Viewing 25 reply threads
  • Author
      Pyar Kar
      Participant

I hate how bollywood has a lot of kissing scenes n exposed scenes in almost EVERY movieSad [:(]. i cant even watch n e movies wit my family n e more. i think bollywood should stop tryin to b lik hollywood.

Waluscha
      Participant

Hehehehe..what’s wrong? It’s nice to see Preity kissed Saif in S|N.

“Teri Soorat Na Hoon Jisme, Woh Sheesha Thod Denge Hum”

Pyar Kar
      Participant

i was watchin dat movie wit ma parents, how r u suppose to watch someone kissing or half naked in front of ur parents……i couldnt even forward it cuz da remote was outta batteri [xx(]

Waluscha
      Participant

LOL..that was embarrasing. But..usually..I watch nothing with my parents.

Sparki
      Participant

some films r very more “kissy” and “lets get our clothes off” then others. Ummm i dont like the films that are like ” i want to show u my body right now” or “look i am almost naked” films… so tacky!!
      priety and saif was funny lol, but yeah if i was watching wid me parents i would cringe slighlty!

Meneh Tujse Kiya Hai Pyaar, Taan Maan ME RAKSAM..!!!

“Main toh khelugi… Mein toh chedugi…;) xxxx!”

TuHeTuMeriJaan

Pyar Kar
      Participant

I totally agree wit Sparki

when those scence *** jus go to da washroom or sumthin, stupid, but ya

Waluscha
      Participant

Well…it’s quite embar***ing..most of the times. Even though I always watch films alone..but still..I feel embar***ed. Maybe to myself. I mean..it’s all..bleh. But sometimes..it’s quite funny to see how these ‘kids’ kiss each other. Some maybe look natural..but most of the times..they just become too p***ionate. Bleh..what a comment.

Bolly_Lover
      Participant

I dont watch hindi movies with my parents nemore.. habnt for a long time *-), unless its a gud family movie like K3G, KHNH, MPK, DDLJ, etc. Iont think i have a problem wid a few kisses in a movie, coz its a part of lyfe right, but i hate that they make it sucha big deal, like “omg, they kissed 10 times in that movie! they such sluts!” sorta thinger 8-). Pretty retarded. And its disgusting when they slobber all over each other and make it seem like its all about se.x, its like they’re confusing lust with love; they can go together, but the love part is hardly even shown in a lotta movies.

…jee mein aata hai, tere daman mein, sar chuupake hum, rote rahen…

Waluscha
      Participant

You are right, Aman. They seem to be confused btw lust and love. Well..I watched Aksar with my dad and my dad was like…eww..I never knew Bollywood can make such movie and all I did was smiling. I felt weird though. Hahaha..

boo
      Participant

i liked the way they showed it in Parineeta…

Wink [;)] If you want me to fall for you, you’ve got to give me something worth tripping over Wink [;)]

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

I agree with Bolly Lover. Cuz it is a part of life and everybody does it and we cant just say that bolly is tryna be lyk holly.
      But its so annoying cuz we cant watch any movies with our family no more. I couldn’t watch Neal ‘n’ nicki! My mom was lyk its not a good movie……..
      but in Parineeta- i dont even know how they showed it cuz we forward all dose scenes.
      and i couldn’t watch Kalyug cuz it was about ****ography….

Dekhe Vo Idhar Haske Bekhabar Thaamke Dil Hum Khade Hain…!!!!

Khuda Ki Kasam Tumpe Marte Hai Hum Magar Door Rehte hai Darte Hai Hum…

boo
      Participant

u forwarded them? im guessing u were with family? how many other ppl do that?

Wink [;)] If you want me to fall for you, you’ve got to give me something worth tripping over Wink [;)]

Queen
      Participant

its embarrasing even forwarding it…cuz its like sayin ‘i know what they are doin but i dont want to watch it with u’ like sometimes i know these kind of scenes are comin so i just go into the kitchen and pretend im gettin some fruit or something to eat

“Dont under estimate the power of a girl with nails”- The Queen Tina

Dil ki dharkan tham jaye saas bhi chahe na aye phir bhi jiyu par jaane kyoon tum bin jiya nahin jaye!

Jtai pas tout dit l’amour c’est comme une toupie jai sut depuis tout petit les hommes t’embras-sent pis la…t’oublient

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

Boo- yep i was with family. and even if i was alone i’d do the same cuz why do i need to see them doing that? [xx(]

Waluscha
      Participant

Hehehehe…I forwarded most of the scenes from Murder..until finally I became lost..I mean..I was like…what did Sudhir tell Sunny and why? Why did he kill him? Wuahahaha..then..all I did was previoused it back. Wuahaha..at that time..to me, even watchin Emraan held Mallika’s panty was so embarrasin..but not anymore. I think it’s bcz I have grown up.

==============================================

Har Khushi Saath Mera Chod Kar Jaa Rahi Thi
      Aur Tum Aaye

Waluscha

RaNi iS ThE BeS
      Participant

walush- lol!!! yep sometymz ur lyk…wat is going on?!??!!?!?

Waluscha
      Participant

Hehehehe..and it makes u keep wondering.

Aur Tum Aaye

Waluscha

desi kudi
      Participant

Hehehe….Omigod i remember them moments when watching with parents. Nowadays its worse in bolly films…..thing is though even if u ain’t watching with parents, why is it they alwayz walk in at the wrong time. LOL! i mean have ever been in that situation, when ya watching a film….and a dodgey scene comes up…& ya Mum suddenly walks in! thinking ya watching flith…when u ain’t.

Emraan loves doin all the dodgey scenes doesn’t he….that’s all he’s known for! its so boring….they were even saying it in this programme reviewing films/actors etc.

Waluscha
      Participant

LOL…yeah..Emraan is famous with such scenes. But..u know what..the Bollywood got this ‘image system’.

Aur Tum Aaye

Waluscha

Pyar Kar
      Participant

What i find is dat most movies with new actros n actress hav these scenes in dem. lik aksar, neal n nikki n otha movies

Waluscha
      Participant

Bcuz..that’s all they need to sell their films. I mean..who want to watch those new actors…if there’s nothing interesting.

Aur Tum Aaye

Waluscha

Pyar Kar
      Participant

i have a question……………….i wonder how are these “new actor’s” family (parents)will watch the film if they see their adult children half naked in the TV or making out with someone. i guess a parent who is in the flim industry wont mind watchin those scenes but someone who isnt in the flim industy would probably think “What da he|| is my child doing??” But again they might think….people wil do any thing for money nowadays

Waluscha
      Participant

LOL…I don’t know about other parents..but I can tell you about Emraan Hashmi’s parents. Emraan said..his family was quite uncomfortable watching him kissing Mallika in Murder and his dad even looked fiercely at him but after the movie came to the end…everyone clapped their hands and said…good job Emraan. And now..they are used to it. Hahahaha..I read it sumwhere.

Aur Tum Aaye

Waluscha

Pyar Kar
      Participant

if i was emraan, i would never watch my movies with my family NEVER EVER EVER

Waluscha
      Participant

Hahahaha…after all, it’s his family that produced his first movie and MURDER. And he also watched his movies with his fiance. Crazy guy.

Aur Tum Aaye

Waluscha

Pyar Kar
      Participant

…………………yaa

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.