Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      Aviance
      Participant

What do you guys think of the soundtrack?
      I’m totally loving it. Le Chale, the Shaan version, makes me cry every time I listen to it. I think he’s like the best young playback singer today. And Bolo Tum Bolo well I loved that the first time in Rules Pyaar Ka….

My second favorite household chore is ironing. My first is hitting my head on the top bunk bed until I faint.
      -Erma Bombeck-

Afreekah
      Participant

i dont really like the songs…well i havent heard all of them…but le chale and some other one goes on TV and its too slow for my liking.

Kaun Sa Modh Aaya Zindagi Ke Safar Mein
      Bas Gaya Tu Hi Tu Ab To Meri Nazar Mein

S_5
      Participant

in that film hes gay and has aids and his family leave him, kick him out the house and juhi sticks by him so i would cll this film BORING!!!

saghir

gt_angel
      Participant

i neva hurd of those

**********[:X]Barbas mori laaj leeni[:X]**********

timy_mimy
      Participant

i dont like the film adn alos songs but one thing i like in this film is juhi chawla she is amazing

LOVE 4 all

timy_mimy
      Participant

i dont like the songs

LOVE 4 all

Afreekah
      Participant

S 5 ….this thread is for the soundtrack…u havent even mentioned the music in ur post….just came to bag out the film!

Kisise Tum Pyaar Karo To Phir Izhaar Karo
      Kahin Na Phir Der Ho Jaaye
      Kahin Na Phir Der Ho Jaaye

ramz89
      Participant

i love “le chale” its sooo nice and i love the lyrics they’re really meaningful!

‘Sarhad paar ek aisa shaks hai jo aap ke liye apni jaan bhi de dega’

nimzey
      Participant

LE CHALE IS ONE OF THE BEST SONGS YOU CAN LISTEN TO. I CANT GET ENOUGH OF IT

Bolly_Lover
      Participant

I liked the songs!! thot they were very nice.. esp bolo tum bolo, all the versions of Le Chale, n mere sapne :).. dont really remember the rest coz i havnt heard em in a while.

…humein intezaar kitna, yeh hum nahin jaante, magar jee nahin sakte tumhare bina…

nitzah
      Participant

quote:

Originally posted by S_5

in that film hes gay and has aids and his family leave him, kick him out the house and juhi sticks by him so i would cll this film BORING!!!

saghir

oh rite….and you’d sit and watch those typical SRK flicks where he runs thru a corn field, sings songs in the rain under a tree, gets slapped by ‘his father’, jumps outta a 5 storey apartment which is about to get blown up and lands on his feet, cries because he found out his long lost brother is actually the ‘villian’ he’s trying to kill, whose mom is blind coz a dog bit her when he was born….(i can go on with this for ever…)

am sure thats the stuff you’d enjoy eh ?

=========================
      Life is a comedy for those who think and a tragedy for those who feel

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark, professionals built the Titanic.

Bolly_Lover
      Participant

hmm dun think im familiar with that movie nitz.. whats it called?

~tera daman nahin, yeh aansoon dhale bhi to kya hai~

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.