Viewing 18 reply threads
  • Author
      Gauri
      Participant

Hey guys. I came across some songs from the movie Shree 420 the other day, and i realised i knew over half of them. Its surprising that even though this movie was made so long ago (1955), its songs are still so famous. It got me thinking, i wonder what movies will still be talked and its songs sung about in 60yrs from now? What do guys think?

i agree with u gauri
      and also the movies that r being made today r remakes of old cl***ics
      that is y i like to wacth the originals better
      and the movie i think that is worth remembering is the original sholay with amitabh and dharmendra

Rani__x
      Participant

Ooh, Shree 420, it has 2 of the coolest cl***ic songs, Pyaar Hua Iqraar Hua, and Mera Joota Hai Japani…Raj Kapoor was amazing <3

One movie which is deffo a cl***ic is Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge for definate.

The original Sholay was amazing, I can’t believe they want to remake it, that just won’t feel right [V]

Dekho yeh pagli deewani, duniya se hai yeh anjaani…

boo
      Participant

hey rani number 3!!! welcome to the forum, and i have to agree with you there. but you know wat? im actually looking forward to the sholay remake… maybe cos i havent actually seen sholay properly. so i cant really say if its a cla.ssic (you gotta separate out ‘rude’ words such as a s s, cos it asterisks… Smile [:)])… but i would still like to see the sholay remake. lol. DDLJ!! my God dont get me started on it… i LOVE that movie (as you can see from my avatar… lol!)… i dunno why but it seems so nostalgic to me… and its also a movie close to my heart (for the silliest reasons but still… [:I] lol)… and since i love nostalgia and shah rukh and kajol and cos its a special movie, i chose this avatar lol. Smile [:)]

tell us about you lol… we know ur from the UK (unless ur ‘doing a queen’ on us.. ask the others they’ll tell you Big Smile [:D]) but whos ur fave actor etc etc… lol introduce urself in the ‘say something’ section lol thats where the ‘say something crew’ hang out lol Smile [:)]

my goodness that is a long post… its just ur name (rani___x) reminded me of another (well two other) rani(s) that we have on this forum and it kinda felt like i was talking to my twin ji again… Sad [:(] hope i didnt offend u or anything (or scare u off more importantly… we got one dude in here to do that already! Big Smile [:D])…

Wink [;)] If you want me to fall for you, you’ve got to give me something worth tripping over Wink [;)]

Rani__x
      Participant

Heyy Boo Big Smile [:D]

Ooh, DDLJ = <3 WOW I LOVE THAT FILM!!

So, what is “doing a queen” ? haha well I’m not really mysterious or stuck up, if it means that…hehe.

Well, yeah I’m from the UK

Fave actor: Umm purely for his acting, Amitabh Bachchan, buut, I also love Sharukh and Saif lol.

Fave Actress: oohooh RANI! lol + Kajol & Kareena hehe.

lol =P well no worries, but yeah, that’s me, I’m 16 by the way, lol.

What about you?

boo
      Participant

lol by doing a queen i wasnt being nasty to queen… its just that she put shes from netherlands and many ppl thought she was vut she just put that place cos thts where she wanted to live lol! totally confused the ppl hehe!

and as for me, trust me if u stay here long enough you’ll know just how much i love telling people about me… Big Smile [:D] awwwwwwwwwww ur 16…. Sad [:(] even rani is the best is 16… now pls dont tell me ur bd is nov 26th?? lol. u really do remind me of rani… she had rnai in her nickname, shes also 16, she obviously loves rani mukherjee and shah rukh. aww. sorry. im boring u with detail about a member u dont even know… how did u find out about this site btw?

Wink [;)] If you want me to fall for you, you’ve got to give me something worth tripping over Wink [;)]

hey Rani__x
      welcome to forum hope u have a fun time

Rani__x
      Participant

Thank you Shahrukh is the best =)

Aah ok boo, yeah I actually live in the UK hehe xD

Yeah my bday is July 27th hehe so no worries =P

What’s bad about being 16, eh? haha

Oh I found this site when searching for bollywood lyrics lol

Whats your fave song and from which movie? I’m gonna start a topic with that so join me there!

x<3x

your welcome
      by the way u can call me rose : )

kavita_026
      Participant

kuch kuch hota hai – THIS IS A BIG DEFINITELY I AM positively sure that these songs will be sung in 50 yrs from now
      you guys wanna make abet? 🙂

lol kavita
      i don’t wanna bet cause i know for sure it will be sung and if not i’m going to be like 80 yrs old going around in a car with 1 of those speakers on top and playing the song for every1 so that they can sing it Big Smile [:D]

kavita_026
      Participant

lol yeah
      nah you odnt have to do that so they can sing
      they wil already know the song
      you can just motivate them to sing by doing that yay!

lol
      i know but jus in case u know

kavita_026
      Participant

yup yup yup

hey a good movie worth remembering is hum aapke hai koun with salman also maine pyaar kiya those r clas.sic i loved them alot and pyaar kiya tho darna kya was great

kavita_026
      Participant

yeah they were good

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

quote:

Originally posted by boo

my goodness that is a long post… its just ur name (rani___x) reminded me of another (well two other) rani(s) that we have on this forum and it kinda felt like i was talking to my twin ji again… Sad [:(] hope i didnt offend u or anything (or scare u off more importantly… we got one dude in here to do that already! Big Smile [:D])…

awww. u felt like u were talking to me?

quote:

Originally posted by boo

and as for me, trust me if u stay here long enough you’ll know just how much i love telling people about me… Big Smile [:D] awwwwwwwwwww ur 16…. Sad [:(] even rani is the best is 16… now pls dont tell me ur bd is nov 26th?? lol. u really do remind me of rani… she had rnai in her nickname, shes also 16, she obviously loves rani mukherjee and shah rukh. aww. sorry. im boring u with detail about a member u dont even know… how did u find out about this site btw?

lol. isn’t that weird? but is ithis when i was not here for a lil while? i cant remember..but if it is…awwwww. were u missing me? lol. and u remembered my birthday? [:0] either u love me a lot, or u have a terrific memory! lol. [:X] love u ji. even i’m missing u right now. Sad [:(] i feel like i haven’t talked to u in a looong time! [V]

I love sleep…my life has a tendency to fall apart when I’m awake.

numerounoaishfan
      Participant

That movie.. Shree 420 ..is it good? whats it about? who’s in it? cant believe i havent watched it yet!

“BEAUTIFUL IS AS BEAUTIFUL DOES AND I THINK THAT’S WHAT SPEAKS VOLUMES”-AISHWARYA RAI

shree 420 is a black and white movie starring raj kapoor and nargis
      u have to see it i don’t want to give away the movie but it’s really good

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.