Viewing 114 reply threads
  • Author
      SugaR
      Participant

Hey guys. Im bak! How r u all? Sum of u mite not no me, so hi 2 u all. Reali missed u guys, bt thngs bn hectic, alot has happend thats y havnt *** on 4 so long. Wats hapenin in all ur lives??

kavita_0026
      Participant

Sugar Hey! Soo GREAT to see you back here. Actually I left for a while myself, and came back like a month ago or so. Soo whats up with you?! wat u mean..of course i know you! just hope that u rem me ha… we use to talk about home made remedies for the face especially & u were good with those stuffies … aw man..do tell abt the stuff that has been goin on with u!! i know u said sum1 was gettin married @ yr side i think it was yr brother..how'd it go??

love—kav

SugaR
      Participant

lol! how cud i 4get u??Big Smile ya, i rem those-weneva i needed thngs 4 college i wud get it here. im now in my final year of studies. was on hol 4 a wk, goin bak 2mrw then within a month i've got one of the biggest xams ill prob eva hav 2 do. so nervous.

ya, my bro got married, it went well, cant bliev its bn 9 months!!

so wat u bn up 2? hows life urside?

kavita_0026
      Participant

heyy hun wat up with you ..?! sooo glad to hear that you're in
      yr final yr of studyin wow – progressin i see -! thats goooood
      … man…. i kno how exams can make us nervous but u know what…
      just make sure u use up alottt of the time left for studying n i wish u good luck
      I actually have 2 exams next week oh gawd — gotta study like SO MUCH
      more its really nerve wrecking and totally scary

omg – the wedding?! how was it? hope gooood i rem u tellin me that the
      girl was havin a lil attidude n stuff… hope she's treating yr bro good

well nothin much has been going on here…still in college 2nd yr … studyin

hey do u remember rose (shahrukh is the best) and hydroprincess/asmaprincess?!

Mukesh
      Keymaster

my eyes are definitely playing trix on me………..

sUgAr, u frm beautiful South Africa?????

Lekker where about u from…??

laterz

SugaR
      Participant

im fm ct. u?

yeah, i rememba rose. the other name sounds familiar but duno if i chatted 2 her b4. hows marine an shakz an rani i_t_b?

kavita_0026
      Participant

hey you two! wudda ya know you both are from africa yay! haha

alii hey been missing ya sooo much round here hope everything is alright…me need some magic dust to help with my upcoming exams
      i think sugaR cud sure as heck do with sum herself haha

well erm…seems like me got the honors to introduce ya'll too..*ahem* sugaR meet ali, ali meet sugaR *hahhaa*

sugaR ..SIGH…Rose… she left us she NEVER came back i know she lied to us and said she had to go and study b/c she was getting
      tutored … well i just really hope she's okay…; i think she got in trouble from her parents n stuff… u know how she said they were
      extremely STRICT…but me miss her soo much wish she wud come bak ..well hydroprinces..she use to say stuffies abt homemade facial too so im sure yeh read some msgs from her

marine is alright…i've got her ym screen name so we chat often .. as for shakz and rani – you shud definitely check out the say something totally random thread — usually people even if they've missd alot of days just come back to say hi in there

talk to you guys later..luv ya'll
      kavita

Marine
      Participant
      SugaR:

im fm ct. u?

hows marine

Hey yaar why don't you ask me yourself lol. Sugarpop how are you. Where have you benn for gods sake. Missed you babes. How is everything i see your brothers weeding went well. How is the girl. wow 9 months it seems like forever.

Tell me about it women and come and Join us OREO won't bite lol not intentionally neways lol.

Didi i'm so glad your back send me and email telling me what happened. i got your text i love you to di v4ery much. How is mom hangin is she alrite and dad and everyone tell me i'll be waiting.

Mukesh
      Keymaster

im fm ct. u?

da motha city….Luwely..finally someone otha than gosammer from me home…

me is from Durban, now residing in Ugly gauteng, aka Jozi….okies me takes that

back, but this city def. neva sleeps hey…

hws thingz in CT??

Mukesh
      Keymaster

hey you two! wudda ya know you both are from africa yay! haha

correction…………….from Suid afrika my dear….

alii hey been missing ya sooo much round here hope everything is alright…

check ye email sweety…explained a bit there ***hugz***

me need some magic dust to help with my upcoming exams
      i think sugaR cud sure as heck do with sum herself haha

hahaha have sent sum ova as welll…all the best with da exams hon…

u n now sugarz in my prayers…

well erm…seems like me got the honors to introduce ya'll too..*ahem* sugaR meet ali, ali meet sugaR *hahhaa*

Y Kavz, dis is sweet of ye…am stilll sooooo errrr surprised…..Sugar an Moi

from SA…roflmao….well dis a pleasure meeting Sugar….:-)

Mukesh
      Keymaster

Didi i'm so glad your back send me and email telling me what happened. i got your text i love you to di v4ery much. How is mom hangin is she alrite and dad and everyone tell me i'll be waiting.

BOTH are bludy aaaabsolutely crazzeeeeeeeeeee, dnt even ask….will talk to u laterz k..

love u tooooooooooooooooooo Right Hug

SugaR
      Participant

dnt wori abt it, im sure u'll do well

u serious abt rose? i rem her sayin her parents wer reali strict, i wonder what hapend??Confused

hey marine? hows life? wats nu urside?

wat u doin in jhb now? studyin? workin? do u eva come dwn 2 ct?

SugaR
      Participant

dnt wori abt it, im sure u'll do well

u serious abt rose? i rem her sayin her parents wer reali strict, i wonder what hapend??Confused

hey marine? hows life? wats nu urside?

Mukesh
      Keymaster

Living…hahahaha…both studying and working and just living…

Ct?? nope havent been there yet..will be coming ova at the end of da year..

need sum freshness

have u been to Jnb or Durbs????

SugaR
      Participant

was in durbz many years ago.

was spose 2 go 2 jhb in my hol(last wk)bt then had 2 wrk so cudnt go

Mukesh
      Keymaster

k….where bout in Durbs???

me from da east coast of da coast …lol………..aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww me miss Durban now …

K then sweety, the next time u come to Jozi, lemme know, we can get together

for coffee …aaaaaaaaaaah even though u dnt know me …oye scarry sillly ol scarry lol

kavita_0026
      Participant

Hey my lovely hunnies h r ya'll…
      ali glad to see sum connection b/w you too..being that you're from the same place & all!

sugaR well not sure what happened with Rose…the girl left and NEVER came back been talking to marine about it… yes she said her parents were OVER strict i think she only told us something so that she would leave us on 'a good note' … sighs… ijust hope she is ALRIGHT miss her like SO much i tell you ..guess we'll never be seein her here again however

marine hun..haha well… dont mention oreo & before ya know it he shows up inthis same thread making trouble..haha joking..u know oreo's trouble are out of love haha..coz think of it..why wud he come here if he didnt care a crazap about us

anyhow – ali once again thanks for the magic dust – im only replyin on this thread – coz i gots to go study me buttt offfa mah chair again…yeah rite..hope i dun fall to sleep! n hope i dont hurt my brain [ as marine kindly told me] lol dun worry tho marine..if i do…u're be to my rescue you said so Big Smile

luv ya'll…will come on back tomorrow…gotta go study bio now & my other subjects..before next week is here! sighs..wish me LUCK plzz i need it

love always

kav

SugaR
      Participant

kav- is shakz stil on here?

i cnt rem wer abt in durbz, was many years ago. if the ppl i stay wit hear that im meeting sum1 i dnt even no 4 coffee then they'll neva invite me ther agen. lol. Big Smile

kavita_0026
      Participant

sugaR hey!!! whats up with you??!!! been missin ya here – I had sent you a pm [in BWL] i didnt think you checked it though

Yes Shakz is still on here – she usually come in the Say something Totally Random Thread but she comes once in a while

I think ali was making a cute welcome with her suggesting yu guys could go for coffeee — so you are not in durbs/africa..where are you then?

SugaR
      Participant

pm??

i am in frm sa bt frm a dif city. not durbz

SugaR
      Participant

awww.. thanx. got it nowBig Smileso swt of u…

kavita_0026
      Participant

Heyyy ooo well yeah its usually in the 'inbox' thing at the top right

how r u otherwise???

ooooo no i understand about yr location

SugaR
      Participant

ya, i got it.

im gud, u? hows studies?

kavita_0026
      Participant

Studies are okay… im on a lil EASE for now but finals are shootin up soon

how were yr exams?

Mukesh
      Keymaster
      SugaR:

kav- is shakz stil on here? YUP SHE IS

i cnt rem wer abt in durbz, was many years ago. if the ppl i stay wit hear that im meeting sum1 i dnt even no 4 coffee then they'll neva invite me ther agen. lol. Big Smile

lmao ..DA OL SOUTH AFRICAN STYLE HUH..Do not trust THY neighbours…lmao

…doesnt matter my dear..u can bly at my place if they dnt welcome u …lol

besides I am the elder sista of Kavita, Shakzeee and Amzee AND AND AND …(Am not sure how many people u know here )

soooo they can vouch for my sanity hahahaha

ok wait , dont ask em lmao…

hope things in CT is going well??

hows yr studies ??? wat r u studying???

and where?? if u dont mind my asking ??

