Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      boo
      Participant

Interview : Making her comeback, Kajol

Kajol wooed the audience all over the world with her antics five years back. She had the skill and the potential, which surmounted her to the top. After delivering many hits and working with the big wigs of the industry, Kajol took a break from her career after marrying Ajay Devgan. To the gladness of her fans, Kajol is all set to mark her comeback with Yash Chopra’s ‘Fanaa’ starring Aamir Khan and Tabu, to be directed by Kunal Kohli. Though many have missed her from the big screen, she has kept herself busy with the ads and being an amb***ador for many brands. Get exclusive with Kajol, as she finds her way again to your heart!

Excerpts from the Interview:

[?]‘Fanaa’ is your comeback film. So you’re all set to go with your acting career again?

After a long span of time, I’m again turning to acting. I’m back again to films for I love acting and can’t stay away from it. It’s like a p***ion that keeps burning inside your heart. But I’m not going to opt acting as my full time career like before. I’ll just do a movie in a year. I would like to devote more time to my family. Ajay and my daughter are my priority.

[?]A comeback with a film with Aamir Khan is making news.

Aamir Khan and myself have worked together in ‘Ishq’. I was not paired opposite him but Ajay. I’ve always looked forward to working with him. It’s a pleasure to be paired opposite him. I’m all prepared to do the film. Both of us have read the script together and have understood the role.

[?]Can you tell us something about the film?

The film has a very interesting story line. Every one of us has liked the roles. For now I can just tell that I’ve a very good and performance oriented role to play in the film.

[?]How is the shooting of the film progressing in Delhi?

Delhi is currently the chosen destination for many of our Bollywood filmmakers. There are many exquisite shooting locations as it’s a historical city. ‘Fanna’ is wrapping its shooting there and the whole team of the film is busy. Kunal Kohli, the director of the film is showcasing the rich heritage of Delhi in the film. The shooting will cover the places like Red Fort, Jantar Mantar, Qutab Minar, Purana Quila, Lodhi Gardens, Chandni Chowk, Old Delhi Railway Station, and Kaudia Pul.

[?]How was it teaming up with director Kunal Kohli?

He is a talented director and I’ve loved watching ‘Hum Tum’. He has the potential and its great to work with him. I’m sure like his former film ‘Fanaa’ will be a appreciated too.

[?]Have you signed any films with Shah Rukh Khan?

I haven’t signed any more films for the time being except ‘Fanaa’.

this doesn’t sound like Kadz…. is this true???

Music is not just a P A S S I O N for me; its a necessity

savita_05
      Participant

i cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to see hernew movie!!!!
      i saw the interview in the papers nnnnn it was long..
      she kept sayin that she loves her daugter n she comes first plus ajay so
      well good for them
      but imglad she’s comin back!

princess1
      Participant

Yes me too… can’t wait to see her again. Bet she is taking one movie at a time now. Hope to see her teamed with SRK

*****Mujhe Saajan ke ghar jana hai *****

kavita_0026
      Participant

yay fanaa! n kajol come back lol

omg i was watching the antakshri scene in fana on youtube

it amir khan cud sing like so good!!!!!!!!!!!

lol i have to watch that movie sometime

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.