Main kya karoon hai meri homie bhuddi ho gayi! :D HaPPy AmAN

Viewing 31 reply threads
  • Author
      Shereena
      Participant

Happy Birthday Amaneey!!!

It’s hard to believe another year has passed. Kinda psychoticz! J Balle 21! J My homie’s a bhuddi, it’s a wonderpul. Lol mostly cuz im younger 😉 tee hee just a jokingzz =)

This year has been a crajee we’ve been through so much, both together and individually, complete pagalpan. Things were pretty psychotix for awhile, I didn’t know what to expects…we’ve come a long way. And if ju look at it huun, sabs pretty muchez fallen into place. We’re tighter huun then we hab ever been, ju mean a kajillion to me. We share a bond puthar, hab a connectionz. Jur a far but ju don’t always feel it. This homiedom journey has been completely psychotic, which I guess was expected since jur sucha psycho ju try to make eberything else as psycho as ju. J But jur toped, I wouldn’t trade ju in for nething, ju my homie, my big pat stinky gandi pathar.

&nb

boo
      Participant

Aman ji!!!!!!!! I was JUST thinking about how it was going to be your birthday yesterday!

Many many happy returns of the day!!! Smile Have a GREAT day, yeah?

mwwwwwah.

Boogedy x

Shereena: this is lovely!

Yemenilicious
      Participant

Happppppy Birthdayyyyy Aman ji! Smile May All ur pure wishes come true.

nitzah
      Participant

oh…Banana Day Already ?!?

vchenoah
      Participant

Happy happy birthday Bolly and many more!

Enjoy ur day! Big Smile

Unique_Princess
      Participant

Unique_Princess
      Participant

hope this year brings u lots of good times and happiness hun!

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

We gather together for you this day
      To celebrate in a special way
      We come here from near and
      far
      Here to meet you where you are

Music Happy Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday to you!
      Today's the day we get to say
      We're happy you were born, hooray!
      Music

A brand new day is dawning
      And as it gets its start,
      I want you to know I am thinking
      Of you with warmth in my heart.

I hope your birthday is special,
      No one deserves it more than you!
      You are such a kindhearted person,
      It shows in everything that you do.

So, have a perfect morning
      And an even lovelier day
      May happiness surround you
      Always…. not just for today!

Yemenilicious
      Participant
      RaNi iS ThE BeS:

We gather together for you this day
      To celebrate in a special way
      We come here from near and
      far
      Here to meet you where you are

Music Happy Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday to you!
      Today's the day we get to say
      We're happy you were born, hooray!
      Music

A brand new day is dawning
      And as it gets its start,
      I want you to know I am thinking
      Of you with warmth in my heart.

I hope your birthday is special,
      No one deserves it more than you!
      You are such a kindhearted person,
      It shows in everything that you do.

So, have a perfect morning
      And an even lovelier day
      May happiness surround you
      Always…. not just for today!

Awwwwwwwwwwww Rani =].

Mukesh
      Keymaster

Firstly I have no clue who aman is …Huh?

Nevertheless…

Happy Birthday Aman,Cake

Hope uve had a fantabulous one…

With lotza presssies…lotza hugz and kisses

Hmmmmm 21 years hey, 😉 …lekker

Well all the very bestest…may the year ahead bring u all that

Yr heart desires.

Tonza hugx an LurveRight Hug

Scarface

<p class="MsoNormal" styl

Yemenilicious
      Participant

whooohoooo scarry ji, how are u hunz??

Hayliehayati
      Participant

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY ME!!

Yemenilicious
      Participant

OHHH HAYLIEEE! BE NICE NOW! it's too early to wish urself happy early bday..lolol.

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MEEEE Big Smile yeah, that makes more sense =p

Marine
      Participant

Hi my sweet AMAN haapy birthday may all you dream come true may you have all that your heart desires and may god bless you in every step that you take in this life.

Miss you jaan hope you had an amazing day.