Jnb …now dat its the beginning of Winter, am freezing my ass off…seriously, literallly..Sad

Mukesh
      Keymaster

[

ooooo no i understand about yr location

thankfully I was about to explain to u in geographical terms Big Smile

kavita_0026
      Participant

diiiiiiiiiii me miss youuu how youdoing…?!

I didnt know there is winter in africa! thats cool!

hahahahhaa ali is SANE …well yesh yesh at most times hehehe :p j/k *hug* you're wonderful diiiiii & trustworthy

abt the location …all i understand is that she lives some part of Africa haha not sure abt the details on that

SugaR
      Participant
      kavita_0026:

I didnt know there is winter in africa! thats cool!-yep, like all over in the world we hav all 4 seasonsBig Smile. its not like in the bushes like u c in the movies wer its only hot an dry.

hahahahhaa ali is SANE …well yesh yesh at most times hehehe :p j/k *hug* you're wonderful diiiiii & trustworthy …….i hpe soTongue Tied

abt the location …all i understand is that she lives some part of Africa haha not sure abt the details on that – lol. we jus in different cities in south africa. leav it at that!

Mukesh
      Keymaster
      SugaR:
      kavita_0026:

I didnt know there is winter in africa! thats cool!-yep, like all over in the world we hav all 4 seasonsBig Smile. its not like in the bushes like u c in the movies wer its only hot an dry.

hahahahhaa ali is SANE …well yesh yesh at most times hehehe :p j/k *hug* you're wonderful diiiiii & trustworthy …….i hpe soTongue Tied

lmao. ..Yupz I hope soooo toooo…Jeeez u r a true south african neh??? lol….sending u a hug Sugar babe

abt the location …all i understand is that she lives some part of Africa haha not sure abt the details on that – lol. we jus in different cities in south africa. leav it at that!

SugaR
      Participant
      Scar face:
      SugaR:

kav- is shakz stil on here? YUP SHE IS

lmao ..DA OL SOUTH AFRICAN STYLE HUH..Do not trust THY neighbours…lmao

…doesnt matter my dear..u can bly at my place if they dnt welcome u …lol

besides I am the elder sista of Kavita, Shakzeee and Amzee AND AND AND …(Am not sure how many people u know here )

soooo they can vouch for my sanity hahahaha

ok wait , dont ask em lmao…

hope things in CT is going well??

hows yr studies ??? wat r u studying???

and where?? if u dont mind my asking ??

Jnb …now dat its the beginning of Winter, am freezing my ass off…seriously, literallly..Sad

SugaR
      Participant

ok, now im pissd off, ths pc is messd up. i type an post an then its all gone!!!!

SugaR
      Participant

neways, like u wer asking, im doin health an skincare at the International Academy of Health and Skincare. its a priv8 college bt u mite no of it coz thez one in Sandton??

Wat do u do?an u sed u their older sis so how old r u?if u dnt mind me asking…

Mukesh
      Keymaster
      SugaR:

neways, like u wer asking, im doin health an skincare at the International Academy of Health and Skincare. its a priv8 college bt u mite no of it coz thez one in Sandton??

Wat do u do?an u sed u their older sis so how old r u?if u dnt mind me asking…

lekker…sandton u say..am there almost every 3rd evening, will check it out….I just went for my very first massage…..long overdue off coz

an it was deeevine…sooo skincare huh, interesting actually …this academy sounds familiar..

meeeee…welll am between many errr careers…r8 now..I am in the importing/exporting field….more importing

for a shipping company…am sure u heard of it but wont give out the name..coz u know…free advertising an all of dat

but yeah…

oh and am studying off coz …degreeeeeee in Shipping, 1st year……Dont ask…am weird like dat…

fashion designer by choice…instead am spending my hours studying towards a degree in Shipping..

which btw is exxxxttttrrreeeeeeeeeemeelllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyy flippant difficult…not really by choice..just

sums I did, on the spur of the moment…ie ..decided to study shipping

Am 27 …years ie…hahaha…now why wud I mind u asking ..me anything??? my dear…ask away..ME doesnt have anything to hide…

u know I wanted to actually relocate to Cape town initially coz I wanted to be in the mother city for a while

but instead chose Jnb….which may I add wasnt a bad decision at all…except for the darn weather..

soooo is this course u doing…a degree and if so, how many years is it…and whats it like???

am thinking Cape town…the beach..Durban…my city..:-(

aaargh….feel like packing up and going ona road trip of sorts now…

anyways…enjoy the rest of yr weekend my dear…

scarry…

SugaR
      Participant

the college has a salon wer they do all these treatments-mite hav bn ther that u went.if u come 2 ct ill giv u a massage Big Smile

i also wantd 2 do fashion dsigning!!!!bt then changed my mind-my fren is doin it now.

its a 2year course, 3 years if u dnt hav matric coz then u gota do all the subjects thru them. erm, its nice, but not any1 wud b able 2 do it-u no, touchin ppl an all that. i hav 2 wrk in that salon an also at an outside salon(im at a spa) 4 experiential learning now but dnt wana do ths wen im dun. wana get sumn wit a dermatologist or plastic surgeon or sumtn nex year. now thez a post grad course wich sounds cool but i thnk 2 years was enuf 4 me at that college-feeels like im bak at schl but wit longer hours an more dificult wk. mis the hole uni life thng.

feel like goin 2 the beach now, such a nice day, but i gota study, duno wen im gna get dwn 2 doin that-i always study last min.

neways, chat agen, njoy ur wkend 2…

SugaR
      Participant

the college has a salon wer they do all these treatments-mite hav bn ther that u went.if u come 2 ct ill giv u a massage Big Smile

i also wantd 2 do fashion dsigning!!!!bt then changed my mind-my fren is doin it now.

its a 2year course, 3 years if u dnt hav matric coz then u gota do all the subjects thru them. erm, its nice, but not any1 wud b able 2 do it-u no, touchin ppl an all that. i hav 2 wrk in that salon an also at an outside salon(im at a spa) 4 experiential learning now but dnt wana do ths wen im dun. wana get sumn wit a dermatologist or plastic surgeon or sumtn nex year. now thez a post grad course wich sounds cool but i thnk 2 years was enuf 4 me at that college-feeels like im bak at schl but wit longer hours an more dificult wk. mis the hole uni life thng.

feel like goin 2 the beach now, such a nice day, but i gota study, duno wen im gna get dwn 2 doin that-i always study last min.

kavita_0026
      Participant

Hey mi two luwwies, how are you guys doing?
      WELL *gasp* i didnt know AFrica has all 4 seasons!! YEAHH i thought it was like in the movies…sunny and…Desserty and SUNNY!! Movies are just weird they depict stuff so..stereotypically

Ali di — im glad you went for that masssage i hope it really was worthed! So you gave sugaR the naem sugar babe now hehehe thats cute & hot [haha]
      Ali — i saw your designs when i viited your myspace..they were all yr designs?? They are rockin hot dude!!! me luw them you got skills! hehe aww soo you are also in studying regarding to yr job at the moment — hey i know work and study is one of the hardest thing to do, as stated by many people..but you can do it! yr an intelligent girl and me luw you sooo much

sugaR well I remember you telling me you are studying in regards to beauty/skin care or something of that sort ; How long does studying for this last?
      How far have you gone? Wish you all the luck in this..and some day im gonna come there and get some free service Stick out tongue haha

I remember me, you and hydro use to talk all the time about beauty stuff – like homemade masks and stuff ha! my face is clearing up with the tons of pimples ihad b/c i started to go to a dermatologist b/c it was getting awfully bad. Right now i guess the marks will fade in time … still using my besan mask & cucumber

Enjoy yr weekend you twoo & well yesh yesh, we have to study!!! study & do yr best! luw ya'll, Kavita

Mukesh
      Keymaster
      SugaR:

Kewl will keep you to yr word…was an awesome experience, almost fell into deep sleep hahaha…

Oh… why??, did u change yr mind?? hows yr friend finding it sooo far, and where is she/he studying Fashion designing??

which institute>>

its actually not as glamarous as people seem to *think* it is hey šŸ™‚

its a 2year course, 3 years if u dnt hav matric coz then u gota do all the subjects thru them. erm, its nice, but not any1 wud b able 2 do it-u no, touchin ppl an all that.

true dat,, …I actually admire all ye skin specialists and beauty therapists, and masseurs etc…

i hav 2 wrk in that salon an also at an outside salon(im at a spa) 4 experiential learning now but dnt wana do ths wen im dun. wana get sumn wit a dermatologist or plastic surgeon or sumtn nex year.

hmmm okies, plastic surgeon huh?? nice….

which spa is this?? And common it cant be that bad?? is it??

now thez a post grad course wich sounds cool but i thnk 2 years was enuf 4 me at that college-feeels like im bak at schl but wit longer hours an more dificult wk. mis the hole uni life thng.

