Viewing 19 reply threads
  • Author
      Ringleader
      Participant

Madhuri & Lolo both gave birth last week!

Madz gave birth to her second son on Tue 8th. He weighed 7lbs & his b’day 10 days before his bade bhai, Arin’s!

Lolo gave birth to a healthy baby girl on Fri 11th. Delighted ma.ssi, Bebo. is taking a few months off work to go from baby sister to baby sitter!

Ringleader

Ringleader
      Participant

Madhuri Dixit: ‘I cannot believe that I am the mother of two sons’
      AFSANA AHMED

TIMES NEWS NETWORK

Actress Madhuri Dixit delivers her second baby

Last year, Holi brought additional joy to the Dixit-Nene household when actress Madhuri Dixit delivered baby boy Arin. Exactly one year later, the actress has delivered another baby boy at a private hospital in Denver USA. Her manager Riku Rakeshnath confirms the news, “She delivered on Tuesday at 10 am. It’s a healthy seven pound boy. The mother and the baby are fine and they have been discharged yesterday,” he says.

An excited Madhuri comes to the phone just to say, “I cannot believe that I am the mother of two sons now.” She adds, “Yes, the excitement is as intense as the first time when Arin was born. Now he will have company” Madhuri’s parents have flown down to Denver to be beside their daughter. Husband Dr. Ram Nene and his parents are also besides her.
      Riku Rakeshnath exclaims, “One son can be an actor and the other a doctor.” What say, Dr Nene?

Ringleader

Ringleader
      Participant

Karisma – Mommy dearest!

INDIATIMES MOVIES

For all those who have been waiting with crossed fingers and bated breath, baby season has started in Bollywood. First it was Madhuri Dixit-Nene with her second son, born on March 8. Now we hear that Karisma Kapoor, star of so many movies and with a soon-to-release film waiting in the wings, has just had a baby girl.

Her sister Kareena is all excited to be brand new ma.ssi – a role for which she has been preparing for some time now. We congratulate the new parents and the whole family on the happy arrival. As for the baby – welcome to the world, little girl!

Ringleader

Ringleader
      Participant

Bebo’s new-baby talk!

INDIATIMES MOVIES

Kareena Kapoor is all set with bibs, mittens, diapers and booties. Not for herself, silly – it’s all for Karisma’s new baby! Yes, the actress has just delivered a healthy baby girl. And, believe us, the ma.ssi is as excited as the novice mother herself, and she can’t stop talking about how adorable big-sis Karisma looked just a day or so ago, nicely rotund with all that preggy fat.

Bebo told us just last week, “The minute I actually become ma.ssi, I will be rushing to be with Lolo and the baby. I’ll be playing the role of a baby-sitter for a change!” And now she must be babbling away to the little one, delighting all and sundry with her fresh vocabulary. It’s fun to hear the hot-hot Bebo doing all this baby talk – pleasant change, ain’t it?

Ringleader

sweet trini
      Participant

who is karishma husband

lisa ramlagan

Afreekah
      Participant

Sanjay Kapur…he is some HUge business Tycoon.

Agar Tum Mil Jao Zamaana Chodh Denge Hum
      Tumhe Paa Kar Zamaane Bar se Rishta Thodh Denge Hum…

serioComic
      Participant

how huge? is it this HHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEE???

*~The best thing to be cherished in the hearts is faith and conviction; doubt is infidelity~*

sapnokirani17
      Participant

ohh double kool!!
      yayy!
      oo nevr heard of sanjay kapur

I loved you once,I love you still
      I always have and I always will

Sparki
      Participant

aww thats sweet 🙂

Ringleader
      Participant

Kareena Kapoor: Aunty No.1
      AFSANA AHMED

TIMES NEWS NETWORK

“If you thought I was beautiful, watch out! My niece has surp***ed me. I have never seen a beauty like her. Her lips are just like mine — hot,” laughs Bollywood actress Kareena Kapoor, talking to BT as sis Karisma had a baby girl on Friday at the Breach Candy hospital. “The moment, she was brought out of the delivery room cameras flashed from all corners. Of course those were by family and close relatives!”

Bebo says everyone in her family is happy that it is a girl. “While growing up, it was just three of us — my mother and us two sisters. We were each other’s anchors. I believe that girls bond better and stronger. I am glad there’s one more addition in the family.”

