Viewing 19 reply threads
  • Author
      doowyllob
      Participant

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant
      Quote:

wow Dow Jones

wat beeeg erhmmm **mouth**lips**?? u have…

lmao

Marine
      Participant

OK WHAT DOES KIWI HAVE TO DO WITH THIS

I came here thinking someone was giving out KIWISCrying

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww hun lmao

have kiwi at home..u bring yr sexi lil self to my place and I will make yr sum fruit salad

cook up and storm ..put on sum fine dance music and simply have tonza fun fun fun

wat say???

Marine
      Participant

Cool sounds good to me lol.

Do you have wine or should i bring one with me lol

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant

Wine??/erhmmmm Lemme think…

Yeah I think we have wine

gossamer keeps wine coz she wants to turn into an alcoholic…. that idiot…

but lemme knw wat else ( wines, champagnes etc _ ) u want..will stop by

the booze shop on my way home and get em for ye..on condition though..

I just revamped my apartment soooo nooooo Puking all over my cleansed home okay???

u can use my neighbours balcony instead

Lol

soo wat plans to bring in the new Year for u hey???

Baqtiar
      Participant

Touba touba… tum dono ladkiyan daroooo ke alawa.. kuch aur soonchti bhi hoo ya nahi…. ek Nitz tha jo.. darooo pee pee ke margaya

Marine
      Participant

WELL WELL WELL WELCOME BACK DARLING

Ali roflmao your to much love. don't worry when i drink i don't puke.

BAQZ ENGLISH PLEASE TRANSLATE SOME OF US ILLITERATE

Baqtiar
      Participant

Well darling Marine… you have to call Madhu the gr8 for it…. dont have time to type in two or more languages….huh

Marine
      Participant

I wish i can smack you upside the head lol. I miss Madhu dhough Sad

MaMa PeGaSuS
      Participant
      Quote:

I wish i can smack you upside the head lol. I miss Madhu dhough Sad

lmao

upside the head….

dis i remember – lol

doowyllob
      Participant
      Quote:
      Quote:

wow Dow Jones

wat beeeg erhmmm **mouth**lips**?? u have…

lmao

Dats me thru and thru.

Have a read of dis

An Aussie, Kiwi and an Indian…

A Kiwi was sitting with an Australian and an Indian in Saudi Arabia, sharing a smuggled barrel of beer, when all of a sudden, Saudi police entered and arrested them. They were initially sentenced to death but they contested this and were finally imprisoned for life.

But, as it was a national holiday, the Sheikh decided they should be released after receiving 20 lashes of the whip. As they were preparing for their punishment, the Sheikh suddenly said: “It's my first wife's birthday today, and she asked me to allow each of you one wish before your whipping.”

So the Indian guy thought for a while and then said:” Please be tieing a pillow to my back.” This was done but the pillow only lasted10 lashes before the whip went through.

The Australian, watching the scene, said: “Please fix two pillows on my back”. But even two
      pillows could only take 10 lashes before the whip went through again.

Before the Kiwi could say something, the Sheikh turned to him and said: “As you are from a popular country, and your rugby team are terrific, and your women beautiful you can have two wishes!”.

“Thank you, Most Royal and Merciful Highness”, The Kiwi replies. “My first wish is: I would like to have 40 lashes.”

“If you so desire”, the Sheik replies with a questioning look on his face, “and your second wish?”

“Tie the Aussie to my back”, the Kiwi answers.

eh eh eh

doowyllob
      Participant
      Quote:

OK WHAT DOES KIWI HAVE TO DO WITH THIS

I came here thinking someone was giving out KIWISCrying

Doowyllob replies

Kiwis whilst sought after world-wide are highly prized and well protected

Anyways try this joke:

Four Irishmen touring New Zealand

==================PART ONE==================

Two Irishmen walk into a pet shop. Right away they go over to the bird section.

Gerry says to Paddy, “Dat's dem.”

The clerk comes over and asks if he can help them.

“Yeah, we'll take four of dem dere budgies in dat cage op dere,”says Gerry, “Put dem in a peeper bag.”

The clerk does and the two guys pay for the birds and leave the shop.

They get into Gerry's van and drive until they are high up in the hill and stop at the top of a cliff with a 500-foot drop.

“Dis looks loike a grand place, eh?” says Gerry.

He then takes two birds out of the bag, places them on his shoulders and jumps off the cliff.

Paddy watches as his mate drops off the edge and goes straight down for a few seconds followed by a 'SPLAT'.