yup dats studying for ye hun…Well I actually miss SCHOOOOOOOL dayz…. wanna be 14 again ..sigh..

lol.reminds me of MEEEE ..procrastinate until theres not much time left..haha

da beach…yeah u shudve went …its the weekend my dear….its meant for relaxation and taking yr mind off every hassles like work , study

and everything else…

well da weekends almost over ..and it was an eventful one…u take it easy okies , chat soon

Mukesh
      Keymaster
      kavita_0026:

Hey mi two luwwies, how are you guys doing?

kavz..Right Hug am doing well off coz..as usual..hope u r the same…errrhmmm am sure u are Wink

WELL *gasp* i didnt know AFrica has all 4 seasons!! YEAHH i thought it was like in the movies…sunny and…Desserty and SUNNY!! Movies are just weird they depict stuff so..stereotypically

well well well…wat can i say, YES ..we have all FOUR seasons hun..and NOPE, we dont roam around the streets with the lions, buffalos and wat haveye

animals as depicted in the movies or where ever else people tend to get that idea of Africa …specifically South Africa

Watch the news or google SA and u will see, we are an amazingy country on its own…no desserty anything…

Ali di — im glad you went for that masssage i hope it really was worthed!

it sure was..every penny I spent…

So you gave sugaR the naem sugar babe now hehehe thats cute & hot [haha]

yup …me thinks she is like a sugar babe…very sweet and a lil cute kid…

Ali — i saw your designs when i viited your myspace..they were all yr designs??

errrhmmm nope not all of it…I think Mara had put up that brown/gold outfit…dat isnt mine

that was actually designed by one of my friends šŸ™‚

They are rockin hot dude!!! me luw them you got skills!

errr tnx hun… I knw they are HOTStick out tongue…coz am a hot blooded female nahWink….my imagination is way beyond this earth

as for skills, well theyre acquired….Like i say to everyone else…anyone can do that….

hehe aww soo you are also in studying regarding to yr job at the moment — hey i know work and study is one of the hardest thing to do, as stated by many people..

tell me about it hun…sux beeeeeeg time but am a survivor and its only studying, sums I love doing..as for work…well

I love work as well sooo it aint that difficult, now to actually get sum studying done hahahaahaaa

but you can do it! yr an intelligent girl

oye, u calling a 27 year old woman, a GIRL…lmao okies then..if u say soo

and me luw you sooo much

and u know I luw u too r8

I remember me, you and hydro use to talk all the time about beauty stuff – like homemade masks and stuff ha! my face is clearing up with the tons of pimples ihad b/c i started to go to a dermatologist b/c it was getting awfully bad. Right now i guess the marks will fade in time … still using my besan mask & cucumber

whose hydro??? and cucumber what??? Kavi u are beautiful hun…My KAJOL look alike….mwwwwaaaahhhh

Enjoy yr weekend you twoo & well yesh yesh, we have to study!!! study & do yr best! luw ya'll, Kavita

do me a fav please….go out today and smell the flowers, go to the beach, walk the dog, anything but study ok..

inhale the fresh air for a change…just for today…just for me …

SugaR
      Participant

hey guys. hpe u well.

its a 2 year course that im doin, kav. i rem those masks. lol. u stil gave me a recipe 2 do 4 one of my skincare lessons wen i had 2 make a mask. ths years first years did it last wk an sum of them came 2 me 2 ask wat i used. lol. dus that one wrk 4 ur marx?

u look like kajol??? i wana c a pic! my mom use 2 look like her in her first movies…wen they wer both younger šŸ˜‰

lol ali, lots ppl thnk here r stil animals walking on the streets. my fren was telling me the other day of sum tourist that was here an he would hide bhind the buildings an then run across the street 2 the nex building, hide ther an run across the street an hide agen an wen sum1 finally askd wat he was doin, he sed he needed 2 get sumwer bt was scard of the lions so thats y he was hiding-2 wach out 4 them…..an ths same guy was shockd that we actually hav normal clothes an not jus pieces of cloth arnd us. lmao….

u wana no y i didn do dsigning???? i wud loved 2 hav dun that bt im nt so good in the drawing dpartment!! …. an thats sumn i wud def need 2 b able 2 do.lol. my fren is at cape tech, she is njoying it. wer can i c ur dsigns??

i didnt go out that day, bt didnt study either!! šŸ™‚ i startd lastnite after 9!so i didn even reali study-jus went thru the stuf bt it came bak 2 me frm last year.an the paper was actually ok 4 me. lots ppl struggled. neways, i stil gota do my pracs on fri an hopefully gna start studying ths wk 4 nex mondays paper…..bt lets not spk 2 soonBig Smilefirst c if it reali happens lol

wen i c u guys, ill def giv u both free treatments!!!………….

kavita_0026
      Participant

Alisha – you STOP it right this MOMENT mister! Angry Dont yr dare say stuff about KAJOL LOOK ALIKE and blah blah blah!
      Angry I told yeh…the pic was REALLY edited and I mean REALLY – Trust me on that. Anyway, hopefully I will try get some snaps over this summer [?]

Oh – Hydro = hydroprincess/asmaprincess – she was this…girl who use to visit the forum frequently and especially interested in homemade beauty products using natural stuff [like mee b.c my skin is So sensitive I cant really put anything from store]
      However, she stopped visiting the forum. We miss her but we hope she is welll! I think she was planning for an engagement/marriage.

Hahaha – didiiiiii

what what you are objecting to my calling you a 'Girl' oh come on…dont take it as anything hehe…btw…Girl sounds cute – and you are cute na

Oh my lovely didi – as for those 2 last lines you left — I shall take this advice of yrs that evolved from a caring heart… i shall smell the fragrances of the pink flowers that hug the tree stems! … while im walking out of my college..my college has alot of flowers trees ;

Oh didi, My finals are coming up. And im kind of scared. There is soo much stuff to study where Do I start!

Luw you, Kav

kavita_0026
      Participant

SugaR hey, whats up? Ah the course you are taking is 2 yrs wow .. that is really goood
      Really? You used that mask for one of the skincare lessons you had?! I didnt really know that! Well I still try to use the BESAN mask like everyweek [ you know Besan, mixed in yogurt, drop of honey ] I'm not sure if this one works for marks over a short period of time. I've had marks for along time and I've been usin gthe Besan mark for quite a time now. I think it helps to FADE the marks but very gradually.

To Ali – For asking about the cucumber. Well um… I saw online cucumber is good for yr face? So i took a slice, got the juice and put it on my face … and for me cucumber sort of gives my face moisture. Like it helps it from not drying out [ i think this is b/c the cucumber juice acts more like a 'paste' ]

I will kill ali for saying im a kajol look alike and BLAH BLAH BLAH.! yr mom looked like her in the younger days? really
      i dont know but right now my Face is Totally charred and fried argh [:'(] & i have a serious problem – my lips are forever DRY and i dont know how to fix it i keep putting petroleum [vaseline] but this doesnt seem to do ANYTHING [Strangely! ] Do you know anyways to …. fix dry dry lips ? I konw chapstick…which i have to go out and buy one soon i suppose but…do you know anything …anything at all????

OMG TO THAT GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA wow you guys wear regular clothes!! hehe j/k — i just never knjew what AFrica was like – only in the movies i saw people in forests / desserts wearing clothes…dancing with animals , in the HOT HOT sun. Aw man… you guys need to tell me more about AFrica b/c even i have a vague, INACCURATE , clouded, VERY stereotypical view of this place and the people.

Definitely you and ali seems normal to meee with normal clothes and normal jobs /studying …. hehehe… i tink i just need to be a lil more informed .. [NOT BY THE TELEVISION however.]

Love you both! Kavita

p.s – i dont know when i'll come to africa….*looks around* buttttttttttttttt geesh how nice of you to offer free treat ments Wink *smiles*

SugaR
      Participant
      kavita_0026:

SugaR hey, whats up? Ah the course you are taking is 2 yrs wow .. that is really goood
      Really? You used that mask for one of the skincare lessons you had?! I didnt really know that! Well I still try to use the BESAN mask like everyweek [ you know Besan, mixed in yogurt, drop of honey ] I'm not sure if this one works for marks over a short period of time. I've had marks for along time and I've been usin gthe Besan mark for quite a time now. I think it helps to FADE the marks but very gradually. -thats the one u told me. i mexd it the nite b4 so mom sed it wnt last so i put it on my face that day an mixd a nu one at college the nex day bt then only had granadilla yoghurt so was forced 2 use that. told the lecturer its purpose was 4 the good smell coz it has the same effects as normal yoghurt.lol

To Ali – For asking about the cucumber. Well um… I saw online cucumber is good for yr face? So i took a slice, got the juice and put it on my face … and for me cucumber sort of gives my face moisture. Like it helps it from not drying out [ i think this is b/c the cucumber juice acts more like a 'paste' ]

I will kill ali for saying im a kajol look alike and BLAH BLAH BLAH.! yr mom looked like her in the younger days?-ya, bt like i sed, in the younger days…an i stil wana c a pic

really
      i dont know but right now my Face is Totally charred and fried argh [:'(]-how can u say that???Surprise

& i have a serious problem – my lips are forever DRY and i dont know how to fix it i keep putting petroleum [vaseline] but this doesnt seem to do ANYTHING [Strangely! ] Do you know anyways to …. fix dry dry lips ? I konw chapstick…which i have to go out and buy one soon i suppose but…do you know anything …anything at all???? – i herd u mus mix vaseline an honey an leav it on 4 abt 5min as a mask, try it an leme no. i use nimue lipice, thats reali good. my lips wer also dry. also, after i brush my teeth i brush my lips also.jus few secs. not 2 hard. an b careful if ur lips r crackd not 2 crack them further

OMG TO THAT GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA wow you guys wear regular clothes!! hehe j/k — i just never knjew what AFrica was like – only in the movies i saw people in forests / desserts wearing clothes…dancing with animals , in the HOT HOT sun. Aw man… you guys need to tell me more about AFrica b/c even i have a vague, INACCURATE , clouded, VERY stereotypical view of this place and the people.

