Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      loverofmusic
      Participant

Madhuji… Can u name a trustworthy site from where we can download Karaokes??? The CDs and c***ettes Im buying (of karaoke) are costing me a fortuneBig Smile [:D]!

~~~lover of music~~~

Madhu
      Participant

I think we might be in the wrong forum for this question. Truthfully I don’t know the answer since I don’t sing karaoke myself though I have been tempted to try it. I have a couple of karaoke CD myself but my husband bought those for me in India. I tried the search engine google with the keywords hindi karaoke download and a lot of sites came up. However, I can not vouch for them since I have not tried them myself. One of the sites that came up was bollyvista.com. I know one of the moderators there and he is normally very particular about what links he puts on his site so if I was going to try to download, I would have tried that one myself.

There is a yahoo group where people share karaoke so if you want you might want to try joining that and share what you have with them and get other karaoke songs in return. You can find it at

http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/hindi_karaoke/

I belong to that group even though I am not an active member.

I had tried the following site before but now it seems that one needs to register. You may want to check it out. http://www.geetnet.com/

Good Luck!

Madhu Smile [:)]

loverofmusic
      Participant

Thanks a lot Madhu. I guess i’ll try out bollyvista cos that sounds the safest from what u’v said. thanks again.

~~~lover of music~~~

boo
      Participant

now look who’s the singer… lol! Smile [:)]

Wink [;)] If you want me to fall for you, you’ve got to give me something worth tripping over Wink [;)]

its fast, its free, its fun!!! The BollywoodLyrics.com Forum Awards 05 await ur vote… VOTE NOW!! And u may win an award…Wink [;)]

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.