The Kapoor family, says Bebo, went through a gamut of emotions. “Dad cried a lot. I’ve never seen him crying like this before. Sanjay was with Lolo throughout in the labour room,” she adds. But what added more joy was the presence of her beau Shahid Kapoor in the hospital, says Kareena. “It was a very special moment for me, as Shahid was there all through. He kept on clicking pictures of the baby on his camera phone. He even held the baby. This whole incident brought him closer to my family, especially my sister,” she reveals.

The thrill of becoming a ma.ssi has made the actress take off a month from work now. “Karisma will be with us in Mumbai now. There’s so much to do. I am looking forward to everything — decide on a name, change her nappies, play with her, look after, and so much more. ”

As Kareena divulges more details about her experience of becoming an aunt, she can’t hide her emotions. “I have literally grown up with Lolo on the sets of her films, since I was seven years old. I have seen her transformation, from a child to a girl and then to a woman. She has been the ideal woman for me. And now, she has become the complete woman,” she says.

Now that, they had a first hand experience, have she and her beau spoken about marriage and babies? She says shyly, “Shahid himself is a baby now. He is focusing on his work now. The future has to be stable, nah?”

Ringleader

nitzah
      Participant

whats with everyone and copy-pasting ?

if we wnated to read what other websites have to say…am sure we would visit them !

=========================
      Life is a comedy for those who think and a tragedy for those who feel

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark, professionals built the Titanic.

Bolly_Lover
      Participant

thas soo cooll!! congratz to madz n karisham Smile [:)]

Yaad aate hain beete zamane, jab tum aaye the humko manaane,
      abh to dil roothey, dard manaaye…

Ringleader
      Participant

Hey Ravs had her baby today! She gave birth to a baby girl this morning!

Ringleader

Ringleader
      Participant

Raveena gets mast mast baby girl!
      OMAR QURESHI

INDIATIMES MOVIES

It’s uncanny how our lovely actresses seem to be taking their on-screen rivalry so seriously off-screen as well – and this time it’s more an involuntary reaction or ‘hand of God’ rather than a voluntary reaction.

Close on the heels of Madhuri Dixit delivering her second baby boy on the 8 th of March; and Karisma delivering a baby girl on the 10 th – it was the turn of the ravishing Raveena Tandon – Thadani to deliver a baby girl this morning at 10.00 am (the 16 th of March).

The Thadanis are ecstatic and an overjoyed at their bonny baby, every bit as gorgeous as Ravs herself.

Born a healthy eight-and-a-half pounds at the Leelavati hospital, the baby has made all friends and family of Ms RTT break out into a jig outside the hospital premises.

When we spoke to Raveena, she sounded thrilled, “It’s such a wonderful feeling. I can’t believe it’s my own baby I’m holding. It’s one awesome experience. I can’t believe that she’s a part of myself and Anil that I am holding and looking at. It is bringing tears of joy to my eyes each time I look at her. Now I know why our parents do for us what they do. And why they feel so much for us. It makes us appreciate them so much more.”

But right now Ravs and Anil and the entire clan were busier appreciating the new entry into the Thadani household.

What would they name her?

“We haven’t decided on a name yet. We are still debating. Maybe in a week or so we will finalize a name as lovely as the baby.”
      Many congrats to the Tandon and Thadani families; and as for the name, we’re sure it will be every bit as mast mast as pretty mommy herself. Wotsay?

Ringleader

Anjali85ca
      Participant

I’m happy for them both…I cannot believe Madhuri already gave birth to another baby and another boy! Wow!
      Lolo gave birth to Lilo 🙂 lol
      Anyone know the the babies??
      Anyone know what type of business this Sanjay Kapur guy does if hes so huge??

ramz89
      Participant

so karishma must hav made the film a while bak if she’s jus given birth

******Sarhad paar ek aisa shaks hai jo aap ke liye apni jaan bhi de dega******

desigal13
      Participant

ook im so behind i didnt no madhuri was pregnant again!! [:0] i knew Karishma was though. Cangads to em both!!Smile [:)]

aankon hi aankon mein… baaton hi baaton mein tune churaaya jiya

ramz89
      Participant

i dont know bout u guys but i dont really like karishma n e more like in the adverts 4 mere jeevan saathi she looked like she had waay too much makeup n she looked so fake! maybe she’s bin gon so long that shes kinda lost it

‘Is kaal kaal main hum tum kare dhamaal!’Big Smile [:D]

Nazi
      Participant

lol!!!

congratz to the beautifull Madhuri Dixit-Nene!

and also to Karishma Kapoor-ur and Raveena Tandon-Thadani

Naz

ifraah
      Participant

just wondering……was madz baby unhealthy coz you gave
      lolo’s healthy? just kidding congrats to both mums.

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.