Definitely you and ali seems normal to meee with normal clothes and normal jobs /studying …. hehehe… i tink i just need to be a lil more informed .. [NOT BY THE TELEVISION however.]- *** visit us. u got 2 frenz wu wil take u arnd an accom is sortd out. (ali, im spkn on urb half also. lol.)

u musta cn ct b4 bt jus not known its ct coz they dnt always say it bt lots hindi movies r shot here.

Love you both! Kavita

p.s – i dont know when i'll come to africa….*looks around* buttttttttttttttt geesh how nice of you to offer free treat ments Wink *smiles*

Mwahhhhh

Sweet drmz

Chat 2 u guys 2mrw

SugaR
      Participant
      kavita_0026:

Really? You used that mask for one of the skincare lessons you had?! I didnt really know that! Well I still try to use the BESAN mask like everyweek [ you know Besan, mixed in yogurt, drop of honey ] I'm not sure if this one works for marks over a short period of time. I've had marks for along time and I've been usin gthe Besan mark for quite a time now. I think it helps to FADE the marks but very gradually. -thats the one u told me. i mexd it the nite b4 so mom sed it wnt last so i put it on my face that day an mixd a nu one at college the nex day bt then only had granadilla yoghurt so was forced 2 use that. told the lecturer its purpose was 4 the good smell coz it has the same effects as normal yoghurt.lol

I will kill ali for saying im a kajol look alike and BLAH BLAH BLAH.! yr mom looked like her in the younger days?-ya, bt like i sed, in the younger days…an i stil wana c a pic

really
      i dont know but right now my Face is Totally charred and fried argh [:'(]-how can u say that???Surprise

& i have a serious problem – my lips are forever DRY and i dont know how to fix it i keep putting petroleum [vaseline] but this doesnt seem to do ANYTHING [Strangely! ] Do you know anyways to …. fix dry dry lips ? I konw chapstick…which i have to go out and buy one soon i suppose but…do you know anything …anything at all???? – i herd u mus mix vaseline an honey an leav it on 4 abt 5min as a mask, try it an leme no. i use nimue lipice, thats reali good. my lips wer also dry. also, after i brush my teeth i brush my lips also.jus few secs. not 2 hard. an b careful if ur lips r crackd not 2 crack them further

Definitely you and ali seems normal to meee with normal clothes and normal jobs /studying …. hehehe… i tink i just need to be a lil more informed .. [NOT BY THE TELEVISION however.]- *** visit us. u got 2 frenz wu wil take u arnd an accom is sortd out. (ali, im spkn on urb half also. lol.)

u musta cn ct b4 bt jus not known its ct coz they dnt always say it bt lots hindi movies r shot here.

Love you both! Kavita

Mwahhhhh

Sweet drmz

Chat 2 u guys 2mrw

SugaR
      Participant
      kavita_0026:

Really? You used that mask for one of the skincare lessons you had?! I didnt really know that! Well I still try to use the BESAN mask like everyweek [ you know Besan, mixed in yogurt, drop of honey ] I'm not sure if this one works for marks over a short period of time. I've had marks for along time and I've been usin gthe Besan mark for quite a time now. I think it helps to FADE the marks but very gradually. – thats the recipe u gave me. i made it on the nite b4 bt mom sed it wudnt last so i put it on myself an made one the nex day at college. bt then we only had granadilla yoghurt left so i was forced 2 use that. lol. i told the lecturer the purpose of that was 4 a nice smell bcoz it had the same effects as plain yoghurt.lol

I will kill ali for saying im a kajol look alike and BLAH BLAH BLAH.! yr mom looked like her in the younger days? really -ya, but only in the younger days.lol.i stil wana c a pic tho

i dont know but right now my Face is Totally charred and fried argh [:'(] -how can u say that??Surprise

& i have a serious problem – my lips are forever DRY and i dont know how to fix it i keep putting petroleum [vaseline] but this doesnt seem to do ANYTHING [Strangely! ] Do you know anyways to …. fix dry dry lips ? I konw chapstick…which i have to go out and buy one soon i suppose but…do you know anything …anything at all???? – ive herd mixing vaseline an honey an leavn it on as a mask.try it an leme no. i use nimue lipice, its a bit more expensiv than others but it wrks. the only one that wrks 4 me. do u get it ther? also, after i brush my teeth, i brush my lips 4 few secs, but not 2 hard an b careful if ur lips r crackd not 2 crack them more

Definitely you and ali seems normal to meee with normal clothes and normal jobs /studying …. hehehe… i tink i just need to be a lil more informed .. [NOT BY THE TELEVISION however.] – *** visit us. u got 2 frenz here so we'll take u arnd an accom is sortd out (ali, im spkn on ur bhalf also,lol, hpe u dnt mind)

u musta cn cape town b4 coz lots hindi films r shot here bt u jus duno coz they dnt always say its ct

Love you both! Kavita

Mwaaahhhhh

Sweet Dreams

Chat 2 u guys 2mrw

Mukesh
      Keymaster

lol ali, lots ppl thnk here r stil animals walking on the streets. my fren was telling me the other day of sum tourist that was here an he would hide bhind the buildings an then run across the street 2 the nex building, hide ther an run across the street an hide agen an wen sum1 finally askd wat he was doin, he sed he needed 2 get sumwer bt was scard of the lions so thats y he was hiding-2 wach out 4 them…..an ths same guy was shockd that we actually hav normal clothes an not jus pieces of cloth arnd us. lmao….

tell me about it hun… ppl think Africa…they think wilderness

but it wud be fun if we cud walk around in em pieces of skin ..eeeuw okies maybe not

my friends and I laff ourselves sillly just thinking about what ppl actually think south africa is like

em lions…Gosh if I see one, I will faint and neva wake up…

ppl dont live near em animals, its fatal…its suicide…common sense nah…lol

I cant help but laff at this guys stupidity…wats the papers, internet, tv here for ????

to eductate em ppl r8…well I guess not…

Kavs: with u hun….me was only pullin ye leg sweety….

u wana no y i didn do dsigning???? i wud loved 2 hav dun that bt im nt so good in the drawing dpartment!! …. an thats sumn i wud def need 2 b able 2 do.lol. my fren is at cape tech, she is njoying it. wer can i c ur dsigns??

yups studying designing was F U N …well I am forever having fun regardless…

hmmm hun, u learn to draw…trust me..every skill is acquired…..

meeeee I cud design sums that was way outa this world but I didnt know the basics like drafting and cutting patterns and

actually stitching a garment….my mom is an old school designer soooo I used to design sums and give it to her to stitch and the end result

used to annoy me coz it was neva wat I imagined sooooo hence, I decided **on the spur of a moment*** to just go ahead and learn it all myself

my first sewing lesson was hillarious, I literally jumped from my seat, but from there on…was magic…

cannot explain the feeling I get when I am in one of my sessions..

***designing, drafting the actual pattern, cutting it up, finding the right fabric, sewing it together and doing the last bitz …beadin etc…

and then having to look at sums u had created…MAGIC…***

Well my last years desing is on my myspace..thanks to Mara..u can check it out there…

aaargh I cant remember what my url is lmao…will give that to u laterz…

sooo yeah…havent designed anything in a while.. sigh…life takes over and one forgets the fun parts of it…life ie..

didnt go out that day, bt didnt study either!! šŸ™‚ i startd lastnite after 9!so i didn even reali study-jus went thru the stuf bt it came bak 2 me frm last year.an the paper was actually ok 4 me. lots ppl struggled. neways, i stil gota do my pracs on fri an hopefully gna start studying ths wk 4 nex mondays paper…..bt lets not spk 2 soonBig Smilefirst c if it reali happens lol

damn now I wish I were there in Cpt, Pracs huh…u guys prob need sum volunteers..I cud do with sum pampering for freeeeeeee…

oye hun u will do well…just relax and go through all yr work and understand whateva it is u are learning…most important thing…

actually understanding what u are learning ….soooooo all the best with that ….

