Viewing 81 reply threads
  • Author
      Senali
      Participant

This game is easy.
      1st someone give a name of star and then other person have to name a movie and write a little summary about his or her character and then name other star that act in the same film.

[:o)]Big Smile [:D][8D] LET’S PLAY THEN [:o)]Big Smile [:D][8D]

*~*~Senali~*~*
      *~*~~*~*

Senali
      Participant

Rani Mukerjee

*~*~Senali~*~*
      *~*~~*~*

Sparki
      Participant

in kkhh she was srk’s first wife, she played tina. had a daughter called anjali, who was named after rahul’s (srk) best friend (kajol).
      is one her best films!

ok nxt: kajol

Meneh Tujse Kiya Hai Pyaar, Taan Maan ME RAKSAM..!!!

“Main toh khelugi… Mein toh chedugi…;) xxxx!”

TuHeTuMeriJaan

ocean_princess
      Participant

in dushman she played a twin role she have to take the revenge of her elder sister death who rape by Aushutosh Rana.

Sanjay Dutt

~*~’~*~Rani~*~’~*~

Senali
      Participant

So far so good

*~*~Senali~*~*
      *~*~~*~*

Senali
      Participant

In Shabd. Shaukat (Dutt) is facing a writer’s block. He is desperately looking for an inspiring story for his next novel.He asks his wife Antara (Ash) to play the game of love with Yash (Zayed). At the end Antara fall in love with Yash and Shaukat can’t controll his wife.

I think it goes like that I can’t remember it cause I watch it in the plane

Next: Ash

*~*~Senali~*~*
      *~*~~*~*

ocean_princess
      Participant

In Kyun ho gaya na she played a role of Dia Malhotra is an idealistic, Sensitive girl whose childhood is spent in a coffee plantation town she has been involved in a orphanage as a social worker she meets Arjun (vivek oberoi) and fall in love with him.

next>>> Amitabh Bachan

~*~’~*~Rani~*~’~*~

vchenoah
      Participant

Silsila

Amitji is Amit Big Smile [:D]a scriptwriter, free spirit & in LOVE! His brother is a pilot in the military and engaged to marry. When his brother dies and it is found that the fiance is pregnant, Amit marries his brother’s fiance and loses his love!

Arjun Rampal

ocean_princess
      Participant

Vaada

He played a role of Rahul. He won’t be able to see but can sense. His brilliant mind able to foresee the terrible results of a man’s manic fixation.

Zayed Khan

~*~’~*~Rani~*~’~*~

vchenoah
      Participant

Dus

Zayed plays Aditya. I think he is supposed to be hip & free spirited. (He just comes off as hyper & annoying) He is an officer in a special terrorist group that is under a deadline to track down a nd apprehend an infamous terrorist.

Fardeen Khan

ocean_princess
      Participant

Janasheen

Fardeen plays Lucky. Living in Australia, he has a dream of winning the super bike championship. Lucky’s father’s a rich tycoon, unfortunately dies in an accident. He left behind the vast empire for Lucky.

Urmila Matondkar

~*~’~*~Rani~*~’~*~
      ~*~*~

Senali
      Participant

Is Urmila in Janasheen?[?] I don’t think so….. You have 2 name aperson act in da film.[:0]

*~*~Discover the magic, feel the rhythm, and fall in love.~*~*
      *~*~~*~*

ocean_princess
      Participant

Oh yah sorry I forgot that rule.

Next>>> Celina Jaitely

~*~’~*~Rani~*~’~*~
      ~*~*~

Senali
      Participant

who is dat i never heard of her

*~*~~*~*
      Check out my new email adress http://www.senalifonseka.piczo.com

Waluscha
      Participant

Okay…in NO ENTRY, she is Sanjana, a daughter of a judge. At first, she tot Sunny wanted to commit suicide and tried everything to stop him from committing suicide until her actions troubled Sunny’s life in many ways. At last, she fell for Sunny and married him.