Shereena
      Participant

Aman is BollyLover, she doesn't come here as often anymore but shes still tope =)

sapnokirani17
      Participant

heyy aMAN!Stick out tongue

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to u!!!!!Party!!! Finally someone to join my age. I felt so lonely and sad thinking nobody is 21 yet but me,lol. Im kinda l8 in wishing u but just one day. I wanted to attach some hott pictures of cakez…etc but i dont know how to attach! I dont think I ever learned that. Anyway I hope u had a dope day. Party til u drop dude itz the 21zt bday. Your legal to go out and drink.hehehe…but u a good gal ryte? Umm yeah and im hoping all ur wishez come true and i really hope u ate loadz of cake! Eat some behalf of me too…i havent had cake in weekz!Cake

Gift…..present 4 u

Hope U Had A gReat DayParty!!!

boo
      Participant

Roshiniiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!

How are you hun? Right Hug

sapnokirani17
      Participant

hey boo!

im kinda ticked because my hotmail account aint openin and im at a stupid gathering hiding in a room on a computerBig Smile…ur prolly thinkin i shuda juss said fine and gr8 huh.lol

neway how r u?

Unique_Princess
      Participant

Hey rosh, I emailed u, once u get in ur account then mail me back acha 🙂

sapnokirani17
      Participant

Hey Tayba

my account still wont open. I dont even remember changing my password latelyTongue Tied

i went to forgot password and realized that i forgot my secret answer alsoHuh?

boo
      Participant
      sapnokirani17:

Hey Tayba

my account still wont open. I dont even remember changing my password latelyTongue Tied

i went to forgot password and realized that i forgot my secret answer alsoHuh?

groan… don't let Oreo ji read that… you won't hear the end of it hun! Big Smile

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

lol. Boo, you shouldn't have quoted it then, now even if she wants to edit it, she won't be able to edit yours. Stick out tongue

Hi Roshni!!! Big Smile

Bolly_Lover
      Participant

Wow.. this is pretty crajeeezz!! =)

Thanks lot reenybeeny, balle 21!! OYe! Who ju callz a bhuddi? Me no bhuddi, abhi to main jawaan hoon! Jur the real bhuddi, ju besharam mundo, akal nahi? Koi na, jur day coming up soon too =).
      Yeah this year has been a crajeely psycho for both of us, and we have come a lonnnggg way.. been through lots of ups n downs, but then again, anything good takes work huna puthar? And if both people want it to work, theres nothing that cant be a fixeded.. we’ve been thru so much homie, iont think theres anything we cant get thru if we together.. I know ju my homie n iont gotta thankz ju, but thanks for being my pathar and being there all the times I needed you, and for making sucha huge difference in my life. We do share a speshful connection.. its crajee how you can always tell if smthings up, or how u txt or call whenebber I want ju to.. ju my alien =).
      Thanks for sayin all the nice stuff too mendo =), im not a bork tho! U onlee get borkded coz ur sucha bork urself, my topeness cant compete with ur borkness ;). Anddd the horsey with wingz story didn’t make sense coz u fell aseep in the middle of it lalu! It was a pretty pro tho eh? Talk bout good improv skillz lolz. I can say all the same stuff bout ju hun, thanks for sab kuch.. uve been sucha wikkid homie kadu, I really hope we make pbutter sandwiches hamesha and end world hunger. Thanks for putting up with my crajeeness, and being the bestest homie any monkee cud ebber vant.
      Thanks for making my burday sucha tope kadu, really appreciate all that you did.. you knw u didn’t hafto do so much hun.. sab was so super sweet, u sachi maded it way toper than it wuda been.. you mean lots to me too reeny, and I heartz ju bo jijo zyaada, hopefully ek din I can be a toped homie like ju and make a difference in jur life like ju do in mine.. don’t knw what id do without ur psycho chafuness, hoepfully i wont habto figure it out =). *Super Big Monkee Homie Huggyz*. Lub ya junz homie., really appreciate all that you did.. you knw u didn’t hafto do so much hun.. sab was so super sweet, u sachi maded it way toper than it wuda been.. you mean lots to me too reeny, and I heartz ju bo jijo zyaada, hopefully ek din I can be a toped homie like ju and make a difference in jur life like ju do in mine.. don’t knw what id do without ur psycho chafuness, hoepfully i wont habto figure it out =). *Super Big Monkee Homie Huggyz*. Lub ya junz homie.