Mukesh
      Keymaster

tell me about it hun… ppl think Africa…they think wilderness

but it wud be fun if we cud walk around in em pieces of skin ..eeeuw okies maybe not

my friends and I laff ourselves sillly just thinking about what ppl actually think south africa is like

em lions…Gosh if I see one, I will faint and neva wake up…

ppl dont live near em animals, its fatal…its suicide…common sense nah…lol

I cant help but laff at this guys stupidity…wats the papers, internet, tv here for ????

to eductate em ppl r8…well I guess not…

Kavs: with u hun….me was only pullin ye leg sweety….

yups studying designing was F U N …well I am forever having fun regardless…

hmmm hun, u learn to draw…trust me..every skill is acquired…..

meeeee I cud design sums that was way outa this world but I didnt know the basics like drafting and cutting patterns and

actually stitching a garment….my mom is an old school designer soooo I used to design sums and give it to her to stitch and the end result

used to annoy me coz it was neva wat I imagined sooooo hence, I decided **on the spur of a moment*** to just go ahead and learn it all myself

my first sewing lesson was hillarious, I literally jumped from my seat, but from there on…was magic…

cannot explain the feeling I get when I am in one of my sessions..

***designing, drafting the actual pattern, cutting it up, finding the right fabric, sewing it together and doing the last bitz …beadin etc…

and then having to look at sums u had created…MAGIC…***

Well my last years desing is on my myspace..thanks to Mara..u can check it out there…

aaargh I cant remember what my url is lmao…will give that to u laterz…

sooo yeah…havent designed anything in a while.. sigh…life takes over and one forgets the fun parts of it…life ie..

didnt go out that day, bt didnt study either!! šŸ™‚ i startd lastnite after 9!so i didn even reali study-jus went thru the stuf bt it came bak 2 me frm last year.an the paper was actually ok 4 me. lots ppl struggled. neways, i stil gota do my pracs on fri an hopefully gna start studying ths wk 4 nex mondays paper…..bt lets not spk 2 soonBig Smilefirst c if it reali happens lol

damn now I wish I were there in Cpt, Pracs huh…u guys prob need sum volunteers..I cud do with sum pampering for freeeeeeee…

oye hun u will do well…just relax and go through all yr work and understand whateva it is u are learning…most important thing…

actually understanding what u are learning ….soooooo all the best with that ….

Mukesh
      Keymaster

Alisha – you STOP it right this MOMENT mister!

Me is a Miss, da last time I checked lmaoā€¦..

Dont yr dare say stuff about KAJOL LOOK ALIKE and blah blah blah!
      I told yeh…the pic was REALLY edited and I mean REALLY – Trust me on that. Anyway, hopefully I will try get some snaps over this summer [?]

Hmmm hmmmm if u say soooo mah Kajol look alike J

Oh – Hydro = hydroprincess/asmaprincess – she was this…girl who use to visit the forum frequently and especially interested in homemade beauty products using natural stuff [like mee b.c my skin is So sensitive I cant really put anything from store]
      However, she stopped visiting the forum. We miss her but we hope she is welll! I think she was planning for an engagement/marriage.

Okiesā€¦

Hahaha – didiiiiii

what what you are objecting to my calling you a 'Girl' oh come on…dont take it as anything hehe…btw…Girl sounds cute – and you are cute na

meee cute???…u think?? mah KAJOL LOOK ALIKE..???( PAYBACK U SEE )

Oh my lovely didi – as for those 2 last lines you left — I shall take this advice of yrs that evolved from a caring heart… i shall smell the fragrances of the pink flowers that hug the tree stems! … while im walking out of my college..my college has alot of flowers trees ;

U do that hun, life is tooo short to waste it worryingā€¦

Me loves u J

Oh didi, My finals are coming up. And im kind of scared. There is soo much stuff to study where Do I start!

<font

Mukesh
      Keymaster

Really? You used that mask for one of the skincare lessons you had?! I didnt really know that! Well I still try to use the BESAN mask like everyweek [ you know Besan, mixed in yogurt, drop of honey ] I'm not sure if this one works for marks over a short period of time. I've had marks for along time and I've been usin gthe Besan mark for quite a time now. I think it helps to FADE the marks but very gradually.

Wats Besan Kavz??? Yogurt in honeyā€¦oh gosh..yummmy

Yuk..Me eat em in Salads Hunā€¦was making salad Yest and thought of cucumbers stuck to my faceā€¦lol

How do u get juice outa a cucumber huh??? Except from crushin it??

Anyways as long as it helps u ā€¦hmm for dry skin huh..lemme thinkā€¦

I have this reaaaaaly fab face mask called vitamin C of sorts ā€¦divineā€¦it even smells divine

U want??? Will send sum yr wayā€¦

I will kill ali for saying im a kajol look alike and BLAH BLAH BLAH.!

Well watye waiting for huh???

yr mom looked like her in the younger days? really
      i dont know but right now my Face is Totally charred and fried argh [:'(] & i have a serious problem – my lips are forever DRY and i dont know how to fix it i keep putting petroleum [vaseline] but this doesnt seem to do ANYTHING [Strangely! ] Do you know anyways to …. fix dry dry lips ? I konw chapstick…which i have to go out and buy one soon i suppose but…do you know anything …anything at all????

Hmm okies I heard Labello is a bomb for dry lips..Me donā€™t use it thoughā€¦so cant validate this ā€¦my sis practically lives on it and she has

Really gorgeous lips soo am assuming it does wonders hahaha..

<span style="font-size:10p

Nosyira
      Participant
      kavita_0026:
      i have a serious problem – my lips are forever DRY and i dont know how to fix it i keep putting petroleum [vaseline] but this doesnt seem to do ANYTHING [Strangely! ] Do you know anyways to …. fix dry dry lips ? I konw chapstick…which i have to go out and buy one soon i suppose but…do you know anything …anything at all????

Hi Kav! How are you?
      Okay, about your dry lips. Moisture will evaporate faster on lips because of its thin external layer. So dry lips need to be applied balm several times in the day. Do you have the habit of licking your lips? Well if you do, that could be a reason for it. Your saliva eats away at the thin layer of the skin on your lips and actually leaves them more dry and damaged. Another reason could be lack of vitamin B2. So include more milk, cheese or green leafy vegetables in your diet. If you want to go natural, try papaya. Good exfoliator / moisturizer for your lips. Mash up some papaya and apply on and around your lips for about 15 minutes. This will leave your lips soft and healthy!

kavita_0026
      Participant

Hey ali, sugaR & Nosi

How are you guys..havent been on here in a while b/c here is so busy with studying and writing a paper due tomorrow;
      and with my final exams coming up very soon its …hmmmmmmm…

i just came here to reply and say Hello and ask how you all were doing.
      about the balming..yes i need to get some lip balm? ali..the thing that you mention ..which yr sister uses…what is it?? is it a type of Lip balm? a brand?

sugaR i actually tried the honey + vaseline thing for my lips ..the thing is ..i think it is good to MAINTAIN moist lips but when yr lips are already dried..kind of peely it can be slightly irritating but will def use it after my lips heal uppp..hmp whats better than getting a lick of honey anyway?! haha

ali…the cucumber..well slice it like 1inch thick – and squeeze it in yr hands ..yesh lets see how strong u are šŸ˜€ do it under a plate n u shud get the cucumber juice

got to go my luwies..will give a Proper reply later on

luw ya;lll kav

SugaR
      Participant

Hey guys

How did ur paper go yest? I had my pracs yest. was not 2 good, but i guess ill pass. Ya ali, we do take ppl in. I had such troublt ths time-dnt wana go in2 taht agen now. Eventually i got clients on thurs only!! Was so stressed out. O wel, its ova now

Hav u tried the nimue one Kavs?

Neways, i gtg now, making invitations 4 my cuz 21st. duno y im doin it 4 that idiot!!!! All the effort! …..Atlst it gets me out of studyin.lol. as u no by now, thats not one of my favrit thngs šŸ˜‰

Chat agen
      Mwah

kavita_0026
      Participant

sugaR hey again… i m sure you did well in yr tests i hope will pray for the good news; you get clients??!! whoaa wow you already a big business person eh :p Stick out tongue hahaha…. you made me laugh on the last part… me guess you just doing it coz she's yr blood? or ..its coz you are such a KIND PERSON!

will chat with you guys later..Nosyira and ali – how areyou guys doing miss you lots and will come back later to post

everything goign crazy here since my finals are shooting up and i have to Study alot Especially for biology bc i screw up on my last test so i have to do good in the final to get a good final grade

love ya'll take care my loves ..kav

SugaR
      Participant

i reali hope so. our clients r the ppl that we brng in 2 do the exams on. my last exam was 2day-theory paper, so glad its over. almst didnt make it tho, misd my bus ths morn. lol. an no1 that i nu was goin in 2 town 2day. first time in 2 years an it had 2 happen now wen my dad isnt here 2 take me thru. lol. neways, i got in after every1 startd an rushed an then i ended up finishn so erli an had 2 w8 3 hours 4 my lift hme. was spose 2 go out bt its such a gray day, dnt thnk im gna go nemor. coz i also hav 2 go 2 my cuz 4 supper 2nite.

its a he, not a she-arrogant piece of ***!!!lol. anyways, wat can i do, evry1 is difrent. im doin it more 4 his parents than 4 him-coz i no i can call them anytime. an also my sis in law dusnt reali giv me a choice-have 2 help her šŸ˜‰ an anyways, he sumtimes picks me up frm the busstop(wen my mom cant make it)so i cant say no 2 him. he jus reali pisses me off sumtimes. thnks he is so cool. anyways, wen we gave it they didnt look 2 impresd, sed they liked it bt i duno? bt they cud c lots effort went in2 it…..

good luck

kavita_0026
      Participant

Hey sugaR what up ?! hope all is well…hehe..well gld to hear yr exam are over!!!

