted to share this **true/real life** story with u all.. <span style="COLOR:#333399;FON
      Mukesh
      Keymaster

OH…sowrie most of the time I dnt really follow the plot..tooo much effort

Jus a fe corrections, Cosmic aint an alien…hes a Ghoulish Vampire with Six eyes, 4 ears, eight noses, 12 mouths and 3 heads…16 hands, 18 legs, 3 bodies, 24 belly buttons..sheeesh I can go on but then he will use magical powers and consume me for letting it all out..soo yeah …lmao…

Da only alien in this house is moi..and off coz Yumz, I converted her during her twitching phase soo she’s now Martian hahahaha..

Okay none of the above makes any sense but me still luws the random nonsense that pops outa mah mind J am gonna miss this…da crazeeenous of this place…

Ps: kavs, yes there are other webbies like the forum- will send u links to mah favs ..just remind me okies J

And wheres Haylie??? Me misses her….

I actually had a dream about her last night?? The night before?? Not sure

Craze aint it, dreaming of sum1 u don’t know, haven’t met hahahahahaaaa

Yemenilicious
      Participant

Haylie is somewhere….being a bum. lol. oh wow, a dream about Haylie. woah. do tell!

me? an alien? maybe. lmao

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.