Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Bijuria
      Participant

Hi guys can someone help me here. There’s this song I want…its a madhuri song. The song goes like this…

“I love you Pyar karu Chu…” something like that. Its Madhuri dancing in the rain singing for Vinod Khanna but Shakti Kapoor thinks she is singing for him. Do you guys know what I am talking about and do you know the movie name? Thanks in advance

Bijuria

Bolly_Lover
      Participant

I kno that song!! i heard it a few weeks ago n it was stuck in my head for the whole day! i dunno what movie its from tho.. only movie madz n vinod khanna did together was Dayavan i think.

…humein intezaar kitna, yeh hum nahin jaante, magar jee nahin sakte tumhare bina…

serioComic
      Participant

nope. cant help u there. go get help somewhere else.

*~The best thing to be cherished in the hearts is faith and conviction; doubt is infidelity~*

ramz89
      Participant

that song was sung again wasn’t it? i saw it on tv and some random girl was singin it

‘Sarhad paar ek aisa shaks hai jo aap ke liye apni jaan bhi de dega’

Bijuria
      Participant

Oh I think I found it a friend of mine told me the name…I used to listen to this song all the time… and there’s this album called Krazy Kat and they remixed it…maybe thats the remix you are talking about ramz89

Bijuria

Bijuria
      Participant

movie name is mahasargam…I think thats how you spell it. i think govinda was in this movie as well. I haven’t seen this movie but I think Govinda was Vinod’s brother. Because in the song Vinod is sad and he has a flashback of Govinda in the song… I heard this song in 90’s and that was when I was like 10. My aunt bought Madhuri’s greatest hits and that song was in there.

Bijuria

Nazi
      Participant

lol.. da song sounds weird!

Upon the skies this is written

Only your name is bound with me

xxxx

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.