All of my FINAL EXAMS are next week *sinks in fear* so I am trying to study right now!!

Have fun at supper tonight šŸ˜€ You shud be glad there's someone calling you down for supper..see you one important gyal
      Hehe….lol..yesh the dude picked you up from the bus stop sometimes soooooooooo lol here's payback hehe

Have fun hon..take care; will write to you later on.

Ali DIDI me miss you jaan…………………. will write later…got to STUDY now!!!!!!!!!!!

kavita_0026
      Participant

Does anyone know any good weight loss strategies/solutions

I need themmmmm xxxxx love xxx kav

Mukesh
      Keymaster
      SugaR:

i reali hope so. our clients r the ppl that we brng in 2 do the exams on. my last exam was 2day-theory paper, so glad its over. almst didnt make it tho, misd my bus ths morn. lol. an no1 that i nu was goin in 2 town 2day. first time in 2 years an it had 2 happen now wen my dad isnt here 2 take me thru. lol. neways, i got in after every1 startd an rushed an then i ended up finishn so erli an had 2 w8 3 hours 4 my lift hme. was spose 2 go out bt its such a gray day, dnt thnk im gna go nemor. coz i also hav 2 go 2 my cuz 4 supper 2nite.

its a he, not a she-arrogant piece of ***!!!lol. anyways, wat can i do, evry1 is difrent. im doin it more 4 his parents than 4 him-coz i no i can call them anytime. an also my sis in law dusnt reali giv me a choice-have 2 help her šŸ˜‰ an anyways, he sumtimes picks me up frm the busstop(wen my mom cant make it)so i cant say no 2 him. he jus reali pisses me off sumtimes. thnks he is so cool. anyways, wen we gave it they didnt look 2 impresd, sed they liked it bt i duno? bt they cud c lots effort went in2 it…..

good luck

lol, aaaaaw sugar babeRight Hug

he is 21 r8..or soon to be?? well I knw watye mean, am stuck with a bunch of guys ages ranging 18 – 23 years and they seriously dooo have that

attitude..drives me craze but keeps me on mah toes…hahaha..dis like practising at a shootin range…

errr neva mind..

nywys…back to you…well exams over?? wat next..u guys are off from here on or how does this institute work??

am sure u have done well, keep us posted nah???btw me thought u guys take the train there??

hope all goes well with u luwie:-)

Mukesh
      Keymaster

kavzeee Right Hug me is still upset with u….

but ur in my thoughts hun..

Mukesh
      Keymaster
      kavita_0026:

may I ask WHY kavz?? if its for u …am gonna thump u..for real

coz u are soooo flippant thin missy..watye need weight loss anything for??

kavita_0026
      Participant
      Scar face:

kavzeee Right Hug me is still upset with u….

but ur in my thoughts hun..

*gasps so hard I cant breathe* Didi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Upset?? With me??/ what did i do!

kavita_0026
      Participant
      Scar face:
      kavita_0026:

may I ask WHY kavz?? if its for u …am gonna thump u..for real

coz u are soooo flippant thin missy..watye need weight loss anything for??

lol oh GaWDDDD im mad short and weight aint good for me right now thas all..actually i dont care much..coz who the heck want to be SKINNY to the bone…that is totally Stupid! lol… but hey i know i gat to lose a lil on the belly side ha…gawd plz..like dats gonna ever happen… when me see them chocolate chip cookies starin back at me in that red box………………… ahh thats it!!!!!!!!!!!!! gotta have sum!

hey why r u upset with me..what did i do?? *thinks*Confused

Mukesh
      Keymaster

errrr, am not anymore, will send u an email in a short while and tell u why???

dnt stay upset for long, well depends on the situation…Stick out tongue

now weight loss huh??

lets see, I have no clue hun, eat healthily, join a gym, go jogging…

errr kick boxing hahahaha

drink tonza water…am not sure if it actually does much except to hydrate u hahaha

errrrr… damn, me needs to lose em 100 pounds I gained through all this comfort eating

but am addicted to food …soooo errr soooo need to buy larger sized clothes…hahah

there dat wud help nah lmao

laterz swcheeeeeethart

kavita_0026
      Participant

hi diiii

im abt to crack darn it…i know you left here for alil while..well same as me..kinda..just real busy with finals sighhhhhhhhhhhhhh

they are in like few days..soon!!! oh god so much to study but my brain is over super saturated what to do i dont know

anyway thnx for the tips … hheeehe dunt worry yeh look fine yr's a hottie

take care gotta go try force stuff in my brain

its already bursting out of the skull

*dies*

tc

SugaR
      Participant

Hey pp. How u guys bn? I havent bn on in a wile.Wats nu? Bn reali busi an wen i finaly had a chance 2 *** on a few days ago,the page didnt wana open.

no ali (can i also cal u di?), i dnt take the train. its not safe, only peak hours r ok-ish. even sum busses arent so leka, bt the ppl frm the area wer i stay r ok so its safe enuf. was a bit worried b4 startin, bt sum1 at the college actually told me abt takn a bus so it had 2 be ok. most ppl take bus or train

Kavs how r ur exams an the studyin goin? goodluck…im thnkn of u! as 4 diet tips-im the last person u shud ask, i love my sweet thngs! An im also getting a bit of a belly therEmbarrassed gota get rid of it now b4 it gets worse. lol. if u get anythn, plz leme no.lol. did u try brushing ur lips? hows that wrkin?

As 4 my exams, i didnt do as bad as i xpected. we dnt get our marx bak bt the reason y we do this entrance exams is so that they can c wich international exams we can do at the eend of the year. we need 60% 2 pass theory an 70% 2 pass practical. thats 2 get the academy diploma(its the same 4 our tests during the year) anyways, if u get 60% 4 entrance, u qualify 2 rite 2 internationals, 70% u qualify 4 another one an 80% u can do all 4. bt the 80% exam is a national one bt extremly hard, so if u hav that its quite easy 2 get a job, bt its only recognised here in SA. Neways, i made it 4 all 4, now i jus gota dcide wat i wana do.

neways, ill chat 2 u guys soon

Mwah

SugaR
      Participant

Hey pp. How u guys bn? I havent bn on in a wile.Wats nu? Bn reali busi an wen i finaly had a chance 2 *** on a few days ago,the page didnt wana open.

no ali (can i also cal u di?), i dnt take the train. its not safe, only peak hours r ok-ish. even sum busses arent so leka, bt the ppl frm the area wer i stay r ok so its safe enuf. was a bit worried b4 startin, bt sum1 at the college actually told me abt takn a bus so it had 2 be ok. most ppl take bus or train

Kavs how r ur exams an the studyin goin? goodluck…im thnkn of u! as 4 diet tips-im the last person u shud ask, i love my sweet thngs! An im also getting a bit of a belly therEmbarrassed gota get rid of it now b4 it gets worse. lol. if u get anythn, plz leme no.lol. did u try brushing ur lips? hows that wrkin?

As 4 my exams, i didnt do as bad as i xpected. we dnt get our marx bak bt the reason y we do this entrance exams is so that they can c wich international exams we can do at the eend of the year. we need 60% 2 pass theory an 70% 2 pass practical. thats 2 get the academy diploma(its the same 4 our tests during the year) anyways, if u get 60% 4 entrance, u qualify 2 rite 2 internationals, 70% u qualify 4 another one an 80% u can do all 4. bt the 80% exam is a national one bt extremly hard, so if u hav that its quite easy 2 get a job, bt its only recognised here in SA. Neways, i made it 4 all 4, now i jus gota dcide wat i wana do.

neways, ill chat 2 u guys soon

Mwah

kavita_0026
      Participant

Heyyyy how are you!!! Exams are finally over whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee of course you didnt do bad!!!! i didnt expectyou to do badn you shudnt expect that from yrself either!

anyhow i hope you pass and all! im sure you will get further and all

anyhow i got to go now will write later..havent been here in a while coz of studying and all

take care of yerself now..love kavita

kavita_0026
      Participant

sugaR ali said hello and she would like to hear from you

got to go now

take careee

its so late here

luw you

SugaR
      Participant

hey, how u doin? glad exams r ova??Big Smile

wat u mean she wud like 2 hear frm me?

tc

mwah

Mukesh
      Keymaster

Hey sugar babe

trust Kavs to onpass incorrect info..

simply requested her to onpass this:

will be honoured to have u call me Didi…”Right Hug

take care hun, will chat sooon

lotza hugz

Scarry didi

SugaR
      Participant

lollll, ok then didi

how u doin?

neways, im off now, desperate housewives startn…

chat soon

mwah

Mukesh
      Keymaster

am good thanks hun

hope ur well and resting from all dat studying ??

check yr pm..

take care..have a bubbling weekend…go to the beach and chillax

on my behalf as well kBig Smile

hugz Right Hug

S..didi

kavita_0026
      Participant

heyy you twoo

omg did i pass on the wrong message sooorrryyy — didi in yr email..i thought you said to tell her hi and ……uh…ooops sry i guessi musta misread somethinggggg

got to go and clean up everywhere nowwwwww im off for over 2 months..hmm

gotta clean

love ya'll ,,,kav

p.s – ali i hope everything is better with you there? rem to relax and feel relaxed and keep faith always love you dii

Marine
      Participant

Guess whos back, back again. marines back tell a friend

Guess whos back guess whos back gues whos back

hehehehe

hey people whats up

kavita_0026
      Participant

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Crazy glad to see you here gimme a huge hug

I didnt come here in quite some time My self!

hope all is wel..do you here from Ali/???

