Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      admincs1
      Participant

I'm starting this feedback post, which basically allows me to communicate with members on a specific topic which is feedback on creating new Forum sections. Just like we have Song Translations, Say Something, Bollywood Reviews etc, what are some other forums that you would like to see?

So that is my first question. Thanks.

boo
      Participant

A “Song inquiry” section? Because so many people come to ask about a particular song, whose name they do not know or something? Or maybe it would be better to just create a thread for that, where all those queries can be answered, without having to have lots of different topics opened for each time there is a song inquiry?

admincs1
      Participant

I agree. That section does need to be there as I tend to just move them to the Say Something section.

Ek.Ajnaabi
      Participant

Hmmm… how about an everyday life problem situation. where people can ask for advice or what-not regarding everyday life issues, or to just discuss random things going on… or does that encompass the 'Say Something” group?

boo
      Participant

I think, personally, it can stay in the Say Something section… as the main purpose of this forum is for Bollywood.. Tongue Tied

admincs1
      Participant

I agree with boo.

Ek.Ajnaabi
      Participant

All right All right, I agree too. lol.

-Ash

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.