Bolly_Lover
      Participant

iii

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Sad What about the rest of us? Sad

Bolly_Lover
      Participant

Heyy boo!! Thanks lots hun =)

Hope everythings going well with you, gluck with everything, hope to be around the forum more often this year, so talk to ya soonz! =). Take carezz *Hugzz* Btw, like the sig!! =)

Hey yemenlicious, thanks for the wishes!! Lol wutta cuweet picture of the kid n the cake!! Lol thanks for the cake =)

Yup nitzy, nana day =).

Thanks Nessaji!! Hope everythings good with ya!

Oo tabz those are nice rojes! Very pretty! Thanks lots for the wishes hun, -Hugz-. Hope your feeling better now, n that eberything gets lots better for you.. if u need nething, jus lemme knw =) lub yaa

That was a sbweet poem Rani!! Thanks lots =) lol cuweet monkee pix too, balle balle monkee! OoO and my johnny!! *Sighzz* dammnnn hes hott!! =D, isnt he? jus needs a haircut *-)

Hiya Scar Face, sorry don’t thinx I knw ju either.. lemme introduce myself! Im Aman, aka, Bolly_Lover =), I used to be a regular in the old forum, jus have been bijee and havnt had time to come here in the past while.. thanks lots for the wishes =)

HappY early Burday Haylie =), and welcome to the forumz!

Thanks lots Marine!! How you been? Havent talked to you in a while, hope everythings going good, ju take carez =)

Bolly_Lover
      Participant

oo sowwy raniji, kinda slow lol, working on the thankz juz tho =)

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

lol. Big Smile No probz Aman ji! Just making sure you didn't forget us, the way I made sure with Nessa ji. Wink

Bolly_Lover:
      That was a sbweet poem Rani!! Thanks lots =) lol cuweet monkee pix too, balle balle monkee! OoO and my johnny!! *Sighzz* dammnnn hes hott!! =D, isnt he? jus needs a haircut *-)

hehe. You're welcome! and yeah, he does need a haircut, but yeah, I agree. Wink I asked Shereena what you like. She gave me the ideas! Big Smile

Bolly_Lover
      Participant

Hey Roshni!! Wussupp hunn?! Havnt heard from you in soooo longggg!! Howz everything going? Lol yay 21, ur not alone now =), I knw somee LALUz make fun of us for being “old” but w/e, we knw we young 8-), and not ImmAture like the Laluz hehe =) lol wutebber, I knw im immature, proud of it =D. Lol actually, in Canada, ur legal at 19 =p.. Thanks lots for the wishes hun and the present hun lol =). Ju enjoying winter?? Hows eberyone doing? Hopefully talk to ya realll soon, take care hun, *hugzzzz* mwaahhzz

Thanks again for all the wishes eberyone!! Lub yaa!!

Bolly_Lover
      Participant

lol nahin, i didnt porgetz ne1.. least iont think i did =S. i go bak and double chek =).

Oo crajee, jeah shereenyz pretty smart, gives good ideaz =).
      Jeah he's had the long hair for a while.. needs a change now, it was too str8 in baabul..

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

*nods* Shereena is a genius! Big Smile

I hated his hair in Dhoom. yuck. He looked better in Babul. I like it when he slicks it back. Big Smile The way it is in the pic. Wink

serioComic
      Participant

happy birdday bolly lova lova! may u have hundreds of banana-filled days in the years to come.

Viewing 31 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.