As Paddy looks over the edge of the cliff he shakes his head and says, “Fock dat, dis budgie jumpin' is too fockin' dangerous for me.”

==================PART TWO==================

A minute later, Seamus arrives. He too has been to the pet shop and he walks up carrying the familiar 'peeper bag'.

He pulls a parrot out of the bag, and then Paddy notices that, in his other hand, Seamus is carrying a gun.

“Hi, Paddy. Watch dis,” Seamus says and launches himself over the edge of the cliff.

Paddy watches as half way down, Seamus takes the gun and blows the parrot's head off.

Seamus continues to plummet until there is a 'SPLAT'!, as he joins Gerry's remains at the bottom.

Paddy shakes his head and says, “An' oim never troyin' dat parrotshooting nider.”

==================PART THREE=================

A few minutes after Seamus splats himself Sean strolls up.

He too has been to the pet shop and he walks up carrying the familiar 'peeper bag'.

Instead of a parrot he pulls a chicken out of the bag, and launches himself off the cliff with the usual result.

Once more Paddy shakes his head –
      “Fock me Sean, first der was Gerry wit his budgie jumping, den Seamus parrotshooting and now you fockin' hen gliding..”

boo
      Participant

Hey Doowyllob (and anyone else this may apply to.. if you're planning on creating new threads),

Can I request you to stop creating new threads for every single new topic, please?

I admit I am only taking an educated guess when saying that it will eat into the forum memory space, and will give Mukesh (The creator of the forum) more stuff to save the forum posts (for back up purposes). However, if that were not to be completely accurate, then I would still be requesting you to stop creating these new threads, as it will make browsing for a particular thread much more difficult for the members, if there were tiny little threads like this floating around too.

I am not sure if you are aware of this, but there is a thread where you can post anything at all – the 'Say Something Totally Random' thread: https://www.bollywoodlyrics.com/cs/forums/t/1214.aspx?PageIndex=1. Alternatively, you can create a new thread for all things New Zealand-related, and post all these topics in that forum.

I'm sorry for the blunt nature of this message, and I also apologise for asking you in public (in the forum). I felt it would also benefit anyone else (any other newcomers, etc.) who was planning on creating such new threads, so I thought I might as well post it up here.

Feel free to PM me if you have any queries, etc.

Thank you,

Boo

doowyllob
      Participant

boo wrote the following post at 01-01-2008 12:12 PM:

Doowyllob reply

Thx Boo – however your request has already been dealt with some 48 hours beforehand when a forum member raised the same issue.

Have a good New Year.

New Year's is a harmless annual institution, of no particular use to anybody save as a scapegoat for promiscuous drunks, and friendly calls and humbug resolutions. — Mark Twain

Marine
      Participant

This is really funny thanks doowyllob i really nedded that hehehehehehe

kavita_0026
      Participant

Doowy .. what animal is this?? It has to be a bird..! But it looks like it has fur! Strange…and…'kiwi' ? What..is the name of this animal..Kiwi? Hehe..let me know!!

Marine *waves* good to see you back..!! BUT Di! How dare yeh invite marine alone! And not invite ya'll lil sister Big Smile Tsk Tsk TSK…what shall yer punishment be? Gotta think real hard on this one ..as my face is drenched with tears .. lolz..lemme stop Big Smile

But STILL !!! Super AngryMe wanna get some salad too Big Smile especially made by dii…! oo yeah…especially since me gotta lose my tummy!!!

Baqz — where did you shoot up from?????? Anyway… you come back after such a long time..just to speak in some other language..tsk tsk tsk ..is that how you say how much you miss us?

Baqtiar
      Participant

Darling Moti Kavi… i was in bunkers of Afghan…. and just to remind you we are in bollywood forum… so i was speaking hindi/urdu get it in ur thick head… and from where u got this weird feeling that i will miss any of u…..huh..

Marine
      Participant

Hey Kavs whats up girl.

Yah as Baqzs said where did you get the idea that he was missing you guys gooooooooooossssssshhhhhhhhhhhh don't you know he came cause he was missing me [roflmao i can't even say that with a seriouse face]

kavita_0026
      Participant

Naw..had to flip it to annoy him … as a matter of fact… we dont miss you .. get that in your thick head

BTW, “Moti” … lolz….mayen….. you made me laugh so hard!!

Lol ..Marine..whats cookin ?!?!!? … Yeah 'course he came coz he was missing you…were you missing him too? Stick out tongue Maybe he put up his “oh so dreamy eyes” for you to be lost in a gaze *HAHA* Stick out tongue Big Smile

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.