Bipasha Basu

“Teri Soorat Na Hoon Jisme, Woh Sheesha Thod Denge Hum”

dania
      Participant

in no entry, she is a girl name bobby, she is a bar dancer, salman khan sends her to anil kapoors farm house and when anil kapoors wife suspects him anil tells his wife lara, that bobby is fardeens wife, and when celina gets married to fardeen, fardeen tells celina that bobby is anils wife and when fardeen and anils wifes find out the truth they ask salman for help and salman says that bobby is his wife.

priyanka chopra

he a~good boy~ good boy but i’m a ~bad girl~…

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

She was the girl who loved success in Aitraaz. She was Akshay’s girlfriend and when she got pregnant she wanted to abort the baby. Akshay didn’t approve and they got in a fight and he left her. She married a bhudha and her s.e.x life was terrible so wen she saw Akshay again she thought to seduce him so she can have some fun. He wouldn’t have s.e.x with her so she sed he tried to rape her and got him fired from his job. She lost the case she filed on him and killed herself at the end. (wow! long!hehe)

Next>>Kareena Kapoor

A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand…….
      and touches your heart.

*..*…….*..*
      ……*…*……*
      …….*…….*
      …………..*
      …….*
      …*

dania
      Participant

in ajnabee, kareena plays the role of a girl name priya she gets married to bobby and settels in america. there she and bobby meet with there neighboors who are bipasha and akshay kumar. everything goes well but then one night bobby gets drunk and akshay puts him to bed a woman. when bobby gets up in the morning he is shocked and goes for a jog when he returns the woman is dead. everybody thinks that the woman is bipasha but during the end akashay and bipasha are alive and everything was planed.

lara dutta

he a~good boy~ good boy but i’m a ~bad girl~…

shophi
      Participant

in bardasht she plays a role of a girl name payal and she is bobbys fiance her father is a military leader and she is a laywer.

nextsalman khan

.~*o0.behind these hazel eyes.0o*~.

dania
      Participant

in no entry he is playing the character “prem” he is a flirt and is married to esha deol in the movie.

next>>>rani mukerjee

`*~`*~`yeh silsilay yeh dastaan kabhi honge na`*~`*~` khatam ~.^.~aa jee le ek pal mein sau janam ~.^.~

Waluscha
      Participant

In Raja Ki Aayegi Baarat…she played a wife who is suffering from physical abuse from her in-law’s family. And finally..she fights for justice.

Udita Goswami

dania
      Participant

is zeher she plays a character who falls in love with a married man and is suffereing from cancer.

shamita shetty

`*~`*~`yeh silsilay yeh dastaan kabhi honge`*~`*~`
      na khatam
      ~.^.~aa jee le ek pal mein sau janam ~.^.~

shophi
      Participant

in bewaffa she is married to manoj and she and her husband(manoj) are great friends with anil. shamita know the raaz about kareena and akshay.

priyanka chopra

.~*o0.behind these hazel eyes.0o*~.

Waluscha
      Participant

Priyanka – In KARAM, she is a bar singer and she is married to John (John Abraham), a contract killer. Although she doesn’t like her husband’s job…but she gives all her luv to him. Finally, she is kidnapped by John’s boss when John doesn’t wwant to take a duty to kill 5 persons.

Waluscha
      Participant

Hihihi…I forgot to give the next person.

Mallika Sherawat.

zayed_crazy
      Participant

in murder she was the unfaithful wife ..

nex- emraan hashmi

vchenoah
      Participant

Sid is a police officer who gets into a bad situation when he has an affair.

Sanjay Dutt

zayed_crazy
      Participant

mad writer , maybe coz of the fact tht the poor fellow was married 2 ash in shabd

nex- rani

vchenoah
      Participant

lmao…could be on to something!

fashion designer in Hum Tum

saif ali khan

Waluscha
      Participant

Saif Ali Khan – Nikhil, a chef from Salaam | Namaste. He didn’t want to get married for he thought kids are noisy and burdening.