Marine
      Participant

here is the hug hun. lmao

no i haven't heard from ali i don't kmow whats up with her,

Mukesh
      Keymaster

no i haven't heard from ali i don't kmow whats up with her

Stick out tongue wateva women!!Stick out tongue

kavita_0026
      Participant

PSHT WELL EXCUSE US for being a lil upset about not

hearing from you !! Super Angry

Mukesh
      Keymaster

Sowrie love, am seriously sorry for the rudeness, was and still am having the worse flippant year everā€¦.

Didnā€™t mean to sound cold, just wanted to vent, and u galz donā€™t deserve it

LoVE U ā€¦**.hugzā€¦**

~~~~Forgive??~~~

Jeez wer did sugar babe disappear to???

kavita_0026
      Participant

Lol – Dont go so hard on yourself for my crazed reply!

No need to forgive ….pshhht aint no forgiving when nothing was done wrong Big Smile

Ooo I dont know where sugaR went..she emailed me a few times I think she is okay and going on summer break soon [?]

BTW – its alright – venting gives us gals PURPOSE of existance!

SugaR
      Participant

hey
      dnt wori ali, im stil alive, jus busi. thngs hectic….as usual, atleast i got hol now.
      how u doin? y u say its the worst year???

kavita_0026
      Participant

sugaR how art thou?! Hope you're okay ? Just remember to take it easy and dont go too hard on yourself!

By the way, I thought your summer break has started? I guess not… If you're that busy and hectice Sad

Take care

SugaR
      Participant

hey im gud, u?

the term ended fri bt stil bn busi. wrkn an all that. got lot college wrk 2 do ths holz. an all the fam get 2gethas, etc

hows ur hol goin?

take care

Mukesh
      Keymaster

Wasup sista, hws the weather in CPT??

Dis freeeeezing here

Neeed ye r8 now , am in need of a massage hahaha

SugaR
      Participant

uuurrrgggghhhh!!! its horrible here! FREEZING! an the wind is so bad it feels like the house is gna blo away! didnt even open my blinds 2day coz its so grey outside!

*** anytime…..or send me a tikt 2 jhb an ill do it ther 4 u šŸ˜‰

Y u need one? wu is stresn u out?

Mukesh
      Keymaster
      SugaR:

uuurrrgggghhhh!!! its horrible here! FREEZING! an the wind is so bad it feels like the house is gna blo away! didnt even open my blinds 2day coz its so grey outside!

*** anytime…..or send me a tikt 2 jhb an ill do it ther 4 u šŸ˜‰

Y u need one? wu is stresn u out?

lol…yup cant feel mah fingers hahaha

suns out here but its still freeezing

worse winter eva

hmm tough question, lotz stressing me ..and I have proof, my fallin hair, my docs had to prescribe medication for it

tickets?? are u craze??? hahaha am tryin to get tickets to Durbs for the Durban July and its all sold out

have to go for it, promised to be there …

oh wait maybe tickets from Cpt to Jnb wont be sold out..will check hahahaha

Jeeez I seriously need sum pampering

sooo hws things on yr end??

watye been upto???

hw was the party??

kavita_0026
      Participant

You guys have winter in… June July ?

Whoa… thats like so interesting

Dotn freeeeezee… wear tons a clothes

Mukesh
      Keymaster
      kavita_0026:

lol, yup…

watye mean…u always make it sound like we r a different species fo sorts hahaha

doing jus dat, but its stilll soooo darn cold

SugaR
      Participant

lol ali di, u reali make me laf…

SugaR
      Participant

ali, herd its snowing ther??

sum ppl that i no that wer spose 2 go 2 hong kong cudn leav here coz of the snow in jhb an now that they finally left, they fond 2 say they gna hav 2 spend the nite in jhb coz they cant leav that aport now…

Mukesh
      Keymaster

yup it was snowing here last n8

am not sure if it still is coz have been inside all day…

aaaamazing, **the last it snowed in Jnb was in 1930..canye believe this***

but its stilll so damn cold

SugaR
      Participant

atlst 2day the sun is shining here bt its stil freezn. U stil online? how u doin? Wen u sendn me that tikt????Wink

Mukesh
      Keymaster

yup am still online, going for a client dinner/meeting this evening and have a few

urgent mails to foward….eish

well when do u wanna come over??

am at work during the week ..u'll be bored ..all alone haha

u guys on term holidays already??

SugaR
      Participant

yep. term ended fri. i got 3 wks.

take leav man!!

that mus b so boring. goin 4 a meal an talkn abt work. lol. wen i leav the place it ends ther…un4tun8ly i wrk frm hme also šŸ™ an ppl wil jus *** 2 me anywer an ask abt their skin or products or sumthnAngry

Mukesh
      Keymaster

nope have to save my leave..wanna go on a long holiday sumtime next year

besides I cant take leave…too busy..

not boring as such…most of my fwends from the other depts are invited sooo it isnt boring at all

am just suddenly NOT in the mood to go anywhere but home…

sum ppl just have a way of getting right toooo me..flipppant hell …

soo hws the biz at home going..wats the clientelle like..

am about to log off and go freshen up soo if I disappear…know I leave behind a massive hug for ye:-)

kavita_0026
      Participant

Hey girls..whats happening?

kavita_0026
      Participant
      Scar face:
      kavita_0026:

lol, yup…

watye mean…u always make it sound like we r a different species fo sorts hahaha

doing jus dat, but its stilll soooo darn cold

lol sorry i didnt mean to

we're just in different parts of the world thats all and we have different stuff to us lol…………. gawd i'd REALLY be glad if i had some COLLLLLLD here right now in this hot hot hot hot summer !

oh yeah i heard from you that you saw snow ! yayyaaa………… aint it beautiful alie? It truely is !

Mukesh
      Keymaster

madam, i KNOW, but u still crack me up with yr errr disillusions, u will have – to have to visit here and spend time with yr didi u hear…PROMISE ME THIS …

yeah me and snow….hahaha, love snow

well its extremely cold here, but wud prefer it to the heat…durban has the perfect weather though

except it can get a bit toooooo HOT…during summer…

hmmm was thinking bout sums this morning

Gosamz and I are planning this adventure trip to CAPE TOWN, (yeah Sugar in yr part of the country)

sometime in December with my 18 yr old nephew and her 16 year old bro..

now I have been searching for the perfect place where theres a lotta lekker things to do like river rafting,

scuba diving ( this I wont survive ) bungee jumping, rock climbing, biking, hiking etc…but nothing has been booked yet…sooo am thinking, Mara had promised she is going to try and come over to South africa in December, why dont u as well?????????????????????????????????????????

it would be awesome, and off coz seeing as Sugar babe is already in Cpt and will be on holiday at the time, we can all meet up …eat sum of her mums cooking yeaaaaahhhhhhh hahaha

and just chill and have lekker fun fun fun …

wat say ?? too far fetched or a maybe reality??

anyways just my thoughts..haha

***dreaming of bungee jumping ***

kavita_0026
      Participant

Oh wow you are planning for alot um! I'd wish anything on my life if I coulda come there with marine to meet you guys and even see sugaR and all ! That w

would be sooo awesome but i see that its not possible .. ACK ! i dont even want to say it ! but i think there's much truth to it ! Sad

bungee jumping oh geez aint that dangerous! sounds like so much fun though ! sighs……….

aw man I WISH I COULD COME THERE FOR THAT DARN IT ! sighs

******* dreaming of coming to africa to spend time with you gals! ************

just always in my thoughts

btw – what is 'lekker' ?

mwahs

SugaR
      Participant
      Scar face:

madam, i KNOW, but u still crack me up with yr errr disillusions, u will have – to have to visit here and spend time with yr didi u hear…PROMISE ME THIS … lol!yeah Kavs. u shud *** here an c 4 urself, we nt that backwards

yeah me and snow….hahaha, love snow. only xperiencd it wen i was in Kashmir in Dec bt reali loved it!….xcept aftwds wen my feet actually startd paining of the cold…

well its extremely cold here, but wud prefer it to the heat…durban has the perfect weather though-i prefer the heat

except it can get a bit toooooo HOT…during summer…

hmmm was thinking bout sums this morning

Gosamz and I are planning this adventure trip to CAPE TOWN, (yeah Sugar in yr part of the country)

sometime in December with my 18 yr old nephew and her 16 year old bro.. nephew an HER bro? i take it u mean niece an her bro? or is it 2 nephews?

now I have been searching for the perfect place where theres a lotta lekker things to do like river rafting,

