Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author
      S_5
      Participant

Anyone watch dis show with karan johar as the presenter and does interviews wid indian celebs???????

saghir

musqan_09
      Participant

nope..sry dont watch it…why though??

*Anjali*

Sparki
      Participant

yeah its good, theres been good questions and gossip on the show!!! hey there is a post about koffe wid karan..by nazi i think.
      i luved abhishek and big b, kareena and rani and gauri and suzzanne they have been my fav shows so far.

ramz89
      Participant

i didnt like the one last nite wiv shabana azmi and god knows who else- very boring

******Sarhad paar ek aisa shaks hai jo aap ke liye apni jaan bhi de dega******

Sparki
      Participant

lol, ramz i didnt watch that last night,shabana is an odd one ! yeah who was that other woman?

ramz89
      Participant

lol dno sparki- i only know shabana azmi coz of tehzeeb but i think she’s a golden oldie! so i wouldn’t knowBig Smile [:D]

‘Is kaal kaal main hum tum kare dhamaal!’Big Smile [:D]

Nazi
      Participant

i dont like that woman *shaban Azmi* shes Javed Akhtar the famous lyrics writers wedded wife!

and, lol.. Ramz u knw da link u gave on da other thread.. u cn only see the introduction aint it?

The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.

ramz89
      Participant

huh? what nazi say dat again![?]

Aviance
      Participant

I saw the one with SRK and Kajol. It was great like see how they really are with each other, too cute. Really funny. I still think they were made for each other no matter how much they deny it. I still have to see the whole episode w/ SRK and Hritick’s wives, I’ve seen only parts.

My second favorite household chore is ironing. My first is hitting my head on the top bunk bed until I faint.
      -Erma Bombeck-

ramz89
      Participant

i dont like dat one eiva lol gauri’s attitude stinks

Sparki
      Participant

this sunday its bipasha and lara dutta that should b interesting 🙂

Aviance
      Participant

The last episode is comming soon and there wont be any more for sometime.

My second favorite household chore is ironing. My first is hitting my head on the top bunk bed until I faint.
      -Erma Bombeck-

Nazi
      Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Sparki

yeah its good, theres been good questions and gossip on the show!!! hey there is a post about koffe wid karan..by nazi i think.
      i luved abhishek and big b, kareena and rani and gauri and suzzanne they have been my fav shows so far.

nah.. its Boo i think! hehaSmile [:)]

Upon the skies this is written

Only your name is bound with me

xxxx

Nazi
      Participant

quote:

Originally posted by ramz89

huh? what nazi say dat again![?]

you know the link you gave away on the other Koffee wid Karan thread.. so we can view the show online, its just the introduction when hes talkin abt a certain star, and then they walk in sint it? or can u actually see the whole show? cuz i was unable to do that!

Upon the skies this is written

Only your name is bound with me

xxxx

Kareena_Kapoor
      Participant

i saw the interview wid kareena n rani. it was really gud n funny!

Kareena_Kapoor

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.