Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      hrithikluver
      Participant

has anyone seen kya kool hai hum? i saw it like 3 times… i thought it was hilarious but @ parts very perverted… din’t exactly like tushar kapoor in it,,, i mean he was good and all but i dunno there was just something i dint like… isha koppikar will definitely get some type of award for this movie… her acting was really really good! ritiesh deshmukh was funny and HOT! neha dhupia was alright… anupam kher was ok but quite irritating at parts… the story was quite funny but like i sed before, very perverted @ parts…. overall its a funny movie but definitely not one for the whole family… oh yeah! and that song dil mera was AWESOME!
      -hrithikluver

nitzah
      Participant

u sick freak !! you watched a movie 3 times over, just coz of the perverted parts ??? u need help !!

– Common sense is instinct. Enough of it is genius –

hrithikluver
      Participant

what the …?? i dint watch it cuz of the perverted parts… no thats gross…. i sed dat there were perverted parts but it was funny so i saw it agen… there wasnt like *** or anything but the meaning was bad…. God what do u think i am? Jesus! so no nitzah i dint watch it 3 times for the perverted parts…. only someone truly perverted would think something like that
      -hrithikluver

Bolly_Lover
      Participant

I didnt like the movie.. didnt think it was funnee. The songs werent that great either, cept that one with juggy d, veronica and jay sean.

~tera daman nahin, yeh aansoon dhale bhi to kya hai~

dania
      Participant

the movie was funny but not as much as masti!

love till the end

nitzah
      Participant

quote:

Originally posted by hrithikluver

. i sed dat there were perverted parts but it was funny so i saw it agen… there wasnt like *** or anything but the meaning was bad….

yup….you need help….there were perverted parts, but yet it was funny that you saw it again ? mannnnn

hrithikluver
      Participant

wow dude u misunderstood me agen!!!! i’m not perverted!! i sed there were perverted parts but i dint like them!!! lol you’re totally misunderstanding me…. the whole movie wasnt perverted though! chill…
      -hrthikluver

desigal13
      Participant

haha..calm down hrithikluver. nitz is jus tryin to get on ur nerves, he soes that. but dont take him seriously n dont ever let hima ctually hurt u. think of him more as someone whoe tries to keep the forum light n funny, even while using other people. but like i sado dont take him serious. Smile [:)]

aankon hi aankon mein… baaton hi baaton mein tune churaaya jiya

nitzah
      Participant

listen kiddo, this freak here needs help. i am being serious when i say that she needs to see a doc for her symptoms !!

llchamakll
      Participant

I havent seen any of those movies, maybe because I heard it was dumb or something.

––––•(-•Måïñ Äãvååz Høøñ Tø Tû Hãî Géèt Mëêt Mërã•-)•––––

desi kudi
      Participant

Seen the movie was funny! Bollywood is getting abit advanced with the dodgy scenes… got boring towards the end… film was dragging.

dania
      Participant

i liked the movie, it was okay!

`*~`*~`yeh silsilay yeh dastaan kabhi honge`*~`*~`
      na khatam
      ~.^.~aa jee le ek pal mein sau janam ~.^.~

zayed_crazy
      Participant

i only watched it for jay sean , other thn tht it was nonsense

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.