Zayed Khan…

vchenoah
      Participant

Karan is an obsessive boyfriend turned businessman. Comes to work for husband of former girlfriend…things go wrong in Vaada…

Amisha Patel

Waluscha
      Participant

She’s the daughter of a rich man and fell in luv with a poor boy. Her gf saw an incident which involved her father and caused him to be killed in Kaho Naa Pyar Hai

– Ashmit Patel –

vchenoah
      Participant

Businessman marries the younger sister of his dead wife to care for their child. He ignores her and she meets an old love with obvious mental issues. She conducts an affair and its Murder…Big Smile [:D]

Aftab Shivdasani

Waluscha
      Participant

Married to a rich girl and finally when his wife was murdered..he was accused of doing it. He hired a woman lawyer and trapped her to make her defends him in the court. Finally the truth came out and he was the real killer of his wife…in Kasoor.

– Akshaye Khanna –

vchenoah
      Participant

Sensitive & introspective, artist Sid. Falls in love with a doomed, divorced older woman in Dil Chahta Hai.

Paresh Rawal

Nazneen21
      Participant

oooh, i just watched dil chahta hai with dr. mr. nazu. 🙂 that movie brings back memories.. can you believe it’s 4 years old? almost 5!

so paresh rawal – crazy home owner who rents out rooms to 2 crazy guys in Hera Pheri

Sonu Sood (this one is for you nessu!)

Waluscha
      Participant

LOL..I’m not gonna asnwer it then..

Nazneen21
      Participant

Hehe, go ahead Walu.. nessu’s too busy for us today. 🙂

Waluscha
      Participant

LOL..in ABA, he played Karan who has a childhood friend named Vicky. Vicky is after the girl Karan loves that is Sneha. He was jeolous and did everything he could to break Sneha and VIcky’s luv..

Next – Tanushree Dutta.

Nazneen21
      Participant

A college student in ABA, who is good friends with Karan, and is introduced to Vicky through him.

Kajol

Sparki
      Participant

kajol – punjabi girl from chandani chowk, falls in love with boy from rich family, not approved by the guy’s dad, so they move to england and set up family there, with here little sister.

Jackie shroff

Meneh Tujse Kiya Hai Pyaar, Taan Maan ME RAKSAM..!!!

“Main toh khelugi… Mein toh chedugi…;) xxxx!”

TuHeTuMeriJaan

loverofmusic
      Participant

Devdas…He acted as SRK’s friend and always had a gl***/drink in his hand.