scuba diving ( this I wont survive ) bungee jumping, rock climbing, biking, hiking etc…but nothing has been booked yet…sooo am thinking, Mara had promised she is going to try and come over to South africa in December, why dont u as well????????????????????????????????????????? Hav u lookd at Zimbabwe 4 all ths?

BTW wus mara?

it would be awesome, and off coz seeing as Sugar babe is already in Cpt and will be on holiday at the time, we can all meet up …eat sum of her mums cooking yeaaaaahhhhhhh hahaha

lol anytime!!! bein a typical indian she loves cooking an feeding evry1!

….she mus jus not hear of how i met u guys-she'll hav a fit! lol.

and just chill and have lekker fun fun fun …

wat say ?? too far fetched or a maybe reality??

anyways just my thoughts..haha

***dreaming of bungee jumping ***

SugaR
      Participant

AAAAARGH!Im so fuckn pissd off!an irritated!and thez nuthn i can do abt it. Feel like screamn!!!
      evn worse, i hav 2 go 2 wrk an b all smiley an friendly! an 2day of all days we doin marketing so i gna b seeing lots ppl ths afternoon!Angry

Mukesh
      Keymaster

Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay luw Right Hug ***hugz****

Wats going on??? Wanna talk about it??

If its sum1 pissing u off, give me their details

Will sort em out for u J

SugaR
      Participant

lol. its kewl now. dnt wori abt it. naa. its not sum1 in particular.

thanx 4 ur pm

kavita_0026
      Participant

Hey sugaR …man oh man..seems like you got yrself into something…bad..

You can talk abt it anytiem alright??? m sure alie and me wud reply

oo and mara is Marine .. – alie calls her mara !

i wish to god that i cud comethere with u guys but.. i know i cant

[:'(]

Mukesh
      Keymaster

lol. its kewl now. dnt wori abt it. naa. its not sum1 in particular.

I knw Right Hug, good to hear u feel better

thanx 4 ur pm

**smiles*** dats wat didi's are here for, to be here for u young ones, always nah..

take it easy luw …

Mukesh
      Keymaster

kaaaavz

wats stopping u ??????????????

finances?????????????

talk to me

**hugz**

didi

kavita_0026
      Participant

Heyy..i've never travelled anywhere by myself..i'll prob get lost by the time i reach you guys ha..

naah on the more serious note…yes finances of course and plus my parents would never let me go all the way to another country

man if there's anytime you're coming here though — you better come visit me and we'll go all round NY

sniffsss man WISH i cud come there to meet you n every1 else !

this screws..to the bone darn it !

SugaR
      Participant

Ali di, dnt u hav a cuz or fren here that we can get her married 2 then she'll b here all the time???

kavita_0026
      Participant

Heyy sugaR what up ?

Mukesh
      Keymaster

hmmmmm lets seeeeee now

firstly kavs heart is errrr already in the grasp of anothers..sooo entwined are they that

the edges tend to *** her from time to time ..the bleeding that immerses from the *** somehow heals through the depth of love felt by the 2 of em

one shorti the other that tall luking dude I call brother in law hahahaha

sooo Sugar babe, I may have tonza of errrr not cousins as such but friends…my nephew is 18 years old actually and he has more friends hahahaha

as for matchimaking??? Jeeez I admit defeat in that field…

now Kavz, u heard of budgeting/saving?? ur speaking to yr didi here hahahaha

soo many years of finance and credit controlling I shud be able to assist with this..gimme a shout out…as for being alone, u wouldnt, tonza people on a plane with u:-) get on the plane, there may be a stop inbetween at some other foreign country…but once ur on the final flight to Sa, all u do is get off the plane, and wallllah, yr didi will be waiting for ye with open arms šŸ™‚ …and from thereon…we shall have a fab time..

no need for money coz I gotcha back hahahaha..will take a plane to Cpt and join Sugarz, eat sum of her mums divine food yay

now Sugars, if I dont tell mum the truth about how we met???? then wat story shall we come up with??

hope u galz are well…

yr didi hurt her back whilst errrmmmm doing such constructive **work*** sooo was off for the day…

yaaaaaay..gotta watch shrek ..wanna watch ..the simpsons, and HP…

der was sums else I wanted to say..but me will get back to this laterz…

~~warm hugs all round~~

sugar…the frozen sea……did u take pics of it…???? send to me okies…was ammmaaaaaazing I tell u …

SugaR
      Participant

ooookay! im confused here. duno wat u sayn in most of the mail, bt neways….

Ya Kavs, u got us here an taht= free food+free accomodation+free tour guide.lol

duno wat u gna tel her, make up sumthn…

wachd shrek lastnite. was nice

HOw u hurt urself? i thnk i mus *** ther 2 look after u.

wat frozn sea?

kavita_0026
      Participant

Alisha you made me smile Smile … and then I go in my mind…sugaR probably would have NO idea whats going on hehe

No no no no money thing .. i'd DARE NOT suck anyone's money argh!

I soo wish I can come man goddd!!!! Just saying though..r u guys gonnal ike..plan more of these trips..say like next yr? or next 2 yrs? lol i know this is long ahead butttt sigh….. man i'd see my didiii i'll see marinee

and sugaR! and plus all of yr lovely friendzz …….man I WISH ! Sad so much

Yeah how'd you hurt yr self ??? Sad Be careful and..take rest.. ! You can rub those pain killer ointment on it .. i hope you can reach the spot properly

The frozen sea she's talking about is…….. when it snowed there… you know..was beautiful..and all that and one of the rivers/sea there … got all frozen by the snoW ..yes..that sea Smile

BTW ..Shrek was soo awesome!

Mukesh
      Keymaster

Sugar Jaaan

Lol errr sowrie love that was err constructed specifically for my dear Kavee..

If that means massages and lots more tlc, then by all means, will send u a ticket asap

The frozen sea?? Well I must send the pics to you then..sometime last week I think, it snowed in Cape town and the ocean froze, like literally froze, the most amazing site.

I thought u wud know about this ?? hahaha soo wats been happening with u ?? And have u included me on Mixit?? Let me know coz I donā€™t go in there much..hahaha tooo addictive, besides me needs to get mah beauty sleep hahaha

Kaveee

Am glad it made u laff, I thought of u and bil ( bro in law ) and thatā€™s how I see yr love J

Yo..who r u calling anyone huh?? Am ..okies need to come up with a flippant word but am on the fone and trying to type hahaha soo nothing nothing hahaha

Oh am hurtā€¦yeahā€¦for now dat will do ..

Yup ā€¦am not sure about Mara but I have a lot of plans for the next few years soo u will always be most welcome to join in should you wish to do so okiesā€¦always room for companyā€¦

In fact am not even sure if Mara will come over to SA?? Hmmmm we havenā€™t spoken for a while ā€¦its good to see her here though hahahahaha craze lil sista of mine J

Btw Kavs, let me remind u, u donā€™t need a special planned occasion to visit ok, my home is always open to u ā€¦dont forget thisā€¦

Killer ointments??? Oye wont they like KILL me then?? Hahaha, have taken care of the pain, lotza painki

SugaR
      Participant

Massages an more TLC-anytime 4 my di!

I dnt wach news an duno wats hapenin in the world thats y i didn no wat u talkn abt….evn tho it hapend here. lol

Y did u try 2 move it urself? isnt ther ne1 2 help u?

I added u-i thnk im Naz. Neways, u wil no wen u c the invite..

R u on facebook also? Wats ur full name? Then i can add u or u add me. wateva, dusn matter…

Neways im off now, was a long day at wk

Mmmmmwah

Mukesh
      Keymaster

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaw dats the sweetest thing to read soo early in the morning luw **hugz**

Same here, donā€™t watch news, havenā€™t read the paper in eish 5 months???

My friends had sent through the pics and briefly explained what had happenedā€¦

Nope no one here, sooo cuteā€¦except after sending u a reply I fell asleep haha

am not logged on there much sooo miscall me when u are on

Or wanna chat and I will log in okies

Yup am on facebook..Alishia P Pillay ( alishiap@gmail.com ) u invite me hahahaha

Take it easy mah dear okies

Sending u massive hugz

didi

SugaR
      Participant

okies im adding u now. u wil get my email address from ther

Mukesh
      Keymaster

lol
      and madam yr fone number is on pvt
      hw am i to save it huh??

Viewing 114 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.