Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      ramz89
      Participant

Hey! Just wondering if anyone is going to the IIFA's, they're taking place in Sheffield, UK.

I'm part of a youth parliament in Bradford, and we've been asked to give an award so if all goes well you'll be seeing me on stage! Yayyyy Big Smile

Unique_Princess
      Participant

Heyy duuude! hows it going?! Wow, I never knew they were taking place in the UK! My dad was just in Sheffield yesterday! lol. It's like 3 hours away from us though, so I don't know if I'll go yet. When is it? I'm waiting for the soap awards =) Go Hollyoaks! WoooT =D

ramz89
      Participant

Hey tabz! Uff u didnt know they were happening in the uk?? Omg it's everyones absolutely raving about it in Yorkshire! Its coz we'd nebber think theyd be held in lil old yorkshire hehe. Yea should be awesome, all the stars are coming and hopefully my dream of meeting Arjun will be fulfilled..! Try and make it..!

ps. with you on hollyoaks! The new theme tune is crajeeeee! Absolutely lub it Big Smile

Unique_Princess
      Participant

Nahin! I had no idea wat so ebber! 😐 Maybe cuz it's not in London? woww! heyy buddyy if you meet arjun let him know I lubbbbbbb him!!!!! but he needs a hair cut 😐 Is john coming? I want to go! Lol, although if I saw John, I would probably drool, mess up my words, oh and ofcourse, FAINT. Hottyness!! lol. :p

I knoo huh, the hollyoaks tune is kinda cool, had second thoughts at first, lub it now tho =D. That show relllyy deserves to win, its been soo good past year and a half, much better than crappy ol' enders! Which by the way, went to the grave with my Dennis…. *tear* he was so hot! lol

Mukesh
      Keymaster

rammzzzzeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Right Hug how ye doing hun??? well obviously on top of da world…with the IIFA in yr plek nah…

when is it?? coz me gonna havete catchye doing the award thing…sounds kewl….

Mukesh
      Keymaster

although if I saw John, I would probably drool, mess up my words, oh and ofcourse, FAINT. Hottyness!!

LMAO …oh my Taybz…..am gonna have to be there to pick ye up …throw sum iced water on ye and ensure u give the guy a hug at least!!

me hears that he is a fab dude, very normal off coz and actually makes an effort signing autographs and taking pics…

Not my fav person but LOVED him in Salaam e Ishq….

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.