Madhuri

~~~lover of music~~~

Senali
      Participant

In Hum Tumhare Hain Sanam SRK love her and they get married but Maduri is very friendly with her friend Salman but SRK get them 2 wrong

Salman

*~*~~*~*
      Check out my new webby http://www.senalifonseka.piczo.com

x.Love.is.fake.x
      Participant

in hum dil de chuke sanam he falls in love with a singers daughter(aishwarya rai) and then is banned from seeing her

(¯`•¸·´¯)Afg¤Thug(¯`·¸•´¯)

*AGAR TUM KISI LARKA KO PASAND KARTE HO TO BULJA VARNA THERA ZINDAGI BARBAAD HO JAYEGA*

Pyar Kar
      Participant

In Mohabbatein, she was in love with Shah Ruk but her dad didnt lik him so she sucided.

Ash

antoy81
      Participant

She was misunderstood as a mute as well as deaf when she taught at a deaf school by Jai…who falls for her at first sight…

Who is he?

sweta
      Participant

he was abhishek bachhan

who was the hero of the film “D”

x.Love.is.fake.x
      Participant

no sweta it was abishek it was arjun rampal

and pls read rules agian

im going to cary on with pyar kar

in kyun ho gaya na aish and vivek fall in love but wont admit it till the end

amitabh bachan

(¯`•¸·´¯)Afg¤Thug(¯`·¸•´¯)

*AGAR TUM KISI LARKA KO PASAND KARTE HO TO BULJA VARNA THERA ZINDAGI BARBAAD HO JAYEGA*

ZayedKhanzWifey
      Participant

Waqt

he played a serious role… also a loving and caring father… he cared for his son so much .. it was hard for him to tell him what was wrong with him[8)]

Priyanka Chopra

I
      Love
      Zayed Khan

Prietu
      Participant

hey going well yeh every one read the rules first any way

in blackmail she is a ACP Abhay Rathod’s wife (Sunil Shetty) her name is Sanam. they have a son and he get blackmail by ajay, i dono much about the film i think

I AM SENALI! I AM BACK HELLO EVERY ONE

vchenoah
      Participant

next…rajpal yadav

Bolly_Lover
      Participant

main madhuri dixit banna chahati hoon..
      he playz a guy whose in lub wid this kuri who wants to be a famous actress like madhuri. hes supporting, caring n lubing. cool guy =).

antra mali

Shereena
      Participant

who the fudge is that? lol guess i leab it for someone that knows and give bichara google a rest 😛 bladdy make me google eberything in here! lalu cheez

Bolly_Lover
      Participant

lol fineee i giv another one 😎

sunny deol

vchenoah
      Participant

In Jaal:The Trap, he plays Ajay, a man with a mission, sleeveless shirt
      & tight jeans. Wait, isn’t that him in all of his movies??? LMAO

Ok, ok…he tries to win over the girl he is sent to guard to buy back
      his wife from terrorists…but there is a twist (isn’t there always?)!

next…alok nath

Shereena
      Participant

in hum saath saath hain, he plays the daddy. he has three sons, (salman, mohnish behl and saif) and is married to reema.

karisma kapoor

Bolly_Lover
      Participant

a mommy whos trying to get her son back from a freaky lunatic in shakti

kadar khan

Shereena
      Participant

plays amishas dad in suno sasurji, hes a greedy banker that charges interest on ppl after 25 yrs…chooses customers that are dying so can get his paise jaldi-er.

amrish puri

vchenoah
      Participant

Man oh man…I totally forgot that! LMAO He was hilarious!

In Aitraaz he plays a rich businessman whose wife isn’t satisfied and
      she cheats on him.

“tela tum, tela tum, tela tuuummmmm!!!”Storm

paresh rawal…

Shereena
      Participant

in hungama hes a funeee! village guy that moves to the city with his wife, whos also a berry funee. and goes thru a buncha shiznitz. he thinx his wifez cheatings on him, and his wife thinx he has more bache with other women, and its just funnyz! =)

johnny lever

vchenoah
      Participant

In main prem ki diwani hoon he is a PA & shares his name with the family dog! ugh!

rajpal yadav

Shereena
      Participant

plays a pagal in kal ho na ho *-) lol in most movies hes pagal. funnee though. he goes to the wrong house by mistake and has dinner with naina and her pamily, and hes into video pirating *-) hes a pagal…lol i said that already. koi na =) funny but pagal

saif ali khan

Heera
      Participant

Hez a baddd player in Ek Haseena Thi and hes really mean to Urmila so eventually she takes revenge in the end by feedin him to rats.. for as far as i remember.. yeahh!! girl power to Urmila!!! (just in that mobie..coz Saif is just soo mean.. tho usually he’s cute)

Paresh Rawal

vchenoah
      Participant

My favorite part to date: Sameer in Dil Chahta Hai!

This guy falls in love every 10 minutes! On a summer holiday to Goa he
      falls for a girl & thinks hes going to get some romance…instead
      he gets robbed! LMAO

Akshaye Khanna

Heera
      Participant

Nessaaa!! You posted at the same timee!! tho here goes:

That city guy who falls in love with Aishwarya from the mountains even tho his parents dont think she’s worth him..in Taal? isnt it? dont really remember nemore hihi

