Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      soni kuri
      Participant

After the smooch MMS episode with boyfriend Shahid Kapoor, actress Kareena Kapoor is once again in the eye of the storm. This time because of an MMS, which has a look alike of Kareena changing her clothes and revealing her body in front of camera! However, Kareena who is currently on vacation in Bali with boyfriend Shahid Kapur is not aware of the clip. While boyfriend Shahid seems not in mood of spoiling the vacation informs that they are not aware of any such clip and refused to comment on it. He further explained such acts are simply disgusting and products of some really sick minds. He does not want to make it an issue.

After the much hullabaloo over the kissing issue it seems actor Shahid kapoor has stop reacting to such things.

nitzah
      Participant

hey sony curry…get a life and seriously stop copy-pasting cra.p from other sites to here…

noone really cares….

stephanye
      Participant

Why cant I receive any MMS messages on my Blackberry 8330 Curve? I already try a couple of things and nothing had worked. The MMS option is not block my internet connection is working fine. I register my phone. Can you tell me what you think it might be wrong.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.