Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      boo
      Participant

Have a wonderful day!

Our Christmas tree! Smile

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

I have a quick question. It isn't meant to offend anyone in any way at all, it's just to gain more knowledge. Smile

Christmas is all about celebrating the birth of Jesus (Peace be upon him), right? Well, if in the bible itself it says that Jesus (PBUH) was born when the shepherds were in the fields with their flocks, then how is it possible that Jesus was born on Dec. 25th? during the winter? It just doesn't make any sense to me.

If anyone could explain, I would appreciate it. Smile

kavita_0026
      Participant

Hi Rani..many people came up with that question..and I believe..the Jehova Witness Christians dont believe in Christmas – for exactly the same reason you put forth – and they also dont share any presents and celebrate it .. .. So..you might not be offending them.since they believe exactly what you put forth …

I really dont know the answer to your question… Im assuming maybe Senor or someone could answer it..i'll be awaiting the answer too…

kavita_0026
      Participant

I know Im late but!!! ……

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

MAY YOU ALL BE BLESSED AND ENJOY THE SEASON..AND MAY IT BRING WARMTH AND LOVE AND…ALL ..TOGETHER!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.