okayy..again:

Paresh Rawal

vchenoah
      Participant

Hey Heerz! Good to see u up & about! Yup…that was Taal!

Ok Paresh is a fave…

In Hera Pheri he plays Babu. A guy whose glasses r sooo thick, he could catch water in them! LMAO

Abhi

miss_bkaur
      Participant

I take it that is Abhishek??!!!!

In Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna hes the guy who geys cheated on. You feel for him a bit……

next – Manoj Kumar

ocean_princess
      Participant

In Kranti he plays a role of a young man who organized an underground movement to fight the British on two fronts – the fight against the aliens and the fight against treacherous Indian princess.

Shahid Kapoor

Nisha Patel
      Participant

In Ye Dil Mange More……..he faild in love by 3 girls n last he get his true love…..nice movie….

Arshad Warsi

Mukesh
      Keymaster

maine pyaar kyun Kiya???, was Salu's bestest friend in the whole world, but a total nutcase, dances like a charm and is totally comitted to his girlfriend in a non-comitted way, he flirts helplessly with our dear Sushi, who is Salu's nurse and totally besotted by the doc who is afraid of marriage but after believing he has found his true love, Katrina hehehehe, wat a joke, she is a suicidal freak ( plurrlllllleeeeez dont take lessons from this chick)

who tries to get salu to commit to marriage by feigning suicides, then theres Salu's bro', wat the hecks his name???

cant remember, pyare in the movie, I was totally ripped apart by his antics, goof ball of a person and am now a fan of his hehehe……

all in all true love, ie between the doc and nurse, oooooh how romantic prevails in the end

A must watch for EVERYONE……..

back to Arshad, I loved him to bits in this movie, total flirt, yet sooo committed to his Jaan, true friend who smaks Sum sense into Salu'ji well ok his mom more like smaks sum sense into him….good actor, but was never given the right opportunities, or maybe he never chose em, who knows….

next: Sushmita Sen

Nisha Patel
      Participant

Sushmita Sen…hmmm…..she is so hot looks in Main Hoon Na………… In this movie she is fabulosssssss……..n hot in our Indian wear guss????????? off course one n only SAAREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!………she is good match with Shahrukh……..n she act an teachers role is really great………in short she is sexy, hot, careying, loving, good actress, good teacher…means …..perfect in movie Main Hoon Na…….

Next – Bipasha Basu

Mukesh
      Keymaster

raaz, she was haunted by a ghost – that being the ghost of a woman her husband had had a steamy affair with…

totally complicated, screwed up in the head character..

the one time she actually does makes sense, is when everyone seriously doubts her, ie when she figures her holiday home is haunted by spirits

very dark and gloomy movie, could have done more to make her character more realistic…

she does ooooze of sexiness and finesse and had gorgeous eyes an a cute smile…

aaargh, next, the gorgeous Dino -)

vchenoah
      Participant

He is Tom in Tom, Di.ck & Harry.

He is the deaf one who falls in love with the beautiful neighbor girl who gets kidnapped by a criminal kingpin!

Bobby Deol?

ocean_princess
      Participant

Hmmm…Bobby!!!! He was really good in the movie Jurm. He was a very rich man in the movie, but his wife (Lara) and his best friend deceived him for the Money, They got him arrested for Lara's murder, but later on he found out that she is alive and having affair with his friend. And then he take a revenge from her.

Sohail Khan?

vchenoah
      Participant

In Salaam-E-Ishq his name is Ram. He is an unlucky newlywed who gets hurt every time he tries to consummate is marriage! lmbo

Soha Ali Khan

suhasid
      Participant

rang de basanti

soha ali khan was a close friend of aamir and others…

(not much information)

— preity zinta

arnabpaul2k
      Participant

In film Salaam Namaste, she is the one who lived together with Saif and at the end, she became mother of a twin!

arnabpaul2k
      Participant

oh forgot to mention the next.

let it be: Shahid Kapoor

vchenoah
      Participant

Was Jai in Fida. Fell in love, had love triangle, girl was rotten. The end.

Raima Sen

markporter
      Participant

I guess I LEAB for someone who knows and give him a break Bichara google: P bladdy eberything google me here! Cheez lalu

sydneymyobtrain
      Participant

I have just watched the Bollywood movie Singam and I can say that its the best movie with the best character Ajay devgan. I think it is important to have good characters for the movie.

Aarya777
      Participant

Vaada

He played a role of Rahul. He won’t be able to see but can sense. His brilliant mind able to foresee the terrible results of a man’s manic fixation.

Zayed Khan

Viewing 81 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.