Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      soni kuri
      Participant

The soon to be released Family already finds itself in legal trouble, even before its release. And what sparked off this controversy is the publicity hoarding which shows Amitabh Bachchan smoking a cigar. The National Organization for Tobacco Eradication has accused the star of violating the Cigarettes and other Tobacco Products Act. These hoardings are along the national highway in Panaji. Such hoardings are banned under Goa Prohibition of Smoking and Spitting Act. The star has been accused of promoting the habit of smoking. Since, he has such a great fan following, he is bound to influence the m***es. Bachchan has been given a period of eight days to reply to the notice.

kavita_026
      Participant

im not a smoker and i totally go against it..
      but amitab bachhan smokes?

and if he smokes somewhere, and someone sees , he is going to get into legal trouble bc he is populuar ?

srk smokes too i think

yeah all actors smoke but amitabh made it clear to the public that he hasn’t drinked or smoke off set that he only has to do that for his act or role in the movie

kavita_026
      Participant

i dont think they shud charge him
      srk smokes alot
      if amitab does … then he does
      but srk and him s hould quit!!!!!!!
      thats bad for their health!

lol they said they only smoke when they r in character u know only for the movie but they don’t inhale it

well i don’t know if they smoke off camera and if they do yeah they should definately stop cause thats gross

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.